PDA

View Full Version : New kit supplier - Nike (merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

California-Hibs
10-06-2013, 11:06 PM
When does the away kit get released?

Jones28
10-06-2013, 11:06 PM
If we end up getting the same as Dundee United...

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx309/HibernianFitbaClub/HibsNikeHome250_zps13e64138.pnghttp://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx309/HibernianFitbaClub/HibsNikeDundeeUnitedAway250_zpsb160bc16.pnghttp://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx309/HibernianFitbaClub/HibsNikeDundeeUnitedHome250_zpsab6091bb.png

They are cracking :thumbsup:

DAVE1875
11-06-2013, 04:58 AM
Barnsley & Hellas Verona have released their new nike kits (home for Barnsley and third for Verona). Seems a pretty boring template but one we might get for our away or third

http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/New-Barnsley-Home-Shirt-2013-2014.jpg

http://a402.idata.over-blog.com/604x620/3/88/03/34/Les-maillots-2014/maglie-2014-nike-hellas-verona.jpeg

KanyeWestLower
11-06-2013, 10:10 AM
has anyone who ordered online had there top posted yet? Mine still says processing (From Friday)? I assume they have sold out and I will have to wait until the stock has been replenished

gobragh1875
11-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Doesn't matter what they look like if you need a size over 2XL forget it as Nike don't make shirts in that size unless you want a Manchester United one according to Russell Smith at Hibs
I for one will not be able to get one of the shirts to fit me not because I'm fat or unfit but because I'm a large person so to Nike and Hibs you have just lost a few £ and I'd like to bet I'm not the only one who is in this position.

Hibernia Na Eir
11-06-2013, 05:14 PM
When does the away kit get released?

start of July.

Sweep
11-06-2013, 07:42 PM
start of July.

Think it's the 10th.

DanTheMan
11-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Anyone know when the longsleeve home top goes on sale? Didn't have any on the first day.

Andy74
11-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Anyone know when the longsleeve home top goes on sale? Didn't have any on the first day.

They said 2 weeks at the weekend.

Jones28
12-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Bought the home top today, think it's very smart now that it's on. Last years will never be beaten IMO but this is a good one none the less

LancashireHibby
12-06-2013, 06:38 PM
What's the fitting like for the new top, is it a tight material?

Hibby86
12-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Ordered the new top online on Sunday the conformation email I received says that they would despatch after 2 days and would receive an email with a link to the Royal Mail tracker to track it. Still not received any emails from them with any communication!! They have took the payment from me!! Has anybody else had any difficulties or is this just typical hibs??!!

monktonharp
12-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Ordered the new top online on Sunday the conformation email I received says that they would despatch after 2 days and would receive an email with a link to the Royal Mail tracker to track it. Still not received any emails from them with any communication!! They have took the payment from me!! Has anybody else had any difficulties or is this just typical hibs??!! I'VE NOT, but on Sunday, first day of selling the new strip? I went to get one for an auld uncle of mine, visiting from Maidstone for a few days. wanted his name and age on the back(80) to go to his twin's house. got his twin bro's no probs with name and age(80) on the back from Celtic Park shop and wanted the Hibs one too but lo and behold , they had no "E" and no "s" left in stock........................maybe wed, or thurs . was the reply:rolleyes:

mca
12-06-2013, 11:27 PM
The All Singing and Dancing NEW NIKE Clubstore .. sounds like last years .. nae xxxl size tops :greengrin, nae socks, nae customer service instore or online !! just nae Nothing...

Get it sorted Hibs.. unhappy customers..

your losing money one way or another...

jabis
12-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Ordered the new top online on Sunday the conformation email I received says that they would despatch after 2 days and would receive an email with a link to the Royal Mail tracker to track it. Still not received any emails from them with any communication!! They have took the payment from me!! Has anybody else had any difficulties or is this just typical hearts??!!

fixed.

KanyeWestLower
13-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Ordered mine on Friday shortly after release. Not marked as dispatched but they have taken the money.

New Hibs shop, same old story

PerfectlyFranck
13-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Hopefully, everyone is airing their distaste with the club itself by contacting relevant people rather than mention it on an online forum or have a moan at staff that just work on the tills or the like. The frequency of issues with the clubstore every year would surely be sorted out if the amount of people complaining online are complaining to the relevant people at the club?

I just can't see this amount of people complaining appropriately (almost yearly) and the club not acting upon this.
I hope I don't encounter any problems if I decide to buy a shirt as I'm undecided as it is!

SkintHibby
13-06-2013, 04:44 AM
I ordered something online from the club store just before the cup final and the took the money from my account straight away - then phoned me a day later saying they did not have any stock. Do they not check stock BEFORE taking your money???:confused:

For me, the club store is a total joke.

