PDA

View Full Version : Young Hibs casuals

Antifa Hibs
17-02-2013, 09:31 AM
An absolute embarrassment to the club.

Not their alleged "antics" off what they actually think they get upto the day after they all watched Green Street at someones sleepover, no no, i'm talking about the group of scruffs who walked past me in William Hill yesterday in tracksuit bottoms and clobber that looked liked they picked up from a Leith Walk charity shop while blind folded.

When was it acceptable to wear cotton joggers and "white gloss" stained fake Paul & Shark jumpers to the football on a Saturday..?

Sort it oot FFS, associating yerselfs with Hibs dressed like tramps.

Rant over!

H18sry
17-02-2013, 09:35 AM
When did you become in charge of the fashion police?
People can wear what they want, just be grateful that they are attending Hibs matches.

It's a game of football FFS not Edinburgh fashion week

Rant over.

Antifa Hibs
17-02-2013, 09:38 AM
When did you become in charge of the fashion police?
People can wear what they want, just be grateful that they are attending Hibs matches.

It's a game of football FFS not Edinburgh fashion week

Rant over.

Well since I am the best dressed since around May 2009, i became in charge of the fashion police around then.

Cheers.

The cotton jogger issue is a serious one that needs addressed IMO. We need to rid Hibs and Easter Road off this disease.

H18sry
17-02-2013, 09:40 AM
So can you post a list of what fan's are allowed to wear and what is not allowed,so we can all conform to the dress code prior to departing for the game. :rolleyes:

#FromTheCapital
17-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Sounds like the mayfield young boys.

darrenmcintosh2
17-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Easter rd dress code would consist of what.

Hibernia Na Eir
17-02-2013, 09:58 AM
I've seen Millwall mob and its nothing really to do with labels/looks......just being a mob is what counts for them. I wouldn't lose any sleep on teenagers wearing tracksuit bottoms etc.

bigwheel
17-02-2013, 10:01 AM

Not their alleged "antics" off what they actually think they get upto the day after they all watched Green Street at someones sleepover, no no, i'm talking about the group of scruffs who walked past me in William Hill yesterday in tracksuit bottoms and clobber that looked liked they picked up from a Leith Walk charity shop while blind folded.

When was it acceptable to wear cotton joggers and "white gloss" stained fake Paul & Shark jumpers to the football on a Saturday..?

Rant over!

Hahaha. ...I opened the thread expecting a rant about the embarrassment of wannabe thugs , and instead its a thread about "wear better threads ! ". Made me laugh.

500miles
17-02-2013, 10:05 AM

Rant over!

Actually, thinking about the old school casual's commitment to high-end, fashionable attire.... bright colours.....a bit of flamboyance....aggression stemmed from frustration.... I bet there were loads of casual secretly at each others bumholies.

Hibrandenburg
17-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Actually, thinking about the old school casual's commitment to high-end, fashionable attire.... bright colours.....a bit of flamboyance....aggression stemmed from frustration.... I bet there were loads of casual secretly at each others bumholies.

Been saying this for years. The whole casual hooligan scene is bursting with homoeroticism.

Billychaotic182
17-02-2013, 10:39 AM
FFS I opened this thinking I'd be reading something about young lawdy's beating people up. Instead it's about what they have on to a football game. Why on earth would other supporters even care what some young boys have on to the football. Pay more attention to the pitch instead of who is in the stands and what some young lawdy's have on. Christ we should be grateful young people are coming to watch hibs and spend the 20 odd pound on a ticket.

Wembley67
17-02-2013, 11:55 AM
I agree, bunch of wee scaffs.

hibsbollah
17-02-2013, 01:15 PM
So can you post a list of what fan's are allowed to wear and what is not allowed,so we can all conform to the dress code prior to departing for the game. :rolleyes:

I dont know why you're rolling your eyes, the trackie bottom is a real problem and a fashion police thread is an Excellent idea. Since Bob cut back on his sartorial scribblings theres been a real lack of direction on the fashion front. Todays youngsters probably dont even know where Xile is these days. Whats next, the YLT turning up at ER in a Onesie? :boo hoo:

cocopops1875
17-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Been saying this for years. The whole casual hooligan scene is bursting with homoeroticism.

