PDA

View Full Version : First half: Claros.

hibby rae
03-02-2013, 10:36 PM
I think you'll all agree that both sides weren't great and I thought they were marginally better. But I did think Claros showed a real fight and hunger from the off and made some great passes. Knowing he's staying with us has settled him.

cocopops1875
03-02-2013, 10:43 PM
I think you'll all agree that both sides weren't great and I thought they were marginally better. But I did think Claros showed a real fight and hunger from the off and made some great passes. Knowing he's staying with us has settled him.

He is not everyones cup of tea but he passes and moves into unusual positions so much so that it confuses his marker he goes further and wider than they expect and just never stops running, always looks to make himself available. He will do for me :thumbsup:

GreenOnions
03-02-2013, 10:45 PM
I agree. Although Williams had barely a save to make for the vast majority of the game he does deserve MoM for his saves towards the end. However, up to that point I thought Claros was easily our best player.

Bayern Bru
03-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Quite possibly Jorge's best game for us. Fight, desire, and even venturing into attacking positions.

Hope there's more of this.

cabbageandribs1875
03-02-2013, 10:48 PM
i was impressed with claros moving all the time and making himself available for a pass

hibby rae
03-02-2013, 10:51 PM
I agree. Although Williams had barely a save to make for the vast majority of the game he does deserve MoM for his saves towards the end. However, up to that point I thought Claros was easily our best player.

Agree, Ben has to be MOM. but outfield....Jorge was up for it. VIVA HIBS!!