PDA

View Full Version : Yams john mcglynn out (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

hibbymick
23-02-2013, 04:56 PM
I wonder If vlad still has his eye on the ball to go through with another sacking. :cb

#FromTheCapital
23-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Na they couldn't afford to sack him. How long does he have left? I've heard that he's only there till the end if this season but also people have said he's got a year after that. Hoping its the latter because he's doing a cracking job.

hibbymick
23-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Nothing would surprise me with vlad. Leave them manager less and save some cash. On the flip side wee Johns doing a fantastic job for us.:aok:

hibsbollah
23-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Sartorially he would a big miss.

hibee_nation
23-02-2013, 05:09 PM
I like to look at it as agent Vlads last gift to us hiring Magoo, he realy knows how to stick the knife in the yams. :greengrin

SteveHFC
23-02-2013, 05:11 PM
John McGlynn's G&W Army!

#FromTheCapital
23-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Nothing would surprise me with vlad. Leave them manager less and save some cash. On the flip side wee Johns doing a fantastic job for us.:aok:

Vlad has more pressing issues to deal with at the moment. Hearts poor results will be the least of his worries. The only way Mcglynn will leave hearts this season will be if he resigns.
Mcglynn has been the most comical hearts manager in recent memory. Even when he has sly digs at us I just feel sorry for him. His interviews remind me of Colin calderwood when he was our manager, a complete cringe fest.

jgl07
23-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Mcglynn has been the most comical hearts manager in recent memory.

More comical than Malofeev?

hibsbollah
23-02-2013, 05:25 PM

Rix?

Geo_1875
23-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Stevie Fail?

#FromTheCapital
23-02-2013, 05:39 PM

Ah sorry my bad

Although he's lasting longer than Malofeev did.

And I'm sure Rix and Fail managed to beat us, could be wrong though

Pete
23-02-2013, 05:39 PM
The plumber must stay!

Hibernia Na Eir
23-02-2013, 05:40 PM
the musselburgh undertaker must stay!

Bostonhibby
23-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Norris Cole must stay

Up The Bracket
23-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Tell you what, with him in charge and the team playing the way they are at the moment, I really am looking forward to the next derby. They are absolutely awful, it isn't just the manager, their squad is awful too. Out of their team which players would you take? I'd say probably less than 5 players.

I fancy us to beat them by a few.

:flag:

Hibernia Na Eir
23-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Norris Cole must stay

good one!

You should have heard his piece on Forth FM today, utterly embarrassing. sounded like a dodgy drug dealer from the WHEC.

danhibees1875
23-02-2013, 06:35 PM
I wonder If vlad still has his eye on the ball to go through with another sacking. :cb

stoneyburn hibs
23-02-2013, 06:36 PM
The plumber must stay!
Stop dissin the plumbers

bingo70
23-02-2013, 06:41 PM
The young players will probably still be playing above themselves just now as their adrenaline will be carrying them through games and teams won't know much about them so there's an element of the unknown about them, wait till these young players start to tire, lose confidence and pick up injuries.

This hearts team is only going to get worse and is a stick on certainty to be playing lower league football, if not next season then the year after.

Hermit Crab
23-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Comedy gold over on sick back. The Seethe is unbelievable.

Saorsa
23-02-2013, 06:50 PM
More comical than Malofeev?Nah! :hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwGWgItWw7s

SteveHFC
23-02-2013, 06:52 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/Untitled.png

weonlywon6-2
23-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Vlad has more pressing issues to deal with at the moment. Hearts poor results will be the least of his worries. The only way Mcglynn will leave hearts this season will be if he resigns.
Mcglynn has been the most comical hearts manager in recent memory. Even when he has sly digs at us I just feel sorry for him. His interviews remind me of Colin calderwood when he was our manager, a complete cringe fest.

Vlad will be hiding along with Lord Lucan at the moment,probably deny he knows anything about them !!

Saorsa
23-02-2013, 06:57 PM
McGlynn wins hands down the in fashion stakes though. :agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/fester.jpg

flash
Tell you what, with him in charge and the team playing the way they are at the moment, I really am looking forward to the next derby. They are absolutely awful, it isn't just the manager, their squad is awful too. Out of their team which players would you take? I'd say probably less than 5 players.

I fancy us to beat them by a few.

:flag:

More likely get beat if history is anything to go by.

Seveno
Don't forget, McGlynn will go down in history ......................as the last manager of HMoFC.

HibbyAndy
23-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Mcglynn is a fag.

Hermit Crab
23-02-2013, 07:00 PM
More likely get beat if history is anything to go by.

Yes i think we'll lose this one.

Keith_M
23-02-2013, 07:05 PM
Hearts worst season and worst manager in years....

....and we're only 7 points above them.

Fenlon out, McGlynn in

:greengrin :duck:

Callum_62
23-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Manager of the year according to Mr Shiels right?

:greengrin :wink:

Pete
23-02-2013, 07:07 PM

I think we'll leather them. It's long overdue.

SteveHFC
23-02-2013, 07:18 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02259/mcglynn_2259529b.jpg

#FromTheCapital
23-02-2013, 07:51 PM

You need to put more faith in Mcglynn

SMAXXA
27-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Not going to start another thread but I just got a phone call from someone saying John McGlyn will be sacked tonight. Just passing on what I was told, explained the source and is very credible indeed. I am not one to put romuors on here about things like this so please take it for what you wish.

Fat Penlon
27-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Not going to start another thread but I just got a phone call from someone saying John McGlyn will be sacked tonight. Just passing on what I was told, explained the source and is very credible indeed. I am not one to put romuors on here about things like this so please take it for what you wish.

If they lose?

Peevemor
27-02-2013, 01:33 PM

F***in' BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

SMAXXA
27-02-2013, 01:36 PM
If they lose?

I have no idea mate, to be honest I forgot they even had a game tonight so didnt think to ask.

lord bunberry
27-02-2013, 01:39 PM
If they lose?

When they lose

Oscar T Grouch
27-02-2013, 01:44 PM

They don't have the money to do this do they? Whatever sort of contract he's on it has to be honoured, maybe it will be festers sacking that sends them over the edge, now that would be funny :agree:

PS I can see St Mirren turning them over tonight.

Bleeds green
27-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Sacking him would mean they were due him compensation, they have no money to do that

SMAXXA
27-02-2013, 01:49 PM
They don't have the money to do this do they? Whatever sort of contract he's on it has to be honoured, maybe it will be festers sacking that sends them over the edge, now that would be funny :agree:

PS I can see St Mirren turning them over tonight.

