PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Dressing room revolt part 2?

Danny_Hibee
25-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Heard at the weekend from what I believe to be a good source (my brother, who is good mates with the Hibs physio before anyone asks) that a "majority of players" are unhappy at the current coaching situation... Liam O'Brien has essentially been acting as manager for several weeks after the players lost the plot with fenlon's training methods around christmas. There's been a lot of things they're unhappy with since he came in - too much fitness work and not enough ball work (one day a week?) was one of the complaints, as well as a bizarre punishment for any errors in training of having to do a "naked chicken dance round the changing room" at the end of each session :S and the introduction of a "****** bib" for the player deemed worst in training in the morning, which then had to be worn by the player in the next session. This has been a major factor in Galbraith's mysterious disappearance as well as Callum Booth's.

Not one to spread rumours as my previous posts will show but thought this was worth a discussion, would certAinly explain our recent poor form compared to the start of the season.

Anyone heard similar?

Hainan Hibs
25-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Heard at the weekend from what I believe to be a good source (my brother, who is good mates with the Hibs physio before anyone asks) that a "majority of players" are unhappy at the current coaching situation... Liam O'Brien has essentially been acting as manager for several weeks after the players lost the plot with fenlon's training methods around christmas. There's been a lot of things they're unhappy with since he came in - too much fitness work and not enough ball work (one day a week?) was one of the complaints, as well as a bizarre punishment for any errors in training of having to do a "naked chicken dance round the changing room" at the end of each session :S and the introduction of a "****** bib" for the player deemed worst in training in the morning, which then had to be worn by the player in the next session. This has been a major factor in Galbraith's mysterious disappearance as well as Callum Booth's.

Not one to spread rumours as my previous posts will show but thought this was worth a discussion, would certAinly explain our recent poor form compared to the start of the season.

Anyone heard similar?

The part in bold had me on the floor in tears :faf:

Got to hand it to you though, this is one of the best steak bakes from Greggs in years:greengrin

hibsbollah
25-02-2013, 10:08 AM
****** bib? :hilarious

CallumLaidlaw
25-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Sounds like an absolute load of tosh. Maybe a player at a wind up. Or a jambo. It sounds so made up its funny!

Beefster
25-02-2013, 10:09 AM
I heard the same but it was a naked Aga Doo as punishment.

Mikey
25-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Not one to spread rumours.............

.....but you thought you would stick on on hibs.net anyway.

First decent performance in ages and the knives are out.

matty_f
25-02-2013, 10:11 AM
:faf:

I hears Fenlon got his six pack out and challenged the whole squad to an arm wrestle and/or a square go.

truehibernian
25-02-2013, 10:12 AM
You can maybe ask big Liam yourself Danny - he (and Pat) drink socially in a certain Morningside pub quite regularly. I would hazard a guess that, after asking him, you'll be sitting in the corner of said public house, wearing said bib, sucking your thumb, waiting for a taxi :agree:

Meanwhile over the road, John McGlynn stands clueless most games as his youth coach does most of the 'managing' :agree:

JohnStephens91
25-02-2013, 10:14 AM

Anyone heard similar?

:faf: What a load of pish.

Sudds_1
25-02-2013, 10:16 AM
he'd be better doing the dance of the flaming a**holes rather than the chicken one...................more incentive to sprint wi that one!

Hibby Kay-Yay
What's part 1? Plus the only dance worth doing is the one from The Office...

Fenlon out - David Brent in

JohnStephens91
You can maybe ask big Liam yourself Danny - he (and Pat) drink socially in a certain Morningside pub quite regularly. I would hazard a guess that, after asking him, you'll be sitting in the corner of said public house, wearing said bib, sucking your thumb, waiting for a taxi :agree:

Meanwhile over the road, John McGlynn stands clueless most games as his youth coach does most of the 'managing' :agree:

Morningside is my local watering hole and as such I have seen them a handful of times. And I think they'd force him to do a naked chicken dance around the pub.

