PDA

View Full Version : Section 43 - Review

Sect43
05-02-2013, 09:25 PM
After our first full season we wanted to keep up the momentum to ensure we continued to build to allow a more sucessful campaign in 2013/2013. We reviewed many of our actions last season and worked throughout the summer where a vast array of new ideas were discussed. We have had several successes this season that we wanted to recap on.

Displays have been a major part of our planning since the fixture list was announced in the summer with the ****s playing at Easter Road in the first game of the season. Thankfully, the atmosphere at the game was terrific and certainly walked all of the ****s 'party' we witnessed.

http://i.imgur.com/a5yzXL9.jpg

Less than a month later we travelled in numbers to Parkhead and along with a vocarous away support, backed the boys onto an unexpected point during the 2-2 encounter.

http://i.imgur.com/mMnUHRL.png

Fast forward eight weeks and on a Friday night Fir Park was again subject to a large away support, a neat flag display, a cracking atmosphere and a thumping 4-0 win. This saw the beginning of Alee Alee Alay Oh being implemented into the wider support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCSAHiMK23U

It also came as a shock to learn that well loved Hibby, Mark McCabe had sadly passed away. It was a fitting tribute to Mark that a song he played a big part in introducing to the group was aired by such large numbers.

http://i.imgur.com/gpvfw22.jpg

Further displays against ****s and Celtic were a success with two great wins and a noisy home support. Most recently was the visit of Aberdeen, which saw the team progress in the cup to the quarter finals. A large surfer created during the week leading up to the game was a fantastic effort by those involved, with a lot of hard work and hours paying off with great results.

http://i.imgur.com/YfDrjvs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/d6Ip8VI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Y2yfwyd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QEaR1tz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IovV6ms.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5oZ3Xcj.jpg

In addition to the displays, our organised Corteo to Tynecastle on the 3rd of January was a huge success as several hundred Hibees marched to the ground. The cracking atmosphere on the Corteo was carried into the ground that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6qUf2vCuVI

Away from match days, plans for games in the future are always in discussion, with various meetings and flag making days arranged. From two-sticks and flags, to banners and surfers, a lot of time is spent making sure we have colour inside the ground, whilst at times getting a message across. Regular 5-aside matches, as well as meeting up pre/post in the pub have proved valuable for the group to meet other supporters in and around Section 43 whilst helping the group expand. The level of interest shown to us has been overwhelming at times.

Fundraising is one of our main focuses to ensure we can continue to carry out displays at matches. The group is often looking at various types of merchandise that can be created. The scarfs, introduced last season proved very popular and this was later followed up by the introduction of polo shirts. A large quantity of stickers were bought, with various designs, which have also proved to be popular. Most recently, beanie hats have been discussed and an order will be going in very soon. Scarfs are next on our list as we have approximately 60 reserved at the moment.

More information on our merchandise can be found here: http://www.sect43.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?10-Section-43-Merchandise

We believe the group is continuing in the right direction, and every member is determined that the progress will continue. We would like to thank the support for their feedback, interest and support so far and hope the atmosphere at Easter Road and on the road can continue to build game on game.

Depending on ticket sales we are keen to get the whole support involved in a display at Rugby Park for the quarter final and would appreciate your input and ideas.

Of course donations are always welcomed by PayPal, bank transfer or cash being passed over. Without it, the displays would be impossible.

PayPal - section43hibs@hotmail.co.uk

There are various others ways to support us by offering your assistance at flag making days, purchasing merchandise or participating in our '21 Goals' competition.

Glory Glory To The Hibees
Section 43

DaveF
05-02-2013, 09:32 PM
I've certainly enjoyed the displays and the atmosphere at Fir Park was a real good one.

Long may it continue :agree:

GGTTH07
05-02-2013, 09:41 PM
You lot running a bus to killie?

Sect43
05-02-2013, 09:44 PM
You lot running a bus to killie?

Yes, however both buses are already full.

Gatecrasher
05-02-2013, 09:53 PM
You guys are doing a superb job, donation on the way :top marks

blackpoolhibs
05-02-2013, 09:59 PM
I cant congratulate you all enough, i certainly appreciate all you are doing for the cause. :top marks

FranckSuzy
05-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Brilliant effort all round. The progress is there for all to see :thumbsup:Will send a wee donation :agree:

darwenhibby
05-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Keep up the good work guys! Get some donation to you through Ryan!

lucky
05-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Not really a fan of S43 but the displays are getting better and the stupid songs have stopped. So well done. Hopefully it keeps growing and getting better..

