PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Jambos game - 10th March 12.45

lyonhibs
20-02-2013, 08:32 AM
For no other reason than I've just bought myself a ticket :flag:I thought I'd start a thread re: ticket sales for this game.

With there only being 1 home game between now and then, I'd have thought Hibs might have made more of a fuss re: this game on the official site, but I'm sure they will do that anyway in due course.

Anyway, who is going? Where are you coming from? Where are you sitting? etc etc etc.

I, for one, am looking forward to the chance to give it tight to these fannies, as my last derby was some abomination in May.

GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
20-02-2013, 08:52 AM
For no other reason than I've just bought myself a ticket :flag:I thought I'd start a thread re: ticket sales for this game.

With there only being 1 home game between now and then, I'd have thought Hibs might have made more of a fuss re: this game on the official site, but I'm sure they will do that anyway in due course.

Anyway, who is going? Where are you coming from? Where are you sitting? etc etc etc.

I, for one, am looking forward to the chance to give it tight to these fannies, as my last derby was some abomination in May.

GGTTH

Official Site is advertising the hospitality packages for this one.....We also have two important league games and a quarter final before the smellies come calling......Is playing the debt ridden morons really a big thing for us? :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
20-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the memory jog :greengrin Just got one for the missus. Need a driver for Derbies. Unfortunately the seat next to me though :greengrin

hibsbollah
20-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Do the police still advise in favour of these lunchtime kickoffs? If so why was the 7:45 new year kickoff at Tynecastle given the ok?

Oh and thanks for the reminder :greengrin

lyonhibs
20-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Official Site is advertising the hospitality packages for this one.....We also have two important league games and a quarter final before the smellies come calling......Is playing the debt ridden morons really a big thing for us? :greengrin

When you live 1000 miles away (almost exactly) and only get home for 5-6 games a year* (:boo hoo:) it certainly is!. Like I say, I assume they'll do something. I just hope we can get an attendance and atmosphere like the cup game which sounded great even on a laptop!

*-and yes, I will be wanting a Cup Final ticket should we get there :agree::greengrin

S4uzee
20-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the memory jog :greengrin Just got one for the missus. Need a driver for Derbies. Unfortunately the seat next to me though :greengrin

Something hearts no longer have!

Greendub
20-02-2013, 09:55 AM
I'll be back from Norway by then so yeah me and bro will be going

:flag:

silverhibee
20-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Hibs should be advertising this game like it could be the last Derby between the two Capital clubs. :greengrin

2013/14 Hibernian FC.

One Club One City.

No more pink buses either, a blight on this great city, get them painted green for the new season starting. :greengrin

F*** the h*****

JeMeSouviens
20-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Is playing the debt ridden morons really a big thing for us? :greengrin

Could be the last time until April/next season/2014/2015/hell freezes over* ... :hmmm:

* delete as optimism allows. :wink:

Falkirk Hibby
20-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Popping up the A1 from Cambridgeshire for this one. It IS the last ever derby after all (again). :wink:

HiBremian
20-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Mate just got tickets today. Flying in from Bremen for this one. Not to be missed ;-)

Hibernia Na Eir
21-02-2013, 11:36 AM
absolutely awful KO time.

Lucius Apuleius
21-02-2013, 01:10 PM
absolutely awful KO time.

:agree: Have to miss the Kirk to go.

And it has to be said, fantastic service from the ticket office. Ordered yesterday, missus tells me they came in the post today! Brilliant, bring it on ya merrick mutant windae licking puddle drinking ******s.