PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere

SteveHFC
03-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Just ****ing class.

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Sounded brilliant on the TV. Well done to all those who travelled through. :top marks

Franck Stanton
03-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Sounded brilliant on the TV. Well done to all those who travelled through. :top marks

Agree 100% Well done lads/lassies

Gus Fring
03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm ashamed to say I watched it on the telly but all I could hear for the whole match were the Hibs fans. Well done to every Man, Woman and Child who made the journey.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

brydekirk
03-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Amazing support. GGTTH

dp00
03-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Amazing...glad I went

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

LancashireHibby
03-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Best thing was the response to each Killie goal. No doubt at all that it gave the players boost so that their heads didn't drop.

KeithTheHibby
03-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Last minute decision to go to the game, atmosphere was superb as was result!

wazoo1875
03-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Atmosphere was great today. Terrific support for the team. Thoroughly enjoyed the trip today

hfc rd
03-03-2013, 05:15 PM
I thought that was the biggest factor in us winning today. They got right behind the guys each time Killie equalised. The players got a massive lift!

alan1875
03-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Well done those that attended today!! Sounded like a home game. Hibs class!

GlenrothesHibee
03-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Not ashamed to admit i was close to tears towards the end. Got our Hibs back

whiskyhibby
03-03-2013, 05:23 PM
The support was amazing today, even when we got pegged back the support was immense, great atmosphere there today, it's the first time I have been to Killie and seen the Hibs win :-)))

Pretty Boy
03-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Great atmosphere. Must have helped the players massively.

Could feel the stand moving at times.

whiskyhibby
03-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Great atmosphere. Must have helped the players massively.

Could feel the stand moving at times.

Your right, I was near the top and it was really bouncing, thought the stand might collapse !!!

Big Sexy Dave
03-03-2013, 05:41 PM
The stand was rocking after the 4th goal, I'd say we were louder today than last seasons semi.

Stuarty27
03-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Apart from the 6 2 game and CIS cup final, that was the best game i have ever been too! The atmosphere was immense from the first whistle!

When we get to the final, every person who went today should be guaranteed a ticket, the support drove the team to victory!

Quality

marinello59
03-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Echoes of the 3-0 Ibrox cup win today. Superb.

The_Todd
03-03-2013, 06:15 PM
All the more pleasing the jealous Yambolinos are seething so hard they're actually mocking our crowd today as if they'd do any better.

Fighting for survival on and off the pitch and they could only muster 11k at home yesterday. Nae luck, pinkoids.

lucky
03-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Great crowd. Best atmosphere in years. Loved it. Wish it could be like that every week.

God Petrie
03-03-2013, 06:21 PM
All the more pleasing the jealous Yambolinos are seething so hard they're actually mocking our crowd today as if they'd do any better.

Fighting for survival on and off the pitch and they could only muster 11k at home yesterday. Nae luck, pinkoids.

Hahaha great. Why were they mocking the support? Not enough scarf twirling? *****.

Seveno
03-03-2013, 06:25 PM
It was amazing today. The first time I have stod for 90 minutes in about 40 years.

i have a lump in my throat at the signing 'He's one of our own' when Sparky went off. He was just unplayable today.

Davy Mac
03-03-2013, 06:43 PM
First game for a while as a lapsed Hibee - check

Stood for the whole game in many a year - check

All Hibs fans united as one with their singing voices on - check

A Hibs team for the first time since 2007 that can actually pass the ball - check

A 'one of our own' talisman that's worth paying money to watch every week - check

Did I enjoy that game - check

Would I go back and watch that team every week/atmosphere if they put in that sort of shift - Absabloodylutely!
Brilliant, just brilliant today.:greengrin:jmcp:

Onion
03-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Best atmosphere at an away match since the 0-3 SC win at Hunbrox. Well done to all who got off their *****, despite it being on TV. Most definitely the 12th man today:thumbsup:

Onion
03-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Echoes of the 3-0 Ibrox cup win today. Superb.