"when it comes on top" :greengrin

cocopops1875
17-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Well since I am the best dressed since around May 2009, i became in charge of the fashion police around then.

Cheers.

The cotton jogger issue is a serious one that needs addressed IMO. We need to rid Hibs and Easter Road off this disease.

Easy Tiger I think everyone knows that Dashing Bob is top dog around these parts :greengrin

hibsbollah
17-02-2013, 01:58 PM
People can wear what they want

Its this kind of attitude that has seen this country go to the dogs :grr:

Beefster
17-02-2013, 03:19 PM

Agreed. Fine for sitting on the sofa of an evening and allow easy access to a nut scratch and the old 'hand on the baws' position for telly viewing.

Should never be seen in public though.

Pretty Boy
17-02-2013, 04:58 PM

Cheers.

Agree about the cotton joggers. Utterly disgraceful attire that should never be worn in public.

Forget all his other indiscretions, I would have emptied Leigh Griffiths the day he turned up amongst the Hibs support at Ibrox in said garments.

lyonhibs
17-02-2013, 05:10 PM

Rant over!

:faf:

Cotton joggers - appalling, I agree.

Wee nyaffs who think they are billy big baws cos they shouted "Ya Jambo tramp" at a passing Jambo - cringeworthy.

But forwarding the idea that there should be some sort of inferred "dress code" that would result in hundreds of paying customers not getting in to ER every 2nd weekend?? - Priceless.

givescotlandfreedom
17-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Dashing Bob S will soon be along to put matters to rest.

Just Alf
17-02-2013, 08:16 PM
I dont know why you're rolling your eyes, the trackie bottom is a real problem and a fashion police thread is an Excellent idea. Since Bob cut back on his sartorial scribblings theres been a real lack of direction on the fashion front. Todays youngsters probably dont even know where Xile is these days. Whats next, the YLT turning up at ER in a Onesie? :boo hoo:

A Onesie you say? ....... Hmmm..... I think I might put my cottons back in the drawer for something a little more ..err... Singular for next game.

fat freddy
17-02-2013, 08:20 PM
I have to agree with the view that these grey jogging bottoms are a blight on society....im fed up seeing groups of acne faced urchins wandering around with their hands down the front of these ludicrous pantaloons...my own nephew is of this ilk and his hands smell of pee due to the amount of time he spends fondling himself in public...when asked why he kept his hands attached to his genitalia whilst wearing these fashion disasters he replied,''it keeps ma hands warm''....personally i would have him chemically castrated along with anyone else who chooses to wear grey joggers and those stupid black slip on's they all wear....rant over.

hibsbollah
17-02-2013, 09:28 PM
I have to agree with the view that these grey jogging bottoms are a blight on society....im fed up seeing groups of acne faced urchins wandering around with their hands down the front of these ludicrous pantaloons...my own nephew is of this ilk and his hands smell of pee due to the amount of time he spends fondling himself in public...when asked why he kept his hands attached to his genitalia whilst wearing these fashion disasters he replied,''it keeps ma hands warm''....personally i would have him chemically castrated along with anyone else who chooses to wear grey joggers and those stupid black slip on's they all wear....rant over.

Post of the year :agree:

hibsbollah
17-02-2013, 09:29 PM
A Onesie you say? ....... Hmmm..... I think I might put my cottons back in the drawer for something a little more ..err... Singular for next game.

Stone Island Onesies.

Dont say you werent warned.

Matty_Jack04
18-02-2013, 08:50 AM

:top marks

Fat freddy for PM

DH1875
18-02-2013, 01:09 PM

:thumbsup:. Their ducking ridiculous. Remember when they about £2 a pair and you'd rather go to school bare foot than wear them. Now they cost £40-£50 a pair :confused:

Pete
18-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Agreed. Fine for sitting on the sofa of an evening and allow easy access to a nut scratch and the old 'hand on the baws' position for telly viewing.

Should never be seen in public though.

Love them for dossing around the house in but I agree, you shouldn't be crossing your door in them.

They seem to be getting matched with jumpers with cartoon characters on them as well too many times for my liking.

What next? Dressing gowns?

Hibrandenburg
18-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Love them for dossing around the house in but I agree, you shouldn't be crossing your door in them.

They seem to be getting matched with jumpers with cartoon characters on them as well too many times for my liking.

