PDA

View Full Version : Media Sportscene tonight- James McPake in studio

PatHead
10-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Wonder if he will discuss tattoo man's assault on him when discussing Hearts' latest sending off.

down-the-slope
10-02-2013, 09:10 PM
https://twitter.com/BBCBMcLauchlin

Hibs captain James Mcpake joins Rob Mclean on Sportscene on BBC2 Scotland at 10.00 pm#bbcsportscot

hibsbollah
10-02-2013, 09:23 PM
I hate sportscene like a sickness. I hope McPake lets rip a smelly one when Rob 'Frontal Lobotomy' McLean is in the vicinity.

down-the-slope
10-02-2013, 09:27 PM
I hate sportscene like a sickness. I hope McPake lets rip a smelly one when Rob 'Frontal Lobotomy' McLean is in the vicinity.

Since the really good online service - why would anyone watch......Unless there is an interesting guest....

In fact I find myself tuning to BBC London to see MOTD 2 most Sundays when its on

hibsbollah
10-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Since the really good online service - why would anyone watch......Unless there is an interesting guest....

In fact I find myself tuning to BBC London to see MOTD 2 most Sundays when its on

:agree:

SPL youtube channel and the occasional BBC 'Allapa' game on the laptop suits me fine. If it wasnt for CBBC i could do without paying the licence fee.

Golden Bear
10-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Good to see that the Club has at last accepted an invitation for a representative to appear as a studio guest.

Baldy Foghorn
10-02-2013, 10:06 PM
James wearing a nice Vivienne Westwood shirt, meanwhile Dodds wearing what looks like the naff shirt that comes in a shirt/tie combo packet.....:greengrin

Glory Lurker
10-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Hope it's recorded - should he no be in his bed by this time?:greengrin

ALF TUPPER
10-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Hope he does a sliding tackle on Rob McLean across the studio floor and sends him into the car park ! :greengrin

:singing: Jaaaaaaaaaaames McPake ....... James McPake

hibsbollah
10-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Ngoo looks good.

Stevenson has no complaints. Thats always going to be a potential red these days.

Mac
10-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Cannae wait for his comments on the yams sending off

Sir David Gray
10-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Shocker of a tackle from Stevenson.

:tee hee:

Sweet Left Peg
10-02-2013, 10:21 PM

I'd rather have a "full bottle in front of me" than Rob McLean on my telly. Actually, that's a no-brainer...

#FromTheCapital
10-02-2013, 10:24 PM
That Ngoo looks a player, if he'd been playing in the derby last month hearts would've probably won.

Tats challenge wasn't anything compared with his lunge on mcpake, but still a red

3pm
10-02-2013, 10:27 PM
I thought it was a bit harsh on rainbow. Still, **** him.

hibsbollah
10-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Its a disgrace that a football game is being played at Pittodrie, what with the potato crop being so poor this year.

on-the-level
10-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Its a disgrace that a football game is being played at Pittodrie, what with the potato crop being so poor this year.

Thimk there was a tatty sticking out the ground when Langfield(Clangers) tried to clear :greengrin

Hibs3-2
10-02-2013, 10:37 PM
"i didnt want to go off next to the hearts fans" sly wee dig at them lot. Brilliant

Sir David Gray
10-02-2013, 11:05 PM
That Ngoo looks a player, if he'd been playing in the derby last month hearts would've probably won.

Tats challenge wasn't anything compared with his lunge on mcpake, but still a red

And if we had Messi playing for us last month, we would have probably won 3-0 instead of 1-0.

lord bunberry
10-02-2013, 11:19 PM

How many goals has mr magoo scored for them now

Sir David Gray
10-02-2013, 11:34 PM

Too many.

It would be a real shame if some big bad Hibs defender puts a few hefty challenges in on him during the next derby, just 7 days before their cup final and it meant he was unable to play in that game.

lord bunberry
10-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Too many.

It would be a real shame if some big bad Hibs defender puts a few hefty challenges in on him during the next derby, just 7 days before their cup final and it meant he was unable to play in that game.

The tattooed tit will probably do him in training

Chibs
10-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Too many.

Now that would be funny.

Sir David Gray
10-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Now that would be funny.

It would be tragic, if you ask me.

Aldo
11-02-2013, 07:46 AM
James wearing a nice Vivienne Westwood shirt, meanwhile Dodds wearing what looks like the naff shirt that comes in a shirt/tie combo packet.....:greengrin

Think Dodds got his from that well known designer Mat Alan!!

#FromTheCapital
11-02-2013, 08:29 AM
And if we had Messi playing for us last month, we would have probably won 3-0 instead of 1-0.

Last months derby was a 0-0 draw which I was delighted with at the time because hearts were all over us. Had Ngoo been playing he probably would've taken at least one of their chances.

