PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Fenlon haters?

GlenrothesHibee
03-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Massive well done to Pat and the boys. Yet more progress. Feels good to te a Hibernian supporter tonight. Lets get behind them for the rest of the season. We are a work in progress but we are heading in the right direction

silverhibee
03-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Massive well done to Pat and the boys. Yet more progress. Feels good to te a Hibernian supporter tonight. Lets get behind them for the rest of the season. We are a work in progress but we are heading in the right direction

At the PBS. :dunno:

Russell The Dug
03-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Any chance we can be one and all?

gegs70
04-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Great result....

Saorsa
04-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Any chance we can be one and all?well is there?

The Green Goblin
04-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Don`t think you'll find any "Fenlon haters" on here tbh. There may be those who voice criticisms, but then they are perfectly entitled to do so, aren't they? Think you'll find that all Hibees are delighted with that win today, so why don't we all enjoy that, rather than find more reasons to argue amongst ourselves? :aok:

Hibercelona
04-02-2013, 01:09 AM
We got the result. But still don't agree with the 4-5-1 with an isolated Leigh Griffiths up front on his own...

Guess that makes me a baddy on here.:cb

Hibercelona
04-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Don`t think you'll find any "Fenlon haters" on here tbh. There may be those who voice criticisms, but then they are perfectly entitled to do so, aren't they? Think you'll find that all Hibees are delighted with that win today, so why don't we all enjoy that, rather than find more reasons to argue amongst ourselves? :aok:

:agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-02-2013, 01:45 AM

Are there many Fenlon haters on here?

DH1875
04-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a hater but watching Hibs week in week out is tough going at the moment. IF we make top 4 and the cup semi then it's by far a great season but it doesn't half make your eyes bleed. I just wish we'd open up more and have a proper go at teams. Still don't know if that's Fenlon's fault or not as, as a whole the squad is still way short and in my opinion no way good enough but it that Pat's fault :dunno:.

Vini1875
04-02-2013, 02:21 AM
Regardless of the results the way the team is playing is not good. Maybe this is how PF wants them to play or maybe he is utilising the players he has to get the results. We are not great to watch it has to be said but we are hard to beat. Last year we were murder to watch and easy to beat. I'm hoping as time goes on we will be pleasing to the eye and win.

Leigh up on his own is only going to work for us on rare occassions.

ChooseLife
04-02-2013, 02:28 AM
I'm a Fenlon hater...

BUT I'm a season ticket holder so I'm allowed to be :greengrin...

BUT I'm not going to use it again this year unless it's to get tickets for the final for my all my friends and family :devil:...

BUT I'll stay to the end if we lose :agree:....

BUT it'll be to shout abuse to the players and manager :devil:

Pete
04-02-2013, 02:35 AM
We got the result. But still don't agree with the 4-5-1 with an isolated Leigh Griffiths up front on his own...

There's nothing wrong with 4-5-1 if you have the correct players. It can be just as offensive.

However, we could play any formation we want but Griffiths would still be isolated unless we get some players playing effectively in the correct areas.

We play 4-4-2, we isolate two of them!

#FromTheCapital
04-02-2013, 02:35 AM
Are there many Fenlon haters on here?

Fenlon out fenlon in

hibiedude
04-02-2013, 06:45 AM

You've got to love posts like yours because you do more damage to the club than most....a great win yesterday and your first though is to have a go at your own fans.....very clever m8

Saorsa
04-02-2013, 06:50 AM
You've got to love posts like yours because you do more damage to the club than most....a great win yesterday and your first though is to have a go at your own fans.....very clever m8Whereas some fans first thought seems tae be tae have a go at their own club, that's much mair productive isn't it? There's some folk who only seem tae appear on here when there's something tae bump their gums about.

Peevemor
04-02-2013, 06:51 AM
Whereas some fans first thought seems tae be tae have a go at their own club, that's much mair productive isn't it? There's some folk who only seem tae appear on here when there's something tae bump their gums about.

:agree: - like a scratched record.

Fergus52
04-02-2013, 11:44 AM
You've got to love posts like yours because you do more damage to the club than most....a great win yesterday and your first though is to have a go at your own fans.....very clever m8

Your post makes no sense at all.

Critscising fellow fans (moany, negative ones at that) does no damage to the club.

Whereas needlessly criticising the club, it's management and it's players does

hibiedude
04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Whereas some fans first thought seems tae be tae have a go at their own club, that's much mair productive isn't it? There's some folk who only seem tae appear on here when there's something tae bump their gums about.

