PDA

View Full Version : Sportsmanship yesterday

SkintHibby
04-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Nobody has really brought this up but I thought the sportsmanship throughout yesterdays match was brilliant. Well done the Hibs and Aberdeen players!

Some meaty challenges, some dodgy refs decisions. The players got on with their jobs without fuss.

Well done to the ALL the players and ALL the fans!:agree:

DarrenSQH
04-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Apart from Pawlett diving about the place.

SkintHibby
04-02-2013, 06:02 PM

Dear lord, I give up!!!

500miles
04-02-2013, 06:12 PM

I believe the original post was tongue in cheek.
Surely.

DarrenSQH
04-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Surely.

I didn't see much wrong in the game. Wasent anything controversial that really happend.

SkintHibby
04-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Surely.

No it was serious.

I thought it was played in a really good spirit.

madabouthibs
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Thank God we won eh? ;-)

proud_and_green
04-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Nobody has really brought this up but I thought the sportsmanship throughout yesterdays match was brilliant. Well done the Hibs and Aberdeen players!

Some meaty challenges, some dodgy refs decisions. The players got on with their jobs without fuss.

Well done to the ALL the players and ALL the fans!:agree:

I think you were at a different game from me. I thought the Aberdeen players missed very few chances to hoodwink or try to convince the ref that our payers had transgressed in some fashion - and what's more the ref bought a lot of it.

Mr White
04-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Dodgy refereeing decisions? Yesterday you said refs in this country are top notch and brines had a good game. One could be forgiven for thinking you're seeking a reaction rather than expressing opinion.

500miles
04-02-2013, 06:36 PM
For the last 20 odd minutes of the match, the Aberdeen team took the sort of dives that would have put Colin Nish to shame. Brines fell for it every time.

It was shameful.

SkintHibby
04-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Dodgy refereeing decisions? Yesterday you said refs in this country are top notch and brines had a good game. One could be forgiven for thinking you're seeking a reaction rather than expressing opinion.

Nope, I said he was OK. I never said he was perfect. There was some ropey decisions but none of them were biased IMO. The linesmen were the villans of the day..they were terrible.

I stand by the opinion that refereeing in Scotland is very good these days.

Mr White
04-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Nope, I said he was OK. I never said he was perfect. There was some ropey decisions but none of them were biased IMO. The linesmen were the villans of the day..they were terrible.

I stand by the opinion that refereeing in Scotland is very good these days.

:faf:

Scouse Hibee
04-02-2013, 07:42 PM

I stand by the opinion that refereeing in Scotland is very good these days when comparing them with the standard of refereeing at the North Pole.

. :agree:

JohnStephens91
04-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Pawlett - diving ****

Hibeesmad
04-02-2013, 08:12 PM
I also noticed fenlon shaking aberdeen players hands after the game to try and comfort them, full of class that man