KanyeWestLower
13-06-2013, 07:12 AM
I've emailed the club store for a moan. The Hibs shop is rubbish if you live outside of Edinburgh

Jay
13-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Ordered mine on Friday shortly after release. Not marked as dispatched but they have taken the money.

New Hibs shop, same old story

Same here.

KanyeWestLower
13-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Just got an email from the shop

"Good Morning Mark,

Due to the recent changes at the Hibernian Clubstore and technical issues
with the online service, there is a slight delay on all Web Orders being
fulfilled.

We can assure you that they have been received and will start working our
way through them from today. We would like to apologise for any
inconvenience caused and hope to be up to date as soon as possible.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Just Sport Team @ Hibernian FC"

Sylar
13-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Just had a look at the club website as I hadn't previously seen the new top.

Certainly not one I'll be ordering - it's awful.

Jay
13-06-2013, 11:19 AM

"Good Morning Mark,

fulfilled.

Regards,

Really? Jeez the online system worked well enpugh to take my order no problem. Its almost a week, hardly a slight delay!

Hibby86
13-06-2013, 12:20 PM

"Good Morning Mark,

fulfilled.

Regards,

phoned them this morning and was told the same thing but told to phone just sport ltd head office and they would advise me better phoned them and was told to phone the club store back and speak to the manager. All I want to know is when I'm getting the item I have paid for!!!

Jamesie
13-06-2013, 05:50 PM
What's the fitting like for the new top, is it a tight material?

Tried it on today in the shop. I was a large (42-44) in the Puma top. I found the Nike tops a little more accommodating - I reckon I am about a stone away from fitting into a medium! The large is generous and would easily allow me to wear an underlayer with it.

Pam
13-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Email from just sport - no ladies fit this season. What's that all about!! Raging!

Hibby86
13-06-2013, 11:22 PM
has anyone who ordered online had there top posted yet? Mine still says processing (From Friday)? I assume they have sold out and I will have to wait until the stock has been replenished
I phoned the club store today as I am in the same boat apparently there was "technical issues" with the online ordering and they are working there way through them today they said mine will go in the post tomorrow so should be here by Monday

Pete
14-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Tried it on today in the shop. I was a large (42-44) in the Puma top. I found the Nike tops a little more accommodating - I reckon I am about a stone away from fitting into a medium! The large is generous and would easily allow me to wear an underlayer with it.

If this is the case then maybe there was no need for an xxxl top as this years xxl top is the equivalent.

Absolutely no excuse for not having ladies tops though. I want to see curves shown off at matches, not girls hiding underneath tents!

hibs6270uk
14-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Went into the store today to buy my little cousin and I a new strip. Very few of the new strips left, most letters and numbers not available and they were yet again unable to take credit or debit card payments, cash only!

What an absolute farce! Not the correct way to run any business let alone a club store! 😡

Beefster
14-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Why are they only taking cash?

hibs6270uk
14-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Credit card machines not working due a technical issue. That said I have been to the store on a number of occasions and this is certainly not the first time, its quite a regular issue!

MountcastleHibs
14-06-2013, 03:33 PM
If this is the case then maybe there was no need for an xxxl top as this years xxl top is the equivalent.

Absolutely no excuse for not having ladies tops though. I want to see curves shown off at matches, not girls hiding underneath tents!

Which I can confirm. After all my moaning, XXL fits perfectly. I apologise to the club and Nike.

Baker9
14-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Went into the store today to buy my little cousin and I a new strip. Very few of the new strips left, most letters and numbers not available and they were yet again unable to take credit or debit card payments, cash only!What an absolute farce! Not the correct way to run any business let alone a club store! 

Tick tock, tick tock:agree:

JeMeSouviens
14-06-2013, 04:14 PM
New Celtc top - oh dear.

http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/exclusive-celtic-fc-nike-home-kit.html

Jamesie
14-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Credit card machines not working due a technical issue. That said I have been to the store on a number of occasions and this is certainly not the first time, its quite a regular issue!

In their defence there was absolutely no problem paying by card when I was in on Wednesday and there was a fair amount of stock on the shelves!

GraniteCityHibs
14-06-2013, 05:28 PM
New Celtc top - oh dear.

http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/exclusive-celtic-fc-nike-home-kit.html

I normally find their tops really horrible but I dont mind that one

Heedersnvolleys
14-06-2013, 05:32 PM
New Celtc top - oh dear.

You would look like a pacer

Jay
18-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Anybody with online orders any further forward? I ordered a week past friday on launch day and its still being processed. Two phone calls to the club shop last week and was told both times the problem had been fixed and orders were being done that day. Yesterday the phone rang out all morning and i have had no reply to my email. £77.50 was taken from my account over a week ago. I am order #62 and would like to think they are capable of working fast enough to fulfill 62 orders in a week and a half so whats really going on?