I totally agree, I dont know where they would get the money to sack him. Mind the rate they are going, if they get beat tonight they may not be in a position to keep him either.

Who knows, personally I couldnt care less if he stays, will just be interesting if what I was told comes to fruition.

southfieldhibby
Sacking him would mean they were due him compensation, they have no money to do that

Terminating his contract would mean compo, or mutual consenting too.Sacking means sacking, paid up until today with nowt more...maybe due to gross misconduct?sporting shirt and tie with running troosers and trainers should be met with instant dismissal.

GreenCastle

Please no...

If so...whose the next puppet they can't afford :confused:

How lucky did they get with Sergio by the way :rolleyes:

Oscar T Grouch
27-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Terminating his contract would mean compo, or mutual consenting too.Sacking means sacking, paid up until today with nowt more...maybe due to gross misconduct?sporting shirt and tie with running troosers and trainers should be met with instant dismissal.

If you sack a manager you have to fulfil the contract, unless it is a case of gross misconduct, but even then they'd be due compo. Fester has done nothing within the Gross misconduct scenario so they will have to pay his contract in full.

Thecat23
27-02-2013, 01:54 PM
I called my mate who has close contacts at Hearts, and from what I was just told McGlynn will see out his contract and won't be sacked tonight no matter what happens! I hope that's true as he's doing such a great job. On a side note he's not liked much in the dressing room and Locke thinks he could do a better job with most of the players agreeing. McGlynn also knows he's not wanted by the fans and some/most players.

EdinMike
27-02-2013, 01:54 PM
They said the other week they didn't have the £1000 to piss away on paying Monkey Tattoo man's appeal.

I'll take my pinch of salt now please.

green glory
27-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Please no...

If so...whose the next puppet they can't afford :confused:

How lucky did they get with Sergio by the way :rolleyes:

My money's on Gary Locke to take over all managerial/coaching duties.

stantonhibby
27-02-2013, 01:57 PM
If you sack a manager you have to fulfil the contract, unless it is a case of gross misconduct, but even then they'd be due compo. Fester has done nothing within the Gross misconduct scenario so they will have to pay his contract in full.

They do however have previous with sacking folk and then haggling over compo with eventually court proceedings necessary ( Burley / Anderton / Rix maybe ?) by which time they may be bust and McGlynn will just join a long list of creditors. Mean time its another wage off the books with Jankauskas &/or Locke taking over.

SMAXXA
27-02-2013, 02:07 PM

I think it depends what clauses is in his contract and the terms of it. I am not sure he would have left Raith to take a job with clauses in that he could get sacked depending on x y or z but you never know. As someone else said it hasnt stopped them in the past binning managers and G Cock would be the natural fit to replace him.

Keith_M
27-02-2013, 02:11 PM
They do however have previous with sacking folk and then haggling over compo with eventually court proceedings necessary ( Burley / Anderton / Rix maybe ?) by which time they may be bust and McGlynn will just join a long list of creditors. Mean time its another wage off the books with Jankauskas &/or Locke taking over.

:agree:

This is the only circumstance I could see in which he'd be sacked.

I presume if they do sack him, whoever's in charge at the club must think they're not going bust, otherwise what difference would it make who the manager is.

SteveHFC
27-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Please don't go McGlynn :(

BSEJVT
27-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Inevitable he will be sacked.

This will convince some of the gullible's to buy next years season tickets

Off the bar
27-02-2013, 02:23 PM
can't see him getting the bullet I think yous are all just making a mountain out of a molehole.

davym7062
27-02-2013, 02:25 PM
can't see him getting the bullet I think yous are all just making a mountain out of a molehole.

:greengrin:greengrin

SMAXXA
27-02-2013, 02:34 PM

To be fair on my head be it if he doesnt since I broke the news. Mind if he does I can claim an Exclusive :greengrin

clerriehibs
27-02-2013, 02:52 PM

He recently agreed to take no money tho ... Paid up in full ... Er, that'll be SFA.

but s'alright ... his missus works.

jacomo
27-02-2013, 02:55 PM
I called my mate who has close contacts at Hearts, and from what I was just told McGlynn will see out his contract and won't be sacked tonight no matter what happens! I hope that's true as he's doing such a great job. On a side note he's not liked much in the dressing room and Locke thinks he could do a better job with most of the players agreeing. McGlynn also knows he's not wanted by the fans and some/most players.

No doubt he consoles himself by knowing that folk on this side of the city like the job he's doing.

Kato
27-02-2013, 02:56 PM
can't see him getting the bullet I think yous are all just making a mountain out of a Moleman.

Fixed

Kojock
27-02-2013, 03:04 PM

Think this should be evidence enough that he brought the club into disrepute even the Gorgie Tramps.

sadtom
27-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Who would have the power to sack McGlynn?
I assume Vlad no longer has a say.
Anyone enlighten me?

sadtom
27-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Anyone enlighten me?

Russell The Dug
27-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Anyone enlighten me?

Surely Darren Murray (is it?) isn't going to sack the mug, sorry manager he put in place?

No way fester will be punted until there hampden pumping off the Saints. :thumbsup:

The_Todd
27-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Think this should be evidence enough that he brought the club into disrepute even the Gorgie Tramps.

Considering even there he looks like the best dressed Yam I've ever seen I don't think they could hammer him for that.

SMAXXA
27-02-2013, 10:16 PM
I wonder if festers peg is shoggley enough to take his coat of and go hame yet :greengrin

Will he still be in a job come tomorrow hmmm, lets hope so

s.a.m
27-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Sounded absolutely scunnered with the whole thing in his radio interview. He'd maybe rather get sacked.

Fantic
27-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Hearts have got 2 games before they play us, if they win both and beat us, then they'll be on the same points having played a game more.

It'll no happen, but just goes to show there isn't that much in it.

eastterrace
27-02-2013, 10:29 PM
just reading on keekback they are wanting mass protests against him , i think he is doing a smashing job , also he should be given more time , they cant just keep sacking guys like him as his potential is showing through.:wink:

Wotherspiniesta
27-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Die Hearts.

Hibby Kay-Yay
27-02-2013, 10:31 PM
just reading on keekback they are wanting mass protests against him , i think he is doing a smashing job , also he should be given more time , they cant just keep sacking guys like him as his potential is showing through.:wink:

Everythings barry though

Hearts boss John McGlynn"We've lost players and had to sell players to get money in. I've been classing our last four games as "must win". Motherwell and St Johnstone at home coming up and an opportunity for us to collect six points..."

