PDA

View Full Version : NHC Des McKeown in Today's Sun

Baldy Foghorn
09-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Interesting article from Des McKeown in Today's Sun, whereby he lambasts Stewart Regan's colleagues.....(Can't add the link)

SFA was promoting the SRU Rugby match between Scotland and Italy, at a time when they should be promoting Scottish Football...Basically they were promoting free tickets to the Rugby, which may have had a detrimental effect on attendances on football matches in Scotland Today...

Nothing really surprises me where these bumbling fools are concerned.....

grunt
09-02-2013, 03:49 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4785959/Scrum-thing-wrong-here.html

Baldy Foghorn
09-02-2013, 04:07 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4785959/Scrum-thing-wrong-here.html

Cheers grunt......:greengrin

Pretty Boy
09-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Must have been a few freebies in it for themselves.

Nice meal, few free drinks with the chaps watching the egg chasing or doing their job? No brainer for the morons who are supposed to be running the game in this country.

Baldy Foghorn
09-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Must have been a few freebies in it for themselves.

Nice meal, few free drinks with the chaps watching the egg chasing or doing their job? No brainer for the morons who are supposed to be running the game in this country.

Indeed, for me it just shows how stupid these jokers are......

Twa Cairpets
09-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Interesting article from Des McKeown in Today's Sun, whereby he lambasts Stewart Regan's colleagues.....(Can't add the link)

SFA was promoting the SRU Rugby match between Scotland and Italy, at a time when they should be promoting Scottish Football...Basically they were promoting free tickets to the Rugby, which may have had a detrimental effect on attendances on football matches in Scotland Today...

Nothing really surprises me where these bumbling fools are concerned.....

What did Regan actually say - i dont see any quotes?

brianmc
09-02-2013, 10:15 PM
If someone offered me free tickets to watch international rugby OR a free admission to the nearest junior/senior/amateur fitba game to wherever I happened to be right at that moment then for me it's simples-round ball all the way, giant peanut chasers can go forth and multiply!

Hibercelona
10-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Indeed, for me it just shows how stupid these jokers are......

They can't be that stupid if they make a lot of money and still manage to get luxury for nowt.

They are however complete tossers of the highest order.

fife hfc
10-02-2013, 01:29 PM
I receiced an email from the SRU last week in which Scotlands game against estonia was promoted so it was obviously mutually beneficial. So not having read the article it appears to be an attempt to work together and maximise supports for our national teams. In my view if it leads to bigger attendances for both matches then an excellent idea.

lord bunberry
10-02-2013, 01:32 PM
I receiced an email from the SRU last week in which Scotlands game against estonia was promoted so it was obviously mutually beneficial. So not having read the article it appears to be an attempt to work together and maximise supports for our national teams. In my view if it leads to bigger attendances for both matches then an excellent idea.

Was there a full card of rugby matches on the night of the scotland v estonia match? Its hardly mutually beneficial if clubs are losing supporters money because they are at murrayfield