Just been dragged through Primark with the Mrs and that's pretty much what I said about everything in there.

Barman Stanton
18-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Totally agree. I would also ban anyone wearing those skinny jeans with elastic at the bottom. on dress down day a young lad in my work was wearing a maroon pair of these 'jobbie catchers' with the said slip-on shoes.

lyonhibs
18-02-2013, 06:19 PM
:thumbsup:. Their ducking ridiculous. Remember when they about £2 a pair and you'd rather go to school bare foot than wear them. Now they cost £40-£50 a pair :confused:

Whilst we are off on a tangent, I couldn't agree more. Used to play football - proper, competitive 5 a side football - with a couple of lads who would wear effectively gym plimsolls?? Oddly, they were very good at football so got away with it - just - but nevertheless. ***** clobber.

And then there are "deck shoes", usually worn by people who are from - or wish they were from - a rural part of somewhere in England ending in "-shire". Pishy, flimsy things that look like something a P4 arts and craft class could knock together. Wouldn't last 2 minutes on the actual deck of a boat, but then again those wearing them are unlikely to inconvenience themselves with that. Swanning about with "Crew Clothing" or "Jack Wills" and other pseudo-maritime tat with gash sunglasses and a glass of cava is order of the day for the twats that wear those things.

Still, if they have the right combo of disposable income and lack of common sense, I'm happy for them to spend their money at Hibs!!

Cropley10
18-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Totally agree. I would also ban anyone wearing those skinny jeans with elastic at the bottom. on dress down day a young lad in my work was wearing a maroon pair of these 'jobbie catchers' with the said slip-on shoes.

They're everywhere. I was at the airport this morning and some yoof was wearing the very trousers but with a white canvas plimsol instead. I literally shook my head as he walked passed me.

I'm more and more amazed at the complete lack of individuality among the young of today!

hibsbollah
18-02-2013, 07:01 PM
I am happy to report you can still purchase old skool black plimsoles for school gym purposes for £2.99 at Clarks.

.Sean.
18-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Cottons, chinos, Micky Mouse jumpers, trousers with elasticated bottoms and cheap plimsoles are absolutely ganting. I'd rather stay home than be seen in public in any of that garbage.

So, basically anything that Topman, Bank, Republic or USC sell. Should be filed under 'tacky rubbish' alongsde Voi, Henleys, G-Star and Gio-Goi.

cocopops1875
19-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Cottons, chinos, Micky Mouse jumpers, trousers with elasticated bottoms and cheap plimsoles are absolutely ganting. I'd rather stay home than be seen in public in any of that garbage.

So, basically anything that Topman, Bank, Republic or USC sell. Should be filed under 'tacky rubbish' alongsde Voi, Henleys, G-Star and Gio-Goi.
I take exception to the G-Star point (I get the make went a bit Chav a bit quick) but the quality and fit of their jeans is second to none, wouldn't dream of wearing a t-shirt plastered with the make all over it but love the jeans. Pretty Green for jackets and tops subtle well made and classy

Hibee87
19-02-2013, 11:19 AM

I got myself a nice pair of bright green adidas trainers form xile only last weekend.......am I still clased as a youngster at 25 :wink:

Hibee87
19-02-2013, 11:23 AM

i loved my gio goi t-shirts before they became 'popular' my personal favourite was one that said 'drug free' I seen pete doherty wearing this at a gig and went to buy one :thumbsup:

same with g-star I guess got my first pair around 6 year ago in amsterdam before every man and his dug had them. Nice fitted jeans that at the time were a little bit different....wouldnt go near anything with g-star now though.

s.a.m
19-02-2013, 04:43 PM
I had never noticed the aforementioned 'acne faced urchins' in jogging pants and gym shoes until I read this thread. But, by jiminy - now that my eyes are opened, I see them everywhere. And they do indeed all have their hands in their knickers!:grr:

Scouse Hibee
19-02-2013, 06:37 PM
I had never noticed the aforementioned 'acne faced urchins' in jogging pants and gym shoes until I read this thread. But, by jiminy - now that my eyes are opened, I see them everywhere. And they do indeed all have their hands in their knickers!:grr:

The arse of their joggers hanging down like a spud sack and even worse the twats who tuck their joggers into their socks WTF is it all about.

