PDA

View Full Version : To All Hibees going today.

MoscowHibs
03-03-2013, 10:54 AM
I hope all fellow Hibees going today have a safe and pleasant journey and we get the result you crave. Sadly I wont be with you as I have to stay with the very ill Mrs BH who courageously fights the big C but we will both be cheering the cabbage thanks to Aunty Beeb, and I hope the boys get through so we can at the very least, get a trip tae Hampden.:flag:

Iggy Pope
03-03-2013, 10:59 AM
These are the times that Hibs.net needs a 'like' button.
:hibees

I'm_cabbaged
03-03-2013, 11:02 AM
These are the times that Hibs.net needs a 'like' button.
:hibees

Indeed. Hope the boys put on a show that puts a smile on both your faces!!

jon paul jones
03-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Good luck with the fight against the Big C

Pat and the boys will take care at our end...Hampden here we come (fingers crossed)

Russell The Dug
03-03-2013, 11:56 AM
All the luck and best wishes in the world to mrs bh know how it feels bud.

S4uzee
03-03-2013, 11:58 AM
I hope all fellow Hibees going today have a safe and pleasant journey and we get the result you crave. Sadly I wont be with you as I have to stay with the very ill Mrs BH who courageously fights the big C but we will both be cheering the cabbage thanks to Aunty Beeb, and I hope the boys get through so we can at the very least, get a trip tae Hampden.:flag:

All the best to Mrs BH, hope we can do it for you both :thumbsup: GGTTH

Scottie
03-03-2013, 11:58 AM
All the best to your wife,yourself and family in the months ahead.

Pat and the boys i'm sure will be trying their hardest to get us all back to Hampden for the semi's and final.

Again all the best :aok:

Juice-Terry
03-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Very sorry to hear about your missus's illnesses. All the very best to her and yourself. Hibees!

VPHIBEE
03-03-2013, 12:41 PM

I hope the boys give you both something to smile about later. Hopefully she will be feeling up to watching us lift the cup at Hampden later in the year.