PDA

View Full Version : Tickets 2013-14 Season Ticket Membership campaign launched

Pages : [1] 2

Gus Fring
01-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Hibernian launch 2013-14 Season Ticket Membership campaign later today. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk (http://t.co/bMoOPr8TUu) #hfcforevergreen (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hfcforevergreen&src=hash)

https://twitter.com/HibernianFCClub/status/307425586782027776

blackpoolhibs
01-03-2013, 08:47 AM
I really hope there is a healthy increase this year, the club have held prices back as much as possible recently. :timebomb:

HibeeN
01-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Good time to do it. Wins on Sunday and next week v Hearts would be a big motivating factor. Hopefully between now and the end of the season we can give people a reason to buy/renew, and even if we can't improve on numbers, at least match them.

#FromTheCapital
01-03-2013, 08:49 AM
I should be getting my first full season ticket since 06/07

Mikey
01-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Just the one post from me on the subject as I know it won't be popular :greengrin

The more season tickets we sell the more money the manager has to spend on players.

StevieC
01-03-2013, 09:09 AM
I really hope there is a healthy increase this year, the club have held prices back as much as possible recently. :timebomb:

If you have an adult and child season ticket for the west stand your hopes have been realised. :wink:

RSS Bot
01-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Season Ticket Membership 2013-14

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130301/forever-green-launched_2262950_3093266)

JeMeSouviens
01-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Prices are up: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketMembership2013-14/0,,10290,00.html

For purchases made this month:

SPECIAL OFFER MEMBERSHIP PRICES

With the introduction of simple pricing, Season Ticket Memberships now cost the same in the East, West and Famous Five Upper Stands. If you purchase your Season Ticket Membership in March, the Special Offer price you will pay for all SPL fixtures are:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/javaImages/c2/8d/0,,10290~11701698,00.gif

Pretty decent. :agree:

Payment plan is over 11 months btw, so 0% interest. Nice.

EdinMike
01-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Mine just fell through the letterbox, it even smells nice ! :thumbsup:

SMAXXA
01-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Just got mines through the door this morning, really like the wee booklett thats with the ST Membership form. Quite catch and clever well done Hibs.

Unfortunatley due to me being involved in football on a Saturday I cant get a ST but I make all the other games when I dont have football.

Lets hope they sell like hot cakes, heard thats the way forward :greengrin

SMAXXA
01-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Mine just fell through the letterbox, it even smells nice ! :thumbsup:

Just had a sniff and your right......fresh

Cany believe I just done that :faf:

lucky
01-03-2013, 09:43 AM
That's me renewed. Sad but true. All those doubters and those wanting cup final tickets :greengrin this is your chance.#GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
01-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Yet again, the Club IMO has done it's best, and has kept the pricing similar to last year.....It's now up to the fans to back them.....

Gatecrasher
01-03-2013, 09:50 AM
decent Prices, will be renewing :flag:

SMAXXA
01-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Totatally agree very decent prices, £34.55 a month for eleven monts is excellent, cretinly makes life easier for alot of people I would imagine. I can see this being a major help for my dad and other family members who would still have renewed BTW but makes it more managable

carnoustiehibee
01-03-2013, 09:54 AM
The prices are great but it's getting harder and harder to keep renewing season tickets when games get moved around so often.

Beefster
01-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Just the one post from me on the subject as I know it won't be popular :greengrin

The more season tickets we sell the more money the manager has to spend on players.

I think you've just stated a fact here. I don't know about anyone else but it's the "if more folk went, we'd have better players" argument that rankles as I watch the likes of Ross County, Dundee and St Johnstone do just as well as us.

On STs for next season, I think that Hibs have done a good job.

Zazu62
01-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Imagine if we could get say 15,000 season ticket holders plus walk-ups Easter road would be bouncing probably won't happen though

Gatecrasher
01-03-2013, 09:59 AM
The prices are great but it's getting harder and harder to keep renewing season tickets when games get moved around so often.
:agree:

I will probably miss a few mid week games but the ST package still looks a good deal IMO

bingo70
01-03-2013, 09:59 AM
I've missed having a season ticket this year even though I've benefited financially from not having one so if its 0% interest for the payment plan I'll probably get one again next year.

givescotlandfreedom
01-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Have they done away with family pricing category? I used to get a £20ish discount for going with my old man who's a senior.

GoldenEagle
Father and son, £40 a month to watch all Hibs league games. Seems very reasonable to me.

Hope this is a winner all round.

givescotlandfreedom
I've missed having a season ticket this year even though I've benefited financially from not having one so if its 0% interest for the payment plan I'll probably get one again next year.

It is. The booklet says Hibs will pay the interest.

Derek Dougan
01-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Glad to see prices kept the same as last season. Just renewed, earliest ever. Payment plan available online too. Well done Hibs :flag:

matty_f
01-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Bit disappointed that the cup top up isn't an early bird perk again this season but delighted it's interest free on the payment plan. Will renew today, well done Hibs!

Russell The Dug
01-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Nice one with the payment plan. I'm in.

Gatecrasher
01-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Bit disappointed that the cup top up isn't an early bird perk again this season but delighted it's interest free on the payment plan. Will renew today, well done Hibs!

50% off is still good though.

Green Man
01-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Interest free aye? £34.55 x 11 = £380.05. That's 5p more than a one-off payment. Robbing swines :grr:

StevieC
01-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Have they done away with family pricing category? I used to get a £20ish discount for going with my old man who's a senior.

It's only available for FF lower now.

Looks to have jumped up from about £420 to £465 for everywhere else (and up to £550 if you don't renew before April).

HibeeN
01-03-2013, 10:11 AM
I'd like to renew right now, but I've got a student ST and won't find out until August whether I'll still be a student for next season (waiting on PhD application.) Anyone know what Hibs' policy is with regard to this? Could I take up the payment plan as a student and then pay the difference later if I find out I'm no longer eligible for a student ST?

Better still, anyone at Hibs I could email about this? :greengrin

matty_f
01-03-2013, 10:13 AM
50% off is still good though.

It is, to be fair. :agree:

lyonhibs
01-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Quite like the thinking behind the "Start Now" package for newbies as well:

NEW MEMBER? START NEXT SEASON NOW...
As a reward for becoming a new Season Ticket Member you can take your place at Easter Road Stadium immediately at a significantly discounted rate from walk up prices this season.
Our Start Now package entitles you to a ticket for every home game for the rest of the season beginning with the Edinburgh Derby. The earlier you commit the more you save...
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/javaImages/c4/8d/0,,10290~11701700,00.gif

As we have at least 4, possibly 5 home league games to go, that's decent value for the rest of the season.

FranckSuzy
01-03-2013, 10:15 AM
I'd like to renew right now, but I've got a student ST and won't find out until August whether I'll still be a student for next season (waiting on PhD application.) Anyone know what Hibs' policy is with regard to this? Could I take up the payment plan as a student and then pay the difference later if I find out I'm no longer eligible for a student ST?

:agree: Had the same issue last year and I was told that this would be the case.

Mikey
01-03-2013, 10:15 AM

Nicola Laing is the ticket office manager.............

nlaing@hibernianfc.co.uk

Elephant Stone
01-03-2013, 10:16 AM
I'm in!

offshorehibby
ST & cup top up purchased.

GreenCastle
Glad they aren't raising the prices - and like the look of what they are trying to do.

The free season ticket draw and 100 kids free in Famous Five are good ideas.

Student prices for 120 seem like a steal also.

We have all seen the potential at ER this season when the stadium has a decent crowd so hopefully those who decided for whatever reason to stay away this year and I do sympathise with many after the last few years etc will come back and support the team.

