PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: East Terrace Update

RSS Bot
13-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Unveiling planned for end of March

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130213/east-terrace-update_2262950_3075108)

lyonhibs
13-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Baws! Was hoping they'd have it done by Derby Day so I could see them. Will have to wait until SC Final weekend when I'm next over (for a wedding on the Saturday. Keeping the Sunday free. Just in case :greengrin)

Gatecrasher
13-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Sold almost a thousand stones. Well done everyone who bought one its going to look great :thumbsup:

bingo70
13-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Sold almost a thousand stones. Well done everyone who bought one its going to look great :thumbsup:

Obviously don't know the costs involved but would be good if it was something that was available all year round, I've got a wee one due in May but could arrive at any time so quite fancy getting one when he does come along.

Hopefully they are able to do it again in the west or famous five

Gatecrasher
13-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Obviously don't know the costs involved but would be good if it was something that was available all year round, I've got a wee one due in May but could arrive at any time so quite fancy getting one when he does come along.

Hopefully they are able to do it again in the west or famous five
I'm sure they are going to continue selling them and putting them up when theres a big enough batch.

just seen this on the web site

We are planning to install the first phase of The East Terrace in January/February 2013 (subject to weather and the level of stones purchased at this time). Thereafter, future phases will be announced on the website.

PatHead
13-02-2013, 09:30 PM
As I mentioned on the other stones thread Hibs have sold just over 1000 stones there are less than 300 left. These can be bought at any time and will be added in phases. There are no plans to add any stones to the west or FF as there is no security in the form of the gates at the east. I would imagine some other club's supporters defacing them if they were easily accessible.