PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Official match thread - St Mirren 0 V Hibernian 1 FT

Pages : 1 [2]

Beefster
16-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Nicely done, Hibs.

cabbageandribs1875
16-02-2013, 04:01 PM
gie the baw tae reilly

lord bunberry
16-02-2013, 04:01 PM
No problem, OAM is terrible so glad to help out with post via the hibs tv guys.

I love hibs tv big cliff is a legend. His catch phrase should be "oh come on referee " even after he gave us a penalty cliff still insisted that st mirren were getting every decision

Wilson
16-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Fenlon out.

Butcher in.

SteveHFC
16-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Butcher in.

Butcher out

Shiels in

HH81
16-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Just what was needed, well done Hibs.

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2013, 04:04 PM
A great 3 points for us today.

Have no idea how well we played, but sounds like St Mirren were total garbage.

They must really really dislike Leigh Griffiths. :hilarious

Yip that will be the reason we won. :rolleyes:

frazeHFC
16-02-2013, 04:04 PM
:thumbsup:

Hibs win. Nairn County win. Hearts get thumped. Good day. :thumbsup:

trev the hat
16-02-2013, 04:05 PM
I love hibs tv big cliff is a legend. His catch phrase should be "oh come on referee " even after he gave us a penalty cliff still insisted that st mirren were getting every decision

Couldn,t agree more well worth the annual fee alone to not listen to OAM, very well done Hibs a good day indeed :greengrin

hibbybrian
16-02-2013, 04:05 PM

asked why the Ref never booked Goodwin - quite right too :greengrin

SaulGoodman
16-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Made a change when our subs actually looked decent for a change.

Would like to see that starting lineup from now on.

Capt Mainwaring
16-02-2013, 04:08 PM
How did Robertson and Done play? Give us any more threat going forward? Deserving their place in the team?

carnoustiehibee
16-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Massive game today and a huge 3points. Coulda slipped right down the table. Plus with jambos and utd getting cuffed, it's been a very good day to be a hibee.

Bring on the booze.

The Falcon
16-02-2013, 04:10 PM

There couldnt possibly be any other reason, could there? :hmmm:

HH81
16-02-2013, 04:10 PM
:thumbsup:

Hibs win. Nairn County win. Hearts get thumped. Good day. :thumbsup:

All we need now is Cougars to win at Halifax :-)

ALF TUPPER
16-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Butcher out

Shiels in

Shiels out Sir Fergie in

R'Albin
16-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Stevenson, Taiwo particular stand outs -Hibs tv

Stevenson has pretty much been a stand out in every game I've seen him this season. (Obviously excluding last Mon)

Fergus52
16-02-2013, 04:16 PM
How did Robertson and Done play? Give us any more threat going forward? Deserving their place in the team?

Done won us the penalty :thumbsup:

God Petrie
16-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Claros and Stevenson absolutely class today. Great result for the cabbage.

Capt Mainwaring
16-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Massive game today and a huge 3points. Coulda slipped right down the table. Plus with jambos and utd getting cuffed, it's been a very good day to be a hibee.

Bring on the booze.

Spot on. Mind if St Mirren had won the Jams would now be second bottom! Just going to have to grab a cold beer and live with that :wink:

SouthMoroccoStu
16-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Bbc report (http://http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21448303)

Nice quote

'Hibs weren't great either, but, in Griffiths and Paul Cairney, possessed sufficient quality to claim victory.'

:rolleyes:

Approved by Preston

bingo70
16-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Pressumably everyone that slated fenlon for playing Stevenson right back will be along to apologise shortly and everyone that's been crying out for 442 will accept they were wrong?

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Pressumably everyone that slated fenlon for playing right back will be along to apologise shortly and everyone that's been crying out for 442 will accept they were wrong?

:tee hee: I very much doubt it, we probably just got lucky again? :rolleyes:

hibbybrian
16-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Penalty on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGxhtrLbTx8

YehButNoBut
16-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Penalty on youtube

Nice one, Leigh is better than Balotelli at penalties. :aok:

DaveF
16-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Pah, Claros and a few others don't even join in the celebrations :devil:

3 points, clean sheet and by the sounds of it a pretty decent performance.

