PDA

View Full Version : McCoist you are a twat....

Hibernia Na Eir
23-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Rankers fans at it again in Berwick today and ally doesn't want to know (again)...

m.skysports.com/article/football//8519160

Hibernia Na Eir
23-02-2013, 05:03 PM
apologes, unable to add correct tag from phone.

PatHead
23-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Takes an English police force to take action against them. BBC link below

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-21559512

Edit on reading the statement they don't actually condemn what was sung, They state they are disappointed but that is all. Is that because they didn't criticise other minority groups?

beastie
23-02-2013, 05:11 PM
apologes, unable to add correct tag from phone.

"We don't need it within the club or Scottish football. I'm very, very hopeful it's a one-off and won't happen again."

Aye, ok Ally!

Haven't heard what was sung but can guess.

Wot a tit.

Hibernia Na Eir
23-02-2013, 05:15 PM
aye, indeed!
yet again, probably the only person in the stadium not to hear them. McCoist looks a bigger fool than ever.
seemingly they were crap again, despite the scoreline. I hope they thoroughly toil in 2nd Div.

Baldy Foghorn
23-02-2013, 05:20 PM
"We don't need it within the club or Scottish football. I'm very, very hopeful it's a one-off and won't happen again."

Aye, ok Ally!

Haven't heard what was sung but can guess.

Wot a tit.

Aye it's been a "one-off" every week, since the inception of OldCo, now the inception of Newco.....Blinkeredness to the highest degree

blackpoolhibs
23-02-2013, 05:23 PM
He's hopeful its a one off? :faf: Talk about sticking his head in the sand, and 2 arrests, jeezus they both have right good lungs. :rolleyes:

When they wont accept there is a problem, how the hell can they address it?

beastie
23-02-2013, 05:24 PM
aye, indeed!
yet again, probably the only person in the stadium not to hear them. McCoist looks a bigger fool than ever.
seemingly they were crap again, despite the scoreline. I hope they thoroughly toil in 2nd Div.

For the sake of transpsrency, I hope he demands the people involved are identified ;-)

Franck Stanton
23-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Don't care what anyone says those knuckle-dragging bigotted morons that follow follow will always chant this filth. They point blank refuse to come out of the dark ages even alough they don't know why they sing such bile other than the rest of their supporters do and they want to be part of the "gang". Until Scottish authorities actually give a #### and start coming down hard - [ points deductions/relegation etc], then nothing will ever change.

sbell1875
23-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Don't care what anyone says those knuckle-dragging bigotted morons that follow follow will always chant this filth. They point blank refuse to come out of the dark ages even alough they don't know why they sing such bile other than the rest of their supporters do and they want to be part of the "gang". Until Scottish authorities actually give a #### and start coming down hard - [ points deductions/relegation etc], then nothing will ever change.

Could not agree more. 100% accuracy mate.

LeighLoyal
23-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Just when you think these zombie **** can't get any lower they surprise you.

hibsbollah
23-02-2013, 05:40 PM
What, exactly, was sung? UTOKIFB?

givescotlandfreedom
23-02-2013, 05:42 PM
The seemingly lovely, jovial McCoist is just another poisonous Hun troll. Not surprised in the slightest.

Pretty Boy
23-02-2013, 05:42 PM
McCoist is a total and utter bell end.

He should have been roundly condemmed after trying to get the SFA panel named in the summer despite knowing fine well who they where and why it would be dangerous to have them named.

The cheeky chappie act seems to let him get a relatively easy ride but, imo, he's a nasty individual.

cabbageandribs1875
23-02-2013, 05:53 PM
The seemingly lovely, jovial McCoist is just another poisonous Hun troll. Not surprised in the slightest.

He should have been roundly condemmed after trying to get the SFA panel named in the summer despite knowing fine well who they where and why it would be dangerous to have them named.

The cheeky chappie act seems to let him get a relatively easy ride but, imo, he's a nasty individual.

he blew that image right out of the water forever with his utterings/threats several months ago, his big fat Halo slipped right down to his big fat ankles

blackpoolhibs
23-02-2013, 05:55 PM
What, exactly, was sung? UTOKIFB?