:fenlon

hibs4thecup1988
27-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Heard a big rumour tonight he is getting sacked, hearts are going into admin, and john Robertson is coming in with Gary Locke. From a guy I usually trust too!!!

Hibs90
27-02-2013, 10:33 PM
This is a great read;

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/124970-sack-the/page__st__100

Viva_Palmeiras
27-02-2013, 10:36 PM
It's a yammish rope-a-dope technique. Often comes to prominence around derby days with cack performances, depleted squads and hopeless managers. for a good while in the past we got stung. We'll see what transpires this time around tho'!

ronaldo7
27-02-2013, 10:38 PM
I heard his interview after the game, I heard him say to McLaughlin that "this isn't my team", I nearly crashed the car.

McGoon Must stay.

eastterrace
27-02-2013, 10:39 PM
It's a yammish rope-a-dope technique. Often comes to prominence around derby days with cack performances, depleted squads and hopeless managers. for a good while in the past we got stung. We'll see what transpires this time around tho'!

if we cant beat them next week with the run they have been on then we might as well give up cause they are mince.:flag:

Bostonhibby
27-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Fester must stay until after what might be their last derby, he can then disappear into oblivion with two legacies, never beat Hibs as manager and the last Heart of Midlothian manager ever.

adhibs
27-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Id be laughing a bit more if we'd consolidated top 6. Would be brutal finishing down there with that clown

KeithTheHibby
27-02-2013, 10:46 PM
I thought Stevie Fail was the worst they could do but this trumpet takes it to a new level.

AlbertK86
27-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Total clown

Now they barstewards are having to play within there means we see how bad they are

Jambos yiz reap what you sow

GIRFUY

Fester must stay

GGTTH

Eyrie
27-02-2013, 10:52 PM
I think McGlynn should be given an eight year deal like Pardew at Newcastle. With all their off-field problems the Yams need some stability.

Billy Whizz
27-02-2013, 10:53 PM
To be fair to McGlynn, he's lost most of his players and he's having to play kids, because they allegedly cheated for a few years!!!!!!!

eastterrace
27-02-2013, 10:54 PM
I think McGlynn should be given an eight year deal like Pardew at Newcastle. With all their off-field problems the Yams need some stability.

he s a lovely guy , just on a wee bit off a bad run they shouldnt be to harsh on him, as i said he is doing a smashing job.:wink:

Springbank
27-02-2013, 10:58 PM
This is a great read;

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/124970-sack-the/page__st__100

I noticed there's a comment there (the guy's name is Dazzle) saying that by keeping McGlynn the Hearts board are just trying to devalue Hearts even further.

when you're value is negative (and even the Lithuanian authorities call you a bad liability) then it's hard to devalue it

FoH have a job on their hands trying to polish a turd in Tynecastle :spammy:

Scottie
27-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Id be laughing a bit more if we'd consolidated top 6. Would be brutal finishing down there with that clown

Got to agree with you mate

Were only 9 points ahead and played 1 more game than them. (could be down to 6):confused:

We have no room to laugh until we spank them good and proper in the derby

Juice-Terry
27-02-2013, 10:59 PM
I heard his interview after the game, I heard him say to McLaughlin that "this isn't my team", I nearly crashed the car.

McGoon Must stay.

I thought that was very funny indeed. The man just oozes class.... :greengrin

Bostonhibby
27-02-2013, 11:03 PM
I noticed there's a comment there (the guy's name is Dazzle) saying that by keeping McGlynn the Hearts board are just trying to devalue Hearts even further.

when you're value is negative (and even the Lithuanian authorities call you a bad liability) then it's hard to devalue it

FoH have a job on their hands trying to polish a turd in Tynecastle :spammy:

Financial geniuses, absolutely brilliant masterplan, what else could they do to devalue the club further? how about employing a couple of sex offenders and expressing absolutely no regret about it or their behaviour? That should send the value of land on which their bus shelter stands tumbling and scare away all the potential buyers:crazy:

Sir David Gray
27-02-2013, 11:05 PM
I think if they do hold a protest, we should hold a counter demonstration in support of McGlynn, in a similar fashion to the EDL/UAF counter protests which take place from time to time.

That would be fun. :greengrin

Fester must stay. :aok:

Elephant Stone
27-02-2013, 11:07 PM
2 year contract. :cb

http://nfs.stvfiles.com/imagebase/173/623x349/173805-hearts-manager-john-mcglynn-seems-unhappy-as-todays-game-is-postponed.jpg

All is barry.

eastterrace
27-02-2013, 11:11 PM
I think if they do hold a protest, we should hold a counter demonstration in support of McGlynn, in a similar fashion to the EDL/UAF counter protests which take place from time to time.

yes that would be great idea we could get placards stating he must stay, dont know why they are so anti mcglynn over on keekback he got them to a final ( awe right they will get pumped) and he saved them from relegation , they should be lucky he willing to whore oot.:wink:

NOLA
27-02-2013, 11:16 PM
the amount of personal abuse being directed towards him on brokebake is shocking really, funny as a hibby but shocking all the same, anyway lets hope he doesnt turn things around as the amount of squirming those turds are doing is long overdue.

Sir David Gray
27-02-2013, 11:18 PM
I just hope that tonight's result was a good omen for the final.

Oh when the Saints...! :thumbsup:

Part/Time Supporter
27-02-2013, 11:19 PM
actually worth a listen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/21611006

Hibs90
27-02-2013, 11:22 PM
actually worth a listen

He's losing it.:faf:

"It's not my team"

lapsedhibee
27-02-2013, 11:27 PM
actually worth a listen

Obviously when you give away a penalty in the first few minutes you give yourselves a molehole to climb for the rest of the game, you know.

sbell1875
27-02-2013, 11:28 PM

I'm not too sure about the gross misconduct thing...did you seen him up in Dingwall with the track suit and shirt and tie combo?

SteveHFC
27-02-2013, 11:40 PM
http://www.snspix.com/image/8405841_140_140_0_0_fit_6_ef3cf95877fdf21ba52f0ff3 c7223e96.jpg

Saorsa
28-02-2013, 01:28 AM
cannae sack the manager of the year, he got it spot on again tonight :agree: Needs a bit mair time tae develop the best young players in Scotland.

Swedish hibee
28-02-2013, 02:08 AM
I'll never understand what is in the mind of a jambo.
I hope the curse of the 1-5 is just at the beginning.