This season is another key one as with the yams possibly weaker than ever next season both on and off the pitch this is the time to really get behind Hibs.

HibeeN
01-03-2013, 10:18 AM
:agree: Had the same issue last year and I was told that this would be the case.

Nicola Laing is the ticket office manager.............

nlaing@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thank you both! :thumbsup:

Westie1875
01-03-2013, 10:18 AM

I'm sure I paid £405 for my ST last year which was the early bird with cup top up badged as free. For the same this year it will cost me the same money it's just being sold differently as £380 for the ST and £25 for the cup top up, this is actually a better deal IMO as it gives people the option of a cheaper ST with no cup top up.

Well done Hibs, looks good to me!

#FromTheCapital
01-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Very impressed with the payment plan over 11 months. Many people like myself just can't afford a lump sum at this time of year with holidays coming up. This will hopefully boost the numbers considerably

EdinMike
01-03-2013, 10:21 AM
I might be being, be being.. seems right, a bit daft but If we take up the Payment Plan when do the payments start ? I like to keep an eye on my money you see ! Clearly not a Jambo :agree:

Hiber-nation
01-03-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm sure I paid £405 for my ST last year which was the early bird with cup top up badged as free. For the same this year it will cost me the same money it's just being sold differently as £380 for the ST and £25 for the cup top up, this is actually a better deal IMO as it gives the option of a cheaper ST with no cup top up as well.

:agree:

Just noticed that, well done Hibs :thumbsup:

matty_f
01-03-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm sure I paid £405 for my ST last year which was the early bird with cup top up badged as free. For the same this year it will cost me the same money it's just being sold differently as £380 for the ST and £25 for the cup top up, this is actually a better deal IMO as it gives people the option of a cheaper ST with no cup top up.

:greengrin I should probably read it without the bairns running about before commenting!!

Renfrew_Hibby
01-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah got mine through the post today and as usual Hibs have done a decent marketing job. I'm kind of gutted though as I've had a season since 1994/95 (i was just a young laddie) but i'm going to become a dad in the summer and i just cant justify renewing, my missus will be giving up her St.Mirren one so i have no choice really... I know, come July Hibs wont even be on the radar with me for a while but right now i have that sinking feeling!
Just a shame iHibs seemed to have done away with that members card thingy where you could just add the games you wished to it, that would have suited me but its good to see that they have set the bar high at 16,000 and really are aiming to drive up the numbers.

Saorsa
01-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Bit disappointed that the cup top up isn't an early bird perk again this season but delighted it's interest free on the payment plan. Will renew today, well done Hibs!But the ST is cheaper is it not? I paid £405 for my current ST with nae top up. When I buy now it will be £380 + £25 for the top up so same price with the chance of cup games.

Stevie Reid
01-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Was never in doubt that I would renew (unlike last year) but really impressed with the pricing and marketing.

Good Hibs.

SteveHFC
01-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Yeah got mine through the post today and as usual Hibs have done a decent marketing job. I'm kind of gutted though as I've had a season since 1994/95 (i was just a young laddie) but i'm going to become a dad in the summer and i just cant justify renewing, my missus will be giving up her St.Mirren one so i have no choice really... I know, come July Hibs wont even be on the radar with me for a while but right now i have that sinking feeling!
Just a shame iHibs seemed to have done away with that members card thingy where you could just add the games you wished to it, that would have suited me but its good to see that they have set the bar high at 16,000 and really are aiming to drive up the numbers.

I say we should all chip in for this man to get a ST :greengrin

HibeeN
01-03-2013, 10:30 AM
The marketing is really good on this. As somebody mentioned, the new member 'Start Now' package is a good idea. The payment plan is a great incentive, Cup Top Up is decent, and the prize draws (11 people will win their season ticket for free) are a little extra thing that will hopefully get people buying early.

Not to mention the 'Forever Green Tour' they plan to do in visiting locations around Edinburgh to promote the campaign.

Well done to Hibs on this :thumbsup:

For anyone who hasn't seen the booklet, here are a few of my favourite images from it! :greengrin

Saorsa
01-03-2013, 10:31 AM
I say we should all chip in for this man to get a ST :greengrinHow much are you puting in? Cannae even get you tae go tae the bar for a round :agree:

:greengrin

hibs4thecup1988
01-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Must be the earliest I have EVER renewed...why?! :confused::greengrin

The book hasn't even dropped through yet...looking on hibs.net today has cost me £355...

Having said that, the free child offer is good glad they have kept that...bit disappointed with cup top up to be fair... but suppose we have got lucky this year so can't complain too much, and I suppose with it being interest free that makes it a bit better

BRING IT ON!!

SteveHFC
01-03-2013, 10:32 AM
How much are you puting in? Cannae even get you tae go tae the bar for a round :agree:

Be quiet :agree: :greengrin

GreenCastle
01-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Anyone know what the record number of ST sold at ER is?

SteveHFC
01-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Cannot wait to smell the booklet when it comes through my door at some point today ;)

S.sct
01-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Job done, the wee man will be delighted. Impressed with the pricing.

hibs4thecup1988
01-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Cannot wait to smell the booklet when it comes through my door at some point today ;)

:faf:

FranckSuzy
01-03-2013, 10:44 AM
The marketing is really good on this. As somebody mentioned, the new member 'Start Now' package is a good idea. The payment plan is a great incentive, Cup Top Up is decent, and the prize draws (11 people will win their season ticket for free) are a little extra thing that will hopefully get people buying early.

Not to mention the 'Forever Green Tour' they plan to do in visiting locations around Edinburgh to promote the campaign.

For anyone who hasn't seen the booklet, here are a few of my favourite images from it! :greengrin

...................I've not got this ^ image on mine...must all be slightly different :agree: :top marks Hibs :flag:

JollyGreenGiant
01-03-2013, 10:47 AM

Have to agree, for once the pricing looks quite decent. Its the kids pricing that had annoyed me in the past, I thought a kids season ticket in the FF lower was £60 last year, this year it is £25 and first 100 kids free! Sounds pretty good to me.

Westie1875
01-03-2013, 10:48 AM
...................I've not got this ^ image on mine...must all be slightly different :agree: :top marks Hibs :flag:

Me neither, and mine has seven & zero instead of 62 :greengrin

FranckSuzy
01-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Me neither, and mine has seven & zero instead of 62 :greengrin

:greengrin I've got a jamtart on mine with 'is this your favourite breakfast?' beside it :aok:

Bobby's Cinema
01-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Tenner a month for a season ticket!! That pricing is unbelievable really. Been a walk up this year after 8 years a STH but I can only see me renewing now. Well done Hibs

SteveHFC
01-03-2013, 11:00 AM
:greengrin I've got a jamtart on mine with 'is this your favourite breakfast?' beside it :aok:

I received a free baked cakes voucher with the booklet :cb

HibeeN
01-03-2013, 11:20 AM
That's me renewed. :thumbsup:Payment plan too good to pass up! I wonder if there will be a lot of early renewals due to the incentives available in the next month. Would be great if we managed to build on the number of ST holders from this season to next.

Pete
01-03-2013, 11:22 AM
So a primary school kid can get a ST for next season for £25 and they can get in to the remaining fixtures this season for £20. Hibs kids would also be free.

My boy is in!

MB62
01-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Have to agree the club has done very well with its pricing structure again and deserve some credit for that. For me though, selling the jerseys to the television companies and allowing them to move games to whatever day and time they like, really does my head in and I will stick to being a walk up on a Saturday. This is not entirely Hibs fault, not trying to put the blame all on Rod for this, but we are part of the SPL clubs that agree to this.

