PDA

View Full Version : SC semi-final Draw - Hibs v Falkirk 13 April, 12:30 (merged)

Pages : 1 [2]

Hibernia&Alba
04-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Glad to have avoided Celtic. United to beat them, us to beat Falkirk, then a 3-1 win in the final.

I know, I've jinxed it again :grr:

Sir David Gray
04-03-2013, 11:40 PM
It's obviously the draw that we would have wanted but I won't be taking anything for granted.

Falkirk will be pumped up for this game and will have a good backing there as well. It will be by no means a foregone conclusion but if we play how we can play and Leigh Griffiths in particular is on the top of his game then I'm sure we will be ok.

I just hope the players realise how big an opportunity this is to create history and, for the ones who have been with us for a while, to try and make up for last year.

AFKA5814_Hibs
05-03-2013, 06:29 AM
I'm pretty sure it will go to a replay, might be wrong though. :confused:

The game will be decided on the day, extra time and penalties if needed.

KeithTheHibby
05-03-2013, 06:33 AM
I believe the Huns are at home on the Saturday so can see us playing that day at half 12. Can't see the rozzers allowing Celtic and Sevco playing on the same day.

Aldo
05-03-2013, 08:17 AM
If its on the BBC and the Sat then it will be a lunchtime KO.

Green Fish
05-03-2013, 08:28 AM
We need to be 100% focused against falkirk. Granted our first round was versus a kak team but we have had a tough draw to get to the semi. In contrast falkirk have played stenhousemuir, forfar and hamilton. They havent faced any quality yet and are young boys.

Pray to see Pressley in bits after watching his team destroyed.

GG

DH1875
05-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Final on a Sunday means the open top bus parade (should we win ) will be on a Monday :s

Bad enough folk going on about tickets for the final never mind a parade. Lets just get there first, which I'm sure we will. If Leigh plays anything like he did against Kilie he will rip Darren Dods a new one :thumbsup:. And not to worry, I'm sure the Monday is a holiday.

DH1875
05-03-2013, 10:31 AM
SKY will take the other semi so we will be on the Saturday on the BBC 12.30 kick-off, simples.

LancashireHibby
05-03-2013, 11:00 AM
For any of the Lancashire/north west contingent, it's a rail replacement bus between Oxenholme and Preston on the way back on the Saturday :dizzy:

HibeeN
05-03-2013, 11:22 AM
The game will be decided on the day, extra time and penalties if needed.

I know this is the case for the League Cup but I'm pretty sure Scottish Cup semi finals can go to a replay, unless they have changed it in the past few years. Happened to us v Dunfermline a few years ago (less said about that the better though!)

hibee_girl
05-03-2013, 11:26 AM
I know this is the case for the League Cup but I'm pretty sure Scottish Cup semi finals can go to a replay, unless they have changed it in the past few years. Happened to us v Dunfermline a few years ago (less said about that the better though!)

They changed it after those Dunfermline games, now once it's semi final stage it has to be decided on the day

HibeeN
05-03-2013, 11:32 AM
They changed it after those Dunfermline games, now once it's semi final stage it has to be decided on the day

That's good! Makes no sense for a semi-final to go to a replay.

MacBean
05-03-2013, 11:34 AM
That's good! Makes no sense for a semi-final to go to a replay.

Confirmation of this on here under format and Calendar - Replay dates for semi set as N/A.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2%80%9313_Scottish_Cup

scoopyboy
05-03-2013, 12:05 PM
SKY will take the other semi so we will be on the Saturday on the BBC 12.30 kick-off, simples.

Did sky no show both semis last year with BBC also showing our game?

JimBHibees
05-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Did sky no show both semis last year with BBC also showing our game?

Yes they definitely showed both semis.

1two
05-03-2013, 12:24 PM
So when do we know what day it gets played?

Apparently Rangers play Saturday so it's normal for Celtic not to play on the same day. Does this mean its looking like a Saturday KO for the hibees?

JimBHibees
05-03-2013, 12:25 PM

Apparently Rangers play Saturday so it's normal for Celtic not to play on the same day. Does this mean its looking like a Saturday KO for the hibees?

I would say so.

