PDA

View Full Version : What will it be tonight?

theonlywayisup
24-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Beat Dundee United and we will be at least 4th, one point of second place. Proof, if it was needed, that we really are on the up compared to last season! King Pat knows what he is doing!

Lose to Dundee United and we could drop to 9th place, just one place above Hertz. Proof, if it was needed, that we are a long way from being a good team. It will be Pat is not up to the job, let's get someone else in!

So what will it be tonight on Hibs.net?

Pretty Boy
24-02-2013, 01:02 PM
I tend to steer clear of here for a day or so after games now.

The overreaction to results, good or bad, is quite boring now. The more sensible chat seems to reappear about Monday or Tuesday.

The Green Goblin
24-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Beat Dundee United and we will be at least 4th, one point of second place. Proof, if it was needed, that we really are on the up compared to last season! King Pat knows what he is doing!

Lose to Dundee United and we could drop to 9th place, just one place above Hertz. Proof, if it was needed, that we are a long way from being a good team. It will be Pat is not up to the job, let's get someone else in!

:greengrin

The Green Goblin
24-02-2013, 01:04 PM
What if we draw?

Franck Stanton
24-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Cannae see us getting anything from todays game, [unfortunately], Unt win imo. Hope I am wrong, REALLY hope I am wrong.......but...have ma doubts

Diclonius
24-02-2013, 02:25 PM
I predict that should we lose, an overwhelming percentage of posts on this forum will be from users who wouldn't post a thing if we won.

HoboHarry
24-02-2013, 02:27 PM
I predict that should we lose, an overwhelming percentage of posts on this forum will be from users who wouldn't post a thing if we won.
Whilst their mammies will be busy washing their dripping wet bed-sheets.....

Elephant Stone
24-02-2013, 02:29 PM

There's no way 90 minutes can prove either of those opinions.

sesoim
24-02-2013, 02:45 PM

Well if we draw 0-0, or scrape a win thanks to, inevitably, a Griffiths goal and a dour defensive display, there wont really be much to talk about, will there?

Franck Stanton
24-02-2013, 03:18 PM
On the bright side, - IF we lose and drop down the table, with the table being so tight, a win next week and we climb right back up again.

DAVE1875
24-02-2013, 03:20 PM

Oh look, this again

:fenlon

Keith_M
24-02-2013, 03:21 PM
I predict 1-1, so joint 5th.

Franck Stanton
24-02-2013, 03:23 PM

Would quite happily settle for that right now.

M6hibee
24-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Settle for a draw now. More than settle, would be ecstatic. Got a feeling now 9th place is where we are heading

The Green Goblin
24-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Oh look, this again

:fenlon

I dont think thats what he was saying, if you read the whole post.

Keith_M
24-02-2013, 04:34 PM

Half way there :greengrin