PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Jambos!

LeighLoyal
03-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Now looking forward to attending ER on the 10th! Might even in get a hospitality package to savour Hertz getting a well overdue league gubbing. :thumbsup:

hfc rd
03-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Bring them on. Let's see how awesome their amazing young academy superstars really are!! If we play like we did today and we will romp them big time!

God Petrie
03-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Would prefer Hamilton to Hearts in the semis personally. Oh wait

WestEndHibee
03-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Now looking forward to attending ER on the 10th! Might even in get a hospitality package to savour Hertz getting a well overdue league gubbing. :thumbsup:

Killie beat them 3-0 at the wonga dome! Scary!

At least they've got 5-1.

JHFC
03-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Would prefer Hamilton to Hearts in the semis personally. Oh wait

he means next week, mon the hibees!!!

Franck Stanton
03-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Lets keep the heid here lads [and lassies], yes we have the better team, we are playing better, we are higher in the league, we are the better Club, christ we even pay our players on time and we SHOULD beat them next week, BUT, it is them, how often have we been the better team leading up to a Derby and still come away with a defeat/draw ? Anything can happen in Derbies, anthing.

Do I think we will win ? 'Course I do. Want the victory with every fibre of my being.

Am I confident of a victory ? mmmmmmmmm can I answer that this time next week please.

CraigHibee
03-03-2013, 06:04 PM
I'd love for us to beat that mob next weekend however it's not the first time we have slipped up after getting a great win but, bring on the ****bos :) #OneCityOneTeam

GlenrothesHibee
03-03-2013, 06:20 PM
They will be bricking it. Doubt they will sell out

eastterrace
03-03-2013, 07:53 PM
they are saying on keeckback that they should try and sell out their end but they are a big bit short, they are all mouth , its okay when they are playing well but now they are mince they cant sell out there allocation, big team my erky.:flag:

JHFC
03-03-2013, 07:57 PM
i think we will attract a big crowd, mon the hibees!

darrenmcintosh2
03-03-2013, 07:57 PM
What's the ticket situation. Thought I was working but I'm off cause some1 pulls out of their holiday request. :).

bighairyfaeleith
03-03-2013, 08:03 PM
he means next week, mon the hibees!!!

whooooosh:greengrin

Treadstone
03-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Bring on the Jambos (thread)

Kickback thread particularly hilarious from page 6 onwards just as they equalize from the spot.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125209-the-cmon-killie-make-it-112-thread/page__st__250

LioNeilMessi
03-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Hope the players are really up for this! Not just because it's Hearts, but it will also be vital in whether we make the top 6 or not. Mcpake and Griffiths back on form now and we have the potential to give them a good hammering (even after we thrashed them 1-0 in December :greengrin). :pfgwa

LioNeilMessi
03-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Bring on the Jambos (thread)

Kickback thread particularly hilarious from page 6 onwards just as they equalize from the spot.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125209-the-cmon-killie-make-it-112-thread/page__st__250

Could be a joke -:dunno: - but I loved this: "Other than having a tenner on Griffiths to score 2 or more, I'm raging at this..."He should lump that bet on again next weekend!

Diclonius
03-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Surely a foregone conclusion?

But let's not forget this is Hearts - when we're as good as we can get and flying high, while they seemingly can't get any worse, they always seem to pull it out of the hat.

What on earth is going to happen on Sunday? :dunno:

Billy Whizz
03-03-2013, 09:55 PM

But let's not forget this is Hearts - when we're as good as we can get and flying high, while they seemingly can't get any worse, they always seem to pull it out of the hat.

Lets enjoy today 1st, and we can worry about them later in the week

Pretty Boy
03-03-2013, 09:55 PM
We should win.

The league doesn't lie and it says we are a better team than them. However as you say it is Hearts and with Hibs you just never know.

I'm confident though.

JMac
03-03-2013, 09:58 PM
i'm as confident for a derby as I have been for a while, however a derby is for us never a "foregone conclusion"

FromTheCapital
03-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Been talking to a few Hearts mates today and they're really worried.
Zaliukas has been a massive loss to them and they say Webster & Wilson just can't play together.
Griffiths will tear them apart if he plays like he did today.
With 5 in the midfield we should dominate in that area unless they match us up.

Most confident I've been before an Edinburgh derby in a while!

hibsbollah
03-03-2013, 10:00 PM
No reason why we should ever lose to them again.