Well done HFC.

LioNeilMessi
16-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Penalty on youtube

:thumbsup: Scoring and saving almost all out penalties for/against.

Took a while for 'Allez Allez Allez oh' to sync though :greengrin

Andy74
16-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Pressumably everyone that slated fenlon for playing Stevenson right back will be along to apologise shortly and everyone that's been crying out for 442 will accept they were wrong?

I thought he got ripped a bit first half and got booked. I'd probably have taken him off at half time but he did have a great second half.

hibbybrian
16-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Pah, Claros and a few others don't even join in the celebrations :devil:

3 points, clean sheet and by the sounds of it a pretty decent performance.

Well done HFC.

Pah wasn't even on the bench :greengrin

BEEJ
16-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Sounds like a good, solid performance with a bit more confidence and application about us.

Stopped the rot of recent results. Well done, team!

Onwards and upwards! :flag:

bingo70
16-02-2013, 04:55 PM
I thought he got ripped a bit first half and got booked. I'd probably have taken him off at half time but he did have a great second half.

I've no idea really, never saw the game and just stirring.

I read the first couple of pages of this thread and everyone was goin radge about Stevenson being played at rb, checked this thread at full time and folk saying he was outstanding yet nobody admitting they were wrong, was the same on Monday night when folk were goin mental cos it didn't look like we were playing 442, when it turns out we were and got pumped nobody admitted they were wrong, why's that?

Hiber-nation
16-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Sounds like a good, solid performance with a bit more confidence and application about us.

Aye, well done lads - lets go on a run now :greengrin

hibsbollah
16-02-2013, 04:57 PM

He plays where he wants, he plays where he waaaants, Super Lewus etc etc :greengrin

silverhibee
16-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Hibs

HibeeN
16-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Thought Lewis was going to be in for a tough day judging by the early stages and picking up an early booking but he really came onto a game and second half in particular was solid, putting in a great defensive performance.

LancashireHibby
16-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Just on the train back down south from Glasgow Central. Not a bad performance all round.

The formation let Sparky a little isolated up front but I suppose that's a price worth paying in order to dominate midfield in the manner that we did.

Stevenson far better than expected after his early booking and we didn't look in much danger apart from the odd couple of chances in the first half, though we didn't create much either in fairness.

Northernhibee
16-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Guessing 'the voice of reason's keyboard is getting a rest tonight.

Well done Hibs, well done PF

The Voice Of Reason
16-02-2013, 05:10 PM

Hear hear - brilliant 3 points lads, well done ! 👍

Hibs Till We Die

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Just on the train back down south from Glasgow Central. Not a bad performance all round.

The formation let Sparky a little isolated up front but I suppose that's a price worth paying in order to dominate midfield in the manner that we did.

Stevenson far better than expected after his early booking and we didn't look in much danger apart from the odd couple of chances in the first half, though we didn't create much either in fairness.

Do you know anyone who wants to buy 2 return tickets from preston on the same time trains you travelled on today, for the 16th of next month? :faf:

The Voice Of Reason
16-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Guessing 'the voice of reason's keyboard is getting a rest tonight.

Well done Hibs, well done PF

Wrong ! (As usual!)

Clueless clown LOL!!!!!

Heisenberg
16-02-2013, 05:12 PM
451 is the way we need to play to get results. Some may not like it, especially at home, but I'd rather we won 1-0 than watch what we had to against Saints on Monday playing 442. Taiwo in, Deegan Out in the midfield is also my preffered option. How did Robertson get on today?

Wheat Hound
16-02-2013, 05:23 PM
451 is the way we need to play to get results. Some may not like it, especially at home, but I'd rather we won 1-0 than watch what we had to against Saints on Monday playing 442. Taiwo in, Deegan Out in the midfield is also my preffered option. How did Robertson get on today?

Robertson worked hard but not as forward thinking as i would have hoped. think he will be better once fully match fit. Done was good in parts. not enough getting to the by line and getting a cross in but good control, pretty composed and at least gives us a different option.