All the songs on the bigots song sheet were sung today, although with 2 arrests i think they got all of them who were up to their knees in fenian blood? :rolleyes:

hibsbollah
23-02-2013, 05:56 PM
All the songs on the bigots song sheet were sung today, although with 2 arrests i think they got all of them who were up to their knees in fenian blood? :rolleyes:

Only 4 knees then :dunno:

MWHIBBIES
23-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if he was humming along with those idiots.

Baldy Foghorn
23-02-2013, 05:57 PM

Agree with above.....

Sure it was Sally who threw a punch in the 1986 (Souness sent off match) at Mark Fulton (then hid behind others), sneaky wee coward

LeighLoyal
23-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Teams should just walk off Boateng style when these animals start. One of the conditions of allowing Sevco into SFL3 should have been the sectarian issue, fines and point deductions for every incident, not that they should have been allowed back the poisonous Orc horde.

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Difficulty for McCoist and that Green fella is that they have gone all out on the love of the club being the mainstay that will see them through. Once again it is the love of a platform for the racists and bigots that keeps the turnstiles ticking. However, we can
an all rest safe as the man of principle that is James Traynor will penning his statement of condemnation and outlining his plan tostamp this out.

hibsbollah
23-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Teams should just walk off Boateng style when these animals start. One of the conditions of allowing Sevco into SFL3 should have been the sectarian issue, fines and point deductions for every incident, not that they should have been allowed back the poisonous Orc horde.

I agree with you and a player walk off would force people to take notice. Incidentally, wasnt it you who criticised Boateng for his walkoff?

Hibernia Na Eir
23-02-2013, 06:17 PM
the Question of Sport icon is basically telling everyone that their fans have been through a lot so they're entitled to do what they wish.....

his time will come when they get to First Div and he'll get found out. but no doubt uncle (Brother) Walter will step in to save his bacon!

jdships
23-02-2013, 06:19 PM
he blew that image right out of the water forever with his utterings/threats several months ago, his big fat Halo slipped right down to his big fat ankles

:top marks:thumbsup:

LeighLoyal
23-02-2013, 06:38 PM
As well as the two arrests, Northumbria police are studying video evidence - we'll see how many of the thugs get charged.

23-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Disgusting, bigoted football club who have spent their entire history embarrassing and truly shaming Scotland and Scottish football. They sing their bile and week in week out and have never been properly punished for it, the authorities just sweep it under the carpet and let it continue because god forbid anyone dare punish the mighty glasgow rangers :rolleyes:! absolute joke! Its time for the appropriate bodies to finally say enoughs enough, grow some balls and actually dish out the punishment these morons deserve!

The old firm in general get away with absolute murder because nobody has the balls to stand up to them!

Hibrandenburg
23-02-2013, 07:09 PM
He's hopeful its a one off? :faf: Talk about sticking his head in the sand, and 2 arrests, jeezus they both have right good lungs. :rolleyes:

When they wont accept there is a problem, how the hell can they address it?

It's not a problem to them it's their life blood.

Pete
23-02-2013, 07:13 PM
I really, really hope they hold a grudge against us and boycott our ground.

23-02-2013, 07:19 PM

Please god! Hate when that poisonous club and their sickening fans descend on our lovely stadium and start their filth. They truly make my stomach turn, along with the their weedgie cousins and their little hun pals from gorgie, they are a truly vile, horrible bunch of low lifes.

Hibernia Na Eir
23-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Please god! Hate when that poisonous club and their sickening fans descend on our lovely stadium and start their filth. They truly make my stomach turn, along with the their weedgie cousins and their little hun pals from gorgie, they are a truly vile, horrible bunch of low lifes.

cany see many tears if the Bigot Champions never set foot down leith again....manys a time when a Buckie "reversal" would end the day nicely.....ie, take one out.
I make no apologies.

