PDA

View Full Version : Hearts' tickets for 10th on general sale

GGTTH07
23-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Speaking to my ****bo pal who told me there tickets are on GS for the 10th. When they first went on sale, they were raving about needing lots of 'loyalty points'. In denial :wink:

Pete
24-02-2013, 06:00 AM
There's a simple explanation for this:

"5-1 weeteam we killed your club you were humiliated 1902 bitter hobo"

So to summarise, there is nothing to see here. Everything is fine so just move along.

#FromTheCapital
24-02-2013, 07:20 AM
I just hope we get our money off them without any problems. I take it we're letting them sell their tickets?

HH81
24-02-2013, 07:23 AM
I just hope we get our money off them without any problems. I take it we're letting them sell their tickets?

Just demand the cash before the game if they dont pay cancel all away tickets so they don't work on the day :-)

#FromTheCapital
24-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Just demand the cash before the game if they dont pay cancel all away tickets so they don't work on the day :-)

Or just do that regardless of them paying or not. Win win ;-)

3pm
24-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Would we sell out the week before a cup final? I doubt it.

danhibees1875
24-02-2013, 07:53 AM

1 stand at *****castle the week before a final? I would think so.

Pete
24-02-2013, 07:55 AM

Damn right we would!

Baffling:confused:

hibs4thecup1988
24-02-2013, 08:16 AM

Strange... You would think they would want to come to Easter Road and get in about us about getting to a final...but if they prefer not to then each to their own...

3pm
24-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Maybe I am wrong but other than New Year just gone, we now struggle to sell our tickets for the PBS.

hibs4thecup1988
24-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Maybe I am wrong but other than New Year just gone, we now struggle to sell our tickets for the PBS.

I am not accepting that...You said before a cup final. I said to you that we would sell out. Forget the other games. The thing is Hearts fans see beating us as their be all and end all. If they finish 11th this year and even draw with us in 2 weeks time they will be delighted. Where as we wouldn't.

Also, even though I hate to admit it... if we don't have a good chance to get a result our fans don't follow, and lately it has been hard going to PBS

Treadstone
24-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Yams excuses:

1. Too dear
2. Oan the telly
3. Wouldnae gie them the money
4. Keeping money for cup final
5. Giving money to (Without) Foundation of Hearts

Number 1 is the favourite they used when we had the upper hand.

Pete
24-02-2013, 08:46 AM

away ends sell out when there is a feel good factor. We haven't had this recently while they have, due to their financial cheating.

If we had reached the cup final we would have this feel good factor. They don't have it right now because they are beginning to suffer the consequences of this financial cheating.

Hearts fans have money. They don't fancy it in a fair fight with us.

3pm
24-02-2013, 09:23 AM
We are going to have to agree to disagree gents. We don't have a like for like comparison.

M6hibee
24-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Speaking to my ****bo pal who told me there tickets are on GS for the 10th. When they first went on sale, they were raving about needing lots of 'loyalty points'. In denial :wink:

Surely not and even if they did, there are 400,000 anxious and loyal yams just waiting to snap them up

Springbank
25-02-2013, 09:49 PM
With a very small number of exceptions we have always sold out our away end at derbies.

Hearts have the poorer away support in these games. If you want proof check a google image of mixu's first two goals in the 6-2 game.

You'll see 827 away fans the worst postwar away support in a derby.

Springbank
25-02-2013, 09:51 PM
http://progs.fairlyoriginal.com/lazy-k-gallery/HH20001022/lazy-k-thumbs/Image11.jpg for example

The_Todd
25-02-2013, 09:54 PM
away ends sell out when there is a feel good factor. We haven't had this recently while they have, due to their financial cheating.

If we had reached the cup final we would have this feel good factor. They don't have it right now because they are beginning to suffer the consequences of this financial cheating.

Nail.

Head.

clerriehibs
25-02-2013, 10:35 PM

Rubbish! It's because our derby game £28 ticket price, is overpriced, unlike their derby game £28 ticket price.