Think he's scored 3 in 4 appearances. He looks way above the average SPL standard to be fair and we'll need to be wary of him in next months derby

hibbysam
11-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Last months derby was a 0-0 draw which I was delighted with at the time because hearts were all over us. Had Ngoo been playing he probably would've taken at least one of their chances.

Think he's scored 3 in 4 appearances. He looks way above the average SPL standard to be fair and we'll need to be wary of him in next months derby

How many has the leagues best striker in Gary hooper scored into us this year? Our defence are perfectly capable of looking after themselves!

#FromTheCapital
11-02-2013, 09:00 AM
How many has the leagues best striker in Gary hooper scored into us this year? Our defence are perfectly capable of looking after themselves!

Our defence has been fairly solid for a while now but we still need to be wary of him because next month will be the first time we play hearts this season when they have any kind of goal threat

jdships
11-02-2013, 09:49 AM

Watched 'Sportscene' just to hear McPake and must say thought he was very articulate and interesting to listen to
As for the Pittodrie pitch - that makes Motherwell's park look like a bowling green !
The Ngoo lad looks a player and will score a few goals if he is able to play with an eleven man team !!:greengrin

The Sea-gull
11-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Watched 'Sportscene' just to hear McPake and must say thought he was very articulate and interesting to listen to
As for the Pittodrie pitch - that makes Motherwell's park look like a bowling green !
The Ngoo lad looks a player and will score a few goals if he is able to play with an eleven man team !!:greengrin

Yeah, thought it was just desperation hype from the Jambos after the semi the other week as they have not had a player to get excited about this season but having seen a few bits and pieces of him now he looks a player.

He has got the makings of becoming another of their derby "legends" on March 10th and who knows we may have to face him twice as the league is so tight I have not idea which part of the league either of us will be in. Wee Fat Robbo has already started the mind games and said that Ngoo is a cult hero and is a derby winner away from becoming a legend. At least we have a player in McPake who, while not being the best footballer in the world, is certainly up for the fight!

Good thing is they won't keep him. He looks too good for the SPL and will no doubt follow the usual EPL pattern of having a successful loan spell up here and then going on loan or being sold to a Championship team. Bit annoying that they now seem to have a "special relationship" with Liverpool.

green glory
11-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Yeah, thought it was just desperation hype from the Jambos after the semi the other week as they have not had a player to get excited about this season but having seen a few bits and pieces of him now he looks a player.

He has got the makings of becoming another of their derby "legends" on March 10th and who knows we may have to face him twice as the league is so tight I have not idea which part of the league either of us will be in. Wee Fat Robbo has already started the mind games and said that Ngoo is a cult hero and is a derby winner away from becoming a legend. At least we have a player in McPake who, while not being the best footballer in the world, is certainly up for the fight!

Good thing is they won't keep him. He looks too good for the SPL and will no doubt follow the usual EPL pattern of having a successful loan spell up here and then going on loan or being sold to a Championship team. Bit annoying that they now seem to have a "special relationship" with Liverpool.

The only thing Yams have a 'special relationship' with is their sisters front bottoms.

WeAreHibs
11-02-2013, 11:29 AM
The only thing Yams have a 'special relationship' with is their sisters front bottoms.

:top marks

Juice-Terry
11-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Sorry for being a thick foreigner, but during the ICT v Celtic highlights the commentator said about Commons' goal 'hammered home by the Scotland international'!? What have I missed? I had no clue.... News travel slowly in Bruntsfield.

Ross4356
11-02-2013, 01:08 PM
He played during the week

cocopops1875
11-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Sorry for being a thick foreigner, but during the ICT v Celtic highlights the commentator said about Commons' goal 'hammered home by the Scotland international'!? What have I missed? I had no clue.... News travel slowly in Bruntsfield.

You didnt know he was a Scottish International ? has has 10-15 apps roughly

Juice-Terry
11-02-2013, 01:45 PM
You didnt know he was a Scottish International ? has has 10-15 apps roughly

No. I honestly didn't. I don't follow Scotland that closely and I remember all the pundits a while back saying that he deserved a call up to England. Oh well.... Thanks for the info though.

cocopops1875
11-02-2013, 01:48 PM
No. I honestly didn't. I don't follow Scotland that closely and I remember all the pundits a while back saying that he deserved a call up to England. Oh well.... Thanks for the info though.

He has never been a mainstay and i think thats always been the issue pretty sure he had his debut while at derby county :agree:

Golden Bear
11-02-2013, 01:52 PM
He has never been a mainstay and i think thats always been the issue pretty sure he had his debut while at derby county :agree:

Kris Commons career has gone downhill since his move to Celtic imo.

He looked a better player when he was playing in the Championship.

Judas Iscariot
11-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Kris Commons career has gone downhill since his move to Celtic imo.

He looked a better player when he was playing in the Championship.

Toiled since Lennon done him in at training

Craig_in_Prague
11-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Levein never picked Commons in his last squad, then Started him.. when he was drafted in due to one or two injuries.