M6hibee
19-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Dae we still have casuals? Thought it was all broken up when the split occurred and some went fae this Scottish hooligan alliance

pacorosssco
21-02-2013, 08:34 PM
i loved my gio goi t-shirts before they became 'popular' my personal favourite was one that said 'drug free' I seen pete doherty wearing this at a gig and went to buy one :thumbsup:

same with g-star I guess got my first pair around 6 year ago in amsterdam before every man and his dug had them. Nice fitted jeans that at the time were a little bit different....wouldnt go near anything with g-star now though..

now now young man, xile was stocking gstar maybe as long as 15 years ago.:greengrin

green adidas can never go wrong

pacorosssco
21-02-2013, 08:36 PM

agree mostly but what do you mean by cottons? and chinos as I get older get ever so more appealing even liam gallagher is wearing them these days all the rage.

s.a.m
21-02-2013, 08:42 PM
agree mostly but what do you mean by cottons? and chinos as I get older get ever so more appealing even liam gallagher is wearing them these days all the rage.

And if Liam Gallagher told you to take a running jump off a cliff, would you do it?????http://www.autonerdz.com/yabbfiles/Smilies/Grandpa_Angry.gif (http://www.hibs.net/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=j30Uey_FDlS7lM&tbnid=4XD9B7qZCGyvgM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.autonerdz.com%2Fcgi%2Fyabb2%2 FYaBB.pl%3Faction%3Dsmilieindex&ei=VJUmUZyzHYGu0QWm64CgDg&psig=AFQjCNE-ErkGkL0HueJ4U9_PxDjWtPWVyA&ust=1361569492526327)

pacorosssco
22-02-2013, 06:20 AM
And if Liam Gallagher told you to take a running jump off a cliff, would you do it?????http://www.autonerdz.com/yabbfiles/Smilies/Grandpa_Angry.gif (http://www.hibs.net/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=j30Uey_FDlS7lM&tbnid=4XD9B7qZCGyvgM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.autonerdz.com%2Fcgi%2Fyabb2%2 FYaBB.pl%3Faction%3Dsmilieindex&ei=VJUmUZyzHYGu0QWm64CgDg&psig=AFQjCNE-ErkGkL0HueJ4U9_PxDjWtPWVyA&ust=1361569492526327)

no i would certainly not,if he suggested a nice pair of trousers maybe yes i would follow instruction but the point i make is your style changes with age .

if you would like to jump of a cliff i suggest those mingen elastic bottoms UUY:flying::flying::flying::flying:

Mon Dieu4
22-02-2013, 07:13 AM
chinos are the devils work, last time i wore them was about 1989 as a kid, at that time jeans with printed cartoon characters were the rage, wonder when they will make a comeback?

pacorosssco
22-02-2013, 08:00 AM
chinos are the devils work, last time i wore them was about 1989 as a kid, at that time jeans with printed cartoon characters were the rage, wonder when they will make a comeback?

probably the same time as hoodey tshirt with mexican style paint splash

Hibee87
22-02-2013, 10:35 AM

Along with Naf naf jackets and addidas poppers?? :greengrin

Hibee87
22-02-2013, 10:38 AM

now now young man, xile was stocking gstar maybe as long as 15 years ago.:greengrin

green adidas can never go wrong

Never knew they had been going so long tbh. I still like the look of some of the g star jeans, just wouldnt wear them now that every one has them.

Hows life out in holland? not been for about 18 month now since we had a bairn but thinking of a weekend near the end of the year. is the 'green pas' thing being properly booted out in the dam yet?

Apocalypso
22-02-2013, 08:11 PM
I thought this thread might be about this.. Actual Hibs casuals.

http://www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk/renfrewshire-news/local-news-in-renfrewshire/paisley-news/2013/02/19/cops-hunt-casuals-after-riot-87085-32833734/

hibsbollah
22-02-2013, 08:50 PM

http://www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk/renfrewshire-news/local-news-in-renfrewshire/paisley-news/2013/02/19/cops-hunt-casuals-after-riot-87085-32833734/

'The chair was involved in the trouble'

Scouse Hibee
22-02-2013, 09:27 PM

That's a well written article, I love the "eye witness" accounts. :wink:

cocopops1875
22-02-2013, 09:34 PM
I posted my favorite bit on the PM board "The hooligans, who are classed by police as “at risk” individuals" as in like Pandas are at risk and the Dodo once was :greengrin

pacorosssco
23-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Never knew they had been going so long tbh. I still like the look of some of the g star jeans, just wouldnt wear them now that every one has them.