Heisenberg
25-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Has anyone had to perform the naked chicken dance whilst wearing the ****** bib yet? :confused:

Paddy says :fenlon:fenlon:fenlon

steviehibsleith
25-02-2013, 10:23 AM
No Mystery in Danny Galbraiths dissapearance hes Injury prone so got released and in Ireland
Callum Booth is young and needed to toughen up/get gametime so went on loan to livingstone - Lots of young players do this.
No ones training suits everyone and usually find its the ones being left out doing the complaining

My_Wife_Camille
25-02-2013, 10:23 AM
I have a few questions mostly regarding the Naked Chicken Dance

1. How bad/how many errors does the player have to commit before he is required to perform the Naked Chicken Dance? Will they be required to do so if they make even one slack pass or do the management prefer the driving school approach and implement a major/minor erroring system where the player gets to make a couple of minor mistakes before being made to perform the Naked Chicken Dance

2. What happens if more than one player makes an error in training? Do they all perform the Naked Chicken Dance at the same time or do they take turns in performing the Naked Chicken dance one by one?

3. What happens if somebody makes an error while performing the Naked Chicken Dance? Are they required to perform a Naked Turkey Dance as punishment?

3. What happens if the player wearing the ****** Bib makes an error? Are they required to perform the Naked Chicken Dance completely naked or are they allowed/made to wear the ****** Bib?

4. Whose responsibility is it to wash the ****** Bib? This weeks ******, last weeks ****** or next weeks ******?

5. Any videos of the Naked Chicken Dance?

The Sea-gull
25-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Naked Chicken Dance? Sounds like something to do with John Hughes.

poolman
25-02-2013, 10:27 AM

Anyone heard similar?

:faf: A stoater

Thecat23
25-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Only one thing I want to know and can't believe no one has asked it.................................. What song do they do the naked chicken dance too?

JimBHibees
25-02-2013, 10:30 AM
No Mystery in Danny Galbraiths dissapearance hes Injury prone so got released and in Ireland
Callum Booth is young and needed to toughen up/get gametime so went on loan to livingstone - Lots of young players do this.
No ones training suits everyone and usually find its the ones being left out doing the complaining

Spot on, the same in the vast majority of teams all over the world.

Thecat23
25-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Does the OP not realise, that we are HFC and not KFC :confused: :wink:

JohnStephens91
25-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Only one thing I want to know and can't believe no one has asked it.................................. What song do they do the naked chicken dance too?

Pat just beatboxes and walks around the room. The players fill with dread as they know the naked chicken dance time is coming. His finger raises and points at one of them and suddenly the beatboxing stops while he strips off starkers and walks into the middle of the room. All of a sudden a huge crashing gangster rap backing track blares out and Fenlon raps over the top. Not one to spread rumours though.

MB62
25-02-2013, 10:36 AM
.....but you thought you would stick on on hibs.net anyway.

First decent performance in ages and the knives are out.

:agree:

A great chance to show some real positivity about the team and get away from Katie nonsense, and we get this instead.

Not a great one for censorship but would be happy to see the admins bin this thread.

GlenrothesHibee
25-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Hahahaha ****** bib. This has made my morning. The yams must be bored.

JimBHibees
25-02-2013, 10:38 AM
:agree:

A great chance to show some real positivity about the team and get away from Katie nonsense, and we get this instead.

Not a great one for censorship but would be happy to see the admins bin this thread.

Completely agree an excellent performance yesterday and genuine positive signs for what is a massive week for the club with important games v Killie in league and cup and this rot gets posted instead. Dear oh dear.

Thecat23
25-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Pat just beatboxes and walks around the room. The players fill with dread as they know the naked chicken dance time is coming. His finger raises and points at one of them and suddenly the beatboxing stops while he strips off starkers and walks into the middle of the room. All of a sudden a huge crashing gangster rap backing track blares out and Fenlon raps over the top. Not one to spread rumours though.

:faf::faf: I'm in fits in my office!! Brilliant.

Kato

Anyone heard similar?

The Hibs physio said all this?

Wilson
Hahahaha ****** bib. This has made my morning. The yams must be bored.

Is the bib 'kit sponsored' by said newspaper?

DarrenSQH
25-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Man Utd have their ****** bib in the museem at old traford. They used to get the players name printed on it and make them wear it at training. Its covered in loads of names.

Keith_M
25-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Finally, we have the reason for the 'throwing the Bib' incidents at east Mains :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm not one to spread rumours but... I heard that Danny_Hibee drinks at a certain 'enlightened' establishment not too far from the Playhouse and hallucinated this whole event while having a drug induced Gay Orgy with a bunch of Yams.