CallumLaidlaw
16-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Just home myself. Pleasing performance. Formation worked, and our midfield were excellent. Closed down very high up the pitch. Claros and Stevenson were exceptional, and also very good performances from Sparky, Done, Robertson, Taiwo, McGivern and Hanlon. McPake done well with concalves although his passing was slack at times.
Good use of subs today too. Great results all round!

hibsbollah
16-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Just home myself. Pleasing performance. Formation worked, and our midfield were excellent. Closed down very high up the pitch. Claros and Stevenson were exceptional, and also very good performances from Sparky, Done, Robertson, Taiwo, McGivern and Hanlon. McPake done well with concalves although his passing was slack at times.

So by a process of elimination Cairney and Williams were pish? :greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
16-02-2013, 05:46 PM

That is good to read - especially after the horrific showing on Monday night.

Well done for going through 👍

hibbybrian
16-02-2013, 05:49 PM
So by a process of elimination Cairney and Williams were pish? :greengrin

From listening to HibeTV audio coverage, Cairney did well but his final ball was poor - probably because the pitch had been over watered and he had missed out on the weather forecast he normally reads pre-match on .net :greengrin

Emerald
16-02-2013, 05:51 PM

I didn't think Done gave us anything different and I was quite dissapointed with him. I thought he was brought in to give us width and be on the left, to allow Cairney to come inside. He was all over the place at times and when any of our players were looking for an out ball wide right, he wasn't there. Maybe played in the correct position he could be judged more favourably. Pleased with the three points and this was an acceptable performance away from home, nothing more.

gegs70
16-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Robertson worked hard but not as forward thinking as i would have hoped. think he will be better once fully match fit. Done was good in parts. not enough getting to the by line and getting a cross in but good control, pretty composed and at least gives us a different option.

With only 1 up front?

Northernhibee
16-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Wrong ! (As usual!)

Clueless clown LOL!!!!!

Go on, prove me wrong and show some praise for PF after a well deserved victory!

Andy74
16-02-2013, 05:57 PM
I didn't think Done gave us anything different and I was quite dissapointed with him. I thought he was brought in to give us width and be on the left, to allow Cairney to come inside. He was all over the place at times and when any of our players were looking for an out ball wide right, he wasn't there. Maybe played in the correct position he could be judged more favourably. Pleased with the three points and this was an acceptable performance away from home, nothing more.

It doesn't really matter what you thought he was being brought here for you can only judge him on how he plays where he is put. I thought he was excellent. He was available out right when needed and be took down a coup,e of cracking long switches out to his side. He did come inside to link up as well and let's not forget he won the penalty.

Two starts in. I think he's been good and certainly different to the players we have had playing wide.

I think we played very well today and was a bit more than just acceptable. Anyone who thinks we are a long ball team should pay attention to how we played today as well.

chrisski33
16-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Go on, prove me wrong and show some praise for PF after a well deserved victory!

a good result today and a good result. Id like to see us score more goals rather than relying on getting a penalty. Anyway lets hope this kicks off a run of wins and more goals

Emerald
16-02-2013, 06:05 PM
It doesn't really matter what you thought he was being brought here for you can only judge him on how he plays where he is put. I thought he was excellent. He was available out right when needed and be took down a coup,e of cracking long switches out to his side. He did come inside to link up as well and let's not forget he won the penalty.

Two starts in. I think he's been good and certainly different to the players we have had playing wide.

I think we played very well today and was a bit more than just acceptable. Anyone who thinks we are a long ball team should pay attention to how we played today as well.

I'm only saying thats what I thought he was meant to be giving us but he was probably under instruction to do the shift he was doing, fair enough. I still think Griffiths is far too isolated and it takes too long before support arrives. However, it was a good performance especially away from home but the penalty and Griffiths solo effort aside we didn't really look like scoring from open play and St Mirren hardly created a chance, so well done Hibs for a workmanlike three points.

The Voice Of Reason
16-02-2013, 06:05 PM

I already proved you wrong - see my post at 6.10pm in this thread!