Hows life out in holland? not been for about 18 month now since we had a bairn but thinking of a weekend near the end of the year. is the 'green pas' thing being properly booted out in the dam yet?

Lives not bad thanks. Nothing like a baby to spoil a trip away:greengrin

The green pass was never taken up by North Holland council and already I believe the councils who did are in the process of getting rid. It didn't work as locals were just selling to tourists on the street.

If the greens your thing and your looking at end of year, the hash cup is at the end of November

degenerated
23-02-2013, 11:25 AM

Would agree with that. However going back to early 90's gio goi was a staple for the more discerning on the rave scene.

Nowt worse than some of the snide Paul and shark gear I've seen of late. If you want a chuckle check snideBay to see how much they have missed the point of understated quality that Paul and shark were much admired for. Gets right on my goat as its my favourite brand of knitwear.

pacorosssco
23-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Would agree with that. However going back to early 90's gio goi was a staple for the more discerning on the rave scene.

Nowt worse than some of the snide Paul and shark gear I've seen of late. If you want a chuckle check snideBay to see how much they have missed the point of understated quality that Paul and shark were much admired for. Gets right on my goat as its my favourite brand of knitwear.

forgot about gio goi first time around much superior gear to current batch. nice simply stitched name , had a pair of jeans and a jacket. much more expensive then i think though?

whatever happened to the likes of chippie el charro and chevigion

.Sean.
23-02-2013, 03:38 PM

I've not noticed any of that mate. I've stopped wearing Farah as that seems to have been latched onto recently. Wearing quite a bit of Gabicci and Paul Smith atm :agree: Loving a slim pair of needle cords!

oconnors_strip
23-02-2013, 03:56 PM

I was in my local corner shop the other afternoon and the girl in front of me was wearing her pjs and dressing gown with slippers on to!!!! One of my neighbours takes the dog out with his dressing gown on over his clothes but only at night lol

degenerated
23-02-2013, 05:55 PM
forgot about gio goi first time around much superior gear to current batch. nice simply stitched name , had a pair of jeans and a jacket. much more expensive then i think though?

whatever happened to the likes of chippie el charro and chevigion

I saw el charro jeans in Portugal recently though I must have been much thinner in my youth as they'd never fit me now.

My favourites in my youth were navy arctic, stone island, pop 84, ciao and classic noveaux amongst others.

Back in the raving days I used to love stussy gear as well, dr jives in Glasgow was a great place for that sort of stuff.

cocopops1875
23-02-2013, 06:32 PM
I saw el charro jeans in Portugal recently though I must have been much thinner in my youth as they'd never fit me now.

My favourites in my youth were navy arctic, stone island, pop 84, ciao and classic noveaux amongst others.

Back in the raving days I used to love stussy gear as well, dr jives in Glasgow was a great place for that sort of stuff.

Dr Jives was awesome for Stussy, Pervert and Fuct back in the day used to spend a fortune in there every time i was in Glasgow for a Gig :agree:

degenerated
23-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Dr Jives was awesome for Stussy, Pervert and Fuct back in the day used to spend a fortune in there every time i was in Glasgow for a Gig :agree:

Good enough was another one they used to sell, I had a few cracking t shirts by them.

Skanko79
24-02-2013, 10:09 AM

Been in there myself. great wee shop.

Got a new Ma:Strum jacket from a tidy wee shop called trend in stirling last week.

cocopops1875
24-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Been in there myself. great wee shop.

Got a new Ma:Strum jacket from a tidy wee shop called trend in stirling last week.