Die Hearts :brokenyam:

GlenrothesHibee
28-02-2013, 06:12 AM
They are playing brilliant football though. And the young players are superb. Thats what my Jambo mate says anyway.

#FromTheCapital
28-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Actually feel quite sorry for him. The abuse he's getting on brokeback is mostly out of order. He might not be a great manager but I don't think hearts would be doing much better with anyone else including Sergio who only managed 5th with a far better squad last year. Maybe it's just because I want him to stay so badly?

Just Alf
28-02-2013, 07:32 AM
Ehhh........

Barney McGrew
28-02-2013, 07:32 AM
Now they barstewards are having to play within there means we see how bad they are

That's the bit they don't seem to be getting amusingly.

McGoon is the convenient fall guy to blame for the reality of them now having a squad of players they can actually afford to have, all of who are - and let's cut to the chase here - pish.

The penny will drop sometime with them.

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2013, 07:33 AM
I'm not too sure about the gross misconduct thing...did you seen him up in Dingwall with the track suit and shirt and tie combo?

To be fair to John McG, he's the one manager who could be done for gross conduct.

KanyeWestLower
28-02-2013, 07:39 AM

One of my favourite memories from way back in the day was "Seith must stay, Seith must stay" belting out from the Hibs fans at tincastle.

Jeez that brings back happy memories.

Spike Mandela
28-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Surely even Hearts couldn't sack a manager when they are possibly (and worryingly) 90 mins away from winning a national trophy.

WestEndHibee
28-02-2013, 07:47 AM
the way the are speaking of McGwin on Sickback is horrendous!

"I despise the p****" "I wish he would die"are 2 carefully selected quotes

I'm not sure because I didn't come on here much during the era (fairweather hibs.netter) but were we this bad about Calderwood?

The guy is by no means a good manager, he is in fact poetically terrible. But for so many of them to personally "despise" him as a person is incredible. The Jambos have forgotten what it's like to live within your means and cannot believe that this is their level now. Whatever happens to them in the future, they're going to be stuck in their self-imposed harsh reality for a long time.

Steviie
28-02-2013, 07:59 AM
Someone needs to make a video of his best moments with interviews on tv and radio and post it on youtube. The guy is a clown. But he is our clown and he is driving the bus straight to hell with that lot haha. No wait they drove themselves

Didums

bingo70
28-02-2013, 08:07 AM

I'm not sure because I didn't come on here much during the era (fairweather hibs.netter) but were we this bad about Calderwood?

The guy is by no means a good manager, he is in fact poetically terrible. But for so many of them to personally "despise" him as a person is incredible. The Jambos have forgotten what it's like to live within your means and cannot believe that this is their level now. Whatever happens to them in the future, they're going to be stuck in their self-imposed harsh reality for a long time.

Agree with the sentiments but hearts are a long way from living within their means so there's a lot worse likely to come from them.

hibsmad
28-02-2013, 08:16 AM

That is the difference between us and them. No matter how bad recent Hibs managers have been, I'm pretty sure no poster has come on here and ever wished that any of them would die!

That quote is Hearts class.

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Don't mind John McGlynn, and I firmly believe that Hearts have got the right man. The only thing I take exception to is his comments about people getting enjoyment from 'kicking them when they are down.' I think a lot of Hibs fans will agree, that it's fun just kicking them, irrespective of their current status. (Which, by the way, is exceptionally healthy and rosy pink.)

jonty
28-02-2013, 09:09 AM
http://www.snspix.com/image/8405841_140_140_0_0_fit_6_ef3cf95877fdf21ba52f0ff3 c7223e96.jpgGeorge Dawes
9406Uncle Fester

SMAXXA
28-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Hes gone from 7/2 yesterday to 5/2 today to be the next SPL manager to leave his post, id say its worth a wager like :greengrin

Bostonhibby
28-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Don't mind John McGlynn, and I firmly believe that Hearts have got the right man. The only thing I take exception to is his comments about people getting enjoyment from 'kicking them when they are down.' I think a lot of Hibs fans will agree, that it's fun just kicking them, irrespective of their current status. (Which, by the way, is exceptionally healthy and rosy pink.)

:no way: I am sure I read an incisive analysis from Keekback which more accurately cut straight through all the inter European banking law, financial regulation, SFA/SPL rules and interpol mumbo jumbo to summarise the whole state as being "barry" whoever, or whatever that is, (if anyone is from the Gorgie / Dalry area maybe they could translate) do keep up :wink:

WeAreHibs
28-02-2013, 10:12 AM

IanM
28-02-2013, 10:18 AM
McGlynn gone as of an hour ago

Saorsa
28-02-2013, 10:33 AM
McGlynn gone as of an hour agoBOO!
Maybe made one molehole too many. :agree:

marti1875
28-02-2013, 10:42 AM

:confused::confused: Almost a full hour gone going by your timescale and the time you posted this message and not a peep on SSN whatsoever??

Fester MUST stay at all costs, he's become one of our cult heroes!! :thumbsup:

bingo70
28-02-2013, 10:43 AM

This confirmed anywhere?

jonty
28-02-2013, 10:44 AM
This confirmed anywhere?
breaking news . everywhere.

s.a.m
28-02-2013, 10:44 AM
This confirmed anywhere?

Keith Downie‏@STVkeithHearts confirm departure of manager John McGlynn. http://STV.tv/sport (http://t.co/u9vOwYuIJS)

SMAXXA
28-02-2013, 10:45 AM
No prices avalible now so they have stopped taking bets on it hmmmm

essexhibee
28-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Sad news.

IanM
28-02-2013, 10:46 AM
:confused::confused: Almost a full hour gone going by your timescale and the time you posted this message and not a peep on SSN whatsoever??

Fester MUST stay at all costs, he's become one of our cult heroes!! :thumbsup:

It's because i'm betteer than SSN :)

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130228/john-mcglynn-departs-hearts_2241384_3092120

Supraninja
28-02-2013, 10:47 AM
:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

marti1875
keith downie‏@stvkeithhearts confirm departure of manager john mcglynn. http://stv.tv/sport (http://t.co/u9vowyuijs)

f*****g boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

SMAXXA
It's because i'm betteer than SSN :)

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130228/john-mcglynn-departs-hearts_2241384_3092120

But no as good as me who broke the news yesterday :wink:

Part/Time Supporter
28-02-2013, 10:48 AM
What a legend. Must be the first Hearts manager in decades not to win a derby (P4, D2, L2).

