PDA

View Full Version : Deegan or gerrard goal?

cam75
03-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Just saw SG goal and quality,still Deegans goal wins midfield goal of the night:-)

Liam89
03-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Deegan for sure, volleys are much easier to hit than a shot like Deegans!

Source - Personal experience, although maybe I was just crap. :greengrin

Hibee Ryan
03-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Just saw SG goal and quality,still Deegans goal wins midfield goal of the night:-)

Eh well put it this way. You'll be hearing about that Gerrard goal for about a month but the Deegan one for a week, if we're lucky. However if it was Deegan who scored the half-volley it'd still be the same situation.

Deegan's goal for me :na na: I'll admit I'm not his biggest fan but I'm more than happy to be proved wrong about him! Keep it up Deegs!

matty_f
03-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Deegan's goal was much better. :agree:

PatHead
03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Deegan's goal was for Hibs. Answers itself.

lapsedhibee
04-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Eh well put it this way. You'll be hearing about that Gerrard goal for about a month

Commentators seemed to be even more impressed with Aguero's goal. Quite a tight angle, yes, but no goalie and no defenders in the way, Aguero's a professional footballer FFS - why on earth is it so amazing that he can kick a ball in a straight line into an empty net?

Now Willie Hamilton's goal from behind the bye-line at the PBS in 1965 - that was a tight angle, and Jim Cruickshank trying to stop it too.

shagpile
04-02-2013, 11:25 AM

Who the **** is Gerrard?:na na:

Hibee Ryan
04-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Commentators seemed to be even more impressed with Aguero's goal. Quite a tight angle, yes, but no goalie and no defenders in the way, Aguero's a professional footballer FFS - why on earth is it so amazing that he can kick a ball in a straight line into an empty net?

Now Willie Hamilton's goal from behind the bye-line at the PBS in 1965 - that was a tight angle, and Jim Cruickshank trying to stop it too.

Or the Roberto Carlos volley from the byline, no goal from a "tight angle" impresses me unless it's with the outside of their foot with a keeper in goals:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
04-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Gerr.......................oh go on then Deegans goal.

allezsauzee
04-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Deegs goal...remininscent of a Tony Yeboah strike