PDA

View Full Version : Rafael Nadal's comeback

Sir David Gray
10-02-2013, 10:16 PM
Rafael Nadal is currently one set all against Horacio Zeballos in the Chile Open after two tiebreaks.

It's his first tournament since his long injury lay off, which has kept him out of competition since June last year.

The final set is just starting now and it's available via the red button on Sky Sports 3.

Sir David Gray
11-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Shock result last night as Horacio Zeballos won the Chile Open with a 6-7 7-6 6-4 win over Rafael Nadal.

It was Zeballos' first ever singles title at ATP level after 10 years as a professional and I'm sure that it will be even more special given his opponent last night.

For Nadal, I'm sure he'll be disappointed but looking at the bigger picture, I think the biggest thing for him will be that he'll just be happy that he is pain free again. I'm sure that, once he's had a few months back on the tour, he'll rediscover his form as he's far too a player for that not to be the case.

It's just good to see him back again as I don't think there's any doubt that tennis has been a poorer sport in his absence over the past few months.