Vault Boy
05-02-2013, 11:13 PM
The noise coming from Easter Road for a lot of this season has been louder and better than a number of previous years. That is in no small way down to you guys, as well as the team themselves getting some great wins. At this stage, the only thing better than hearing 'Allez Allez Allez Oh' from the stands, is a classic Hibee rendition of Sunshine on Leith. I love the videos too, and I'm guilty of watching the Motherwell Away one a number of times. :top marks

Keep it up!:thumbsup:

SteveHFC
05-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Can i just say the work you have done this season has been awful. Get a grip :rolleyes: :aok:

Only joking :greengrin. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:.

Boyle89
05-02-2013, 11:31 PM
I never realised there have been so many flags/banners/ displays already. Congrats guys, doing a great job!

hibeedonald
05-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Would be great if the whole section was filled by singers on match days, then things could get really good. I think the club need to do more, such as actively sell tickets for the "singing section" as if it was a different stand.

Sect43
06-02-2013, 07:27 AM
Can i just say the work you have done this season has been awful. Get a grip :rolleyes: :aok:

Only joking :greengrin. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:.

:greengrin

puffinandpantin
06-02-2013, 08:12 AM
well done guys you do a brilliant job
it would be great if the club could could help with promoting season tickets at special prices for sec43
hopefully attracting lots of new members
keep up the great work

:flag::flag::pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwag

ggtth

lyonhibs
06-02-2013, 08:18 AM
I think the "corteo" to Tynecastle which appeared to be mostly full of 16 year olds partially concealing their faces with scarfs/hoods, not to mention taking up half of what is a busy road, forcing buses and cars to go onto the other side of the road, was a daft and poorly executed idea.

The displays and songs once inside the various stadiums as you've highlighted are excellent and long may they continue.

Ross4356
06-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Brilliant work and I think yous are a credit to the club

wearethehibs
06-02-2013, 09:19 AM
I think the "corteo" to Tynecastle which appeared to be mostly full of 16 year olds partially concealing their faces with scarfs/hoods, not to mention taking up half of what is a busy road, forcing buses and cars to go onto the other side of the road, was a daft and poorly executed idea.

The displays and songs once inside the various stadiums as you've highlighted are excellent and long may they continue.

I actually think the council were contacted about the march to the ground, to make it an official thing (like they do with these orange march's that take place) well they didn't respond so the march went ahead anyway.

worcesterhibby
06-02-2013, 10:02 AM
great work guys..wish I could get to ER more frequently to join you

.Sean.
06-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Keep up the great work lads.

Great bus to be on aswell for the trips up north...

hibsmad
06-02-2013, 11:03 AM

Afraid I have to agree with this.

I have said only good things about section 43 and in my opinion they have literally saved the atmosphere inside ER which was dying a death. I would actually go as far as to say that the atmosphere you guys are creating at matches is the most positive thing to happen at Hibs in recent years.

However I did cringe a bit the first time I saw videos of the corteo, and have to say that having just watched it again I haven't changed my mind. As said above it seems to be mostly made up of youngsters covering their faces with scarfs or with hoods up. The fact that it was suggested to the council but their was no reply and therefore went ahead anyway does not really matter. The bottom line is that I would bet that the vast majority of people, who were not football fans, and who came across this would have felt at the very least intimidated. Therefore it is not really something I would like associated with the club.

Saorsa
06-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Afraid I have to agree with this.

I have said only good things about section 43 and in my opinion they have literally saved the atmosphere inside ER which was dying a death. I would actually go as far as to say that the atmosphere you guys are creating at matches is the most positive thing to happen at Hibs in recent years.