Green Man
05-03-2013, 01:18 PM
The quarter final ties were confirmed on the Tuesday after the draw, so we might hear something this afternoon.

monktonharp
05-03-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty sure it will go to a replay, might be wrong though. :confused:Hibs have themselves in the history book as far as scottish cup SF replays are corncerned. last club to get beat in a SF replay of the scottish cup.(Dunfermline) the following season it was decided that games will be settled on the day

Phil D. Rolls
05-03-2013, 03:33 PM

I think this is a good time to remember how both the Arabs and Pars beat us in semis when they were bottom of the SPL.

JimBHibees
05-03-2013, 03:46 PM
I think this is a good time to remember how both the Arabs and Pars beat us in semis when they were bottom of the SPL.

I agree and also how Falkirk only last season beat Rangers and Dundee Utd in the League cup and outplayed Celtc for most of the semi final. They have won 4 on the bounce losing only one goal and no doubt it will be a very tough game. We wanted them in the draw but pretty sure they would have wanted us also as their best chance of getting to the final.

GlenrothesHibee
05-03-2013, 03:52 PM

Exactly. It will require a huge effort by both the players and fans to get us to the final.

Sir David Gray
05-03-2013, 04:13 PM

Hopefully it's in the next 24 hours or so.

I need to put a request in for a holiday for the semi final as I'm due to be working on the Saturday and Sunday that weekend.

I'll also need to be putting in a holiday for the final, just in case!

That needs to be done ASAP as getting holidays at my work is easier said than done.

I'm almost certain that our game will be on the Saturday but don't want to take the chance and I don't really want to take both days off as that would mean taking a holiday that I don't need to take.

truehibernian
05-03-2013, 05:53 PM
If any of the players are visiting .net and need a wee bit extra motivation for the semi final - spoke with someone today who is close to Falkirk FC in a coaching capacity and apparently their players and coaching staff are 'over the moon' with the draw and their reckoning is that 'stop Griffiths you stop Hibs' ! It was described to me that they were over confident of beating Hibs............so over to you Pat.........I now hope we absolutely utterly hammer them and do a right professional job on them :agree: and I also hope that the goals are shared around.

Sir David Gray
05-03-2013, 06:01 PM
If any of the players are visiting .net and need a wee bit extra motivation for the semi final - spoke with someone today who is close to Falkirk FC in a coaching capacity and apparently their players and coaching staff are 'over the moon' with the draw and their reckoning is that 'stop Griffiths you stop Hibs' ! It was described to me that they were over confident of beating Hibs............so over to you Pat.........I now hope we absolutely utterly hammer them and do a right professional job on them :agree: and I also hope that the goals are shared around.

I wish Darren Dods all the very best in trying to stop Leigh Griffiths in the semi final!

I think he'll need it.

Scouse Hibee
05-03-2013, 06:22 PM

Seeing as we just punt long balls to him it should be meat and drink for their big defenders surely :greengrin

TamHibs
06-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Hibernian can confirm the club's William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final against Falkirk at Hampden will take place on Saturday 13 April, kick off 12.45pm.

Cabbage East
06-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Great.

**** off SKY.

Golden Bear
06-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Great.

**** off SKY.

:tee hee:

That's that then!

HH81
06-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Early start for me then.

Cabbage East
06-03-2013, 09:08 AM
I suppose we should be grateful it's on a Saturday eh :rolleyes:

Onceinawhile
06-03-2013, 09:10 AM

I am, couldn't have made the Sunday!

TamHibs
06-03-2013, 09:11 AM

Aye, means I don't have to waste a holiday from work on the Monday!

James Connolly
06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Early kick offs are rank...no time to get charged up!

Springbank
06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
I'd rather play the first semi then hope utd win the other

Aldo
06-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Hopefully it's in the next 24 hours or so.

I need to put a request in for a holiday for the semi final as I'm due to be working on the Saturday and Sunday that weekend.

I'll also need to be putting in a holiday for the final, just in case!

That needs to be done ASAP as getting holidays at my work is easier said than done.

I'm almost certain that our game will be on the Saturday but don't want to take the chance and I don't really want to take both days off as that would mean taking a holiday that I don't need to take.

This. I will be putting in a request first thing the morn when I go back to work after days off. Glad it's on the Sat as there would of been next to no chance if me getting the Sun off.

I won't however be putting in for any other dates as we have a very very hard game against Falkirk first.

Baldy Foghorn
06-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Hibernian can confirm the club's William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final against Falkirk at Hampden will take place on Saturday 13 April, kick off 12.45pm.