JimBHibees
28-02-2013, 10:50 AM
It has to be an in-house appointment the guy Darren Murray will get it IMO.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Fester out Benitez in?

marti1875
28-02-2013, 10:52 AM

Or Gary C**k...sorry, Locke....

s.a.m
28-02-2013, 10:53 AM

Murray and Locke are in temporary charge.

matty_f
28-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Very saddened by this news. On the plus side, if we beat them intae derby it'll be a fantastic girfuy to Gary Locke. :agree:

Thecat23

Credit where it's due mate you called it spot on. The boy who told me he would be staying is now getting it tight from me :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
I guess they must have been worried that they wouldn't sell their allocation (30,000+) for the LC Final with McGlynn in charge.

poolman
28-02-2013, 10:55 AM
What bampot is gonna take that job :confused:

Albanian Hibs
28-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Nooooooo Uncle Fester must stay!

hibsmad
28-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Gutted.

Think he will go down as a bit of a cult figure amongst Hibs fans, with pics of him being posted on here for a while to come.

I know there has already been a pic of him posted on this thread but is there not one out there of him standing with track suit bottoms on with a shirt and tie?

SMAXXA
28-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Credit where it's due mate you called it spot on. The boy who told me he would be staying is now getting it tight from me :greengrin

Im just sick I dont bet anymore and didnt take it at 7/2 when I was told :greengrin

JoeTortolanoFanClub
28-02-2013, 10:57 AM
But with agent John gone, we only have agent Vlad there and he will go soon. What do we do after that ? :devil:

IanM
28-02-2013, 10:58 AM
Anyone notice that Hearts have been on the downturn ever since Romanov stopped picking the team?

hibs4thecup1988
28-02-2013, 10:59 AM
The guy that told me last night has 1 and 1/2 right out of 3...pray for the other one...

Duffys13
28-02-2013, 11:00 AM
I am gutted at this news. The man was one of my most favourite Hearts people of all time. The Hibs.net vault will be a poorer place without him.

Beefster
28-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Terrible decision from Hearts. Loses a team but still gets them to a cup final and keeps them up and they still sack him. Lets hope they put Locke in charge or get Robbo back.

I hope McGlynn's not expecting his settlement cheque any time soon.

Saorsa
28-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Keith Downie‏@STVkeithHearts confirm departure of manager John McGlynn. http://STV.tv/sport (http://t.co/u9vOwYuIJS)Cannae believe they've sacked the manager of the year :bitchy: he was doing such a good job for everybody else. :agree:

adhibs
28-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Gutted. cant imagine the replacemnt will be much of a step up though

Bostonhibby
28-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Has to be internal and very cheap / thick, who else would actually want to take it on if they have a realistic view of the place before and after the current fiasco?

Its either that or even lower bottom feeders than Fester, so I suppose its Fester out Rix in, or maybe some Vlad appointment along the lines of Malofeev etc............ maybe somoenoe will fancy the gig for the chance to win the wee cup then disappear?

Who knows, what a freak show.

gringojoe
28-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Terrible decision from Hearts. Loses a team but still gets them to a cup final and keeps them up and they still sack him. Lets hope they put Locke in charge or get Robbo back.

He isn't in a rush for the money his wife has a job.

Thecat23
28-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Im just sick I dont bet anymore and didnt take it at 7/2 when I was told :greengrin

I'd have lumped massive on that. No wonder you're sick haha.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Not good news for us, I'm sure fester's wife will be overjoyed though!

SMAXXA
28-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Locke will get the job unil the end of the season

The Sea-gull
28-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Dunno how they are affording to pay off a manager?

Unless there is a clause in his contract re performance in the league or they are just going to pay him till the end of the season and put Locke and the other guy in charge till end of season and it's not going to cost them anything.

JimBHibees
28-02-2013, 11:13 AM
The guy that told me last night has 1 and 1/2 right out of 3...pray for the other one...

Which is?

Hiber-nation
28-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Locke will get the job unil the end of the season

Maybe Wee Robbo in to help him? They might take the view that the return of a club legend might encourage more fans to part with their hard earned cash...

hfc rd
Just heard the news from one of my yam mates. He's absolutely delighted and now wants the gayest couple in world football to take charge. Paul Hartley and Rudi Skacel. Supposedly this appointment will scare the living s*** out of us. Couldn't have laughed any harder.

JeMeSouviens
Has to be internal and very cheap / thick

"Lockey" certainly ticks those boxes. :wink:

JimBHibees
28-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Murray and Locke are in temporary charge.

That will be the arrangement until the end of the season IMO. They cant afford anything other than an in-house rearrangement probably on same terms.

hibs4thecup1988
28-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Which is?

I mentioned it earlier on in this thread.

Was told last night 3 things by a source close to someone high up at Hearts...

1...McGlynn would be sacked
2...Gary Locke would be put in charge with Robertson
3...They would be in administration within the week...

Houchy
28-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Gary Locke. :faf:

He's got to be a worse appointment than Stevie fail!!!

Hibee Ryan
28-02-2013, 11:20 AM
This can only be bad news for hearts, surely?? Yes they've gotten rid of McGlynn but they've got no hope of top 6 and now have to appoint a guy that has no experience of management and have had to pay McGlynn off! It's too late for them

This can only be to try and get some people back into the PBS so they can take every last pennies of the little yams

Thecat23
28-02-2013, 11:21 AM

truehibernian
28-02-2013, 11:23 AM

He will perhaps have a quick fix impact but not long term - he manages like an American football coach, shouts shirt numbers and daft little numerical tactic 'plays' - I think it just confuses the players to be honest. Locke and Murray did most of the 'managing' anyway - I'd expect them to take charge.

JimBHibees
28-02-2013, 11:24 AM

Ok cheers.

Thecat23
28-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Right after the sacking of the greatest Hearts manager that has ever lived. Who do you think will take over now?

Early rumours are Hartley or Pressley. I hope they go for wee fat Robbo myself.

truehibernian
28-02-2013, 11:25 AM

Was the guy you gave it tight to happy he may get the job bud ha ha ;-)

Heisenberg
28-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Their season is now all about the derby and the cup final. I'm pretty sure Mcglynn would've struggled in both, I can't see Murray/Locke doing much better tbh.

JimBHibees
28-02-2013, 11:26 AM

I dont think Locke would be doing much more than screaming , "lets get into these f...ing Hobos", :greengrin the guy Murray is much more highly regarded and I think has had a lot to do with their youth set up.

