PDA

View Full Version : Tickets v St Mirren

Hibrandenburg
07-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Back over for that weekend and would like to take Mini-Me to the game. It says on the Hibs ticket page that tickets will be available to buy at the gate however on the St Mirren ticket page it says all ticket only.

Anyone know which is the real deal?

Thanks in advance.

Billy Whizz
07-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Back over for that weekend and would like to take Mini-Me to the game. It says on the Hibs ticket page that tickets will be available to buy at the gate however on the St Mirren ticket page it says all ticket only.

Anyone know which is the real deal?

Thanks in advance.

Most people but from a kiosk at the back of the end that we sit in. Wouldn't worry about getting tickets from Hibs in advance, on the day will be fine, we won't remotely sell out.

Hibrandenburg
07-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Most people but from a kiosk at the back of the end that we sit in. Wouldn't worry about getting tickets from Hibs in advance, on the day will be fine, we won't remotely sell out.

Thanks, not really concerned about a sell out. Thought they might only be able to sell tickets to folks on the data base. I'm on the Hibs data base but its cutting it fine time wise to order online and get them shipped over.

Billy Whizz
07-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks, not really concerned about a sell out. Thought they might only be able to sell tickets to folks on the data base. I'm on the Hibs data base but its cutting it fine time wise to order online and get them shipped over.

St Mirren don't ask for anything. Just turn up at the kiosk and buy your tickets, its as easy as that.

3pm
07-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Do you get lotalty points?!

Hibrandenburg
07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
St Mirren don't ask for anything. Just turn up at the kiosk and buy your tickets, its as easy as that.

:thumbsup: Cheers!

Hibrandenburg
07-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Do you get lotalty points?!

If I knew what they were then I'd gladly answer your question :hibees

ALF TUPPER
07-02-2013, 07:02 PM
I remember we just about filled the stand for the game at the start of the season. St Mirren ofiicials thanked us for turning out in such large numbers.

Same again folks ?

HibeeN
07-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Will be there, and taking an American friend for her first "soccer" game! :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
07-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Really enjoyed the trip at the start of the season, will be back. Probably my favourite away day, with Killie.

CallumLaidlaw
07-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Passed my driving test in November so this is my first drive to an away match. Looking forward to it :flag:

LancashireHibby
07-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Already got my tickets sorted, can't knock a freebie :wink:

davidw
07-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Passed my driving test in November so this is my first drive to an away match. Looking forward to it :flag:

But as you'll be parking it in Ferguslie, hope you're not looking forward to getting your car back in one piece.....

.Sean.
08-02-2013, 05:39 AM

Well done. Got my test on Monday! I'll second the no parking in Feegie Park advice though... Apprantly the roughest estate drug and violence wise in Scotland.

ALF TUPPER
08-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Will be there, and taking an American friend for her first "soccer" game! :thumbsup:

Fantastic. hope your Hibby soccerette enjoys. :)

ALF TUPPER
08-02-2013, 07:28 AM
Well done. Got my test on Monday! I'll second the no parking in Feegie Park advice though... Apprantly the roughest estate drug and violence wise in Scotland.

I worked in Feegie Park for 10 years - i agree. Park outside.

Last game i was at , while i waited in the queue for a ticket , locals knicked my trainers and put me up on bricks!! Bassas :(