Still a very good deal for those that are interested though and well done to Hibs.

18Craig75
01-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Wasn't planning on renewing early this year to be honest, if at all. I've just not been to enough games to justify the full price ST I bought on my return from Australia last year. However, as a current student how can I turn down a season ticket for £10 a month?

Impressive Hibs!

Pete
01-03-2013, 11:30 AM

Has anyone seen the hearts brochure?

It has similar imagery but they are all suitcases!

Mon Dieu4
01-03-2013, 11:34 AM
That's me renewed. :thumbsup:Payment plan too good to pass up! I wonder if there will be a lot of early renewals due to the incentives available in the next month. Would be great if we managed to build on the number of ST holders from this season to next.

if you are getting a cheap ticket, get studying!!!

legends of 73
01-03-2013, 11:34 AM
That's me renewed :flag::flag::flag:

Bobby's Cinema
01-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Wasn't planning on renewing early this year to be honest, if at all. I've just not been to enough games to justify the full price ST I bought on my return from Australia last year. However, as a current student how can I turn down a season ticket for £10 a month?

Impressive Hibs!
:agree: Don't think I can turn that down. Good incentive for folk to opt for the season ticket this year over walk up

HibeeN
01-03-2013, 11:37 AM
if you are getting a cheap ticket, get studying!!!

:greengrin I'm almost there, just need to get above 65% in my final dissertation and I'm in!

CraigK
01-03-2013, 11:52 AM

They'll let you sign up for a student one now and you'll have to show your matric card in september. If it turns out that you're not a student at that point then you have to pay the difference.

hibsbollah
01-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Im looking to get 4 seats together, im just hoping we can all afford it at the same time! Which is a big benefit of the payplan i guess...

stoneyburn hibs
01-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Really decent March offer , well done Hibs and the brochure is cracking.

MacBean
01-03-2013, 12:15 PM
2 Renewals completed.

:jmcp:

blackpoolhibs
01-03-2013, 12:19 PM
I buy a season ticket to help the club, and to access the bar in BTG. Last season while in the queue Garry O'Connor pushed in and was served before me, so no thanks rod, i'm out.

down-the-slope
01-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Prices are up: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketMembership2013-14/0,,10290,00.html

For purchases made this month:

SPECIAL OFFER MEMBERSHIP PRICES

With the introduction of simple pricing, Season Ticket Memberships now cost the same in the East, West and Famous Five Upper Stands. If you purchase your Season Ticket Membership in March, the Special Offer price you will pay for all SPL fixtures are:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/javaImages/c2/8d/0,,10290~11701698,00.gif

Pretty decent. :agree:

Payment plan is over 11 months btw, so 0% interest. Nice.

LWT - as a result of feedback from telephone calls made to supporters last year - represented strongly for longest possible length of payment plan and how the 'no price increases' but then interest from finance company had stuck in the craw of many....

Hard to see what more could be done...

How good a prize is the draw for getting ST money back and a picture with squad and framed No.12 Shirt with your name on it for those purchasing in March :applause:

FranckSuzy
01-03-2013, 12:22 PM
I buy a season ticket to help the club, and to access the bar in BTG. Last season while in the queue Garry O'Connor pushed in and was served before me, so no thanks rod, i'm out.

:tee hee: You should have said. SH and I would have got you a drink :greengrin

CraigHibee
01-03-2013, 12:23 PM
pleased to say i havwe just completed my online membership for this :greengrin

One City, One team

:flag:

Just_Jimmy
01-03-2013, 12:26 PM
I think its excellent marketing. Hats off.

The questions on the booklet are all things we all know well.

The "have you found yourself watching more tennis lately?" One raised a smile.

Good effort.

MrRobot
01-03-2013, 12:27 PM
A good incentive would be for people who didnt get a ST this year would be to offer them a season ticket for the remainder of the season included in the price if they but theirs for next season now, IMO.

Just_Jimmy
01-03-2013, 12:30 PM
A good incentive would be for people who didnt get a ST this year would be to offer them a season ticket for the remainder of the season included in the price if they but theirs for next season now, IMO.

Why? Current ST holder have already paid for this year and will pay for next at the prices the club offered. Why should people who didnt back the club for whatever reason get extra free stuff? Buy now get the deal offered to everyone else.

In the back it has details of paying £80 approx for the rest of the season.

Scottie
01-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Mine didny turn up this morning but even despite no being able to get up the road as much as i like as soon as it arrives i'll be renewing for 2 of us
:aok:
Apart from reducing prices theres no much more the club can do to get folk back to Easter Road so :top marksto the club for its efforts

Saorsa
01-03-2013, 12:41 PM
A good incentive would be for people who didnt get a ST this year would be to offer them a season ticket for the remainder of the season included in the price if they but theirs for next season now, IMO.Why is that? What about the people who have already backed the team and paid for this season? They're already offering the rest of the season cheap for new ST holders.

Perhaps you'd like a current ST holder to pay you in for the rest of the season, I'd be up for that :rolleyes:

MartinfaePorty
01-03-2013, 12:51 PM
I haven't received the booklet yet and apologies if answered already, but when does the first payment come off? I've just renewed and expected to pay the 1st payment on my card, but it just asked for my bank account details. Cheers.

patlowe
01-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Has anyone done the payment plan online? I'm probably being dense but I can't see an option for it via eticketing...

Bobby's Cinema
01-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Season ticket on It's way :greengrin. The payment plan is a great option

HibeeN
01-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Has anyone done the payment plan online? I'm probably being dense but I can't see an option for it via eticketing...

The option doesn't come up until the final payment screen, then you choose 'installment plan' from the drop-down menu instead of 'credit card.'

patlowe
01-03-2013, 01:41 PM
The option doesn't come up until the final payment screen, then you choose 'installment plan' from the drop-down menu instead of 'credit card.'

Ah, I was being dense. Many thanks!

GreenCastle
01-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Let's really try and raise the number of ST's at ER next season :agree:

If you have been staying away get yourself back - on the whole ER has been a much positive place to be this season - there has only been 1 or 2 shocking games at ER - we are improving even if it's slowly.

If you know someone who has been staying away speak with them and entice them back - I am sure we all know someone who used to go and isn't now - there people are key to improve on the die hard 8000.

The marketing is very good and when it came through the post earlier I was impressed.

"ONE CITY -ONE TEAM" - Support HFC! :greengrin

woodythehibee
01-03-2013, 01:54 PM

Impressive Hibs!

Ill be getting one too Thomo. Too good to turn down.

Scouse Hibee
01-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Tried to renew both of ours online but the only price class available for my laddie who is a student is the adult price, no other options in the drop down!:grr:

A trip to ER it is then.

SteveHFC
01-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know the deadline date for Renewing your ST :aok:

Blaster
01-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Has the family discount been removed? I'll renew anyway but don't see it mentioned anywhere?

hibsbollah
01-03-2013, 02:08 PM
This 'offer' is another nail in the coffin for the hibs.net matchday thread :rolleyes: With all these people now attending games next season, who's going to be left to write fuming and abusive pearls of wisdom on here while the match is underway? :grr:

givescotlandfreedom
01-03-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm trying to renew online. Has anybody managed to buy the cup top up or will that need to be bought later?

HibeeN
01-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm trying to renew online. Has anybody managed to buy the cup top up or will that need to be bought later?

Click the drop-down menu that says either Adult/Student/Child and underneath there should be an option for CTU.

givescotlandfreedom
01-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Click the drop-down menu that says either Adult/Student/Child and underneath there should be an option for CTU.

Got it! Thanks :thumbsup:

MrRobot
01-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Why is that? What about the people who have already backed the team and paid for this season? They're already offering the rest of the season cheap for new ST holders.

