PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Fans Team

SMAXXA
01-03-2013, 10:19 AM
See the trial start for this tonight, anyone one here going along?

lugz
01-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Never knew they were happening. Where and when?

Rivals
01-03-2013, 02:46 PM
There has been a couple of threads over the past month or so with the information however this years match is at Tynecastle on Saturday 1st June where the Hibs team will be looking to retain the Rivals4Charity trophy they won back in April at Easter Road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PHySG15gflc

The trials/training starts tonight at Spartans from 7pm - 8.30pm, these will last for the next few weeks where the coaches will choose their team to play against Hearts at Tynecastle.

It still not to late to sign up, just email hibs@rivals4charity.co.uk with your details and turn up tonight or even next Friday.

Check out www.rivals4charity.co.uk for all the details.

SMAXXA
01-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Whats the deal with the trials tonight will it just be a game or proper training?

Rivals
01-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Whats the deal with the trials tonight will it just be a game or proper training?

I spoke to the coach and he informs me that there will be a warm up and small mini drills then some game time, I expect that to be the case most weeks unless he has arranged a friendly match.

Are you heading along?

SMAXXA
01-03-2013, 03:58 PM
I spoke to the coach and he informs me that there will be a warm up and small mini drills then some game time, I expect that to be the case most weeks unless he has arranged a friendly match.

Are you heading along?

Might be :wink:

WHUHibs
01-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Might be :wink:

Emma said if you get in she's coming to watch to admire your legs :greengrin

SMAXXA
01-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Emma said if you get in she's coming to watch to admire your legs :greengrin

Lol Lets hope the manager is open to bribes then :wink:. I will get her VIP tell her :greengrin