Is this from a text or twitter from the Club? Nothing on official site as yet?

TamHibs
06-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Is this from a text or twitter from the Club? Nothing on official site as yet?

Text from Hibs

Saorsa
06-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Well at least we got the Saturday, always thought we would because of the other game in Glasgae that day. **** KO time but lets get through there in huge numbers tae back Pat and the lads. :pfgwa:flag:

Aldo
06-03-2013, 09:25 AM

Tbh I expected nothing less. We just need to make sure we are switched on and play our game. Obviously giving Falkirk the respect they deserve, but not too much. What I will say is that if we play like we played against Utd and Killie on Sunday Falkirk will have to have all their player firing on all cylinders. Play the same system as we have been playing.

If the players cannot get up for this then I will be very disappointed indeed.

down-the-slope
06-03-2013, 09:26 AM

Very... Sunday games are useless for me....rather early Saturday than Sunday....roll on the game

Lets hope we can get a bit of consistent form between now and then - with a bit of pressure from the bench for starting places

Aldo
06-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Well at least we got the Saturday, always thought we would because of the other game in Glasgae that day. **** KO time but lets get through there in huge numbers tae back Pat and the lads. :pfgwa:flag:

This. Have to admit don't go to as many games as possibly could but if I can get the time off I'm Gonnae take my dad along as he's just recovered after a serious illness a couple of years ago and you know... Would be good just in case.

Newry Hibs
06-03-2013, 09:31 AM

I hope that's the time fixed. Seem to remember last year it was brought forward by half an hour to 12:15. Makes a bit of diiference when booking transport.

Baldy Foghorn
06-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Text from Hibs

Thanks

Bristolhibby
06-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Text from Hibs

Why nothing official?

J

cabbageandribs1875
06-03-2013, 09:49 AM
GTF sky tv

GreenCastle
06-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Happy it's Saturday instead of Sunday.

Also happy we are the first game and we don't have pressure knowing who the winner of the other game is.

This is going to be a really tough game for us and Falkirk can not be taken lightly - the pressure is all on us.

Hoping Hibs take a massive support through and help the team get into a final again.

hibs4thecup1988
06-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Why all the moaning about it being the Saturday lunchtime? God sake it is a national cup semi final. Of course it was always going to be on the TV. BOTH will be at lunchtime.

Btw...it will be on BBC NOT sky...

Much rather the Saturday than the Sunday anyway. BRING IT ON

DC_Hibs
06-03-2013, 09:58 AM
GTF sky tv

That's the best we could have got. Won't suit everyone but most prefer a Saturday and rules don't allow games to be televised at 3pm on a Saturday.
Later kick off on a Sat?? Doesn't happen often in Jockland does it.

Bring it on

IanM
06-03-2013, 09:59 AM
why aren't the tickets on sale yet??
PETRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :greengrin

JimBHibees
06-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Much prefer Saturday to the Sunday and 1245 is better than the 1215 last year. It was always going to be on the box so no surprise it is an early kick off. Hopefully the family pricing is set at the same level as last year to try and get as many fans into the game. Great occasion to look forward to and just hope our form continues going the same way it has in the last 3 games.

:pfgwa

JimBHibees
06-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Why all the moaning about it being the Saturday lunchtime? God sake it is a national cup semi final. Of course it was always going to be on the TV. BOTH will be at lunchtime.

Sky covered both semis last season with BBC covering us v Dons. Imagine will be the same this year.

TamHibs
06-03-2013, 10:17 AM

It will be on Sky as both are always shown by Sky

H18sry
06-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Just spoke to the ticket office and NO DAY OR TIMES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED YET FOR EITHER SEMI FINAL. :aok:

TamHibs
06-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Just spoke to the ticket office and NO DAY OR TIMES HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED YET FOR EITHER SEMI FINAL. :aok:

So the text I got from Hibs is rubbish? What's the point in having a text service if they are going to give out wrong info.

On the same note though, I wouldn't believe the ticket office staff either.....

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Looks like Alfredo's for an early start before heading out to Hampden!

H18sry
06-03-2013, 10:44 AM
So the text I got from Hibs is rubbish? What's the point in having a text service if they are going to give out wrong info.

On the same note though, I wouldn't believe the ticket office staff either.....

