PDA

View Full Version : "Try the kids"

Heedersnvolleys
12-02-2013, 03:15 PM
“TRY THE KIDS”
Well that’s the last thing we need!!!!
We don’t want another bunch of young players confidence ruined! If there was a time for this it was early in the season when we are playing better as a team.
I really hope that was PF just trying to get a reaction from our players. He has just had a transfer window, a successful one at that where I would say all the other teams in the SPL out with Celtic would have took the players we got.
Apart from Stevenson and Hanlon all the players were ones he brought to the club and he seems to rate these 2 as well. So he has the players he wants, it is up to him to get the best out of them!
I really hope his comment was for this reason I state as if not it strikes of desperation or he really has run out of ideas.
A couple of other observations as someone else on another thread pointed out what were those subs all about? If he was going to bring them on that early, let’s face it he had already made his mind up, why were Claros and Cairney not in the changing room hearing his instructions or tactics for the second half? Also he is usually a lot more animated on the side lines he was like a statue last night! If he has no enthusiasm then that will feed to the players as well!