PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

M6hibee
25-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Ok, I have read back a few things and I accept I lost the heid on a couple of threads. Perhaps I took it a bit personally and ill have to buy a thicker skin. If ok by the admins, I'd like the opportunity to do so and stay on this forum. Apologies to people I may have offended and please feel free to rip the pish now!!!!!

Apologies to those concerned. I accept I was a total numpty

Scouse Hibee
25-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Ok, I have read back a few things and I accept I lost the heid on a couple of threads. Perhaps I took it a bit personally and ill have to buy a thicker skin. If ok by the admins, I'd like the opportunity to do so and stay on this forum. Apologies to people I may have offended and please feel free to rip the pish now!!!!!

Good to see you back :thumbsup:

ronaldo7
25-02-2013, 08:59 PM

Average apology:cb

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Wouldnae worry about it! :-)

Falkirk Hibby
25-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Good on you bud. Don't know if it will be enough for Dan though, I think he's deeply upset at being called a muppet! :wink:

BroxburnHibee
25-02-2013, 09:11 PM
The guy's apologised - lets leave it at that.