Thecat23
25-02-2013, 10:51 AM

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2013, 10:52 AM
If any of this is remotely true I'm sure the Hibs physio will be landing a well aimed boot at the balls of the op's brother.

Bostonhibby
25-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Absolute bollox, what gives it away is the chicken bit, we don't do chickens at ER, not Hibs class, any insider would have known that its naked turkey we use, or if out of season a scantily clad pheasant. Chicken indeed.

M6hibee
25-02-2013, 10:53 AM
I heard the IRA were involved and wee pat is now in hiding

Saorsa
25-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Only one thing I want to know and can't believe no one has asked it.................................. What song do they do the naked chicken dance too?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NemkBVSnUt0 :agree:

Saorsa
25-02-2013, 11:01 AM

Anyone heard similar?:faf: :faf:

jdships
No disrespect to the OP but my two lads often tell stories of amusing 'happenings' at EM but they have never mentioned any REVOLT

:flag:

GlenrothesHibee

Creased

cam75
25-02-2013, 11:05 AM
:faf::faf: I'm in fits in my office!! Brilliant.

I can see this and it's a very funny image

worcesterhibby
25-02-2013, 11:09 AM
:na na::na na:West Ham are Poo:na na::na na:

lyonhibs
25-02-2013, 11:09 AM

Anyone heard similar?

Is this the best OP ever?.

"Naked chicken dance" :faf:
"****** Bib" :faf: :faf:

I'm pretty much poorless with laughter here.

:not worth

scoopyboy
25-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Does the OP not realise, that we are HFC and not KFC :confused: :wink:

We play KFC in the cup on Sunday though:wink::greengrin

Hiber-nation
25-02-2013, 11:18 AM

Brilliant :thumbsup:

500miles
25-02-2013, 11:23 AM

Anyone heard similar?

Am I to believe that wee Pat Fenlon will force 6'3'' brick-****house, Ben Williams to get naked and do the funky chicken, after his howler last night? Somehow, I don't see it.

McSwanky
25-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Best. Thread. Ever.

Haymaker
25-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Dont most clubs do a bib of shame? West Ham used to do something similar, I remember Tevez had to wear a Brazil shirt for throwing a strop during a game.

--------
25-02-2013, 12:21 PM

Anyone heard similar?

And the Oscar for the Best Piece of Fantasy Fiction goes to .... :faf:

Scouse Hibee
25-02-2013, 12:24 PM

Anyone heard similar?

So Calum actually told your brother this?

Twa Cairpets
25-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Best. Thread. Ever.

I have visions of Deegan doing your avatars groovy thang.

JohnStephens91
25-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Sitting in my university and looking at my dissertation and I can't stop myself from reading the opening post. Hilarious, when are we getting dressing room revolt part 3?

Up The Bracket
25-02-2013, 03:09 PM
This thread has made my day :not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

blackpoolhibs
25-02-2013, 07:42 PM
The first rule of naked chicken dance.........

BroxburnHibee
25-02-2013, 08:19 PM
"****** bib" :hilarious :top marks

Danny_Hibee
01-03-2013, 10:44 AM
I wish I could claim credit for the idea of naked chicken dances and ****** bibs! Unfortunately this is a lesson in why you should always sign out before leaving your laptop unattended!

Finally, we have the reason for the 'throwing the Bib' incidents at east Mains :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm not one to spread rumours but... I heard that Danny_Hibee drinks at a certain 'enlightened' establishment not too far from the Playhouse and hallucinated this whole event while having a drug induced Gay Orgy with a bunch of Yams.

It is a bit far to travel from Melbourne but I do tend to find you can find some great orgies in this city as well and no chance of any Yams which is always a positive!

Chuck Rhoades
04-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Danny, you're a bellend! Is Aus/NZ that dull you're on here!?!

GreenArmy1875
05-03-2013, 09:15 AM

:thumbsup:

Also thinking of making a song about this to the tune of seasons in the sun

We are hibs ****** bibs
we have celtic on the run

:na na:

hibby rae
05-03-2013, 11:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyIqUpDd_5Q

This?

Danny_Hibee
10-03-2013, 08:06 AM

Haha wasn't me mate! Blame those other fannies that were over visiting me! Still, need to be on here on derby day...missing it!

FitbaFolkKen
16-04-2013, 11:22 PM

Made me think of this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl5d6B5zTnY