Is it still on the go ? Dr Jives that is :agree:

Skanko79
25-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Is it still on the go ? Dr Jives that is :agree:

Not sure if it is mate but i think someone that had something to do with it owns the shop odd one out in victoria street (edinburgh)

Mon Dieu4
26-02-2013, 05:16 PM
im on the bus right now listening to a couple of them, "have you seen the new plimsole boots you can get with a heel?, bought two pairs because that's the way i roll"

Im half laughing and half cringing at how bad the chat is, have a whip round for me as i feel i may need bail money pretty soon!!

hibsbollah
26-02-2013, 07:11 PM
im on the bus right now listening to a couple of them, "have you seen the new plimsole boots you can get with a heel?, bought two pairs because that's the way i roll"

Im half laughing and half cringing at how bad the chat is, have a whip round for me as i feel i may need bail money pretty soon!!

Youre getting old mate. When it's the way the younger generation speak that's annoying you, you know you're on the way to B&Q weekends :agree:

I noticed Xile on South Bridge closed its doors sometime last week. What with Avalanche records apparently going under it feels like the end of another era :boo hoo:

Hibernia Na Eir
26-02-2013, 08:25 PM
I take exception to the G-Star point (I get the make went a bit Chav a bit quick) but the quality and fit of their jeans is second to none, wouldn't dream of wearing a t-shirt plastered with the make all over it but love the jeans. Pretty Green for jackets and tops subtle well made and classy

walked past a couple at Piershill yesterday, the spaced out, pregnant young lassie, heavily made up, looking like an orange and wearing a tracksuit commented to her fella, "am getting a pair eh G-Star fae em eh...."
sheer class!!!
once a decent brand (long time ago)....but sorry, not any more.

cocopops1875
26-02-2013, 09:05 PM
walked past a couple at Piershill yesterday, the spaced out, pregnant young lassie, heavily made up, looking like an orange and wearing a tracksuit commented to her fella, "am getting a pair eh G-Star fae em eh...."
sheer class!!!
once a decent brand (long time ago)....but sorry, not any more.

So just out of interest are they not a decent brand because the dregs are getting them or do you feel the quality of their Jeans has dropped :confused: serious question as i stated i buy them as in my opinion the are the best fitting (for me :greengrin) on the market and also really well made. I know they are not the exclusive Brand they once were (i have been wearing G-Star jeans for more than 10 maybe even 15 years) but im far too old to be trying to keep in with the cool kids now, i have my own style dictated by my body shape which im too old to be overly worried about changing so its Vans on my feet G-Star Jeans, Skate/Snowboard hoodies for day to day and Pretty Green stuff for Smarts. Pretty certain nobody looks at me and thinks im a pregnant Burd with too much make-up on, In fact id be shocked if anyone who's opinion i gave half a ***k about even noticed what make of Jeans i wear :aok:

pacorosssco
27-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Travel Fox

cocopops1875
27-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Travel Fox

OLD SCHOOL :greengrin i didnae get a pair of them it was only the really cool kids, Similar era though i did get the Green Leather Fila Hikers :thumbsup:

pacorosssco
28-02-2013, 09:44 AM
OLD SCHOOL :greengrin i didnae get a pair of them it was only the really cool kids, Similar era though i did get the Green Leather Fila Hikers :thumbsup:

and their back

http://travel-fox.com/

they should do the all time multi coloured classics though. Fila were the business too

frazeHFC
28-02-2013, 09:45 PM

Rant over!

Bit of a contradiction.....don't see many on Green Street wearing cottons!

hibby rae
02-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Youre getting old mate. When it's the way the younger generation speak that's annoying you, you know you're on the way to B&Q weekends :agree:

I noticed Xile on South Bridge closed its doors sometime last week. What with Avalanche records apparently going under it feels like the end of another era :boo hoo:

It's ok. Avalanche isn't closing!

BarneyK
02-03-2013, 12:14 PM
It's ok. Avalanche isn't closing!

Is that right?

.Sean.
03-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Braving a deerstalker hat for Killie... If you see me, say alright!

They're certainly something a bit differrent!

bigwheel
03-03-2013, 08:57 AM

Deerstalker hat...it feels like 1986 all over again 😃

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-03-2013, 07:40 PM

Did you get suitably ripped?

Wembley67
04-03-2013, 07:49 PM

Looked ridiculous then and somehow looks even worse now.

.Sean.
09-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Nope. Why should it bother me if somebody has a pop anyway, i'm quite comfortable wearing whatever I like.