However I did cringe a bit the first time I saw videos of the corteo, and have to say that having just watched it again I haven't changed my mind. As said above it seems to be mostly made up of youngsters covering their faces with scarfs or with hoods up. The fact that it was suggested to the council but their was no reply and therefore went ahead anyway does not really matter. The bottom line is that I would bet that the vast majority of people, who were not football fans, and who came across this would have felt at the very least intimidated. Therefore it is not really something I would like associated with the club.yes it was all very sinister indeed :rolleyes:

and there was too much black. :agree:

wearethehibs
06-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Well the tourist on the airport bus that were all taking pictures and putting there thumbs up didn't seem to in intimidated

.Sean.
06-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Complaints about the corteo? Really?

Them sinister guys with a scarf and smoke canisters walking on the road. Baddies. The corteo was the highlight of the day.

pritchie
06-02-2013, 11:28 AM
i have nothing but praise for you guys you turn up to every game home and away have great displays and also create a better atmosphere within our support! keep up the good work,hope we have a good turnout and display against killie in the cup especially as its on bbc now!:flag:

pacorosssco
06-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Well done and great work. It isnt really my thing either but it has made a difference and with time hopefully encourages more of the support elsewhere in the ground to encourage the team in games. atmosphere is everything

good luck with future projects

hibsmad
06-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Complaints about the corteo? Really?

Them sinister guys with a scarf and smoke canisters walking on the road. Baddies. The corteo was the highlight of the day.

Well if that's no a sinister sounding bunch of guys then I'm no really sure what is. Also, I'm sure the corteo was a highlight of the day for those in it but that was not really my point.

As far as I'm concerned football fans should be trying as hard as they possibly can, when inside the stadium, to intimidate the opposing team and their supporters. Important point there being inside the stadium, and not non-football fans.

To be fair I may have felt different if I had been there and I am only basing my opinion on the video.

dangermouse
06-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Not really a fan of S43 but the displays are getting better and the stupid songs have stopped. So well done. Hopefully it keeps growing and getting better..

I like what section 43 are doing brining the atmosphere back to matches. I can't get the Allez Allez Allez oh song out of my head leading up to a game.

Bit in bold above is really important to me but unfortunately they can still be heard on away trips.

Keep up the good work.

hibsmad
06-02-2013, 11:51 AM
yes it was all very sinister indeed :rolleyes:

To be honest I find your :rolleyes: laughable.

If you think that there could be nothing intimidating about the corteo to members of the public then I find that hard to believe. Whether it is within the boundaries of what is acceptable is what really should be up for debate. In my opinion if there is a car approaching the corteo with maybe a mum and one or two young kids in the car and she feels scared then that in my opinion would not be acceptable. I mean FFS most of the laddies in that video look like they are on their way down to London to get the riots back on the go again.

The thread title is "Section 43 - Review" which to me means that we should be looking at everything that has gone on and not only praise but also point out any aspects that we feel could be changed or improved.

Anyway, I have said what I think and don't want to focus any more on a negative as I believe that every other aspect of what section 43 has brought has been massively positive.

Saorsa
06-02-2013, 11:54 AM
To be honest I find your :rolleyes: laughable.

If you think that there could be nothing intimidating about the corteo to members of the public then I find that hard to believe. Whether it is within the boundaries of what is acceptable is what really should be up for debate. In my opinion if there is a car approaching the corteo with maybe a mum and one or two young kids in the car and she feels scared then that in my opinion would not be acceptable. I mean FFS most of the laddies in that video look like they are on their way down to London to get the riots back on the go again.

The thread title is "Section 43 - Review" which to me means that we should be looking at everything that has gone on and not only praise but also point out any aspects that we feel could be changed or improved.

Anyway, I have said what I think and don't want to focus any more on a negative as I believe that every other aspect of what section 43 has brought has been massively positive.:hilarious

SaulGoodman
06-02-2013, 12:00 PM
The one thing I'd say negative about Sect 43 is that some people, a small amount to be fair, can take no criticism about it what so ever, the slightest bad thing said about sect 43 is met with quite a bad attitude to be honest.

Apart from that, it's great :aok:

lyonhibs
06-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Well if that's no a sinister sounding bunch of guys then I'm no really sure what is. Also, I'm sure the corteo was a highlight of the day for those in it but that was not really my point.

As far as I'm concerned football fans should be trying as hard as they possibly can, when inside the stadium, to intimidate the opposing team and their supporters. Important point there being inside the stadium, and not non-football fans.

To be fair I may have felt different if I had been there and I am only basing my opinion on the video.