Jack Hackett
23-02-2013, 07:37 PM

Oh I'm pretty sure they will. They have very long memories that go back as far as the glory days of 1690

Hibs Class
23-02-2013, 07:45 PM

Agree completely. To paraphrase Bill Hicks, McCoist divides opinion - some people think he is an annoying idiot, others believe he is an evil ****. People, let's come together and agree he's an annoying evil idiot ****.

Hank Schrader
23-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Agree completely. To paraphrase Bill Hicks, McCoist divides opinion - some people think he is an annoying idiot, others believe he is an evil ****. People, let's come together and agree he's an annoying evil idiot ****.

:hilarious:hilarious

Jonnyboy
23-02-2013, 08:27 PM
ESPN obviously a Catholic organisation out to get the poor wee lads that support The Rangers

"ESPN presenter Ray Stubbs had said the broadcaster was contacting the police over what he described as "sectarian singing" during the first half."

livi hibs 1875
24-02-2013, 12:35 PM
I love the penny arcade song .but you can see the bile and hatred pour out there eyes as the sing along to it.just there new version of the sash in there little minds

hfc rd
24-02-2013, 12:40 PM
It just sounds to me that McCoist supports the sectarian racist chanting those fuds do and get away with it time after time.

JimBHibees
24-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Agree with above.....

Sure it was Sally who threw a punch in the 1986 (Souness sent off match) at Mark Fulton (then hid behind others), sneaky wee coward

Yes it was and also he and Colin West I think it was who was playing up front, both clearly spat on Hibs players more than once in that game.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2013, 01:54 PM
If McCoist believes what he said is true, he really is a grade a fud! One off, what a chuckle! I wonder if he has demanded the identities of the folk that were lifted to be revealed yet?

givescotlandfreedom
24-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I love the penny arcade song .but you can see the bile and hatred pour out there eyes as the sing along to it.just there new version of the sash in there little minds

Why have they adopted that song?

blackpoolhibs
24-02-2013, 02:17 PM
If McCoist believes what he said is true, he really is a grade a fud! One off, what a chuckle! I wonder if he has demanded the identities of the folk that were lifted to be revealed yet?

Its obvious yesterday was not a one off, but do you see any of the media questioning sally on his quote? I wonder why that would be, surely they are not scared?

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2013, 02:22 PM

Wikipaedia comes up with a story about IRA sympathisers being murdered in an amusement arcade across the water, true or not? your guess is as good as mine!

cabbageandribs1875
24-02-2013, 02:34 PM

one of my fav roy orbison songs, until they grunts hijacked it :grr: i think the writer of that song(or the guy that holds the rights to it) lives down south somewhere, he gave the huns permission to use it for fund-raising for Erskine hospital(or something like that)

givescotlandfreedom
24-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Wikipaedia comes up with a story about IRA sympathisers being murdered in an amusement arcade across the water, true or not? your guess is as good as mine!

That could explain it then. Everything about them is toxic.

livi hibs 1875
24-02-2013, 02:56 PM
That could explain it then. Everything about them is toxic.

When you the tramps at wedding/parties you can really see the hatred on the faces.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Quite impressed that Ray Stubbs was quite so vocal on making sure it received police attention instead of the usual veil of silence. Threats on his life from the knuckledraggers within a day or two I'd wager! His e-mail inbox would make interesting reading!

M6hibee
24-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Rankers fans at it again in Berwick today and ally doesn't want to know (again)...

m.skysports.com/article/football//8519160

Ally neve wants to know.

givescotlandfreedom
24-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Quite impressed that Ray Stubbs was quite so vocal on making sure it received police attention instead of the usual veil of silence. Threats on his life from the knuckledraggers within a day or two I'd wager! His e-mail inbox would make interesting reading!

Good on him for :agree: Just a shame none of the Scottish media would have been brave enough to mention it.

Deansy
24-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Agree with above.....

Yup - roughly at 00.24/26 of the clip -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HYjSyWIli0E

Not quite 'walking away', more like 'hitting then running away' !.