Well done to the management team and the players today - a great 3 pts.

A bigger well done to the fans that went through today - great effort lads! 👍😃

CallumLaidlaw
16-02-2013, 06:07 PM
a good result today and a good result. Id like to see us score more goals rather than relying on getting a penalty. Anyway lets hope this kicks off a run of wins and more goals

TBF we had a couple of very decent chances including 1 where the keeper touched a cracking effort onto the post. I only remember them having 1 chance in the game, a back post header

CallumLaidlaw
16-02-2013, 06:12 PM

TBF we had a couple of very decent chances including 1 where the keeper touched a cracking effort onto the post. I only remember them having 1 chance in the game, a back post header

CallumLaidlaw
16-02-2013, 06:16 PM
My view of the pen

http://youtu.be/FKT9pI37-IQ

cabbageandribs1875
16-02-2013, 06:27 PM
My view of the pen

ta for that :aok:

Mr White
16-02-2013, 06:32 PM
quality mate! :aok:

JimBHibees
16-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Fabulous result. Well done Hibs. :pfgwa

Stevie Reid
16-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Even including the 3 lost on Monday, we have only lost 7 goals in our last 9 games.

IWasThere2016
16-02-2013, 06:40 PM

This. Well done all! :pfgwa:

CallumLaidlaw
16-02-2013, 06:44 PM

Agreed. There was a much better Hibs crowd than I was expecting after Monday

Aldo
16-02-2013, 06:57 PM

Agree re the goals but frankly my friend I don't give a dam. We can become the new arsenal...

One nil to the Hibees every week for me.

Emerald
16-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Agree re the goals but frankly my friend I don't give a dam. We can become the new arsenal...

One nil to the Hibees every week for me.

Or the new Blackburn Rovers :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
16-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Midfield played really well. What a difference when Deegan is not playing. Didnt give St Mirren anytime and space. I was one of the ones who said that Stevenson should never play right back. He was my MOTM. Well played son. Thought St Mirren were poor but overall it was a much improved performance by the whole team.

hibs0666
16-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Was good to see the team keep it short especially in the first half

Wheat Hound
16-02-2013, 07:28 PM
As above, I think the absence of Deegan today was a big factor. We were less slow and flat across the middle and the workrate, harrying and ball retention of Taiwo and Claros working in tandem was integral to our win. Robertson still seemed off the.pace and less forward thinking than id hoped though i think he will come good when his match fitness and sharpness improves.

trev the hat
16-02-2013, 08:04 PM
My view of the pen

Nice 1 Cheers :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
16-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Stevenson right back, are we looking for trouble

How wrong you were....Lewis was outstanding Today

Billy Whizz
16-02-2013, 08:11 PM

He actually popped up at outside 11 late on in the game

Jonnyboy
16-02-2013, 08:18 PM

You've no idea how we played but rather than wait to ask someone who was at the game what they thought, you choose instead to say St Mirren must be total garbage? Seriously, this post exemplifies why folk have you pinned as a moaning faced git :greengrin

FYI, Hibs played well, St Mirren failed to break us down, Claros bossed the midfield and overall we were the better side. Sadly, none of that sits well with St Mirren being garbage

marinello59
16-02-2013, 08:20 PM
You've no idea how we played but rather than wait to ask someone who was at the game what they thought, you choose instead to say St Mirren must be total garbage? Seriously, this post exemplifies why folk have you pinned as a moaning faced git :greengrin

FYI, Hibs played well, St Mirren failed to break us down, Claros bossed the midfield and overall we were the better side. Sadly, none of that sits well with St Mirren being garbage

:top marks

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2013, 08:31 PM

Come on John, we must have got lucky somewhere along the way today, Didn't you know Hibs are Pish and in free fall? Fenlon out Butcher in.

Jonnyboy
16-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Come on John, we must have got lucky somewhere along the way today, Didn't you know Hibs are Pish and in free fall? Fenlon out Butcher in.

I got lucky cos I decided against a steak pie incase it made me a little hoarse :wink:

vanNISHtelroy
16-02-2013, 08:49 PM
In the time that Killie have won 5 times at Tynecastle, they haven't won at any away venue more than once!