I was there, and I wouldn't say it was intimidating as such. The corteo wasn't bristling with bammers looking for a punch up or anything, it was just taking up half the road from The Murrayfield down to The Roseburn, which is a pretty narrow, busy road at the best of times.

My only concern was that either the road traffic coming from behind and/or members at the edge of the corteo were in danger of getting hit as cars/buses were having to pass the corteo (why give it this name as if the group were some foreign ultras out of interest? Isn't "large group of Hibbies walking together" more accurate :greengrin) on the other side of the road.

Anyway, nothing of that nature happened on this occasion and all of Sect 43's activities within stadiums (aside from the odd rendition of songs about a man whose main "crime" against Hibs took place before most of the members were twinkles in their father's bawsack) are to be applauded.

Keep it up.

:flag:

hibsmad
06-02-2013, 12:11 PM
:hilarious

That is two very thought provoking and enlightening posts, well done!

Hibs.net would really struggle without you.

Saorsa
06-02-2013, 12:13 PM
That is two very thought provoking and enlightening posts, well done!

Hibs.net would really struggle without you.correct and cheers :aok:

It probably would struggle without the people who help pay for it. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
06-02-2013, 12:17 PM
The one thing I'd say negative about Sect 43 is that some people, a small amount to be fair, can take no criticism about it what so ever, the slightest bad thing said about sect 43 is met with quite a bad attitude to be honest.

Apart from that, it's great :aok:

:agree:

hibsmad
06-02-2013, 12:26 PM
I was there, and I wouldn't say it was intimidating as such. The corteo wasn't bristling with bammers looking for a punch up or anything, it was just taking up half the road from The Murrayfield down to The Roseburn, which is a pretty narrow, busy road at the best of times.

My only concern was that either the road traffic coming from behind and/or members at the edge of the corteo were in danger of getting hit as cars/buses were having to pass the corteo (why give it this name as if the group were some foreign ultras out of interest? Isn't "large group of Hibbies walking together" more accurate :greengrin) on the other side of the road.

Anyway, nothing of that nature happened on this occasion and all of Sect 43's activities within stadiums (aside from the odd rendition of songs about a man whose main "crime" against Hibs took place before most of the members were twinkles in their father's bawsack) are to be applauded.

Keep it up.

:flag:

Good to hear. As mentioned previously, I was not there and I am only going on the video.

I would just much rather that everyone dressed a bit more stylish and less "sinister" :wink:

Frogga
06-02-2013, 12:36 PM
I like the fact that it has all come into place a bit more this season. I am a huge fan of Sect43 and have total respect for their work but at times it felt like the singing was a bit like 'singing for the sake of singing', whereas this season it feels a lot more like a conductor leading a choir. Keep up the good work guys, you're a credit to the club!

silverhibee
06-02-2013, 12:55 PM
yes it was all very sinister indeed :rolleyes:

i actually thought the flares were a good idea as it was a dark night and it showed these young chaps who look very sinister looking how to get to the PBS without causing any harm to there selfs.

As for them wearing hoodies, scandalous so it is on a cold night like it was, i told my son to wrap up well and it was good to see he was listening to me when i seen him in the cortege with his hood up and his scarf wrapped around his face to keep him warm. :agree: :cb

Saorsa
06-02-2013, 12:57 PM
i actually thought the flares were a good idea as it was a dark night and it showed these young chaps who look very sinister looking how to get to the PBS without causing any harm to there selfs.

As for them wearing hoodies, scandalous so it is on a cold night like it was, i told my son to wrap up well and it was good to see he was listening to me when i seen him in the cortege with his hood up and his scarf wrapped around his face to keep him warm. :agree: :cbsensible lad :agree:

:wink: :greengrin

Ross4356
06-02-2013, 01:04 PM

What does this mean?

Saorsa
06-02-2013, 01:10 PM
What does this mean?It means what it says, you think the decent sever it runs on comes for free?

Ross4356
06-02-2013, 01:20 PM
It means what it says, you think the decent sever it runs on comes for free?