LancashireHibby
24-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Threats on his life from the knuckledraggers within a day or two I'd wager! His e-mail inbox would make interesting reading!
Wouldn't it be great if he was aware of how many people appreciate his actions though?

alnewhaven
24-02-2013, 08:36 PM

I have heard that its played in loyalist pubs when the UDA etc collecting tin is passed around. Don't know how true that is though

Jonnyboy
24-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Graham Spiers said on the radio today that Rangers have made massive strides forward as a club in dealing with this sectarian chanting stuff. Here was me thinking that Traynor was the hack who's sold his soul to the devil :wink:

Nuitdelune
24-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Graham Spiers said on the radio today that Rangers have made massive strides forward as a club in dealing with this sectarian chanting stuff. Here was me thinking that Traynor was the hack who's sold his soul to the devil :wink:

I didn't get that from him, in my view, I got the impression that he was trying to appear even handed with Celtic etc but he really meant Rangers fans were prize fuds but did not want to invite the usual bile from Rangers fans on the likes of Twitter

fat freddy
25-02-2013, 06:26 PM
i've just been listening to talkSPORT and there was a report that supersally has demanded a list of the songs that aren't to be sung by sevconians...i never realised it was such a grey area!!

''its the sectarian one's ally''....it cant be that hard to work out...eejit.

Stenny
25-02-2013, 07:28 PM
i've just been listening to talkSPORT and there was a report that supersally has demanded a list of the songs that aren't to be sung by sevconians...i never realised it was such a grey area!!

Its unreal

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-three/give-rangers-fans-a-song-list-says-ally-mccoist-1-2808663

Hibee Ryan
25-02-2013, 07:35 PM
The only reason fat Sally isn't saying anything is because he knows that the only reason he is still manager is because the Rangers fans still love him, if he comes out and publicly slates them then they will turn and when that happens Green will empty quicker than you can say "cheerio"

He's an awful manager, he knows it, the players know it, Green knows it but the fans haven't realised yet

Jonnyboy
25-02-2013, 09:39 PM

The man is an arse

allezsauzee
25-02-2013, 11:47 PM
I seem to remember McCoist once claiming that he would go into the stands and throw them out the stadium himself if he heard any Rangers fans sing sectarian songs....I can only assume he's too fat to walk up those stairs nowadays

IWasThere2016
26-02-2013, 06:46 AM

Nah - 50 sheet a ticket. Proof of ID needed to purchase. Then train the CCTV on them. Dossier then sent to the Polis - alerting the press what's been done. Simples.

greenlex
26-02-2013, 07:11 AM
ESPN obviously a Catholic organisation out to get the poor wee lads that support The Rangers

"ESPN presenter Ray Stubbs had said the broadcaster was contacting the police over what he described as "sectarian singing" during the first half."
EWTN is the sister channel. :agree:

JimBHibees
26-02-2013, 11:42 AM
I seem to remember McCoist once claiming that he would go into the stands and throw them out the stadium himself if he heard any Rangers fans sing sectarian songs....I can only assume he's too fat to walk up those stairs nowadays

That was when UEFA were threatening sanctions against the club now that they arent likely to be in Europe for a while and the Authorities here dont have a backbone the bigots have been emboldened again and fans of Division 3 teams and people watching their games are again subjected to their putrid 300 year old bile. Shameful.

26-02-2013, 11:46 AM
"if they were a little bit out of order today i apoligise"

**** off McCoist. The club week in week out sing the same bile and you know it!

ballengeich
26-02-2013, 10:26 PM
I attended the Stirling Albion v Rangers games tonight in the company of Bino friends. Rangers are astonishly mediocre for the money they're spending on players and a draw was a fair result.

A notable feature was the almost complete lack of songs from the visiting supporters. I guess that after the condemnation they got on Saturday they don't know what they're allowed to sing and are waiting for official advice. Maybe if McCoist tells them that "twinkle twinkle little star" is allowable they'll all find their voices again.

hibsbollah
27-02-2013, 09:42 AM
McCoist gives the impression of a man losing his grip on reality. Hes gritting his teeth in press conferences and looking nervous. I predict he'll be driving off to offer Raoul Moat chicken lager and a dressing gown soon...