If it is like your txt say's why is it not on any official sites, Hibs, SFA or Falkirks I asked her about the txt and she said nothing has been sent out.

Keith_M
06-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Early kick offs are rank...no time to get charged up!

Not a dig at you but I've had quite enough of the Moron element in our support getting too tanked up before big games. They make an *rse of themselves, make other people feel uncomfortable (sometimes even threatened) and bring the good name of our club down into the gutter. This seems to be especially bad at Hampden.

Therefore, I'm quite happy with early kick-offs.

davcar
06-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Yep got that text myself can't understand why it's not official and nobody knows anything about it!

So is it or not Sat 13th 12.45, why the secret?

silverhibee
06-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Early start then, 8 o'clock train at Haymarket, breakfast in Glasgow at 9, then 3 + hours of drinking before the game to get tanked up before i enter Hamdump again.

Cabbage East
06-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Not a dig at you but I've had quite enough of the Moron element in our support getting too tanked up before big games. The make an *rse of themselves, make other people feel uncomfortable (sometimes even threatened) and bring the good name of our club down into the gutter. This seems to be especially bad at Hampden.

Wow.

silverhibee
06-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Yep got that text myself can't understand why it's not official and nobody knows anything about it!

So is it or not Sat 13th 12.45, why the secret?

Maybe it still has to be given the nod by strathclyde's finest. :dunno:

Gatecrasher
06-03-2013, 11:19 AM
I enjoyed the Semi Final last year, Off to the pub early both sets of fans chatting and hanging out together. There was a good picture of Sunshine and the Aberdeen mascot together. Hoping for similar this time :thumbsup:

Albanian Hibs
06-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Not a dig at you but I've had quite enough of the Moron element in our support getting too tanked up before big games. The make an *rse of themselves, make other people feel uncomfortable (sometimes even threatened) and bring the good name of our club down into the gutter. This seems to be especially bad at Hampden.

I take it you werent at killie then? Best atmosphere in ages with a high percentage of tanked up hibees

davcar
06-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Good shout silverhibee possibly

j'adore hibs
06-03-2013, 11:32 AM
I take it you werent at killie then? Best atmosphere in ages with a high percentage of tanked up hibees

particularly the spoon in front of me and my 9 year old who shouted explitives through whole game , claimed to have sha**ed each and every one of the school girl killie half time entertainment and harped on about being a millwall fan

what a co*k :confused:

Hainan Hibs
06-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Hopefully Markies is open so I can have a pre-match prawn sandwich and avoid the riff-raff that tag along for the big games:agree:

Sir David Gray
06-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Going to make arrangements for my holidays later today when I get in to work.

Cannot wait for this!

GordonHFC
06-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Hopefully Markies is open so I can have a pre-match prawn sandwich and avoid the riff-raff that tag along for the big games:agree:

24/7 Greggs at corner of George Square should sort that one out for you HH

Aldo
06-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Maybe it still has to be given the nod by strathclyde's finest. :dunno:

Won't be strathclyde the but the NPFS or SPS

j'adore hibs
06-03-2013, 11:53 AM

your welcome to join me at my table here http://www.gamba.co.uk/

Cabbage East
06-03-2013, 11:54 AM
particularly the spoon in front of me and my 9 year old who shouted explitives through whole game , claimed to have sha**ed each and every one of the school girl killie half time entertainment and harped on about being a millwall fan

what a co*k :confused:

Swearing at the football?! heaven forbid :rolleyes:

j'adore hibs
06-03-2013, 12:04 PM

indeed, i swear myself but to swear constantly about sha**ing under age girls that cool?

or just shouting c8nt every two minutes for no particular reason?

just thick i guess

JimBHibees
06-03-2013, 12:09 PM

There is a difference between the odd expletive which I do myself however I think what the guy is talking about is some people who cant string a sentence together without punctuating it with foul abuse. It isnt that difficult to be honest especially if you clock there are kids in the same area, drink or no drink.

JimBHibees
06-03-2013, 12:09 PM
indeed, i swear myself but to swear constantly about sha**ing under age girls that cool?

or just shouting c8nt every two minutes for no particular reason?

just thick i guess

sounds like tourettes :greengrin

Cabbage East
06-03-2013, 12:12 PM
There is a difference between the odd expletive which I do myself however I think what the guy is talking about is some people who cant string a sentence together without punctuating it with foul abuse. It isnt that difficult to be honest especially if you clock there are kids in the same area, drink or no drink.