So your showing off ause you have a membership very good :aok:

Saorsa
06-02-2013, 01:22 PM
So your showing off ause you have a membership very good :aok:The original comment was meant as a fishing trip for that particular poster, hence the wink smilie but you asked the question.

http://th589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/bffcentral/th_smiley-shark3.gif

hibsmad
06-02-2013, 01:22 PM
correct and cheers :aok:

Come on, you can't go adding smart comments an hour after you posted. That stops it from being smart.

In all seriousness, if you pay the £10 or whatever it is each year then well done as I appreciate that this site would not operate without them.

I keep thinking about becoming a pm but then just as I am about to commit I get fed up with daft conversations and end up not bothering with the site for a few months. The kind of conversations where people can't put their views across in constructive ways and end up just resorting to a few words or maybe just a smilie. :greengrin

Ross4356
06-02-2013, 01:25 PM
The original comment was meant as a fishing trip for that particular poster, hence the wink smilie but you asked the question.

http://th589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/bffcentral/th_smiley-shark3.gif

Fair enough mate I though you were being a ****er

.Sean.
06-02-2013, 01:34 PM
What does this mean?

It means the site wouldn't exist if it wasn't for PM's like DD :agree:

We're no aw freeloaders :greengrin:wink:

silverhibee
06-02-2013, 01:35 PM
sensible lad :agree:

:wink: :greengrin

He was also choked with the cold that night, sure a admin would confirm this, :greengrin, so i would have been pretty annoyed if i seen him in just a t-shirt making his way to that dump.

Sent from my Ultra phone while wearing my Sect43 polo top. :greengrin :wink:

Saorsa
06-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Come on, you can't go adding smart comments an hour after you posted. That stops it from being smart.

In all seriousness, if you pay the £10 or whatever it is each year then well done as I appreciate that this site would not operate without them.

I keep thinking about becoming a pm but then just as I am about to commit I get fed up with daft conversations and end up not bothering with the site for a few months. The kind of conversations where people can't put their views across in constructive ways and end up just resorting to a few words or maybe just a smilie. :greengrinI can, I pay for it. :wink: :greengrin

Time tae come clean, I've been at it from the start :greengrin If you check back other s43 threads you'll also see the 'sinister' and 'too much black' :greengrin comments. Just a bit of a wind up :greengrin you're entitled tae your opinion :aok: I do disagree with it though.

Saorsa
06-02-2013, 01:41 PM

He was also choked with the cold that night, sure a admin would confirm this, :greengrin, so i would have been pretty annoyed if i seen him in just a t-shirt making his way to that dump.

Sent from my Ultra phone while wearing my Sect43 polo top. :greengrin :wink::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lyonhibs
06-02-2013, 01:57 PM
I can, I pay for it. :wink: :greengrin

Time tae come clean, I've been at it from the start :greengrin If you check back other s43 threads you'll also see the 'sinister' and 'too much black' :greengrin comments. Just a bit of a wind up :greengrin you're entitled tae your opinion :aok: I do disagree with it though.

You??? At it????

Stone the crows, there's a 1st time for everything :greengrin

hibsmad
06-02-2013, 01:57 PM
I can, I pay for it. :wink: :greengrin

It's ok I'm sure I remember your stance on a similar thread relating to the "sinister" chap on the section 43 crest. For the record I don't have a problem with the crest and thought that whole debate was a bit unnecessary.

Agree to disagree and all that.

* Note I resisted the temptation to be really childish and include every smilie available to me. Although I did want to :greengrin

neilmartinrocks
06-02-2013, 02:08 PM

Sent from my Ultra phone while wearing my Sect43 polo top. :greengrin :wink:

KEEP CALM AND SING ALONG.:greengrin

silverhibee
06-02-2013, 02:18 PM
KEEP CALM AND SING ALONG.:greengrin

:thumbsup: :aok: :greengrin

Swedish hibee
06-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Isn't it sad that another positive thread, (and one that was simply asking for help) has yet again had negative comments.
I haven't felt as excited for a season since.... Well since :sauzee:

As for someone who watches the games via the net- it has been a wonderful sight to see the banners and hear the singing.