Perhaps you'd like a current ST holder to pay you in for the rest of the season, I'd be up for that :rolleyes:

As it would be a great incentive to get them buying season tickets for next year and would also get more people to the game, therefore generating more money from possible merchandise sales.

And no smartarse, thats not necessary as im already a season ticket holder, so my post wasnt a selfish ploy to benefit myself.

Saorsa
01-03-2013, 02:48 PM
As it would be a great incentive to get them buying season tickets for next year and would also get more people to the game, therefore generating more money from possible merchandise sales.

And no smartarse, thats not necessary as im already a season ticket holder, so my post wasnt a selfish ploy to benefit myself.ooh! :hilarious

I'd like tae see you or anybody else, even Petrie try and sell that idea tae most other current ST holders and convince them they've had value for money and tae renew again. Pay £400 at the start of the season and save on the cost of about a game and a half or come along, PATG and at the end get 4 or 5 games free. How many current ST holders do you think would be lost if they thought they'd get an offer like that at the end of the next season tae tempt them back again.

JimBHibees
01-03-2013, 02:58 PM
The interest free payment plan is a great incentive IMO. Well done Hibs.

Also being able to buy the tickets via payment plan online is a bonus as pretty sure you couldn't do that previously.

givescotlandfreedom
01-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Renewed with cup top up :flag:

TamHibs
01-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Renewed mine & the girlfriends & also bought our son one even though a, he isn't here yet & b, probably won't take him to a game until towards the end of next season.

Also renewed with CTU

MrRobot
01-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Why is that? What about the people who have already backed the team and paid for this season? They're already offering the rest of the season cheap for new ST holders.

And no smartarse, thats not necessary as im already a season ticket holder, so my post wasnt a selfish ploy to benefit myself.

Up The Bracket
01-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Will definately be renewing.

Been a bit stop start with my ST's had won in 2004/05, 2005/06, 2006/07 then gave up. Then bought a half ST in 2009/10 and bought a ST in 2012/13.

I imagine my dad'll go and renew it for us over the next few weeks with maybe my brother returning because he never bothered this season.

Very good offers there so well done Hibs! If we can keep McGivern, Claros and, most importantly Griffiths, ST's will rocket and the sooner that's sorted, the better.

Anyone reading this who isn't planning on renewing or is swithering:

If we want to keep Leigh Griffiths and strengthen for next season, every extra penny counts, your club needs you. We've seen the progress Fenlon has made this season and we know he has an eye for a player, the more money we give, the better calibre of player we get.

If you are struggling for cash, the payment plan is a great advantage as £30 per month isn't too extortionate.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:p fgwa:pfgwa

KdyHby
01-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Went into the club shop just before lunch time, signed up for east stand ticket and cup top up - plus £80- for the remaining matches this season. Happy with the interest free on the season. Understandably had to pay the £80 up front.

hibeedonald
01-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Will be getting one for the first time in 4 years, £120 for a student in the East is so good, paying it back a tenner a month is fantastic.

Alex Trager
01-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Renewed
Nice feeling

wookie70
01-03-2013, 03:50 PM
I will renew but really wish the club would allow the whole of the FF to be the same price for families.

GoldenEagle
01-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Will be getting one for the first time in 4 years, £120 for a student in the East is so good, paying it back a tenner a month is fantastic.

That is indeed an incredible deal and I'd like to think that as part of the Hibs "forever green' tour they'll be visiting each colleague and uni in Edinburgh and be signing up ST's there and then. Advertising at a tenner a month will surely be a winner.

In fact if LTW members are reading this and can organise this could, and will, make a huge difference IMO

I'll be renewing this week :agree:

Hibby Bairn
01-03-2013, 04:06 PM
My soon to be 12 year old is now no longer a child. He is now a student. WTF is that all about?

GoldenEagle
01-03-2013, 04:12 PM
My soon to be 12 year old is now no longer a child. He is now a student. WTF is that all about?

WTF is it about....it's about (or exactly TBH) an extra £3.18 per month for the West/FF Upper and East

Sweep
01-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Anyone know how much a disabled ticket will cost?

wookie70
01-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Just noticed there is no real advantage(apart from the possibility of a free child ticket) to getting the family tickets in the FF lower. Same price after 1 April. My seats at the moment are crap and hoping to get better ones but not many left. Is it easy enough to swap seats after the renewal period ends. Anyone know when that woudl be.

Kojock
01-03-2013, 04:35 PM
I save up £2 coins and use them for my season ticket. Just counted them and I have £490 so that's this seasons paid for and £85 towards next seasons. :greengrin

Renewed :thumbsup:

Kojock
01-03-2013, 04:39 PM
That is indeed an incredible deal and I'd like to think that as part of the Hibs "forever green' tour they'll be visiting each colleague and uni in Edinburgh and be signing up ST's there and then. Advertising at a tenner a month will surely be a winner.

I'll be renewing this week :agree:

Its repayable over 11 months so that makes it £10.91 per month. Wouldn't like Hibs to be criticised for false advertising. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
01-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Tried to renew both of ours online but the only price class available for my laddie who is a student is the adult price, no other options in the drop down!:grr:

A trip to ER it is then.

I emailed Nicola at the ticket office and it was sorted very quickly, superb service that's us renewed. :thumbsup:

hibee_nation
01-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Renewed again for the East but moved over to Sect 43, need to see about a nice green and black scarf now. :pfgwa

english_hibee
01-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Have to agree the club has done very well with its pricing structure again and deserve some credit for that. For me though, selling the jerseys to the television companies and allowing them to move games to whatever day and time they like, really does my head in and I will stick to being a walk up on a Saturday. This is not entirely Hibs fault, not trying to put the blame all on Rod for this, but we are part of the SPL clubs that agree to this.

Still a very good deal for those that are interested though and well done to Hibs.

It's annoying I know, but Rod Petrie was one of the few chairmen who voted against the current TV/ESPN deal, for the very reason you stated, kick off times messing the fans about. Think he deserves a bit more credit than you give him to be honest.

english_hibee
01-03-2013, 06:51 PM
I received a free baked cakes voucher with the booklet :cb

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...........................tell me this is true and not a wind up :greengrin

MSK
01-03-2013, 07:12 PM
I save up £2 coins and use them for my season ticket. Just counted them and I have £490 so that's this seasons paid for and £85 towards next seasons. :greengrin

Renewed :thumbsup:Aw **** ..thats where Im goin wrong ..I save up coppers ...£4.90 ....gonna be a while till I get one then ..:faint:

hibee
01-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Well that's me and the kids renewed with cup top up and I'm now down £605, I never buy on the first day but the prize draw to win your money back got me in early this year!

Taz_hibee
01-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Thats mine bought for another season GGTTH

SwanseaHibs
01-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Renewed mine in the FF but haven't told the wife yet. I've only got to 3 games this season, mostly due to deciding to pick and choose games only to find them moved to Sunday for the TV, so I did give thought to not renewing.

The Forever Green intro on the website swung it for me:flag:

HH81
01-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Really good prices, i would like to see a club membership back for out of town fans.

I do pay for the Hibernians though so every little helps.

staunchhibby
01-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Just renewed mines along with cup top up.Great idea the interest free.Well :top marksdone the board

EastCalderHibby
01-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Thats mine bought for another season GGTTH

hi guys new to this computing stuff but anyway so excited for next season as me and my son have just paid for our st,s for the first time
since 2009 ( s43 )been to all sc games this season and will be at killie on sunday:thumbsup:

mca
01-03-2013, 07:50 PM

Cany see anything on the website about Disabled prices or even if on the payment plan.. :dunno:

All this raffle nonsence and interest free.. cmon.. somethings no right...

im not being fooled into buying any season ticket !!!!.. until iv smelled the booklet.. :wink:

QMU-1875
01-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Do you have to pay anything today when you buy the payment plan online? Also how do you select it and renew the season ticket?

matty_f
01-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Renewed today as well. Having had a good look at the packages, it's a good deal.