CallumLaidlaw
03-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Do we never learn?

I will NEVER go into a derby expecting a Hibs win. No matter who is the "better" team, it means nothing. I think back to the Casper game and the derby right after our 2007 LC win. Plus the fact that they ALWAYS know how to get up for a derby.

Lets not get cocky, and go in and back the players and hope they do enough for a win.

GGTTH :flag:

ronaldo7
03-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Our guys need to work their socks off, and take nothing for granted. Hard work, endeavour, and good finishing should do the trick.

#FromTheCapital
03-03-2013, 10:12 PM
All is Barry

Aldo
03-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Just Gie the baw tae Reilly.... Sorry Griffiths

rcarter1
03-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Do we never learn?

I will NEVER go into a derby expecting a Hibs win. No matter who is the "better" team, it means nothing. I think back to the Casper game and the derby right after our 2007 LC win. Plus the fact that they ALWAYS know how to get up for a derby.

Lets not get cocky, and go in and back the players and hope they do enough for a win.

GGTTH :flag:

Agree. Lets leave cockiness to them. Its going to be a hard game almost certainly. Back the players big time, and leave the rest to PF to get them prepared and up for it. They will do everything in their power to win this game, we have to match them in that regard. If Sparky is on form, we should have the edge, but.....

GGTTH07
03-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Lets do the phannies.

frazeHFC
03-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Buzzing for it, this week will go so slow again.

Diclonius
03-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Remember, they will party whatever the result. Might as well not go now. :no way:

ScottB
03-03-2013, 10:54 PM
They haven't won a game since Zaliukas got crocked, have they even picked up a point? Not sure.

If we play at our best, they are there for the taking in a way they haven't been in years. Lets hammer another one of the few remaining nails into their coffin. :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
03-03-2013, 10:56 PM

Rule 1 of fight club: They are ugly yam cloggers
Rule 2 of fight club: They are ugly yam cloggers
Rule 3 of fight club: They are ugly yam cloggers

In other words we get nothing from the game without fighting for it.
Oh and expect nothing from the ref....

Eyrie
03-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Oh and expect nothing from the ref....
Does that mean they've given Thomson the last ever Edinburgh derby?

pontius pilate
04-03-2013, 01:00 PM
I've got a feeling it will be that cheating **** Thomson as well but I'm hoping our captain will live up to his words he said "never again will they walk over us" we are Hubs and they are ****. I'm hoping we get the result but as others have said its a derby. Can't wait though atmosphere will be crackling.

Sent fi my I phone

pontius pilate
04-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Hibs*

Hibernian Verse
04-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Really feel that the club is flying high just now. Two 2-2s in the SPL but they showed the kind of fight and class we want at the club and obviously yesterday topped it all off. Falkirk in the semis, just the small matter of the Hearts on Sunday!

:flag:

#FromTheCapital
04-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Can't remember the last time I felt so confident of a win going in to a derby, although that's probably a bad thing to be honest

Twa Cairpets
04-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Saw on Sky that Scott Robinson out for the season as well now.

Shame

:wink:

Diclonius
04-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Can't remember the last time I felt so confident of a win going in to a derby, although that's probably a bad thing to be honest

The last time I felt this confident was the game after we won the League Cup. :rolleyes:

Actually, **** it, I'm not confident at all. If anything it's paradoxically more likely that they'll actually bloody win.

Hibernian Verse
04-03-2013, 02:16 PM
The last time I felt this confident was the game after we won the League Cup. :rolleyes:

Actually, **** it, I'm not confident at all. If anything it's paradoxically more likely that they'll actually bloody win.

Fenlon will have the boys right up for the game now.

At the end of the day we are the Hibees, they are heading into administration.

Judas Iscariot
04-03-2013, 03:58 PM

Dinnae go then :aok:

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 04:16 PM
:singing: "we want 7"

C'mon the Hibs GGTTH :flag: :pfgwa

Aldo
04-03-2013, 04:23 PM
I watched the highlights v Well and the lead up to ine of the goals when Wilson wiped out the boy law was a disgrace.

Thugs. They are mince and don't have a team IMHO worth a ****.

Play the game like against Utd and Killie yesterday and they will fold.

From the off just play football. They will kick kick and kick we just need to play football and hopefully Leigh will get in the scoresheet again.

.Sean.
04-03-2013, 04:29 PM
We'll finally give them a loooooong overdue ****ing tanking on Sunday.