You got there first :agree:

JHFC
03-03-2013, 07:00 PM
any videos? sounded amazing on tv.

sambajustice
03-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Fenlon Out, Atomsphere In

ronaldo7
03-03-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm ashamed to say I watched it on the telly but all I could hear for the whole match were the Hibs fans. Well done to every Man, Woman and Child who made the journey.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Loads of kids through today. Great to see so many young Hibees.:pfgwa

JIm
03-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Fenlon Out, Atomsphere In

No Pyro No Party :greengrin

Well done all, what an atmosphere, people will be taking notice of us again after that. Why cant every away day be that exciting.

LancashireHibby
03-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Loads of kids through today. Great to see so many young Hibees.:pfgwa
I noticed that as well, so for me it actually meant sitting down at an away game for a change to make sure the young kids on the row behind me could see the game better.

Benny Brazil
03-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Not long back - the support was the 12th man today without a doubt, dont think I have sung, clapped, bounced and stood as much at a Hibs game since I was a teenager. Took my daughter to her first away game today and she is hooked, absolutely loved it and we got a performance from the team because of it.

Hiber-nation
03-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Best atmosphere for years. Brilliant!

AL-Qaholik
03-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Anyone else slightly worried about the structural integrity of that stand after the 3rd goal?? We had the entire structure doing the Hibees bounce!!!

SMAXXA
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Not long back - the support was the 12th man today without a doubt, dont think I have sung, clapped, bounced and stood as much at a Hibs game since I was a teenager. Took my daughter to her first away game today and she is hooked, absolutely loved it and we got a performance from the team because of it.

What cause you brought your daughter, ya big heeded get :greengrin

fat freddy
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM
green smokebombs added a european feel, the stands must be designed to move as i felt like i was on a trampoline...great atmosphere and a hibs team that looks hibs class....fenlon's doubters must now see that he knows what he's doing, it was never going to be an overnight transformation but i think we now have a side that we can be proud of......pity that a lot of them are loanees that may not be around next season.

Benny Brazil
03-03-2013, 07:15 PM
[/B]
What cause you brought your daughter, ya big heeded get :greengrin

:thumbsup: - thats what she would have you believe :greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
03-03-2013, 07:16 PM
I wasn't there today and was kept updated via texts from my mates.

Well done to all who went and congrats to the players and management.

Hibs till we die ( looking forward to the highlights on bbc tonight!)

whiskyhibby

http://youtu.be/FrBZfds0v7Q

SaulGoodman
Can't remember what goal, possibly the third, but Griffiths got lifted with his arms raised and I had flashbacks of Sproules hattrick!

SteveHFC
03-03-2013, 07:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBcBp-7p2V4

bingo70
03-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Wonder if we'll get close to selling out easter road for Sunday on the back of this game?

frazeHFC
03-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Today was just class. On train back up to Dundee just now and my legs are aching from the 3rd goal pile-up. Every Hibee pat on the back, superb atmosphere. Dad and wee brother went today and loved it too, all agreed it was best away trip in years.

Kyle A
03-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Only been to 4 games this season. So glad I made the trip for this one.

Not lost my voice at a match for years but I did today.

Only sat down once and it was to hate the Jambos.

AlbertK86
03-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Was like Motherwell away earlier in the season but on a bigger scale

Wish this could be recreated at the home games ... Starting with next week

Lets blow these hearts barstewards away with a wall of noise

Green Man
03-03-2013, 08:12 PM
I was watching the game on a TV with no sound but the Hibs end looked absolutely brilliant, you could almost see the stand moving! Top marks to everyone who made the trip, it made me wish I was there and no doubt inspired the team. You can all be very proud of yourselves :flag::hibees

Sudds_1
03-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Amazing...glad I went

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Me too..absolutelu outstanding from first to last.......

..........and what about that stand ? The Bounce moved it feet I swear! :greengrin

theonlywayisup
03-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Glad none of the moaners from the Famous Five stand were around me today. Shows what happens when you support the team, instead of moaning or shouting at OUR players.

