PDA

View Full Version : Question gym posers.....

Hibernia Na Eir
08-02-2013, 04:36 PM
why oh why oh why do some guys wear woolly hats/beanies in the gym? it puzzles me. A, they look stupid and B they cannot be comfortable.

just WHY?!!!!!

Allant1981
08-02-2013, 05:14 PM
No idea why folk do it. Guys do it at my gym also and I dnt get it. Also get them turning up in their Hollister tracksuit checking themselves in the mirror after every set while I'm sweating like a pig

Steve-O
09-02-2013, 06:32 AM
90% of males in gyms are absolute dickheads. FACT.

Pretty Boy
09-02-2013, 02:53 PM
A lot of guys in the gym I go to seem to spend a needlessly long time topless in the changing room and appear to be flexing for some reason.

Not sure who they think they are impressing.

Matty_Jack04
09-02-2013, 04:30 PM
There's loads of these fools at my gym beanies or hoodies hood up, nancy boys if u ask me

Hibernia Na Eir
09-02-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm actually tempted tae ask one why the fek would you wear such nonsense in a gym. none of the woolly hat boys have any decent muscle anyway....too busy clocking themselves in mirrors. Fannies!!!! some need battered

HibsMax
11-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Seems like little has changed since I used to "frequent" the gym many moons ago.

I wear a woolly hat when I exercise at home but that only lasts a few minutes as it gets hot fast.

lyonhibs
12-02-2013, 07:51 AM
99.99% of males in gyms are absolute dickheads. FACT.

A quick edit for you there. Gyms are full of ********s. FACT.

yeezus.
12-02-2013, 02:09 PM
If someone offered me death at 40 or a gym membership I'd choose death.

I remember going in Aberdeen once and not only was the place full of posers, there was some hideous racket with a dance beat on in the background. I left with a headache and a full bottle of water.

Gyms are for posers and twits, if you want to lose weight go on a diet or *GASP* run round the block. The reason so many morons go to a gym is just so they can listen to their precious iPod's while running on a machine!

Wembley67
12-02-2013, 05:37 PM

I remember going in Aberdeen once and not only was the place full of posers, there was some hideous racket with a dance beat on in the background. I left with a headache and a full bottle of water.

Gyms are for posers and twits, if you want to lose weight go on a diet or *GASP* run round the block. The reason so many morons go to a gym is just so they can listen to their precious iPod's while running on a machine!

What a complete load of tosh :rolleyes:

HibsMax
12-02-2013, 06:37 PM
It's true that some gyms are full of posers but I suppose it depends on where you are. The last gym I was a member of is in my local town and I didn't see any posers at all, just people working on their fitness.

But I recall being a member of Marcos at fountainbridge a loooonng time ago. They had two gyms - machines on one floor and free weights on the floor above. I never went to the free weights rooms but I saw this guy come in and start military pressing the whole stack and I thought that was a little odd. Most serious lifters use free weights unless they are recovering from an injury.

EDIT : just out of curiosity, what is actually wrong with guys posing? It's not for me and I don't go to the gym to watch guys pose but some of these people (men and women) have put a lot of hard work into shaping themselves, why shouldn't they be proud? At least they're in the right place. It's not like they are walking about the supermarket flexing. :)

Haymaker
13-02-2013, 12:28 AM
I just laugh and out lift them. Most of the posers in my local are skinny little runts, best laughed at and ignored.

yeezus.
13-02-2013, 10:01 AM
What a complete load of tosh :rolleyes:

Gyms are a load of tosh for posing twits. End of.

Wembley67
13-02-2013, 11:45 AM

:hahaha:

Allant1981
13-02-2013, 10:26 PM

away and dnt talk rubbish. I go to the gym so i can keep in shape not so i can listen to my ipod. Id gladly invite you to my gym for a workout and see if you can keep up. Yip you get guys who pose and yip they look like idiots sometimes but id rather be fit and healthy than overweight and unfit

Scouse Hibee
13-02-2013, 10:33 PM

You come across as a right tit, I can only assume you are fishing!

Saorsa
13-02-2013, 10:40 PM
No that I've been tae a gym for many years now but...