PDA

View Full Version : Tighter than a Ducks Hooter

down-the-slope
08-02-2013, 07:11 PM
There are less points between 2nd & 11th than there is between 1st & 2nd.....

Its time to find out whether our squad do have improved backbone...with us being the last to play this weekend we could find ourselves needing a result even more..

Hopefully we will get more performances than the 4/5 decent ones last time out...

Will also be interesting to see If Craig starts and how he plays...

Sir David Gray
08-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Celtic are far better than everyone else and Dundee are far worse than everyone else.

All the other teams in the division are pretty much on a par with each other, as the league table suggests.

For that reason I don't think any team is capable of going on an extended run, although Inverness did go on a run of sorts a couple of months ago, they've been struggling a bit in recent weeks.

It's strange to think that we're just a couple of wins away from being 2nd top and a couple of losses away from being 2nd bottom!

Craig_in_Prague
08-02-2013, 09:57 PM
I'll settle for the SC and anywhere in the league :-)

down-the-slope
09-02-2013, 12:06 AM
I'll settle for the SC and anywhere in the league :-)

I assume you mean anywhere from 11th upwards :wink:

hibs4thecup1988
09-02-2013, 09:23 AM
I assume you mean anywhere from 11th upwards :wink:

Maybe he does...I would take 13th in the league for the cup after last year

Andy74
09-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Celtic are far better than everyone else and Dundee are far worse than everyone else.

All the other teams in the division are pretty much on a par with each other, as the league table suggests.

For that reason I don't think any team is capable of going on an extended run, although Inverness did go on a run of sorts a couple of months ago, they've been struggling a bit in recent weeks.

It's strange to think that we're just a couple of wins away from being 2nd top and a couple of losses away from being 2nd bottom!

Though the teams below us aren't all going to suddenly start winning games together so it's easier for us to go to 2nd than it is 2nd bottom.