There was a trumpet on Wednesday shouting, I pay my money so I can shout at them if I want to.

frazeHFC
03-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Some Killie fans seem to be congratulating us and cursing Griffiths.....others are seething. :greengrin

I thought the Hibs fans were vermin, setting off flares, trying to get on the
pitch after the 3rd goal, rolling down their car windows to shout "Ally Ally oh"
or whatever it was and when I met Mrs Cocard after the game they were giving her
wolf whistles.

:fenlon

Well done to them for singing about fenian army and go
home huns. Classy.

:confused: :faf: :faf:

Anyway........on the subject of their 'great, magnificent' etc etc support
today. Okay, fair play to take around 4,000 fans to any away match. HOWEVER,
whos to say that of the venues had been reversed that we wouldnt have taken a
healthy 2,500-3,000 to Easter Rd? Even with TV etc I reckon we probably would
have.

:cb I'm sure you would. :hahaha:

Pretty Boy
03-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Some Killie fans seem to be congratulating us and cursing Griffiths.....others are seething. :greengrin

Fenian army?

Classic.

wearethehibs
03-03-2013, 09:15 PM

Proper pissed myself there. In what way does GREEN AND WHITE, sound like Fenian haha.

MWHIBBIES
03-03-2013, 09:20 PM

:cb I'm sure you would. :hahaha:Priceless, that thread is so full of bitterness, the notion that we are a one man team is ridiculous yet they seem to be trying hard to convince themselves it is the truth. One muppet even compliments McPake saying he was good then says we're nothing without Leigh, plum.

Hibeesforever
03-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Anyone else slightly worried about the structural integrity of that stand after the 3rd goal?? We had the entire structure doing the Hibees bounce!!!

Yes, very concerned!
The Policeman reassured the support when we were leaving that it was supposed to do that....in nearly forty years, I have never experienced that!

Stand is probably tweny years old. I know they haven't paid for all of it yet but in all honesty how long is the lifespan ? A few more visits from the Hibs and I really don't think it will have long left.

Mikey_1875
03-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Was almost on the pitch for the 3rd. Best atmosphere at an away game in ages. As said before on the legs for 90 mins can't beat it.

Russell The Dug
03-03-2013, 09:57 PM

Hope your good Jamie lad x

Today was amazing best athmosphere since the New Years derby l. Sparky at the end almost had me in tears. Allez allez ohhhjj

frazeHFC
03-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Yes, very concerned!
The Policeman reassured the support when we were leaving that it was supposed to do that....in nearly forty years, I have never experienced that!

Stand is probably tweny years old. I know they haven't paid for all of it yet but in all honesty how long is the lifespan ? A few more visits from the Hibs and I really don't think it will have long left.

Never experienced it today as was bottom tier, but happened at Motherwell in the 4-0 game too, pretty scary but shows we were all bouncing and giving it 100%. :thumbsup:

Pete
03-03-2013, 10:27 PM
It was noticeable near the top but it was worse at ibrox.

Paisley Hibby
03-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Glad none of the moaners from the Famous Five stand were around me today. Shows what happens when you support the team, instead of moaning or shouting at OUR players.

There was a trumpet on Wednesday shouting, I pay my money so I can shout at them if I want to.

Exactly!! So glad I was there.

sauzeelegod
03-03-2013, 10:55 PM
very proud to be a Hibee. Thank you dad. GGTTH

SkintHibby
03-03-2013, 11:10 PM
The Hibs support was superb today.

Dare I say it, on TV it looked like watching an old firm support but without the bigotry.

The sheer range of songs....brilliant!:thumbsup:

Barney McGrew
04-03-2013, 06:05 AM
Proper pissed myself there. In what way does GREEN AND WHITE, sound like Fenian haha.

I'm sure that coming from that hotbed of religious tolerance known as Ayrshire will mean they hear the words that they want to hear, even when it's not what was actually sung.

marinello59
04-03-2013, 06:57 AM
Only been to 4 games this season. So glad I made the trip for this one.

Not lost my voice at a match for years but I did today.

Only sat down once and it was to hate the Jambos.

:top marks