Well done to all involved :not worth

frazeHFC
06-02-2013, 02:45 PM

To be honest i think so far in 2013 the group has done very well to eradicate songs like that. Not heard one since the derby, and even then it was 'one city one team' version which was posted and accepted by members on this board rather than from Sect43. :agree:

Teo10
06-02-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm thinking of buying a megaphone. Can go proper continental and have someone leading the songs giving the booncey when it kicks off etc:agree:

hibsmad
06-02-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm thinking of buying a megaphone. Can go proper continental and have someone leading the songs giving the booncey when it kicks off etc:agree:

Am I right in thinking that section 43 have asked about taking a megaphone into matches but that it's not allowed in this country?

I might be talking nonsense.

lyonhibs
06-02-2013, 03:20 PM
To be honest i think so far in 2013 the group has done very well to eradicate songs like that. Not heard one since the derby, and even then it was 'one city one team' version which was posted and accepted by members on this board rather than from Sect43. :agree:

That's true. I must confess, I've been to a grand total of 4 (will be 5 after March 10th) games this season owing to my location, all from December 2012 onwards and have hardly heard it. It was rather more frequent in 2011/2012, but that was then and this is now

GGTTH :flag:

Treadstone
06-02-2013, 03:32 PM
That's true. I must confess, I've been to a grand total of 4 (will be 5 after March 10th) games this season owing to my location, all from December 2012 onwards and have hardly heard it. It was rather more frequent in 2011/2012, but that was then and this is now GGTTH

And on that location Lyon is the Zaliukaus to Young Boys, Scottish paper bluster or is there a shred of truth to it ?

ZS DOOM
06-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Am I right in thinking that section 43 have asked about taking a megaphone into matches but that it's not allowed in this country?

I might be talking nonsense.

Yep you are correct. No megaphones allowed

Teo10
06-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Yep you are correct. No megaphones allowed

F***ing BOOOOOOOO!

Lucius Apuleius
06-02-2013, 04:23 PM
F***ing BOOOOOOOO!

F****ing yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :greengrin

djs69
06-02-2013, 07:34 PM
S43 deserve nothing but praise, keep it up guys, and gals. Has certainly improved atmosphere and pride in being a Hibs fan, and says a helluva lot that the backing has been as it is after last year GGTTH

Scouse Hibee
06-02-2013, 07:59 PM
F****ing yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :greengrin

Surely no worse than that ****** drum :wink:

nonshinyfinish
06-02-2013, 08:02 PM
And on that location Lyon is the Zaliukaus to Young Boys, Scottish paper bluster or is there a shred of truth to it ?

Good question, lyonhibs is our leading expert on all the comings and goings at the Wanķdorf stadium.

KingFranck
06-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Can i just say that having been in various secions in the east this season I wish i'd taken photos of my daughter 14 and son 10 when I walked in last Thursday with tickets for sect 43 for the cup game they sang their lungs out for most of the game and what a pleasure it is to have been part of the flag display on sunday thanks guys we'll be back no doubt

lyonhibs
06-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Good question, lyonhibs is our leading expert on all the comings and goings at the Wanķdorf stadium.

Any excuse really:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=337901&cc=5739

HappyHibby93
07-02-2013, 02:36 AM
You guys do an absolutely brilliant job, credit to the club. No doubt that Killie will be a good one

unless we get beat... :violin::sick:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Jonnyboy
08-02-2013, 08:14 PM

I keep thinking about becoming a pm but then just as I am about to commit I get fed up with daft conversations and end up not bothering with the site for a few months. The kind of conversations where people can't put their views across in constructive ways and end up just resorting to a few words or maybe just a smilie. :greengrin

You'll not find any such daft conversations on the PM board - well, not many anyway :greengrin Splash out a tenner and come join in the fun :wink:

Can i just say that having been in various secions in the east this season I wish i'd taken photos of my daughter 14 and son 10 when I walked in last Thursday with tickets for sect 43 for the cup game they sang their lungs out for most of the game and what a pleasure it is to have been part of the flag display on sunday thanks guys we'll be back no doubt

Best possible advert for S43 and all the good work they are doing :thumbsup:

R'Albin
08-02-2013, 08:42 PM

Certainly isn't the first Hearts player to go for young boys :agree:

rcarter1
08-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Id like to add to the huge thanks to Section 43 :thumbsup::top marks:thumbsup:

You guys made me proud to be a Hibee in the 1-1 game vs the 'Baker boys'. Absolutely put their party into the shade. Without doubt an extremely positive development to the atmosphere, and I hope you go from strength to strength.