Well played Hibs, great to see the feedback being taken on board about the interest payments. Very impressed that Hibs have sorted that out.:agree:

Bighoose
01-03-2013, 08:18 PM
That's me renewed again now. Two mates will also be doing so.

GGTTH

erin go bragh
01-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Do you have to pay anything today when you buy the payment plan online? Also how do you select it and renew the season ticket?
You pay brussel sprout the now mate ,just click the renew bit .
That's me and the two young ones renewed ,ive moved to the ff lower ,as its a cracking deal .

ggtth

hibee_nation
01-03-2013, 10:14 PM
After you recieve your email from Zebra finance and click on the link and enter your pin, is that it or do you need to print off the finance agreement and sign it and send it back to them. Always just paid by credit card before, any help much appreciated.

Mathias Jack
01-03-2013, 10:31 PM

Here you go, got this from the club website. There's a phone number to contact for disabled ticket...

MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Senior - 65 years and over • Adult - 18 years to 64 years inclusive • Child - 11 years or under
Student -12 years and over or in full time education • Disabled - contact the Club on 0131 656 7066

Mathias Jack
01-03-2013, 10:41 PM
They'll let you sign up for a student one now and you'll have to show your matric card in september. If it turns out that you're not a student at that point then you have to pay the difference.

My mates got student ones this season, they haven't ever been chased up by the club for their matric cards though...

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-03-2013, 10:42 PM
On a side note, drove past the ground half an hour ago and the huge banner that covers the side of the FF stand, know the 'Unity 1' one, well it's been changed to one with all the pictures from the front/back cover of today's booklet. Weird as I drive past it every single morning and think nothing of it yet for some reason I drove past it on my way to work this morning and thought to myself, 'what a ***** banner that is'. The new one is looking good

hibeenicol
01-03-2013, 11:03 PM
After you recieve your email from Zebra finance and click on the link and enter your pin, is that it or do you need to print off the finance agreement and sign it and send it back to them. Always just paid by credit card before, any help much appreciated.

After you put your pin in it asks you to type your name in the boxes as well. That counts as a signature :agree:

MrRobot
02-03-2013, 12:36 AM
ooh! :hilarious

I'd like tae see you or anybody else, even Petrie try and sell that idea tae most other current ST holders and convince them they've had value for money and tae renew again. Pay £400 at the start of the season and save on the cost of about a game and a half or come along, PATG and at the end get 4 or 5 games free. How many current ST holders do you think would be lost if they thought they'd get an offer like that at the end of the next season tae tempt them back again.

Well truelly if they cared then they would come regardless, they wouldn't miss most the season for 5 free games? I wouldn't.
Just think it would be a decent idea to get as many people to ER as possible. At the end of the day, I've paid already and I'd be delighted if we could get 17k there each week rather than 13k.
Just my opinion, i want to see Easter Road as packed possible. If that means somebody who maybe couldn't afford a season ticket or somebody just getting interested in hibs to come along.

Dibben
02-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Hmmm. Tempted to get my wee boy his first season ticket!

I've left the details lying around & on the ipad. Hopefully my subtlety works...

marinello59
02-03-2013, 06:22 AM
Well truelly if they cared then they would come regardless, they wouldn't miss most the season for 5 free games? I wouldn't.
Just think it would be a decent idea to get as many people to ER as possible. At the end of the day, I've paid already and I'd be delighted if we could get 17k there each week rather than 13k.
Just my opinion, i want to see Easter Road as packed possible. If that means somebody who maybe couldn't afford a season ticket or somebody just getting interested in hibs to come along.

The club has covered this really well by giving new season ticket holders the chance to enjoy the rest of the Season at a discounted rate.
(You seem to be a bit confused. You are arguing that those who purchase new season tickets now should get the rest of this season free to encourage them to buy STs...... as they can't afford season tickets? Maybe marketing isn't for you. :greengrin)

Hibby Bairn
02-03-2013, 07:11 AM
WTF is it about....it's about (or exactly TBH) an extra £3.18 per month for the West/FF Upper and East

OK....I'll get him to pay that then because at 12 yrs old he is of course earning his own money. So that makes sense because at 11 I had to keep him. Until children are of working age then they should be admitted as a CHILD otherwise it just adds to the cost of the parent as the newly described STUDENT of 12, 13, 14, 15 will not be earning any money. FWIW I will have 3 students with me next year aged 12, 12 and 17. So that is an extra £100 or so over and above child prices.

And here is me thinking we were trying to fill ER.

marinello59
02-03-2013, 07:18 AM
OK....I'll get him to pay that then because at 12 yrs old he is of course earning his own money. So that makes sense because at 11 I had to keep him. Until children are of working age then they should be admitted as a CHILD otherwise it just adds to the cost of the parent as the newly described STUDENT of 12, 13, 14, 15 will not be earning any money. FWIW I will have 3 students with me next year aged 12, 12 and 17. So that is an extra £100 or so over and above child prices.

All they have done is change the terminology. Last year 12 years plus were described as Hibs futures and paid more than younger kids. What's the big deal? Younger kids should get in cheaper, we see plenty of threads on here asking the best age to start taking them along. There has to be a cut off somewhere.
(And my laddy hits 12 this year so I will be paying more for him as well, that's one of the joys of being a parent.:greengrin)

Lucius Apuleius
02-03-2013, 07:21 AM

And so he should be. Was good enough for us at that age. :agree:

SouthamptonHibs
02-03-2013, 07:28 AM
That's me signed up for Season ticket next year!
- Great price and value for ST £380
- Great payment plan
- Great that club are picking up the interest

Q. How much of the £380 will go direct to Hibs?

I'd imagine 20% would go to Vatman and £38 would be paid to Zebra finance (if paying through installment plan)

£380-£38 = £342 - 20% = £272

BroxburnHibee
02-03-2013, 07:30 AM
Just had the chance to read the website and I have to say hats off to whoever designed the marketing and came up with all these ideas. If the LWT guys played a part then well done to you all and well done Hibs.

Outstanding work and I think there will be a big jump in ST's this year.

Sweep
02-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Here you go, got this from the club website. There's a phone number to contact for disabled ticket...

MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Senior - 65 years and over • Adult - 18 years to 64 years inclusive • Child - 11 years or under
Student -12 years and over or in full time education • Disabled - contact the Club on 0131 656 7066

CFC1892
02-03-2013, 08:34 AM
I said it to the club last year. Have a look at this

http://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/packages/view/129

My Aussie team are getting $50 AUD from people who can't get to a game. People overseas - like I am to Hibs.

Why doesn't the club offer this sort of overseas non attending membership - throw in a scarf or beanie, make people far away feel more involved and part of the club, and its money for jam ;)

CFC1892
02-03-2013, 08:38 AM

My Aussie team are getting $50 AUD from people who can't get to a game. People overseas - like I am to Hibs.

Why doesn't the club offer this sort of overseas non attending membership - throw in a scarf or beanie, make people far away feel more involved and part of the club, and its money for jam ;)

And you can pay by the month with no interest!!

hibee_nation
02-03-2013, 08:55 AM
After you put your pin in it asks you to type your name in the boxes as well. That counts as a signature :agree:

Thanks for the info :aok:

GreenCastle
02-03-2013, 09:07 AM

Looks a good idea -not sure why they stopped doing the club membership as several were contributing.

