PDA

View Full Version : Attention - London Hibees

London Hibs Supporters Club
24-02-2013, 10:14 AM
With the rather unusual 4.30pm kick-off, today we've been allocated the orangery with access to the outside patio and Japanese garden. No tube concerns of any note,so hopeful of yet another large gathering. :thumbsup:

Details of menu here: http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?257252-Quinn-s-for-Dundee-Utd-4-30pm-KO-Sunday

See you there!

Sergey
24-02-2013, 11:28 PM
With the rather unusual 4.30pm kick-off, today we've been allocated the orangery with access to the outside patio and Japanese garden. No tube concerns of any note,so hopeful of yet another large gathering.
:thumbsup:

Details of menu here: http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?257252-Quinn-s-for-Dundee-Utd-4-30pm-KO-Sunday

See you there!

Great turnout today/tonight/evening. 65 of us in attendance and we filled our allocated area of Quinn's.

There might be some tables in the restaurant available for pre-match meals next Sunday (3pm kick-off). Bookings can be made by phoning the restaurant direct on 0207 267 8240.

Please remember that there is a strict dress code. No jeans or trainers.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Are grey jogging bottoms ok?

Haymaker
24-02-2013, 11:35 PM
One day I will actually make it for a game.

Sergey
24-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Are grey jogging bottoms ok?

No, Hutch - and you know it!

Please don't flaunt the house rules in the future, as you will be refused entry as smart/casual does not include tracksuit bottoms, even if you have an itchy scrotum.

Vinny has your card marked :agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-02-2013, 10:19 AM
I realise that I would be likely to be refused access to the VIP Area by Virgil and his over vigilant doorcrew, but, would have thought that the Camden fashionistas would appreciate a change from everyone wearing their skinny jeans with the arse of them down by their knees!
I suppose what Vinny says goes though!

Northern Hibby
26-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Been training down in Londonshire recently and always thought I'd pop in if a game was on during my stay, but "No Jeans or Trainers" is that not a bit 80's?

CyberSauzee
26-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Been training down in Londonshire recently and always thought I'd pop in if a game was on during my stay, but "No Jeans or Trainers" is that not a bit 80's?

Not really. It would have to be "No Jeans or Trainers or Pringles or Mullets" :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Like most of Pierre's nouvelle cuisine most things you read re Quinns should be taken with a pinch of salt!