Surely be a big crowd, the stay-away brigade must be out of excuses by now.

Aldo
04-03-2013, 04:32 PM

Thanks Sean. I work most weekends at the MO so cannot make it. Even tried to wrangle a later start but was telt nut.

Not stay away through choice but get what you mean. :-)

Diclonius
04-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Dinnae go then :aok:

No chance, they'll be getting my support and I never miss a derby.

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 04:37 PM

Jorge's mate wants http://static.globalgrind.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_images/images/2011_august/screen_shot_2011-08-27_at_10.55.07_am.png :thumbsup:

Spike Mandela
04-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Really looking forward to this Derby but would think Webster and Wilson won't be as generous as the Killie centre half pairing yesterday. Here's hoping though:wink:

Aldo
04-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Really looking forward to this Derby but would think Webster and Wilson won't be as generous as the Killie centre half pairing yesterday. Here's hoping though:wink:

They sure wont spike but they will boot the living ***** oot of Leigh though.... That's if they can get near him

Liams
04-03-2013, 05:02 PM
After speaking to couple ST yams at work the day, they have convinced me that WE will win easy, now my question to .net is; "how many would we need to win by for the 1-5 to be pointless"?

I feel the team is strong enough at the back to keep a clean sheet, the 6goals we have conceded in the last three games were due to 2xsoftpen, gk error, two decent strikes (killie at home) and killies first yesterday, no reall deffensive howlers. We also have griffis,doyle,spoony,done, cairny, robertson who can all get into goal scoring areas.

frazeHFC
04-03-2013, 05:04 PM
They haven't won a game since Zaliukas got crocked, have they even picked up a point? Not sure.

If we play at our best, they are there for the taking in a way they haven't been in years. Lets hammer another one of the few remaining nails into their coffin. :agree:

Nope, 5 defeats in a row. :thumbsup:

ALF TUPPER
04-03-2013, 06:01 PM
:scarf: I'm feeling good about this Sunday.

If anything is gonna make folk turn out in numbers to support the Hibees it must be the performance against Killie. C'mon folks lets all get down to Easter Road this weekend.

See you there :agree:

GGTTH

iwasthere1972
04-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Haven't been confident going into a derby since the 1970's. I have that feeling slowly returning.

skyehibee
04-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Romanov leaving party on sunday then?? :greengrin

Franck Stanton
04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Romanov leaving party on sunday then?? :greengrin

If it's anything like the party thew threw in the first derby at Easter Road at start of season it will be a damp squib. That lot dinnae ken how to have a good party.

Hibee Ryan
04-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Buzzing for the derby and just hope to god that we turn up and attack them from the off. IF and it's a big IF we do this and they don't play to their best I can see a 3/4-0 win!

Excited for this one and would love for them not to sell out as it would be great to rub it in their faces :pfgwa

3pm
04-03-2013, 07:47 PM
I'll be the cautious one. Seen this before and we got beat.

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 07:55 PM
ROLL UP ROLL UP

Come and see the last Derby between the two clubs from Edinburgh.

The h***** are going bust.

:lolyam: :giruy: :jmcp: :fenlon: :pfgwa :flag:

Hibercelona
04-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Not even thinking about the game to be honest.

Hearts are just another bottom 3 diddy team now and will forever be in our shadows. :aok:

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 08:40 PM
I didn't even realise who we were playing on Sunday they've been that quiet!

Northernhibee
04-03-2013, 08:44 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/21647274

So:

Any kind of ball (long ball, short long ball, long short ball) will split their defence open.
Dylan McGowan - lol
They'll get lots of shots from 30 yards that'll hit the corner flag.

Nothing to worry about :lolyam:

rcarter1
04-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Gutted that I will be on a plane for this game..

Any chance we bring

1. Cutout Submarines

2. Baking implements, aprons and hats

3. Five pound notes

4. Lithuanian Flags

5. Coffins

6. A large poster of Paddy Fenlon giving it to them tight..

7. A giant super massive 7.

iwasthere1972
04-03-2013, 10:26 PM
I reckon that the Yams will put out a weakened team against us and keep the World Cup stars rested for the Diddy Cup Final against St Mirren.

silverhibee
06-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Bring on the tramps.

:flag: :pfgwa :flag:

Hermit Crab
06-03-2013, 07:12 PM
I reckon that the Yams will put out a weakened team against us and keep the World Cup stars rested for the Diddy Cup Final against St Mirren.

