PDA

View Full Version : Manuel Pascali

Hibee87
21-02-2013, 03:03 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21537583

Out for the rest of the season. I like Pascali think he is a good player who I would happily see in a hibs jersey, and I dont normally like gloating about players being injured but this could be a good thing with the Quarter final coming up.

SMAXXA
21-02-2013, 03:28 PM
I said in ject a couple of weeks ago after Zal and then Gunning from UTD were ruled out for the rest of the season, I said whos next. Thats nother one of our competators main players ruled out. As much as I feel sorry for him it can only be good for us as I really rate him.

vanNISHtelroy
21-02-2013, 03:38 PM
After Pasca missing out on Hampden last year, its going to be a shame for him to miss out on the return trip :greengrin

Seriously though we're really going to miss him and side will be weaker without him, although he may not be the greatest player he'll be missed as a leader! Leaves us stuggling for cover as only centre backs are O'Leary and Sissoko with Tesselar as back up....although like the look of Tessoko as someone dubbed them.

andrew70
21-02-2013, 03:42 PM
After Pasca missing out on Hampden last year, its going to be a shame for him to miss out on the return trip :greengrin

Seriously though we're really going to miss him and side will be weaker without him, although he may not be the greatest player he'll be missed as a leader! Leaves us stuggling for cover as only centre backs are O'Leary and Sissoko with Tesselar as back up....although like the look of Tessoko as someone dubbed them.

Are 'Tessoko' not missing this week as well through injury?

GoldenEagle
21-02-2013, 04:03 PM
And Sheridan out as well IIRC

S4uzee
21-02-2013, 04:15 PM
With Killie losing Kelly, Nelsen, Sheridan and now Pascali in the last month, we have an even bigger opportunity to make the semis but will we take it ....................

Piqué
21-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Heffernan to get injured next and we're laughing

007 Mickey Weir
21-02-2013, 06:52 PM
It's more how we play than how many players they have missing.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-02-2013, 06:56 PM

Agreed, quality player.

BS44
21-02-2013, 07:03 PM

Wednesday the 27th would be a ideal time to sort that out. :whistle:

Eyrie
21-02-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't like the idea of wishing injury on any player unless he plays for Hearts, Smelltic or Sevco Huns.

But I'm happy to hope Heffernan plays poorly against us.

Speedway
21-02-2013, 08:08 PM
I remember asking Bobert Williamson why he hadn't brought Dindeleux with him to Hibs and he answered that Freddie wasn't 'his sort of player'. I asked what he meant by that and he told me that he didn't rate him.

Didn't Blobby sign him for Killie?

vanNISHtelroy
21-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Yes Bobby signed Freddie and he was one of his best signings!

By the time he left us in 2005 the legs had started to go....still worshipped the guy though!

Dindeleux, Dindeleux, Dindeleux nana

Gatecrasher
22-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Yes Bobby signed Freddie and he was one of his best signings!

By the time he left us in 2005 the legs had started to go....still worshipped the guy though!

Dindeleux, Dindeleux, Dindeleux nana

What do you make of O'Leary? since we're supposed to be interested.

vanNISHtelroy
22-02-2013, 04:40 PM
What do you make of O'Leary? since we're supposed to be interested.

This is what I posted on the thread about Ryan:

"If he left I wouldn't be devastated but I would like him to stay as a squad player/first team player if Sissoko leaves at end of his contract at the end of the season.

Got decent pace to cover for the rest of the team, but injury prone and prone to giving away silly freekicks and penalties. Not that experienced due to his injuries, think hes 25 and still not made 90 appearences."

GoldenEagle
22-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Kris Boyd resigning for them until end of season

NorthNorfolkHFC
22-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Just seen that Boyd is signing. Can/will he play against us?

bingo70
22-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Just seen that Boyd is signing. Can/will he play against us?

Don't see why not, good signing for them on the face of it.