Saorsa
28-02-2013, 11:27 AM
This can only be bad news for hearts, surely?? Yes they've gotten rid of McGlynn but they've got no hope of top 6 and now have to appoint a guy that has no experience of management and have had to pay McGlynn off! It's too late for them

This can only be to try and get some people back into the PBS so they can take every last pennies of the little yamsThey'll be doon the pan before he sees that.

Hainan Hibs
28-02-2013, 11:28 AM
I cannot wait for the chance to stuff the yams with Locke in charge:agree::flag:

Hibbylad86
Got to laugh the announcement on the Hearts Website... The very bottom of the page it says 'Hearts news centre sponsored by UBIG' :greengrin

Oi Hearts it doesn't matter who the manager is - your team is now rank rotten and will be for years! Locke won't change it around and no manager in thier right mind will go near that job.

#FromTheCapital
Absolutely gutted at this decision, he was one of my favourite hearts managers ever. I hope Locke is a complete failure as well, detest that ****my prick

hfc rd
28-02-2013, 11:30 AM
My yam mate at work wants Paul Hartley and Rudi Skacel. Supposedly this appointment will scare the living s*** out of us. Couldn't have laughed any harder.

Personally hope they appoint John Robertson as that's the only manager they seem to be to afford.

Stevie Reid
28-02-2013, 11:32 AM
They'll need someone who the support will get behind and will work for free, and whose reputation can't drop any further - so Robertson would seem to be a shout.

Steve20
28-02-2013, 11:33 AM
If they're as skint as they make out, then it'll be an appointment from within.

So, Gary Locke.

down-the-slope
28-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Its not really surprising when you think about it - second bottom...daily rumors of impending doom...

Cup final Tickets / ST's needing sold and Derby game looming so they need a dead cat bounce of some type...

I reckon Robbo - if ever there was a guy to promote a cake sale..........

pritchie
28-02-2013, 11:36 AM
paul hartley or colin cameron i would think! or derek mcinnes could be a cheap option aswell as jimmy calderwood! anyway lets enjoy seeing the so called big team in turmoil!

Dan Sarf
28-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Bertram Mills?
Freddie Mills?
Mrs Mills?

Saorsa
28-02-2013, 11:37 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/tramps_zps7d540353.jpg

DarrenSQH
28-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Rafa Benitez? lol

hfc rd
Its not really surprising when you think about it - second bottom...daily rumors of impending doom...

Cup final Tickets / ST's needing sold and Derby game looming so they need a dead cat bounce of some type...

I reckon Robbo - if ever there was a guy to promote a cake sale..........

Have they not sold out their cup final and derby tickets?

IFONLY
paul hartley or colin cameron i would think! or derek mcinnes could be a cheap option aswell as jimmy calderwood! anyway lets enjoy seeing the so called big team in turmoil!

Dont think they can afford even a cheap option, Gary Locke seems to be a shoe in IMO

Hibernia&Alba
28-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Sad news indeed. McGlynn was fast becoming my favourite ever Hearts manager, though he did get them to a cup final, and perhaps the next clown will be even worse in administration. :greengrin

MB62
28-02-2013, 11:40 AM
If they're as skint as they make out, then it'll be an appointment from within.

So, Gary Locke.

:agree:

Are they under the same embargo with a new manager as they are with new players i.e. does a new manager have to earn less than the previous donut eh, manager?

jacomo
28-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Right after the sacking of the greatest Hearts manager that has ever lived. Who do you think will take over now?

:tsk tsk:

BBC reports he's been mutually consented. The poor lamb sounds apologetic that he didn't do a better job, despite all the problems he was working with.

Almost feel sorry for McGlynn, he's like a born victim. If someone crashed their car into his house he'd probably say sorry for being in the way.

Dan Sarf
28-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Billy Smart?
Billy Bunter?
Billy The Fish?

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2013, 11:43 AM
It begs the question: who actually made the decision to sack him? Was there anybody around/empowered to make such a call?

I ask in all seriousness.

Part/Time Supporter
28-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Have they not sold out their cup final and derby tickets?

They only just started selling the cup final and the derby is now on general sale.

Saorsa
28-02-2013, 11:44 AM
They only just started selling the cup final and the derby is now on general sale.are Hibs actually letting them sell the tickets?

IWasThere2016
28-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Absolutely gutted at this decision, he was one of my favourite hearts managers ever. I hope Locke is a complete failure as well, detest that ****my prick

The classless puddle-drinking rat-eaters need to continue their classlessness so Locke it is!

Swedish hibee
28-02-2013, 11:47 AM
I have a question. How can they afford to sack him?? Last week they couldn't afford £1000 to argue the red card costs...

I hope Uncle Fester takes them for everything :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
28-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Penfold gone?!! Good grief DM!!!!

cam75
28-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Poss vlad put his wads of cash at 7/2 to make the wages up ?:-)

Saorsa
28-02-2013, 11:50 AM
I have a question. How can they afford to sack him?? Last week they couldn't afford £1000 to argue the red card costs...

I hope Uncle Fester takes them for everything :agree:It'll get tae court first by which time it'll be too late. He'll get **** all.

Hibernia&Alba
28-02-2013, 11:51 AM

I hope Uncle Fester takes them for everything :agree:

Hasn't it been described as leaving by mutual consent, which means they mightn't have to pay him anything? They probably had the nerve to ask to walk away for nothing to help the club out.

brog
28-02-2013, 11:55 AM
How good would it be if Yams finally sink beneath the waves when Gary Locke's in charge!!!!

Oscar T Grouch
28-02-2013, 11:56 AM
I know, having read the yams fishy site that it was mutual consent, this scenario usually means that both parties have come to an "agreement" for the settlement of the remainder of the contract. I assume then the Fester has agreed to "getting fek all"? If they cannot afford a grand to appeal the tattoo wonders red card they certainly cannae afford to pay anyone off, even the *****g tea lady.

Der management; "Right McGoo, we've hud enough, your done, oot the door!"
Fester, "Great, so you pay the rest o ma contact up then sir?"
Der management, "Nah McGoo, we need to discuss that, we at hertz propose to pay you the square root o fek all, we think that is a fair offer considering how ugly you are"
Fester, "but sir by law you need to pay the rest of my contract in full"
der management, "Alright then, hertz official offer will now be, eh.... how about, you can take the seat oot yer office and we'll chuck in a couple o stale pies fi the concessions stall"
Fester, "Aye nae bother, that'll dae, can I get sauce on the pies?"
der management, "Dinae push yer luck McGoo now fek off"

Locke btw is a complete fud, they'll be lucky to take another point fi the rest o their games wi that d!ck in charge :greengrin

jacomo
28-02-2013, 11:59 AM
How good would it be if Yams finally sink beneath the waves when Gary Locke's in charge!!!!