I'm not so sure, this game is very important to them. If they lose or draw they can't make the top six either.

truehibernian
06-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Bring on the tramps.

:flag: :pfgwa :flag:

Ryan McGivern will score SH and the milky bars will be on me :greengrin

Also think Scott Robertson will open his Hibs account.

Hibs to win 3-1

Gotta be Mr Leigh with number 3

cleanyman
06-03-2013, 07:25 PM
It's going to be a typical Edinburgh Derby.

Absolutely terrible to watch for a neutral.

Another draw for me.

#FromTheCapital
06-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Won't be an emphatic victory like many are predicting, just the same as every time we play them. We havent beat them by more than 1 goal since 2005. I'm quietly confident of a win but it's not a certainty.

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Avoiding defeat will be a decent result.

silverhibee
07-03-2013, 02:13 PM
Ryan McGivern will score SH and the milky bars will be on me :greengrin

Also think Scott Robertson will open his Hibs account.

Hibs to win 3-1

Gotta be Mr Leigh with number 3

3-1 sounds good TH and happy to see the milky bar kid on the score sheet too. :thumbsup:

Roll on Sunday. GGTTH :pfgwa

Northern Hibby
07-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Schrödinger's Debry I'm confident we'll win but at the same time..........................

Hibernia&Alba
07-03-2013, 10:27 PM
The day before my birthday. A derby day win to consolidate our top six position against a crubling Yams. Superb present :flag:

Green Fish
07-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Strongly rumoured that Houston to be in yam post sunday.

What a fud, leaves utd who have a load of young talent and says he cant work with impending cutbacks and goes to them.

Come on hibs, get into these clowns. I cannot wait for Sunday.

Eyrie
07-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Let me get this straight.

Houston quit Dundee United because he would have had to take a pay cut due to their financial circumstances, and now he's sniffing round a job with a club that is on the verge of administration, which could be relegated as a result and has repeatedly failed to pay wages on time this season? The man is clearly an idiot, which makes him eminently qualified to be the Yams manager.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-03-2013, 10:52 PM
http://www.bighearts.org.uk/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Oh my goodness! 'kinell !!!!!!!

Green Fish
07-03-2013, 10:52 PM

Houston quit Dundee United because he would have had to take a pay cut due to their financial circumstances, and now he's sniffing round a job with a club that is on the verge of administration, which could be relegated as a result and has repeatedly failed to pay wages on time this season? The man is clearly an idiot, which makes him eminently qualified to be the Yams manager.

Thats about the size of it. Had a text from unhappy utd mate who was most unimpressed with the hipocrisy. I had a wee look at sickbag which is full of it greeting about getting robbo and on the whole uninspired.

I pray we taw these idiots on Sunday.

FranckSuzy
07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
http://www.bighearts.org.uk/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Oh my goodness! 'kinell !!!!!!!

http://www.bighearts.org.uk/cashforclubs/

^ That's an even bigger laugh :rolleyes: After VAT...:fibber:

clerriehibs
08-03-2013, 08:02 PM
From sickbag ...

For the first time in a long time I am genuinely worried about a potential hammering by the wee team in the next derby. The fact that we won't overtake them in the league is bad enough but to finish a season without a victory would be a disaster, especially given how bad they are (and make no mistake, they aren't much better than us). Lets hope we can turn it around some how by 10/03/13.

Aye, ok, mini-orc ... you're genuinely worried about taking a hammering while thinking Hibs are hardly any better than your lot. What's it to be, tw@t?

Aldo
08-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Strongly rumoured that Houston to be in yam post sunday.

What a fud, leaves utd who have a load of young talent and says he cant work with impending cutbacks and goes to them.

Come on hibs, get into these clowns. I cannot wait for Sunday.

Is Houston no a fat (ter) uncle fester without the specks.

GGTH1-0
08-03-2013, 08:08 PM

Would his first game be the final?

West hamBERNIAN
08-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Is Houston no a fat (ter) uncle fester without the specks.

Can't be surely, fairly sure he could get a decent job. Would love to have seen the interview though.

lyonhibs
08-03-2013, 09:50 PM

This level of confidence - come back - bite you - could - arse - on the - and

Rearrange the above into a well know and far too oft repeated phrase re: Hearts and derbies.

hibeedonald
08-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Ngoo does look like a threat. Best form of defence is Attack here I think, play our to strengths. Can't see much in this aswell, can see Leigh being manhandled/hacked a lot. Would not shock me at all if they win it.