As an aside, anyone here had the misfortune of purchasing a Ma.Strum jacket? Awful material and awful fit, thankfully I didn't pay the full £250 for it. Being sent back nonetheless. It's see-through!

sleeping giant
09-03-2013, 10:30 PM

:hilarious

Skanko79
11-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Nope. Why should it bother me if somebody has a pop anyway, i'm quite comfortable wearing whatever I like.

As an aside, anyone here had the misfortune of purchasing a Ma.Strum jacket? Awful material and awful fit, thankfully I didn't pay the full £250 for it. Being sent back nonetheless. It's see-through!

i have 2 ma.strum jackets. both excellent quality and excellent fit.

cocopops1875
12-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Notice brand alley have a fair stock of them at the moment some of them are very nice looking

Speedy
12-03-2013, 08:59 PM
So just out of interest are they not a decent brand because the dregs are getting them or do you feel the quality of their Jeans has dropped :confused: serious question as i stated i buy them as in my opinion the are the best fitting (for me :greengrin) on the market and also really well made. I know they are not the exclusive Brand they once were (i have been wearing G-Star jeans for more than 10 maybe even 15 years) but im far too old to be trying to keep in with the cool kids now, i have my own style dictated by my body shape which im too old to be overly worried about changing so its Vans on my feet G-Star Jeans, Skate/Snowboard hoodies for day to day and Pretty Green stuff for Smarts. Pretty certain nobody looks at me and thinks im a pregnant Burd with too much make-up on, In fact id be shocked if anyone who's opinion i gave half a ***k about even noticed what make of Jeans i wear :aok:

G-star jeans are very good quality. It's just a shame a lot of their designs are terrible and attract jakeys.

Wembley67
12-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Not quite young casuals but do Cruise in town still stock Prada jackets does anyone know? Don't seem to carry the line anymore on their website.

cocopops1875
12-03-2013, 09:34 PM
G-star jeans are very good quality. It's just a shame a lot of their designs are terrible and attract jakeys.

Very much my point deano the ones i wear are just a standard jean nothing crazy no massive 96s running down the leg just a good quality good fitting Jean :thumbsup:

Skanko79
13-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Notice brand alley have a fair stock of them at the moment some of them are very nice looking

will pop in, been going to a decent wee shop in stirling called trend, decent stuff and good prices.

Pete
14-03-2013, 01:52 AM

There was a guy wearing a deerstalker during the Hearts game in the East. In the last sections at the FF end.

Was that yourself?

Funkydunc
14-03-2013, 06:33 AM
Not quite young casuals but do Cruise in town still stock Prada jackets does anyone know? Don't seem to carry the line anymore on their website.
I didn't see any when I was in the other week.
Probably the only place you will get Prada in Edinburgh is Harvey Nics.

Wembley67
14-03-2013, 11:01 AM
I didn't see any when I was in the other week.
Probably the only place you will get Prada in Edinburgh is Harvey Nics.

Couldn't see anything online, I'll take a wander up though.

Thanks.

Hibby70
14-03-2013, 11:40 AM

Did you pick up Ivor Levein's wardrobe at a jumble sale?

Oscar T Grouch
14-03-2013, 01:39 PM

Was there last month seeing Admiral Fallow, never said anything about closing:confused:

Skanko79
14-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Couldn't see anything online, I'll take a wander up though.

Thanks.

http://www.yoox.com/uk/men/shoponline/prada_d/coats%20&%20jackets_mc

Wembley67
14-03-2013, 07:21 PM
http://www.yoox.com/uk/men/shoponline/prada_d/coats%20&%20jackets_mc

Thanks but rather go into the shop when spending a large sum!

cocopops1875
15-03-2013, 06:16 AM
For Skanko79 http://www.brandalley.co.uk/Recherche/rech-ma-strum

Skanko79
18-03-2013, 09:25 AM
For Skanko79 http://www.brandalley.co.uk/Recherche/rech-ma-strum

cheers mate :thumbsup:

some bargains to be had on that site.

cocopops1875
18-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Had some nice pretty green stuff on there at Christmas too mate, delivery times vary I believe but the shirt I ordered got to me in no time at all

Skanko79
18-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Had some nice pretty green stuff on there at Christmas too mate, delivery times vary I believe but the shirt I ordered got to me in no time at all

yeah the pretty green stuff is decent. shame they only have aquascutum formal wear. the prices are excellent. cheers again for the heads up mate.