Good times.

Can he be sent to the stands during a Hampden humping, please?

Fife-Hibee
28-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Hasn't it been described as leaving by mutual consent, which means they mightn't have to pay him anything? They probably had the nerve to ask to walk away for nothing to help the club out.

Lol, not before he made a will leaving them everything !!

iwasthere1972
28-02-2013, 12:06 PM
On SSN

down-the-slope
28-02-2013, 12:11 PM
On SSN

:tumble:

iwasthere1972
28-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Seen it now but to be fair it's sort of hidden in the other thread and I'm not on here all day reading all the posts.:greengrin

silverhibee
28-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Dynamo for the job.

NYHibby
28-02-2013, 12:19 PM
I know this isn't going to be popular here, but I actually felt bad for him last night. I heard his post game interview on Radio Scotland and thought he sounded like someone who felt that the whole situation was out of his hands and felt fed up with it all. I think he said at one point that it wasn't his team.

jw1410
28-02-2013, 12:19 PM
If we're lucky Mad Vlad will decide he wants to keep them, but only if he gets to be a player/manager.

IWasThere2016
28-02-2013, 12:24 PM
On SSN

Better sit doon #72 but Elvis is deid tae mate :wink: :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
28-02-2013, 12:25 PM
If we're lucky Mad Vlad will decide he wants to keep them, but only if he gets to be a player/manager.

Thought Vlad had been taken out of the equation by events tho'?

leggeto
28-02-2013, 12:26 PM

don't think sir Alex would have done any better with injuries best players leaving etc,he was a yes man from the start a puppet for vlad,they will get relegated this season anyway,but the verbal he was getting from his own fans was out of order,I look forward to the derby:flag:

Sudds_1
I know this isn't going to be popular here, but I actually felt bad for him last night. I heard his post game interview on Radio Scotland and thought he sounded like someone who felt that the whole situation was out of his hands and felt fed up with it all. I think he said at one point that it wasn't his team.Steady man..........no room for this kind of sentiment. Get the meds oot if yer feeling empathy. Or stop listening to Puff the Magic Dragon! hehehe

lapsedhibee
I heard his post game interview on Radio Scotland and thought he sounded like someone who felt that the whole situation was out of his hands and felt fed up with it all. I think he said at one point that it wasn't his team.

:confused: How can they still afford thermal fax rolls?

Gatecrasher
As much as dislike the guy i think the sacking is a bit harsh, they have lost all their best players and key players are out for the season whilst being 11th they are safe unless they enter Administration but they have got to a cup final (no matter how "Wee" they think it is). Anyway hope they go tits up soon

GGTTH

jw1410
28-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Thought Vlad had been taken out of the equation by events tho'?

I really don't know, don't pay much attention to that muck. Probably though.

GlenrothesHibee
28-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Does the turmoil never end at that rancid little club?:flag:

iwasthere1972
28-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Better sit doon #72 but Elvis is deid tae mate :wink: :greengrin

You'll be telling me next that Peter Marinello has been sold.

IWasThere2016
28-02-2013, 12:29 PM
You'll be telling me next that Peter Marinello has been sold.

Ah, FFS! PETRIE! :grr:

theonlywayisup
28-02-2013, 12:30 PM
I believe Paul Hartley is about to be named manager, he just happened to be seen lurking outside the gent's toilets at Tynecastle.

degenerated
28-02-2013, 12:31 PM

http://youtu.be/5RgKYpISuw4

Malthibby
28-02-2013, 12:32 PM

As the song doesn't say, 2 out of three ain't good (enough) - we want 3, we want 3.
GG

portohibee
28-02-2013, 12:34 PM
my dough is on Billy Brown or Fat Jeffries Dumfy will be giving him his jotters soon,

Hibs Class
28-02-2013, 12:35 PM
As much as dislike the guy i think the sacking is a bit harsh, they have lost all their best players and key players are out for the season whilst being 11th they are safe unless they enter Administration but they have got to a cup final (no matter how "Wee" they think it is). Anyway hope they go tits up soon

GGTTH

Tend to agree. Think this is just pandering to their support, nothing more. McGlynn's expendable like all the managerial fodder before him. He will have known it would end like this.

hibee92
28-02-2013, 12:38 PM
I know, having read the yams fishy site that it was mutual consent, this scenario usually means that both parties have come to an "agreement" for the settlement of the remainder of the contract. I assume then the Fester has agreed to "getting fek all"? If they cannot afford a grand to appeal the tattoo wonders red card they certainly cannae afford to pay anyone off, even the *****g tea lady.

Der management; "Right McGoo, we've hud enough, your done, oot the door!"
Fester, "Great, so you pay the rest o ma contact up then sir?"
Der management, "Nah McGoo, we need to discuss that, we at hertz propose to pay you the square root o fek all, we think that is a fair offer considering how ugly you are"
Fester, "but sir by law you need to pay the rest of my contract in full"
der management, "Alright then, hertz official offer will now be, eh.... how about, you can take the seat oot yer office and we'll chuck in a couple o stale pies fi the concessions stall"
Fester, "Aye nae bother, that'll dae, can I get sauce on the pies?"
der management, "Dinae push yer luck McGoo now fek off"

Locke btw is a complete fud, they'll be lucky to take another point fi the rest o their games wi that d!ck in charge :greengrin

Vlad's picked up on the lingo quite well eh? :greengrin

Hibby cal
28-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Such a shame :(
i thought he was doing a wonderful job.
Absouloute tactical genius.
:flag::flag::flag:

bingo70
28-02-2013, 12:46 PM

GGTTH

They've still had Webster, zaliukas, Barr, McGowan, touil, driver, Sutton and Stevenson available for most of the season so theyve not been that inexperienced, he's just a pish manager making excuses, they've obviously lost a few of those players so I'd expect the coming months to be more difficuilt for them, especially when the youngsters lose confidence and start to pick up injuries.

inglisavhibs
28-02-2013, 12:51 PM

John is a decent guy and the Hearts job in present circumstances is pretty much impossible. I think he has done reasonably well considering everything. I hope for John's sake he has a good lawyer or he won't see much of what he will be due. I assume Hearts will try and keep paying (or not) him on a monthly basis as they won't have the funds to pay him off. Meanwhile they have appointed Gary Locke as interim manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaulGoodman
28-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Never like to see someone lose their job.