I still think the way forward would be different type of memberships - done similar to gyms - you can pay monthly for your membership etc.

Gold -Silver - Bronze etc - would stop the uber fan debates :greengrin factors considered would be what you spend at the club (in the shop / tickets) etc. Even walk up fans would have a membership card which would be scanned like the current ST holder card and like Nectar points they would be added on.

I think the issue would be installing /running costs?

Anyway - still very impressed with the Hibs ST marketing and the new banner looks great on the side of the FF. :thumbsup:

GoldenEagle
02-03-2013, 09:22 AM

Why don't you buy a student ST as a 'gift' for someone at £10.91 pm or a child's one at £7 odds?

Or buy two Kids ones for the FF lower at £50?

Hibeesforever
02-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Tremendous publication. Reading with green glasses but a great piece of marketing by the club. Strategy is clear, 8,000 ST to become 16,000 simple and straightforward.
Hibernian, the community club with a fantastic future to look forward to.
The interest saving I am going to donate to the learning centre.
I did not know we had this , I am so proud to be part of the Hibernian family.

SwanseaHibs
02-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Got the stuff in the post this morning and the marketing is genius. I was already sold on the Forever Green on the website so renewed last night, but I can see this taking off.

Well done to the club on this.

Jones28
02-03-2013, 11:24 AM
I loved the marketing strategy this year, really smart stuff! Gutted I can't afford it :(

Danderhall Hibs
02-03-2013, 11:40 AM
ooh! :hilarious

Works for sky tv and virgin and loads of companies. New and returning customers always get better offers than existing customers. It's the way of the world.

Capt Mainwaring
02-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Very impressive piece of marketing, and the packages on offer are attractive.

2 x renewals will be sorted this weekend for me and my daughter.

A cup win at Killie tomorrow would boost interest tremendously :flag::flag:

GGTTH

Andy74
02-03-2013, 12:17 PM

Kick for Kids and similar ways to pay over some cash.

j'adore hibs
02-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Is this possible to do online ? Or am I daft

Gatecrasher
02-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Works for sky tv and virgin and loads of companies. New and returning customers always get better offers than existing customers. It's the way of the world.
Sky could probably afford their services at a reduced rate and still make a profit or they wouldn't do it, I don't think Hibs are in a position to offer that with the finances being tight.

Pretty Boy
02-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Good deal thats well presented and marketed well.

Will renew this week.

Saorsa
02-03-2013, 12:48 PM
That's me back in :pfgwa:flag:

In the words of the great tincastle share rip off :greengrin

I'm in :thumbsup: are you? :dunno:

Saorsa
02-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Works for sky tv and virgin and loads of companies. New and returning customers always get better offers than existing customers. It's the way of the world.Yes but in this instance the club would lose money it cannae afford nor would they get it in early.

I could give up my ST but still go every week but instead of saving on a game and a half, I could wait til the end and maybe save on four or five. If it didnae happen I wouldnae lose out on much. I've already missed the games I should have saved on this season (due tae circumstances beyond my control) and am now paying more than I would have had I been PATG. If they started giving away four or five free games now I for one would extremely pissed off. IMO an offer like that would devalue a ST more than it already is.

IMO all offers like that would do is encourage people tae become PATG every other year so they could be new ST holders every 2nd year and take advantage of better savings than current ST holders got that year. As I said above, if the offers didnae happen they wouldnae lose much because the ST saving (certainly for a full paying adult) isnae that great anyway.

green viper
02-03-2013, 01:01 PM
well thats three of us back at easter road after three seasons away cant wait ggtth

Taz_hibee
02-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Is this possible to do online ? Or am I daft

You can renew online with the interest free payment plan

Scònaldò
02-03-2013, 01:08 PM
I haven't had a season ticket since the Mowbray days I'm ashamed to admit but myself and another two will be buying this week. I'm looking forward to being back every second week! :aok:

**** the hearts.

Sudds_1
02-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Think we'll move over to the East this season.............plenty seats free it appears - but

.............trouble is can't really see two seats together that we like (and that are near some of our mates) I assume we can simply renew anyway and change if ones in the area we want become free? :confused:

hibee
02-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Think we'll move over to the East this season.............plenty seats free it appears - but

.............trouble is can't really see two seats together that we like (and that are near some of our mates) I assume we can simply renew anyway and change if ones in the area we want become free? :confused:

Yes you can change once the renawal period is over and seats become free.

blackpoolhibs
02-03-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm finding this thread very strange, i thought we were pish and the football made your eyes bleed?

Yet folk are renewing and others who dont have season tickets are buying them, what the hells going on here? :confused:

Scouse Hibee
02-03-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm finding this thread very strange, i thought we were pish and the football made your eyes bleed?

Yet folk are renewing and others who dont have season tickets are buying them, what the hells going on here? :confused:

Apathy and frustration manifests itself in many guises!

Sudds_1
02-03-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm finding this thread very strange, i thought we were pish and the football made your eyes bleed?Yet folk are renewing and others who dont have season tickets are buying them, what the hells going on here? :confused:

Someone promised that if we all renew, they will ban all trips to Ireland! :wink:

blackpoolhibs
02-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Someone promised that if we all renew, they will ban all trips to Ireland! :wink:

:no way: :tsk tsk:

down-the-slope
02-03-2013, 02:21 PM

See that lovely envelope smell thats been noticed....Rods big investment in Happy Clapper gas....deep sniff everyone :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
02-03-2013, 02:27 PM
See that lovely envelope smell thats been noticed....Rods big investment in Happy Clapper gas....deep sniff everyone :greengrin

Sudds_1
02-03-2013, 02:45 PM
:no way: :tsk tsk:

:wink:

DH1875
02-03-2013, 03:03 PM
My booklet only arrived this morning. Loving the cover :). Won't be renewing though :( just cant justify it. Already missed a bucket load of games and it just looks like it'll get worse.
Was interesting to read we had 8k ST holders. Don't know why but I thought we had more. Guess not as many fans took up the cup final offer as the club suggested.
Also, see where it says in the event of an 18 home game league the club will consult fans, what does that mean?

Alfred E Newman
02-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Looking forward to purchasing my first auld age pensioners ticket!! £165 instead of £405 a net saving of 240 notes.:thumbsup:

Lucius Apuleius
02-03-2013, 03:07 PM
My booklet only arrived this morning. Loving the cover :). Won't be renewing though :( just cant justify it. Already missed a bucket load of games and it just looks like it'll get worse.
Was interesting to read we had 8k ST holders. Don't know why but I thought we had more. Guess not as many fans took up the cup final offer as the club suggested.
Also, see where it says in the event of an 18 home game league the club will consult fans, what does that mean?

I think it means that if we end up having 18 home games then there will be a consultation process with the fans. :agree:

down-the-slope
02-03-2013, 03:16 PM
I think it means that if we end up having 18 home games then there will be a consultation process with the fans. :agree:

Paid for 19...got 18.....'what should we do'

Donate difference to KFK / Foundation etc :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
02-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Impressed with the marketing booklet that was sent out.....Pricing seems to be correct.....

