PDA

View Full Version : Tickets to kilmarnock (Scottish cup)

Steviie
17-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Looking to go to the hibs and killie game with my brother. Living in Ayr. Was wondering how much are tickets for the scottish cup game in killie. And is it pay at the gate? Tried both the hibs and killie sites and it doesn't say anything about the scottish cup game only spl game at Easter road.

Squealing pig
17-02-2013, 04:57 PM
R u an Ayr fan?

Steviie
17-02-2013, 05:03 PM
R u an Ayr fan?

Nope, I'm from edinburgh and live in Ayr.

TamHibs
17-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Looking to go to the hibs and killie game with my brother. Living in Ayr. Was wondering how much are tickets for the scottish cup game in killie. And is it pay at the gate? Tried both the hibs and killie sites and it doesn't say anything about the scottish cup game only spl game at Easter road.

£20 for adults
£12 for concessions
£5 for under 5's

I would expect it to be all ticket initially to see how sales go but should sales be slow wouldn't surprise me to see cash turnstiles on the day

Kojock
17-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Tickets for the forthcoming William Hill Scottish Cup sixth round tie against Kilmarnock at Rugby Park on Sunday 3 March, kick off 3pm will be priced as follows:
Adults: £20
Concessions (over 65s, under-18s and students on production of valid matriculation card): £12
Under-16s: £5
The tickets will be on sale from the Hibernian Ticket Office from Tuesday 19 February.
Further details regarding how to purchase tickets will be announced in due course

Billy Whizz
17-02-2013, 05:11 PM
R u an Ayr fan?

And what's wrong with being an Ayr fan?

Steviie
17-02-2013, 05:17 PM
The Ayr fans hate me living here because I always wear a hibs top :D oh yeah and the rangers fans lol.

oh yeah word of advice anyone getting a train to Glasgow and a train to Killie don't!
the buses are faster from Glasgow to Killie. If I was traveling from edinburgh, I'd get the train to Glasgow and bus to Killie. Plus the trains from Glasgow to killie come every hour.