But after the amount of digs he had at us just to try and please the Yams, It couldn't have happened to a nicer person :wink:

IanM
28-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Hartley & Skacel .. i got told last week that Skacel turned down a 3 year deal with Sparta Prague before joining Utd so he didn't have to break his contract with them to be number 2 at hearts.

apparently one of the consortiums had approached skacel to discuss this at the time. i get that the consortiums dont have a say who gets appointment just now but that was the chat.. seems odd that skacel would turn down a contract on the say so of something that isn't in place mind

this is the info i got told last week but im really not that interested so didnt post it.. could be bull but as long as whoever gets the job does worse than bawheid i'll be happy

cam75
28-02-2013, 12:54 PM
http://youtu.be/5RgKYpISuw4
Boooo :-)

Bostonhibby
28-02-2013, 12:59 PM

Groucho Marx? Fred Goodwin?

easty
28-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Hartley & Skacel .. i got told last week that Skacel apparently turned down a 3 year deal with Sparta Prague before joining Utd so he didn't have to break his contract with them to be number 2 at hearts. one of the consortiums had approached skacel to discuss this at the time. i get that the consortiums dont have a say who gets appointment just now but that was the chat..

this is the info i got told last week but im really not that interested so didnt post it.. could be bull but as long as whoever gets the job does worse than bawheid i'll be happy

I wouldnt believe for a second that Skacel turned down 3 years at Sparta Prague to sign a 6 month deal with Dundee Utd.

Sudds_1
28-02-2013, 01:06 PM
my dough is on Billy Brown or Fat Jeffries Dumfy will be giving him his jotters soon,Was he in the gorgie clubshop today by any chance?

JohnStephens91
28-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Hartley & Skacel .. i got told last week that Skacel turned down a 3 year deal with Sparta Prague before joining Utd so he didn't have to break his contract with them to be number 2 at hearts.

apparently one of the consortiums had approached skacel to discuss this at the time. i get that the consortiums dont have a say who gets appointment just now but that was the chat.. seems odd that skacel would turn down a contract on the say so of something that isn't in place mind

If hooknose gets the job as assistant manager (which I highly doubt) would he be allowed to play? He isn't under-21...

heretoday
28-02-2013, 01:15 PM
I want JJ!! His greetin' face has been missing from the Edinburgh football scene for far too long!

How about Derek Adams as an outside bet?

Pete
28-02-2013, 01:16 PM

GGTTH

I agree and I'm not in the camp that thinks he is a bad manager. He might still have had some good players but you can't change a team like that in the manner he has had to and get away with it. It might have been easier if he had lost all of the top earners in a one-er and started from scratch. At least then he would have consistency in what can only be described as a massive rebuilding job that needed time.

Hearts fans are saying he wasn't good enough for them but it's the other way around. He deserves better than treatment like that. Hearts might get a short term boost by having Locke in charge but he has no experience and will be found out when tough decisions need to be made.

They will probably regret getting what they wished for.

Kojock
28-02-2013, 01:17 PM
New song for Hertz to run out to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

hibby rae
28-02-2013, 01:23 PM
A girl I know many moons ago pulled Gary Locke after a function in Dumfries. Later, whilst in his hotel room, he asked her to piss on him!

#FromTheCapital
28-02-2013, 01:23 PM
It will definetely be someone with a connection to the club. Nobody else of sound mind would take the managers job at hearts right now

1875er
28-02-2013, 01:24 PM
A girl I know many moons ago pulled Gary Locke after a function in Dumfries. Later, whilst in his hotel room, he asked her to piss on him!

Was he on fire? If so I hope she refused.

Coco Bryce
28-02-2013, 01:27 PM

Hope his wife doesnae read this :cb

#FromTheCapital
28-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Big beaked Hearts whore Rudi Skacel tweeted earler to say he wants gay caveman Paul Hartley in charge. He then crawled back to wherever he came from

3pm
28-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Rafa's speech last night about being 'interim' gaffer wasn't well planned. That immediately rules him out the upcoming recruitment process. :agree:

Pete
28-02-2013, 01:39 PM

Don't believe this.

"hearts men" aren't sexual deviants.

Peevemor
28-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Hope his wife doesnae read this :cb

Nah - she's too busy washing the sheets.

3pm
28-02-2013, 01:48 PM
A girl I know many moons ago pulled Gary Locke after a chippy in Dumfries. Later, whilst in his hotel room, she asked him to piss off!

Jamboids. :fenlon

lord bunberry
28-02-2013, 01:53 PM

That explains why george foulkes is always hanging around tynecastle

mixumatosis
28-02-2013, 01:54 PM
I believe Paul Hartley is about to be named manager, he just happened to be seen lurking outside the gent's toilets at Tynecastle.

This is true, but it was entirely unrelated to the managerial vacancy. He's living in there.

hibby rae
28-02-2013, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=Peevemor;3519167]Nah - she's too busy washing the sheets:thumbsup:

green glory
28-02-2013, 01:58 PM

He's covered in piss
He's covered in piss
Gary Locke
He's covered in piss.

:-)

Pete
28-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Whoever they get in charge must be given a baptism of fire at ER.

I don't think we should be losing a single match against them ever again, home or away.

They are a shambles, beneath us in every way and it's up to us to drum it into them that this is the way it's going to be from now on.

Hainan Hibs
28-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Has Hartley kissed and made up with Romanov?

Whoever takes that post is either mental or completely desperate. In the end they will probably be both.

Danderhall Hibs
28-02-2013, 02:13 PM

What a brilliant thing to make up about someone!

Diclonius
28-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Anyone think that the underlying motive for this is so they have the "new manager effect" specifically for the derby?

I really wouldn't put it past them. :rolleyes:

EH6 Hibby
28-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Are any of there youngsters actually any good? I've not really paid much attention to them. I just keep reading, even today, that they have the "best group of young players ever" it's all coming from their fans though so I suspect it's maroon tinted specs.

Part/Time Supporter
28-02-2013, 02:26 PM
Are any of there youngsters actually any good? I've not really paid much attention to them. I just keep reading, even today, that they have the "best group of young players ever" it's all coming from their fans though so I suspect it's maroon tinted specs.

Holt and Walker are, that's pretty much it.