KanyeWestLower
18-06-2013, 09:03 AM
I am order 21, still not relieved mine. Poor show

EdinMike
18-06-2013, 09:03 AM
I normally find their tops really horrible but I dont mind that one

Snap, not much you can do with Green and White Hoops *First :agree:* but It's alright.

SaulGoodman
18-06-2013, 09:09 AM
The material feels great, except the Crabbies logo, which feels like the labels you get on bottles of Volvic.

Scouse Hibee
18-06-2013, 09:20 AM
Just had a look at the new Hibs shirt for the first time, plain boring template with no individuality. Football fans flock to be fleeced every season by pointless new kits being released, how so many fans across the World fall for this ridicuous marketing ploy every season is totally beyond me. Never mind the ridiculous ticket prices, the replica shirt marketing ploy is just as bad. I feel for the parents of young kids who are brainwashed into this must have the new kit mentality.

Baw187
18-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Just had a look at the new Hibs shirt for the first time, plain boring template with no individuality. Football fans flock to be fleeced every season by pointless new kits being released, how so many fans across the World fall for this ridicuous marketing ploy every season is totally beyond me. Never mind the ridiculous ticket prices, the replica shirt marketing ploy is just as bad. I feel for the parents of young kids who are brainwashed into this must have the new kit mentality.

With football clubs struggling to make ends meet in Scotland I'll excuse them any opportunity they get to make a little bit of money that can be spent on the park. If you don't want the new strip or are not willing to pay the money then don't. Other fans who can afford it and are willing to spend money at the club will and thank god they do!

Jay
18-06-2013, 09:37 AM
I am order 21, still not relieved mine. Poor show

Got through on the phone to be told staff were in on sunday getting the online orders sorted and they should all be posted today.i have given up the will to live with it.

Andy74
18-06-2013, 09:42 AM

Okay, so you want something that's exciting and new yet think the whole shirt market is a ploy? All that doesn't really add up.

Scouse Hibee
18-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Okay, so you want something that's exciting and new yet think the whole shirt market is a ploy? All that doesn't really add up.

I don't want anything exciting and new, so I haven't got a clue where you pulled that from? :confused:

Scouse Hibee
18-06-2013, 10:10 AM
With football clubs struggling to make ends meet in Scotland I'll excuse them any opportunity they get to make a little bit of money that can be spent on the park. If you don't want the new strip or are not willing to pay the money then don't. Other fans who can afford it and are willing to spend money at the club will and thank god they do!

Spectacularly missed my point!

Andy74
18-06-2013, 10:12 AM
I don't want anything exciting and new, so I haven't got a clue where you pulled that from? :confused:

You described the current one as a boring template with little individuality. I'd taken from that that you would prefer something new and a bit more exciting.

I don't know why if you think the whole replica shirt things is a big ploy.

The classic shirts from the 50's, 60's and 70's are all clealry proper Hibs shirts and this isn't too far from any of those.

Scouse Hibee
18-06-2013, 10:20 AM
You described the current one as a boring template with little individuality. I'd taken from that that you would prefer something new and a bit more exciting.

I don't know why if you think the whole replica shirt things is a big ploy.

The classic shirts from the 50's, 60's and 70's are all clealry proper Hibs shirts and this isn't too far from any of those.

Well you took it wrong then!

As for the rest I have already explained, if you don't agree fair enough away and buy a shirt or two.

Jay
18-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Got through on the phone to be told staff were in on sunday getting the online orders sorted and they should all be posted today.i have given up the will to live with it.

Just got an email saying its been dispatched woo hoo :greengrin

Keith_M
18-06-2013, 12:04 PM
The top's OK but it's a shame they've gone back to the bog standard green, instead of something a little darker.

I would like it if Hibs decided on a shade of green somewhere between this and bottle green and then insisted that all kits produced in future are this colour.

This is the shade of green that is truly Hibs Green (http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/60327000/jpg/_60327562_patstanton_sns.jpg)

hibby rae
18-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Is there any news on a new away kit and do UEFA still state that teams competing in Europe are required to have a third kit?

MB62
18-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Is there any news on a new away kit

Yes

and do UEFA still state that teams competing in Europe are required to have a third kit?

No idea

SheriffLobo
23-06-2013, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=MB62;3646302]Yes

Care to add on that?

Also anyone know if the long sleeved tops are in the shop yet?

Renfrew_Hibby
23-06-2013, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=MB62;3646302]Yes

Care to add on that?

Also anyone know if the long sleeved tops are in the shop yet?
They should be as I got mine in the post a few days ago. Was out and about in it today, a wee drive to Callender. I got the usuall funny looks (**** 'em!) Got to say that although it is a basic teamwear template, its actually a very nice top to wear, not too clingy and a decent, tailored fit. Also I thing the shade of green is spot on as I wasn't a big fan of the darker green last year and when I held it up agains some of our recent tops, this years green is still darker and very 'emerald'. 7.5/10 from me!