Aye, there's a difference, fair enough. I have to laugh though when folk take their bairns to the football and moan about folk swearing in front of them.

cleanyman
06-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Lovely kick-off time in the Hampden sunshine.

Love it.

RoYO!
06-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Aye, there's a difference, fair enough. I have to laugh though when folk take their bairns to the football and moan about folk swearing in front of them.

That clearly wasnt all he was saying tho was it?

Or is that defensible too? Cos you've kinda glossed over that bit

#FromTheCapital
06-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Happy we've got the Saturday game and happy that we've got all day to celebrate IF we get through :greengrin

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Last season the KO time was announced as 12.45 but changed to 12.15 later the same day.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?230555-Semi-date-confirmed-12-15pm-KO (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?230555-Semi-date-confirmed-12-15pm-KO/page4)

Mikey
06-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Last season the KO time was announced as 12.45 but changed to 12.15 later the same day.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?230555-Semi-date-confirmed-12-15pm-KO (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?230555-Semi-date-confirmed-12-15pm-KO/page4)

It's looking increasingly likely that they've jumped the gun with the announcement.

H18sry
06-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Why are .net still saying it's Sat 13th April at 1245 when nothing has been officially confirmed yet? :confused:

monktonharp
06-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Why are .net still saying it's Sat 13th April at 1245 when nothing has been officially confirmed yet? :confused:exactly! Ihave booked our buses on the strenth of the .net comments. just looked on ofishul and there is no show:agree:

monktonharp
06-03-2013, 01:03 PM
what end of the ground are we getting/ it is important to know that too:confused:

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-03-2013, 01:03 PM
It's looking increasingly likely that they've jumped the gun with the announcement.

Looks like it. I do think it'll be on the Saturday but maybe the ko time is wrong if last season is anything to go by.

H18sry
06-03-2013, 01:04 PM
what end of the ground are we getting/ it is important to know that too:confused:

Hibs end :wink: We usually get the Celtc end unless we play them

Mikey
06-03-2013, 01:04 PM
exactly! Ihave booked our buses on the strenth of the .net comments. just looked on ofishul and there is no show:agree:

.net isn't saying anything. I'm just going on info given out by the club this morning which it now seems may have been released too soon.

I guess we'll see :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
06-03-2013, 01:40 PM
SFA are saying it will be 12:30

https://twitter.com/ScottishFA/status/309312831893934080

Onion
06-03-2013, 01:43 PM
SFA are saying it will be 12:30

https://twitter.com/ScottishFA/status/309312831893934080

12.30 is probably start of the BBC coverage, not the match. Knowing the BBC, KO will likely be 12.15 :wink:

JOD
06-03-2013, 01:49 PM
When You think about it the ko cannot be any later than 12.30 because it would encroach on the 3pm sat rule.:doh:

Heaven forbid there was extra time/pens etc.,. that would be 3pm :pray:

Green Man
06-03-2013, 01:51 PM
12:30 confirmed on SFA website, live on BBC + Sky.

source (http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1957&newsID=11481&newsCategoryID=1)

TamHibs
06-03-2013, 01:53 PM
12.30 kick off confirmed via text....

JimBHibees
06-03-2013, 01:54 PM
12.30 kick off confirmed via text....

Are you sure? :greengrin

davcar
06-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Yes 12.30 same day

TamHibs
06-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Are you sure? :greengrin

Not really lol

LancashireHibby
06-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Confirmed on the official site at 12.30pm along with ticket prices (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130306/cup-semi-final-date-confirmed_2262950_3099090). Though they did this last year and then changed the kick off!

Pete
06-03-2013, 02:01 PM

I think we are more fenian than they are so it'll be the usual.

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Confirmed on the official site at 12.30pm along with ticket prices (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130306/cup-semi-final-date-confirmed_2262950_3099090). Though they did this last year and then changed the kick off!

Same prices as last seasons semi final. Sounds good.

Mikey

The wording makes it look like concessions are only available in the west and east, with the north and south being full price regardless of age/status.

HH81
Good prices again.

Saorsa
06-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Confirmed on the official site at 12.30pm along with ticket prices (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130306/cup-semi-final-date-confirmed_2262950_3099090). Though they did this last year and then changed the kick off!another 15 minutes less drinking time :grr:

:greengrin

LancashireHibby
06-03-2013, 02:19 PM
another 15 minutes less drinking time :grr:

Not for those of us who'll be on the train from 8.23am :greengrin

hibee_girl
06-03-2013, 02:20 PM
The wording makes it look like concessions are only available in the west and east, with the north and south being full price regardless of age/status.

That's what happened last year isn't it?

Mikey
06-03-2013, 02:21 PM

No idea :greengrin

HibeeN
06-03-2013, 02:21 PM

I think this is usually the case, isn't it? I'm a student but paid the full price for a ticket in the North stand for the semi-final and final last year.

HH81
06-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Not for those of us who'll be on the train from 8.23am :greengrin

You doing up and back same day mate?

Saorsa
06-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Not for those of us who'll be on the train from 8.23am :greengrinIt's still 15 minutes less in the pub at the other end :wink: and I'll be on the train about 8 and in the weege for about 9 :greengrin

LancashireHibby
06-03-2013, 02:25 PM
You doing up and back same day mate?
Yeah mate as the rugby are at Halifax on the Sunday. Rail replacement between Oxenholme and Preston on the way back on Saturday but it only adds about 45 minutes to the journey time.

monktonharp
06-03-2013, 02:28 PM
ah, buggerit, with all this confusion I wish we never reached the semi after all:cb

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-03-2013, 02:28 PM
another 15 minutes less drinking time :grr:

15 minutes MORE than last season's semi final. :greengrin

Saorsa
06-03-2013, 02:29 PM
15 minutes MORE than last season's semi final. :greengrin:cheers: :greengrin

hibs4thecup1988
06-03-2013, 02:30 PM

Yes. 100%. I wanted north stand but no child prices

On my phone what are prices and does it say anything about them on sale? Thanks :)

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Yes. 100%. I wanted north stand but no child prices

On my phone what are prices and does it say anything about them on sale? Thanks :)

£23/£15/£5. No date on when they go on sale yet.

Since90+2
06-03-2013, 02:44 PM
£23/£15/£5. No date on when they go on sale yet.

Just shows you have crap the seats behind the goals are that they are charging a 50% supplement to sit in the North or South.

HH81
06-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Yeah mate as the rugby are at Halifax on the Sunday. Rail replacement between Oxenholme and Preston on the way back on Saturday but it only adds about 45 minutes to the journey time.

What rough price from preston, might drive there and jump on train...

LancashireHibby
06-03-2013, 02:48 PM
What rough price from preston, might drive there and jump on train...
£37.10 for a day return to Glasgow Central. Almost might be a better idea to carry on as far up the M6 as Oxenholme and then you avoid the rail replacement bus on the way back.

Green Man
06-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Just been looking at train times - after March, Cross Country trains will finish at Waverley instead of Glasgow Central :grr: looks like a trip through the delights of Fauldhouse and Shotts then :no way:

HH81
06-03-2013, 03:06 PM
£37.10 for a day return to Glasgow Central. Almost might be a better idea to carry on as far up the M6 as Oxenholme and then you avoid the rail replacement bus on the way back.

Found a few singles for 18 quid head from Oxenholme so may do that, cheers

DavieRoy
06-03-2013, 06:37 PM
It will be on Sky as both are always shown by Sky

From the 4th round onwards Sky get two games per round up to the final and BBC get one game per round. This is the third year of the current TV deal. Motherwell v St. Johnstone in 2011 and Hibernian v Aberdeen in 2012 were shown both on Sky and BBC.

Sky get to pick their exclusive game and BBC share the other one.

No surprise the Saturday game is an early kick off, due to UEFA blackout rules the game can't be played between 14.45 and 17.15 and be live on TV on a Saturday. The Glasgow police won't allow a late kick off unlike the Hibernian v Aberdeen Semi-Final in 2000 which was a Sunday 6.05pm kick off.

silverhibee
06-03-2013, 07:01 PM
It's still 15 minutes less in the pub at the other end :wink: and I'll be on the train about 8 and in the weege for about 9 :greengrin

And don't forget the bottle opener this time. :greengrin

The_Sauz
07-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted, but our game against Falkirk will be on Saturday the 13th April @ 12:30 live on the BBC

DavieRoy
07-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted, but our game against Falkirk will be on Saturday the 13th April @ 12:30 live on the BBC

and Sky