LeighLoyal
08-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Got my hospitality ticket £110, money well spent for the possible last hurrah at ER of HOMFC. Got a good feeling we'll gub them, too.

wazoo1875
09-03-2013, 07:50 PM
For tomorrow!
Let's put these pink mutants to bed Hibs!!
GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
09-03-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm Buzzing too....

We are due them a thumping......Come on the Cabbage........:flag::flag::flag::pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgw a

FromTheCapital
09-03-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm nervous already!
Need to stop biting my nails or I'll have none left for the match!
They've hammered us a fair few times and now it's time to give them one right back!
Most confident I've felt before a derby in a while!
Hopefully, Easter Road will be rocking and the boys will not let us down!

GGTTH!

:flag: :pfgwa

lord bunberry
09-03-2013, 08:15 PM
They've been due a humping for years. Its time to send them back to their rat infested slums in no doubt who the top dogs are in edinburgh. **** them

Saorsa
09-03-2013, 08:20 PM
**** THE H****S :brokenyam:

:jamboclow

stoneyburn hibs
09-03-2013, 08:25 PM
First time in a long time , maybe even ever that I have felt no nerves and I'm confident. Not going to be a doing but we will win and I can't wait to take my seat tomorrow.

HibeeHendo
09-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Absolutely buzzing for this! Start at 6 in the morning on Monday though:grr:. Anyone got any plausible sicky excuses not to go in? Just in case we do pull off a win :wink:.

andymcc1875
09-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Absolutely buzzing for this! Start at 6 in the morning on Monday though:grr:. Anyone got any plausible sicky excuses not to go in? Just in case we do pull off a win :wink:.

Trick is to plant seeds early come up with an excuse tonight before the game starts

FranckSuzy
09-03-2013, 08:36 PM

Norovirus. Highly infectious and can come on 'suddenly' :wink: :greengrin

RIP
09-03-2013, 08:42 PM
For me this season has been about the real Hibs turning up. Both the players and the supporters.

Last season we were a mess. Fan protests, Calderwood's sweets, Petrie and co remote from us, relegation battles, off field fiascos, cup final shambles.

Now we see fight. When we lose a goal there's a fightback started by our voices roaring the boys on. Our club is showing spirit, character, courage.

We can't win every game but we can give 100%. That's all I ask.

GGTTH :pfgwa

Mac
09-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Always laugh at these threads, for over 30 years I've been attending derbies, we fail to show up 70% of the time and never will I ever predict a derby!!! Turn up, go through the rollercoaster and pray I'm dancing about with my mates afterwards!!! It's a big one tomorrow, top 6 and subject Hearts to a serious financial implication with no cat a televised matches, could well be the last nail!!

down-the-slope
09-03-2013, 09:14 PM
How do I know we have come a long way....I will be disappointed if we don't win tomorrow...

Over the years mostly not losing was the aim...

But we have a steel about us this year that has been missing for years - I hope we can pass and play football and show we have the makings of a decent team that has a future -

I have loved Jorge from the moment he arrived.... survivor of a shooting attempt on his life without his family to support him..I could see there was a talent that would flourish when there were others nearer his ability as foils...we have seen in recent weeks him control the tempo of matches and win the midfield battle...if we see that again tomorrow we will win

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
We'll win tomorrow; I'm convinced. But even if we don't, there can be no denying that the balance of power is shifting in our direction. Hibs are heading up as Hearts head down. History is with us, please see my signature below :aok:

hibsmum
09-03-2013, 09:37 PM
A win would give us mums an extra special mothers day :flag:

JMac
09-03-2013, 09:56 PM
C'mon we've got to win this!!!
0-0 never let them forget

PopsicleManTony
09-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Lets be in good voice for this one and silence they *****!

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2013, 10:04 PM
A win would give us mums an extra special mothers day :flag:

Definitely, and you all deserve it :flag:

scottyc1875
10-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Never tire of watching this. Always been part of my pre- match ritual GIRFUY ****bos! GBTH!

http://youtu.be/MJmTc-QqRu8

wazoo1875
10-03-2013, 01:08 AM
Never tire of watching this. Always been part of my pre- match ritual GIRFUY ****bos! GBTH!

http://youtu.be/MJmTc-QqRu8

Mine too love this video. The big team very rarely sold their tickets for easter road, they'll never be anything like us. Giruy Jamtarts!