More than happy after renewing today....

eastterrace
02-03-2013, 04:27 PM
i use to have a season ticket but stopped a few seasons back, but still went to a few games, also i have bought one of the stones for the east terrace but ive never received anything through the post so the marketing isnt that great, as i was thinking about it and thought about maybe getting a season ticket but cant understand why they aint sent me anything ( ive not changed address)

Peevemor
02-03-2013, 04:33 PM

Cheers - thankfully you were here to clear that up. :greengrin:

Lucius Apuleius
03-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Cheers - thankfully you were here to clear that up. :greengrin:

I felt it was my public duty to clarify the situation. :agree:

Lucius Apuleius
03-03-2013, 04:29 AM
i use to have a season ticket but stopped a few seasons back, but still went to a few games, also i have bought one of the stones for the east terrace but ive never received anything through the post so the marketing isnt that great, as i was thinking about it and thought about maybe getting a season ticket but cant understand why they aint sent me anything ( ive not changed address)

How long ago did you buy the East terracing stone? Have you chased it up?

Maybe Hibs gave up on you after sending stuff out for a few seasons and you not buying one? However, if you are wanting a season ticket you should not be sitting at home waiting for the club to come begging you to return. Rod gets slated for that. :wink:

Beefster
03-03-2013, 06:58 AM
Paid for 19...got 18.....'what should we do'

Donate difference to KFK / Foundation etc :agree:

If the manager spends all the ST money on the squad as promised, there won't be a 'difference' to donate anywhere.

down-the-slope
03-03-2013, 08:22 AM
If the manager spents all the ST money on the squad as promised, there won't be a 'difference' to donate anywhere.

:agree: I was being contrary deliberately - but they have to ask as in effect you would not have received what you had paid for. If it was wanted back your £20 would have to be found from some where

Beefster
03-03-2013, 09:16 AM
:agree: I was being contrary deliberately - but they have to ask as in effect you would not have received what you had paid for. If it was wanted back your £20 would have to be found from some where

I was always under the impression that folk bought their ST on the understanding that you might get 18-20 home games. It's good of Hibs to offer to 'consult' but they might be causing themselves unnecessary grief by highlighting something that isn't really an issue!

Scouse Hibee
03-03-2013, 09:22 AM
I was always under the impression that folk bought their ST on the understanding that you might get 18-20 home games. It's good of Hibs to offer to 'consult' but they might be causing themselves unnecessary grief by highlighting something that isn't really an issue!

I buy mine under the impression that I will get 19 home games and always have done, if reconstruction means that the home games are reduced to 18 then I will be demanding that I receive compensation in the form of Hibs using my money to improve the squad. :wink:

Malthibby
03-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Just renewed, & what a warm, cozy glow it gives.
GGTTH
:pfgwa

DaveF
03-03-2013, 01:33 PM
I'll be renewing this month. I think the options are very fair and the club have done a good job with the monthly payment plan.

brydekirk
03-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Hope today's result helps as well GG

eastterrace
03-03-2013, 07:11 PM
How long ago did you buy the East terracing stone? Have you chased it up?

Maybe Hibs gave up on you after sending stuff out for a few seasons and you not buying one? However, if you are wanting a season ticket you should not be sitting at home waiting for the club to come begging you to return. Rod gets slated for that. :wink:

not had any news regarding the stones , but i will probably get a season ticket for me and my wife , but dont underrstand why we aint got through the post. if i was working in the marketing then everyone who had a season ticket before would get the new leaflets sent.:flag:

GreenCastle
03-03-2013, 07:35 PM
One city - one club!

The yams are on the way down and the Hibs are on the way up - get renewing and lets get ER packed every week. :agree:

We are building a team which continues to improve - lets try keep LG by boosting the budget :agree: :aok:

Devilstorment
03-03-2013, 07:39 PM
renewed and with cup top up!

I expect my £405 to be added to the war chest for next season.

IanM
04-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Anyone know if there's one of these on the site I can download? Had a look but can't see anything?
I've emailed the club but not sure of the timescales.. few of us renewing and some new members, just want to make sure we're all seated together and found this was the easiest way to do it - can only see apply online but not the easiest site to navigate round!

ta

Hiber-nation
04-03-2013, 09:51 AM
Anyone know if there's one of these on the site I can download? Had a look but can't see anything?
I've emailed the club but not sure of the timescales.. few of us renewing and some new members, just want to make sure we're all seated together and found this was the easiest way to do it - can only see apply online but not the easiest site to navigate round!

ta

The forms were sent in the post, mine arrived last Thursday. You're right though, they don't seem to be available online.

GoldenEagle
04-03-2013, 04:34 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketMembership2013-14/0,,10290,00.html

IF, and with all due respect to Falkirk as it will be a very difficult game, Hibs get to the final I expect Hibs to follow same process as last year and next season's ST holders will get priority along with existing. With the best offers, including interest free deals & discounted prices, only available until the end of this month take the opportunity now to support YOUR club and sign up today!

:pfgwa:pfgwa

Gee7062
04-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Yes you can change once the renawal period is over and seats become free.

Anyone know when the renewal period ends ? As I may move seats after renewing.

Couldn't find this info on the stuff the club sent out.

PatHead
04-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Got mine today. Fantastic value to see the reigning Scottish Cup winners next season.

Scottie
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Still waiting on mine arriving (is anyone else still waiting on theirs ?)

Danderhall Hibs
04-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Still waiting on mine arriving (is anyone else still waiting on theirs ?)

Yes. But it's all available online.

Scottie
04-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Yes. But it's all available online.

Thanks mate

Cant wait to see the brochure when it arrives :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
04-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Looking forward to purchasing my first auld age pensioners ticket!! £165 instead of £405 a net saving of 240 notes.:thumbsup:

Nice work, auld yin :greengrin

I agree with the sentiments that most have expressed about this: the club have done their best for us, and hopefully the interest free payment plan will help many who can't pay up front. Cup semi-final ahead, top six in the league and Hearts on the brink. Good times :flag:

Hibeesb0unc3
04-03-2013, 11:05 PM
will be renewing mines and taking advantage of the student discount and payment plan. I will gladly donate my share of money to help get griffiths on a permanent deal:not worth

JollyGreenGiant
05-03-2013, 06:38 AM
That's mine and the 2 kids renewed, £25 each for my boys in the FF lower - at last sensible pricing by Hibs!!

CallumLaidlaw
05-03-2013, 06:54 AM
Renewed mine and the boy's ticket last night. Onwards and upwards

mcfly
05-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Does anyone know if buying a new season ticket for nextvseason now guarantees a ticket for the semi final and hopefully final???

Hiber-nation
05-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Does anyone know if buying a new season ticket for nextvseason now guarantees a ticket for the semi final and hopefully final???

Not for the semi but there will be plenty to go round. We're not in the final yet remember!

Gatecrasher
05-03-2013, 08:46 AM

Buy one anyway and support the team, If we get to the Final and you get priority then thats a Bonus :agree:

.Sean.
05-03-2013, 09:13 AM
How do you go about renewing via the payment plan and purchasing the cup top up? Can it be done online?

Green Man
05-03-2013, 09:19 AM
How do you go about renewing via the payment plan and purchasing the cup top up? Can it be done online?

Think it can all be done online, the ticket options are adult or adult CTU, then payment plan is an option when you get to the checkout.

JimBHibees
05-03-2013, 10:05 AM

Yes I did it online pretty straight forward, the drop downs allow you to choose a cup top up if you wish. The payment plan (called Installment plan) comes up when you are in the checkout section.

Virginia Hibs
05-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Kirriemuir Harp and Geneva Hibs seasons purchased. Now to renew Sparky's strip sponsorship for next season! GGTTH!

.Sean.
05-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Just renewed mine on the payment plan. Piece of piss, done and dusted in 5 minutes. Delighted! :greengrin

One question: How come the payment plan is interest-free and through a finance company, where do they make their money? I assume Hibs see as much of my cash as somebody who pays up front?

