PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear Oh Dear!...just back

hihohibby
11-02-2013, 10:03 PM
from one of the most inept Hibs performances I have ever witnessed. To think that I almost started to believe that we were hard to beat and conceded few goals. Hibs played like a team of complete strangers. There was no cohesion, no apparent game plan, no tactic other than hoof and hope, no bite or drive from midfield, no wide men getting behind the Saints defence, no end of giving the ball away cheaply (Hanlon again and again), no belief, and no Hibs player beyond Griffiths who looked remotely dangerous when on the edge of the Saints box.
It was a hopeless, head-shaking, mind-numbing tale of one team playing like a cohesive unit and another simply huffing and puffing and lacking penetration or, indeed, purpose. The cliched headless chickens springs to mind. I still can't believe how bad those 90 minutes were....please tell me I imagined it was really that bad.

Malthibby
11-02-2013, 10:38 PM
You have actually put a shine on it; it was much much worse than that.........:rolleyes:

NAE NOOKIE
11-02-2013, 10:51 PM
You have actually put a shine on it; it was much much worse than that.........:rolleyes:

Aye