PDA

View Full Version : Pa Broon......a pain in the posterior

Wheat Hound
25-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Just listened to his whining on the BBC about not getting any refereeing decisions. He brings us into it by saying we benefitted from decisions in the semi last year and the recent cup game (I can't mind where we benefitted in the cup game at ER though?). He forgets the two soft as penalties they were awarded against us in successive matches. Contrast his annoying pash with Pats measured response yesterday and it just goes to highlight how much of a thruppeny bit Pa Broon is and in an ever increasing fashion.

lord bunberry
25-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Just listened to his whining on the BBC about not getting any refereeing decisions. He brings us into it by saying we benefitted from decisions in the semi last year and the recent cup game (I can't mind where we benefitted in the cup game at ER though?). He forgets the two soft as penalties they were awarded against us in successive matches. Contrast his annoying pash with Pats measured response yesterday and it just goes to highlight how much of a thruppeny bit Pa Broon is and in an ever increasing fashion.

Most aberdeen fans seem to be bitter about being knocked out the cup the last 2 years. As for broon he is sounding more like mcglyn every week. He knows the fans have had enough of him so he tries to kiss there arse in every interview

SurferRosa
26-02-2013, 12:22 AM

Yet when he is asked about a refs decision in post-match interviews, he is always heard to say that he will never criticise a referee.

Methinks it`s time for Pa Broon to pull on the baffies and the tartan blanket and take up residence in a comfy chair next to the fireplace.

R'Albin
26-02-2013, 07:34 AM
I can't remember us getting any dodgy decisions our way in the recent cup match? :confused:

lord bunberry
26-02-2013, 07:37 AM
I can't remember us getting any dodgy decisions our way in the recent cup match? :confused:

If anything it was the other way round, I thought their penalty was very soft

Part/Time Supporter
26-02-2013, 07:38 AM

In fact, they got a pretty soft penalty. Maybe if one of his useless players could convert one he wouldn't be whining as much.

3pm
26-02-2013, 08:22 AM
What decision did we get in the semi?

Part/Time Supporter
26-02-2013, 08:30 AM
What decision did we get in the semi?

O'Connor was about half a yard offside in the buildup to the winning goal. It was only obvious after 2 or 3 replays though, not at the time.

Gatecrasher
26-02-2013, 08:36 AM
“I cannot think of a time this season where we have had a marginal decision given to us and that’s disappointing. When you feel a bit persecuted, it gives you a desire and it also usually affects the crowd because they feel the injustice.

you really have to laugh sometimes, both penalties they got against us were a joke.

3pm
26-02-2013, 08:40 AM
O'Connor was about half a yard offside in the buildup to the winning goal. It was only obvious after 2 or 3 replays though, not at the time.

Ah.

You also have to take into account that O'Connor is excellent at identifyng lines.

Hainan Hibs
26-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Just like the managers of Celtic have to adopt the celtic fans victim mentality (Mowbray being the prime example), it seems managers of Aberdeen have to take on the sheep fans bitterness and insecurity complex.

Having lived there for 3 years I absolutely LOVE IT that we have pumped them out the cup two years in a row, it will take years for them to get over last year alone, if they ever do manage to get over it. They thought they had it won as soon as the tie was drawn out the cup, believing only that they had to just turn up to book a place in the final.

The trip back up to Aberdeen and causing a near riot at a service station still highlights as one of the best days in my time living in Aberdeen:agree::greengrin

jdships
26-02-2013, 10:08 AM
See 'Paw Broon' has bought a copy of the same song sheet Kenny Shiels uses
' I cannot think of a time this season where we have had a marginal decision given to us and that's disappointing. '

How long have you been a manager Mr Brown ?

Needs a reality check methinks !!

Hiber-nation
26-02-2013, 10:11 AM
About time the slavering auld goat was put out to grass.

Bill Milne
26-02-2013, 10:15 AM
He is aye trying to manipulate refs to give decisions in favour of his team, which is tiresome to say the least. Mind you, it was a case of "the boy who cried wolf" against Killie as McGinn was clearly brought down in the box and a penalty should, for once, have been given. Perhaps the ref was mindful of the other serial whinger,Kenny Shiels, who has failed to own up to this one.

Bostonhibby
26-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Pa Broon......a pain in the posterior

:agree:

Meantime, news elsewhere, Pope is Catholic and bears still using the woods for lavvies.

Fester out Pa Broon in.

3pm
26-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Job centre.

Jonnyboy
26-02-2013, 10:23 PM
He'll be gone by the end of the season IMO.

allezsauzee
26-02-2013, 10:51 PM
He'll be gone by the end of the season IMO.

By 'gone' do you mean , no longer managing Aberdeen?

Jonnyboy
26-02-2013, 10:52 PM
By 'gone' do you mean , no longer managing Aberdeen?

Aye :greengrin

LeighLoyal
26-02-2013, 11:41 PM
The weird thing is Paw Broon is still only 4 points off second place. Just shows what a much of a muchness this league is minus Celtic, and Hertz :nanawave:

lord bunberry
27-02-2013, 08:19 AM
The weird thing is Paw Broon is still only 4 points off second place. Just shows what a much of a muchness this league is minus Celtic, and Hertz :nanawave:

I've been avoiding looking at the league but it came on after the game last night. If a team wins a game they can move up about 4 places, lose one and your out of the top 6. Its going to be really harsh on the team that finishes 7th this year