Hibernia&Alba
16-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Very pleased with the result, and the fact the smellies were pumped at home adds to my pleasure.

Northernhibee
16-02-2013, 11:56 PM

A bigger well done to the fans that went through today - great effort lads! 

Although I'm 95% an ********, I'm not a total ******** so fair play; had you down as a poster who only really stuck about here when we were losing. Top job mate.

Really chuffed that we achieved a result that we can all enjoy rather than speculate over PFs future, or any particular players future, that we got a result that we just deserved. Well done everyone at Hibs.

GGTTMFH

Darren1875
17-02-2013, 12:03 AM

Happy to be wrong

jabis
17-02-2013, 12:30 AM
You've no idea how we played but rather than wait to ask someone who was at the game what they thought, you choose instead to say St Mirren must be total garbage? Seriously, this post exemplifies why folk have you pinned as a moaning faced git :gun::gun::gun:

sorry jonny,had to edit :greengrin

Vault Boy
17-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Highlights: http://3.hidemyass.com/ip-12/encoded/Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9R2U2QnpWN1pWQ0 E%3D&f=norefer (Press play a few times and it should work if it doesn't the first time)

Good viewing, a lot of energy, passing and running off the ball, totally different to last time out. The move that lead to the penalty was lovely, and the midfield appeared to dominate the match. :thumbsup:

Apologies if already posted.

S4uzee
17-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Anyone know the attendance for hibs fans yesterday?

Seemed like a not bad turnout

trev the hat
17-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Highlights: http://3.hidemyass.com/ip-12/encoded/Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9R2U2QnpWN1pWQ0 E%3D&f=norefer (Press play a few times and it should work if it doesn't the first time)

Good viewing, a lot of energy, passing and running off the ball, totally different to last time out. The move that lead to the penalty was lovely, and the midfield appeared to dominate the match. :thumbsup:

Apologies if already posted.

Cheers for that :cb

EdinMike
17-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Griffiths Pen was actually really poor. If the keeper went the right way he would have saved it easy.

So we'll chalk it down to "He sent the keeper the wrong way :wink:"

Spike Mandela
17-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Getting the usual bleatings from the press about it being a 'soft' penalty, Jim Goodwin was too angry to give his thoughts to the media according to the SoS. Anyone who was there care to give their opinion on the penalty?

For me there is no such thing as a 'soft' penalty, it either IS a penalty or it ISN'T.

Coco Bryce
17-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Getting the usual bleatings from the press about it being a 'soft' penalty, Jim Goodwin was too angry to give his thoughts to the media according to the SoS. Anyone who was there care to give their opinion on the penalty?

For me there is no such thing as a 'soft' penalty, it either IS a penalty or it ISN'T.

I always remind Willie Young saying once that a penalty is like a boiled egg. Doesn't matter if its soft or hard, it's still a boiled egg :agree:

Emerald
17-02-2013, 11:28 AM

It was a blatant push in the back of Done and WAS a penalty. We may not have been given one like that every week but the ref was standing looking right at it, he had to give it. If we hadn't got the penalty we would probably not have scored despite some reports on here that we were some sort of world beaters. It was however better than has gone before and St Mirren were honking, although to our credit we stopped them playing.

Fergus52
17-02-2013, 03:23 PM
It was a blatant push in the back of Done and WAS a penalty. We may not have been given one like that every week but the ref was standing looking right at it, he had to give it. If we hadn't got the penalty we would probably not have scored despite some reports on here that we were some sort of world beaters. It was however better than has gone before and St Mirren were honking, although to our credit we stopped them playing.

I don't see anyone saying that, a couple of posters just thought we played better than you were saying.

JimBHibees
17-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Got to be said penalty looked very soft indeed.

Jonnyboy
17-02-2013, 07:19 PM

SoS match report by one Richard Bath was shocking. Written as though he's a bitter little Jambo - maybe he is? An early reference to Hearts losing at home to Killie but nothing to explain the reason for saying. Then the old Jambo favourite about Hibs fans wanting silky passing football when our neighbours fare better with performances designed to win points. Didn't you notice though Mr Bath that Hibs set themselves up to win the game rather than trying for the utopian silky soccer? His final dig was when he said the talking point of the game was the penalty which he described as a blatant dive. Eh naw it wisnae. I expect better from the Sos to be honest

Got to be said penalty looked very soft indeed.

Jim, the defender pushed Done in the back to stop him reaching the ball coming into the box. The foul took place in the penalty are hence a penalty was given.

JimBHibees
17-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Jim, the defender pushed Done in the back to stop him reaching the ball coming into the box. The foul took place in the penalty are hence a penalty was given.

The sort of decision that is commonly not given though. Didnt look much in the push to me.

Jonnyboy
17-02-2013, 07:30 PM
The sort of decision that is commonly not given though. Didnt look much in the push to me.

It happened right in front of me and Goodwin gave the laddie a shove. Penalty all day long :greengrin

LancashireHibby
17-02-2013, 07:39 PM
I was just to the left of the goal so had a great view of it and there's no doubt at all that it was a penalty.

S4uzee
17-02-2013, 07:52 PM
I was just to the left of the goal so had a great view of it and there's no doubt at all that it was a penalty.
Yeah thats where I was aswell, stonewaller at the game but on the highlights it looks a bit soft

Billy Whizz
17-02-2013, 07:54 PM

I looked straight at this incident and it was 100% a penalty. TV pictures are not so conclusive, but watching it live at the game it was definitely a push and a stupid challenge from a St Mirren point of view.

spike220
17-02-2013, 08:08 PM
This link works better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6BzV7ZVCA

spike220
17-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Things I noted:

1. Lovely first touch by Done.
2. Been a very, very long time since I have seen our midfield dominate in this way.
3. Really good game, well done for the tactics PF.

DaveF
17-02-2013, 08:18 PM
You can't tell anything from the TV highlights as the camera does not catch the incident fully, so I'm more than happy to take the opinion of fans who witnessed it rather than some no mark journo using tired old cliches.

vanNISHtelroy
17-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Apparently Manuel Pascali is one of the guests on Sportscene so you can see what he makes of it....have a feeling he'll either be totally crazy or try and control himself too much and be dull!

Best memory of him is leaning over the edge of the bus on way back to Rugby Park after league cup final leading us in the singing of Celtc, Where's your treble gone? He sang it again over the tannoy when we got back to RP

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-02-2013, 08:36 PM
If the referee up at Pittodire said that Johnny Hayes going over in the breeze was a penalty, then ours yesterday was a stick on. Difference was that Ben saved the one against us. Somes you get for you and somes you get against. :cb

matty_f
18-02-2013, 08:29 AM
SoS match report by one Richard Bath was shocking. Written as though he's a bitter little Jambo - maybe he is? An early reference to Hearts losing at home to Killie but nothing to explain the reason for saying. Then the old Jambo favourite about Hibs fans wanting silky passing football when our neighbours fare better with performances designed to win points. Didn't you notice though Mr Bath that Hibs set themselves up to win the game rather than trying for the utopian silky soccer? His final dig was when he said the talking point of the game was the penalty which he described as a blatant dive. Eh naw it wisnae. I expect better from the Sos to be honest

Not just a pish journalist but a clown as well. If our neighbours' industrial style is more effective than our erm... industrial style, how come they're 3rd bottom and we're 4th?

Bell-end.:agree:

greenlex
18-02-2013, 08:39 AM
You can usually tell by the players reaction. Goodwin didn't go tonto and protest atall. He knew he had pushed him. Penalty. A wee side note. Good to see the wee meg on Goodwin too.

Heisenberg
18-02-2013, 09:36 AM
You can usually tell by the players reaction. Goodwin didn't go tonto and protest atall. He knew he had pushed him. Penalty. A wee side note. Good to see the wee meg on Goodwin too.

He obviously didnt enjoy having the pish ripped out of him as he's seen having a wee word with Griffiths in the highlights after it. That's twice now he's cost St Mirren something in games against us, seems a bit of a liability.