Scouse Hibee
05-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Just renewed mine on the payment plan. Piece of piss, done and dusted in 5 minutes. Delighted! :greengrin

One question: How come the payment plan is interest-free and through a finance company, where do they make their money? I assume Hibs see as much of my cash as somebody who pays up front?

The interest is being paid by Hibs for early renewals until 2 April.

hibsbollah
05-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Can anyone tell me at what point does the option for the payment plan come up on the eticketing page? I have added the seats i want to my basket, proceeded to checkout and the only option i have is for the full payment?

Help gratefully received etc etc :greengrin

TamHibs
05-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Can anyone tell me at what point does the option for the payment plan come up on the eticketing page? I have added the seats i want to my basket, proceeded to checkout and the only option i have is for the full payment?

Help gratefully received etc etc :greengrin

Change it from card to payment plan

hibsbollah
05-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Change it from card to payment plan

:aok:

overdrive
05-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Are you supposed to print off the credit agreement and send it in somewhere? It isn't really obvious but there is a space for a signature on it.

Nelly070
05-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Are you supposed to print off the credit agreement and send it in somewhere? It isn't really obvious but there is a space for a signature on it.
No, just type your name.
You will get a pin code sent to you via text and a link via email. Click the link and then enter the pin.
It roll ask you to type your name in and then submit

Kris1875
05-03-2013, 08:04 PM
That's me an the missus just renewed !! GGTTH

steviek
05-03-2013, 09:56 PM
That's 3 new Hibs season tickets bought thanks to the interest free payment plan.

Danderhall Hibs
05-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Are there any left?

Sk8lly
05-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Hi, New to this, Thinking of buying me and 2 kids a season ticket for next year, What does the cup ticket upgrade give you?? Not sure if i need this or not.

Thanks, Scott

PatHead
05-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Hi, New to this, Thinking of buying me and 2 kids a season ticket for next year, What does the cup ticket upgrade give you?? Not sure if i need this or not.

Thanks, Scott

If Hibs get a home cup tie you get free entry. Good in the cup this year but next year all ties could be away. Pay your money and take your chance.

JollyGreenGiant
06-03-2013, 06:39 AM

Thanks, Scott

If your kids are under 12, a season ticket will cost them £25 each in the FF lower, but if your quick you might get one for free. Obviously this does not include the top up, but reckon this is a fantastic deal for young kids.

berwickhibee
06-03-2013, 09:08 AM
my mum and dad got their first ever season tickets for next season,always been hibees and always said they would get season tickets when they retired!!!! proud of them:greengrin:pfgwa

Lang Toun Hibs
06-03-2013, 11:25 AM
That's Dunning Hibs signed up for another campaign! Glory Glory to the Hibees!

SmithyHibee
06-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Renewed yesterday online using the payment plan, couldn't have been any easier and the fact it's interest free makes it all the better!

Well done Hibs! This is sure to encourage more renewals and new members :agree:.

GreenCastle
06-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Don't forget the 11 free Season Tickets

Prize draws taking place during March!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130304/season-ticket-membership-competition_2262950_3096799

Since90+2
06-03-2013, 12:54 PM
I can see us shifting around 10,000 season tickets for next season :agree:

PatHead
06-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Renewed on line on Monday and just been down to ticket shop to buy my £80 top up. 4 seasons sold whilst I was in and a big bundle that arrived in the post today lying on the window ledge. Well done to Bruce, Russell and the team for taking up the initiative.

Dibben
06-03-2013, 08:59 PM
I've purchased 2 tickets on the plan, it's all been approved, but after I submit, it states that there has been a problem with the information input.
Any ideas what i've missed?

Sect43
06-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Done tonight online using payment plan. By far the easiest it's been for years. Well done Hibs.

Kris1875
06-03-2013, 10:06 PM
I've purchased 2 tickets on the plan, it's all been approved, but after I submit, it states that there has been a problem with the information input.
Any ideas what i've missed?

Have you ticked the box at the bottom left agreeing with the t & c 's ?

Bishop Hibee
06-03-2013, 10:11 PM
ST purchased once again (with top up) :flag:

Dibben
07-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Have you ticked the box at the bottom left agreeing with the t & c 's ?

I don't see a t&c box. It only states to fill in your name to accept.

My bank is registered at a different address as we've recently moved, so I'm thinking this may be why! I'll call them this morning!

alnewhaven
07-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Got confirmation from zebra yesterday,first payment end of march! Got final payment of last years this month too so looks like double payment this month

MrRobot
07-03-2013, 07:59 AM
The club has covered this really well by giving new season ticket holders the chance to enjoy the rest of the Season at a discounted rate.
(You seem to be a bit confused. You are arguing that those who purchase new season tickets now should get the rest of this season free to encourage them to buy STs...... as they can't afford season tickets? Maybe marketing isn't for you. :greengrin)

I actually said(or least meant haha) that they might not have the money this current season to buy one. With the monthly payment plan now in place, it may now become much more affordable.

I get its a discounted rate, just don't see the harm in getting extra people along to the games. I've bought a season ticket, I couldn't care less if they get in for free as long as we have high crowd attendances. Its only 5 games afterall.

blackpoolhibs
07-03-2013, 08:08 AM
I actually said(or least meant haha) that they might not have the money this current season to buy one. With the monthly payment plan now in place, it may now become much more affordable.

I get its a discounted rate, just don't see the harm in getting extra people along to the games. I've bought a season ticket, I couldn't care less if they get in for free as long as we have high crowd attendances. Its only 5 games afterall.

Can i pay for next seasons season ticket for 5 games less? Why should i and those like me pay to get in, when those who couldn't be bothered get in for nothing?

If this is whats going to happen, put me down as a patg supporter from now on.

marinello59
07-03-2013, 09:27 AM

Aye it's only 25% of the season. Why on earth would those who have already paid their way get upset? :rolleyes:

PatHead
07-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but Hibs had a couple of players handing out leaflets in the city centre yesterday (McGivern and Doyle were mentioned). Looks like we are really pushing the marketing of the STs. Well done,

Since90+2
07-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but Hibs had a couple of players handing out leaflets in the city centre yesterday (McGivern and Doyle were mentioned). Looks like we are really pushing the marketing of the STs. Well done,

Williams was out too , they were in St James Centre.

Have to say the club have done fantastic with the promotion and season ticket packages for next year. Really hope we can break the 10k barrier.

Mikey
07-03-2013, 09:59 AM

Recent history shows that if you let people in for free they'll come to the free game, but not necessarily come back!!.........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?254271-Morecambe-v-Dagenham-amp-Redbridge-Free-Entry

leemel
07-03-2013, 10:02 AM
renewed :-)

DarrenSQH
07-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Renewed for next year. Good deal at 0%.

07-03-2013, 10:30 AM

Gerard
07-03-2013, 10:42 AM

renewed

PatHead
07-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Wish Hibs would put a counter on the main club website. It will only be a matter of time before everyone starts speculating how many are sold. Other clubs do it and it might encourage some supporters.

KdyHby
07-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Wish Hibs would put a counter on the main club website. It will only be a matter of time before everyone starts speculating how many are sold. Other clubs do it and it might encourage some supporters.

Ditto, from memory Dundee Utd did it last season

GreenCastle
07-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Think Aberdeen did a counter this season ?

I have already spoken to several people about coming back and I think this is the key area.

I would expect the hardcore who have been there this season will renew as Easter Road has improved with a better atmosphere with the noise of Section 43 and fans being on the whole more positive and patient.

While this season was about recovering from the mess over the last few years I would fully expect us to be going for a minimum of 2nd next season as it's very achievable :agree:

leither17
07-03-2013, 11:12 AM
I applied for the zebra finance on the day they came out and heard nothing back yet anyone else in the same boat?