PDA

View Full Version : Nicky Clark

Cabbage_Patch
15-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Apologies if this has been raised before but cant help but notice Nicky Clark who plays for Queen of the South has been banging in the goals this season(Including some against us in the league cup!)

26 Goals in all competitions, I see his name come up on a weekly basis!. Only 21 years old too.

Isnt this surely the type of player we should be after? Surely QOS wouldnt ask the earth for him and surely would could match his wage demands?

Reckon PF should be approaching this guy in the summer

Thoughts?

Andy74
15-02-2013, 01:51 PM
As ever if we've noticed so have other clubs. It will all depend if there's a bigger club than us also keen.

That's if he is any good. A few before him have failed to replicate that type of return up the leagues.

Hibee87
15-02-2013, 02:00 PM
does he have a nice hairdo :confused:

The_Exile
15-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Has he got his own website :confused:

In all seriousness though, I don't think we exploit/pillage the lower leagues for young talent anywhere near as often as we should.

Golden Bear
15-02-2013, 02:40 PM
He's Sandy Clark's son - currently Assistant Manager at Q of S and former player with THEM, The Huns, and a few other clubs.

The guy certainly has a formidable goal scoring record and seems destined for bigger things.

the_ginger_hibee
15-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Apologies if this has been raised before but cant help but notice Nicky Clark who plays for Queen of the South has been banging in the goals this season(Including some against us in the league cup!)

26 Goals in all competitions, I see his name come up on a weekly basis!. Only 21 years old too.

:greengrin:agree:

The guy certainly has a formidable goal scoring record and seems destined for bigger things.

:agree::thumbsup::greengrin

He's Sandy Clark's son

http://images1.pcgamesn.com/seinfeld.gif

I'm out...:no way:

Apocalypso
15-02-2013, 06:33 PM

:greengrin

ALF TUPPER
15-02-2013, 07:09 PM
I seem to recall that Preston is his agent ...... No chance of him ever coming to Easties.

Cabbage_Patch
18-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Another goal at the weekend. Definitely think we should at least be looking at this guy

M6hibee
18-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Don't need him. We have eoin Doyle, the force

Cabbage_Patch
18-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Don't need him. We have eoin Doyle, the force

The irony is hurting me :cb

Houchy
18-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Has he got his own website :confused:

In all seriousness though, I don't think we exploit/pillage the lower leagues for young talent anywhere near as often as we should.

:agree: Not all of them will cut it but surely our scouting system (No really:greengrin), should be able to identify any with some talent.

Houchy
18-02-2013, 01:36 PM

Haha Brilliant.

Loving your sig too:thumbsup: