PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Claros & Pa Kujabi.

HibbyAndy
14-02-2013, 03:45 PM
A saw them in Asda at the Jewel:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

J-C
14-02-2013, 03:49 PM

Pity it wasn't just Claros you saw, irks me that Kujabi is spending Hibs money.

Gettin' Auld
14-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Was Kujabi stacking the shelves? :wink:

Hibby_G
14-02-2013, 03:57 PM
it was cool when we seen them but they were too fast to talk

wearethehibs
14-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Pity it wasn't just Claros you saw, irks me that Kujabi is spending Hibs money.

I actually think he is probably a good influence on the younsters in the U20s. Seems like he's very proffesional.

Hibby_G
14-02-2013, 03:59 PM

lol but no:greengrin

J-C
14-02-2013, 04:00 PM
I actually think he is probably a good influence on the younsters in the U20s. Seems like he's very proffesional.

Didn't mean anything personal against him, I'm sure he is very professional in his work, just would like to have seen him move on and free up his wages for someone who'll add something to the team.

wearethehibs
14-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Didn't mean anything personal against him, I'm sure he is very professional in his work, just would like to have seen him move on and free up his wages for someone who'll add something to the team.

I know, just trying to take a positive from him still being here

patch1875
14-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Don't think he was that bad we've had worse player get umpteen chances playing.

silverhibee
14-02-2013, 04:42 PM

Were they on the chorie. :greengrin

Mikey
14-02-2013, 04:44 PM

Was Jorge taking him back? Did he have a receipt?

tamig
14-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Don't think he was that bad we've had worse player get umpteen chances playing.

Agreed. Kujabi has never been forgiven by many on here for the cup final. Nowhere near one of the worst to pull on a Hibs strip.

Ozyhibby
14-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Any of them stuffing their pockets with Lucozade?

SMAXXA
14-02-2013, 08:33 PM

Aye just the bottom shelf tho, he canny reach the rest

lord bunberry
14-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Any of them stuffing their pockets with Lucozade?

After they left asda they headed round to macdonalds to abuse the staff

hibbysam
14-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Agreed. Kujabi has never been forgiven by many on here for the cup final. Nowhere near one of the worst to pull on a Hibs strip.

Not really surprised tbh.. 2-1 down in our biggest game of our life just after half time and he did "That"... Should have been out the door there and then! Never will be forgiven by me for that!

Northernhibee
14-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Not really surprised tbh.. 2-1 down in our biggest game of our life just after half time and he did "That"... Should have been out the door there and then! Never will be forgiven by me for that!

Was never a sending off and never a penalty either.

hibbysam
14-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Was never a sending off and never a penalty either.

Without going back over it, it was never a penalty, but a stonewall yellow and a position he should never have put himself in at that stage of the match, just got ourself back into it to throw it away in a moment of madness.

.Sean.
14-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Without going back over it, it was never a penalty, but a stonewall yellow and a position he should never have put himself in at that stage of the match, just got ourself back into it to throw it away in a moment of madness.
He deserved a straight red for wearing gloves in May.

He was an absolute liability, I knew as soon as he was booked early on he'd end up sent off. If he never wears a Hibs top again it'll be too soon. Get him mutually consented.

Heisenberg
14-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Kujabi also played a part in the first by wandering about like a lost schoolboy and playing Barr onside. Will never be forgiven for his part in the final, no coming back for him.

micka_weer
15-02-2013, 08:27 AM
He also laid on O'Connor's goal to get us there

SMAXXA
15-02-2013, 08:46 AM
I actually have some sympathy for the guy, I wouldnt disagree with any of the cup final comments as all spot on. I believe everyone is entitled to make amends and to be given a second chance and I dont believe he has had that. (The QOS game could be argued but we played half a team).

spike220
15-02-2013, 08:55 AM
I actually have some sympathy for the guy, I wouldnt disagree with any of the cup final comments as all spot on. I believe everyone is entitled to make amends and to be given a second chance and I dont believe he has had that. (The QOS game could be argued but we played half a team).

Yes I have said he deserves another chance (on the wing) I thought he was quite handy going forward and he did get a few people off their seat more than once. But I guess the hubris rules the mob and we need a scape goat for the SC final.

spike220
15-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Yes I have said he deserves another chance (on the wing) I thought he was quite handy going forward and he did get a few people off their seat more than once. But I guess the hubris rules the mob and we need a scape goat for the SC final.

In fact after Mondays Shambles I'd like to see him kitted up next game. It doesnt matter who you are you have to work hard when you put on the jersey.

spike220
15-02-2013, 08:58 AM

Keep your opinions to yourself mate!

SMAXXA
15-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Keep your opinions to yourself mate!

WTF :confused: Have you just replied and quoted your own post :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-02-2013, 09:02 AM
I think Kujabi is a poor player, and don't want him anywhere near a 1st team shirt. I dont pick the team, neither does anyone else who posts on here, and to call him a fans scapegoat is ridiculous?

spike220
15-02-2013, 09:03 AM
WTF :confused: Have you just replied and quoted your own post :greengrin

Yes I wanted to see if the admins would tell me off for abusing myself, it lloks as though you can, since nobody has said anyhting otherwise.

spike220
15-02-2013, 09:04 AM
I think Kujabi is a poor player, and don't want him anywhere near a 1st team shirt. I dont pick the team, neither does anyone else who posts on here, and to call him a fans scapegoat is ridiculous?

He did lay on the Goal for GOC in the semifinal of the SC. I think he has been demonised unfairly.

SMAXXA
15-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Yes I wanted to see if the admins would tell me off for abusing myself, it lloks as though you can, since nobody has said anyhting otherwise.

:faf:

spike220
15-02-2013, 09:06 AM

Look at what Efe did to Celtic the other night, but I doubt he will get hung out to dry the way have done with Kajabi.

blackpoolhibs
15-02-2013, 09:13 AM
He did lay on the Goal for GOC in the semifinal of the SC. I think he has been demonised unfairly.

I'm aware he crossed the ball for O'Connor to score, would you take Garry back? IMO Kujabi was a real weak link at the back, he was targeted virtually every week by the opposition. They would put long balls over his head for their wide player, or make sure their wide right player was given lots of the ball. He was isolated by the opposition, and could not cope when one on one with most wingers.

Kujabi was poor bar a couple of games, and we have strengthened that position, and even when McGivern is injured, i'd have Stevenson in there before him every time.

As for giving him a chance in midfield, no chance he does not have the pace or right foot to play wide right. :wink:

blackpoolhibs
15-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Look at what Efe did to Celtic the other night, but I doubt he will get hung out to dry the way have done with Kajabi.

I have no idea what Efe did to celtic? :confused:

SMAXXA
15-02-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm aware he crossed the ball for O'Connor to score, would you take Garry back? IMO Kujabi was a real weak link at the back, he was targeted virtually every week by the opposition. They would put long balls over his head for their wide player, or make sure their wide right player was given lots of the ball. He was isolated by the opposition, and could not cope when one on one with most wingers.

Kujabi was poor bar a couple of games, and we have strengthened that position, and even when McGivern is injured, i'd have Stevenson in there before him every time.

As for giving him a chance in midfield, no chance he does not have the pace or right foot to play wide right. :wink:

Wasnt he left back so would play left mid not right?

SMAXXA
15-02-2013, 09:19 AM
I have no idea what Efe did to celtic? :confused:

Single handidly ended their champions league run :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Wasnt he left back so would play left mid not right?

We don't play wide left players on the left, Fenlon likes them to play on the opposite side. :wink:

SMAXXA
15-02-2013, 09:25 AM
We don't play wide left players on the left, Fenlon likes them to play on the opposite side. :wink:

Ahhh I get ya, too early for me :greengrin

Last Minute
15-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Don't be surprised if Kujabi is in the team tomorrow, he was training yesterday with the first team squad :agree:

Taz_hibee
15-02-2013, 10:50 AM

Agreed, before the final I thought he was a decent player and would not be unhappy if he was given another chance as could do no worse than some of the fans favourites currently pulling on a shirt.

Bristolhibby
15-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Put him on the wing.

Just not as a full back.

J

the_ginger_hibee
15-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Last year I would have said 'no chance' but the way the team is you'd have to be silly to pass on a player who could potentially improve the team. Not saying he will of course but worth a chance since he's impressing in the Reserves/U20's..

the_ginger_hibee
15-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Last year I would have said 'no chance' but the way the team is you'd have to be silly to pass on a player who could potentially improve the team. Not saying he will of course but worth a chance since he's impressing in the Reserves/U20's..

Shut up ya a**e hole.

Thecat23
15-02-2013, 11:34 AM
I felt for Kujabi that day. He got no help at all and Hearts played 2 men on him. No one would have stood a chance that day the way we set up and played. I don't think he's that great but there is worse players at ER right now.

The_Exile
15-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Cup final was Pat Fenlons fault, the tactics, the way the team was set up, felt bad for Kujabi as he was completely isolated against 2 good players. To blame him is pointing the finger at the wrong man.

HibbyRod
15-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Shut up ya a**e hole.

:tee hee:

spike220
16-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Shut up ya a**e hole.

Am I allowed to agree with you abusing yourself??:confused:

spike220
16-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Single handidly ended their champions league run :greengrin

I dont think there is any danger of Kajabi damaging our champions league prospects :cb.

Give him a run pat, it is time to flush the toilet and move on.

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-02-2013, 10:13 AM
If Kujabi is bursting a gut to get to the first team surely that is equal to the effort of players who won't do that while they are there? Pat has to try something different. Sometimes it is injuries or suspensions that foist changes on a manager but the only team you shouldn't change is a winning one,