A lot of fans like me visit this site most days and don't post because they get slaughtered if the happy clappers don’t like what they read...I very really post on the net these days because expressing an opinion on this site can be stressful. To entice people to join a football forum you first must make them welcome….enough said

allezsauzee
04-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Boooo Fenlon! A good manager would have had us in the semi final at this stage of the season rather than the quarters! :greengrin

happiehibbie
04-02-2013, 04:43 PM
I dont class myself as a hater as hate is a very strong emotion that i dont have time for.

I do raise questions over his set up sometimes 1 man up front does not do it for me

I would like to see a wee bit more adventure at ER and he is picking the team and formation

not a huge fan of Pats but dont hate him.

remember we are getting beat from Dundee ross county FFS

maybe i expect better

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Surely the answer to " where are the Fenlon haters?", is in the minority?
No hiding that our play at times is only a fag paper away from dreadfull, but much better to be in the top half doing that, than in the bottom two?
It will come, if we give it time.

neil7908
04-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Your post makes no sense at all.

Critscising fellow fans (moany, negative ones at that) does no damage to the club.

Whereas needlessly criticising the club, it's management and it's players does

Genuine question, not wanting to bring any tension to an already grumpy thread but what actual harm does a few folk moaning on Hibs.net do to the club?

I would agree that booing the team at ER is different and nothing I hate more than seeing a Hibs fans shouting rubbish at one of their own players but in all honestly I can't see how a negative posts will seriously have any impact.

MWHIBBIES
04-02-2013, 07:37 PM
I dont class myself as a hater as hate is a very strong emotion that i dont have time for.

I do raise questions over his set up sometimes 1 man up front does not do it for me

I would like to see a wee bit more adventure at ER and he is picking the team and formation

not a huge fan of Pats but dont hate him.

remember we are getting beat from Dundee ross county FFS

maybe i expect betterWe are also beating Celtic and Hearts :aok:

happiehibbie
07-02-2013, 10:29 AM
We are also beating Celtic and Hearts :aok:

yes we are

Hearts out play us everytime we play them the goal a fluke but very welcome

Celtic I thought we played very well against the best team in the leauge

I belive we need to improve our overall performances as one poster says a fag paper away from dreadful am looking for a wee bit more than that

i live in hope

Mikey
07-02-2013, 10:33 AM

:hilarious

matty_f
07-02-2013, 10:33 AM
yes we are

I belive we need to improve our overall performances as one poster says a fag paper away from dreadful am looking for a wee bit more than that

i live in hope

Hearts haven't outplayed us yet this season. Or beat us.

HibbyAndy
07-02-2013, 10:54 AM
yes we are

i live in hope

Complete bollox. The 1-1 game at Easter rd earlier in the season Hibs were by far the better side so your talking pish, And if you wanna talk about fluke goals then that is exactly what Andy Drivers goal was.. A short pass back by Maybury left the injury stricken twat with a clear shot at goal.

Out play us everytime :hilarious

Mikey
07-02-2013, 10:58 AM
Complete bollox. The 1-1 game at Easter rd earlier in the season Hibs were by far the better side so your talking pish, And if you wanna talk about fluke goals then that is exactly what Andy Drivers goal was.. A short pass back by Maybury left the injury stricken twat with a clear shot at goal.

Out play us everytime :hilarious

That's how some people see it which is a shame. They either can't, or won't, see any improvement.

And boy do they let us know about it :greengrin

MB62
07-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Hearts haven't outplayed us yet this season. Or beat us.

Matty, can you let me know where you got your specs about, I fancy a pair of these green tinted ones :greengrin

Last two games we have played against them, we have hardly kicked a ball. Whilst they have been no great shakes, IMO they were better than us both times.

Stevie Reid
07-02-2013, 11:06 AM
I can understand why some people are not happy with the football of late, and have lots of time for anyone who wishes to have a reasonable debate - however, posters who contunually state nothing more than that they think that things should be better without any regard for the state we were in when Fenlon took over, and the progress being made currently, I find tiresome.

Reasonable debate is too often replaced by disrespectful mudslinging though -from Kuqi, through Maybury, to Fenlon, there is still a huge appetite for many on here to have a target to chuck abuse at. Disappointing.

matty_f
07-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Matty, can you let me know where you got your specs about, I fancy a pair of these green tinted ones :greengrin

Last two games we have played against them, we have hardly kicked a ball. Whilst they have been no great shakes, IMO they were better than us both times.

I think there's a difference between being a bit better and outplaying someone. I don't think Williams had that much to do in either game. Aberdeen outplayed us at Pitoddrie, the Yams were nowhere near that.

Gatecrasher
07-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Who hates Fenlon like? :gun:

I'm just happy to be winning games, IMO It's all about progress and we are making that. One step at a time.

hibs4thecup1988
07-02-2013, 07:39 PM
I don't hate fenlon. But I do query his selections at times. Consistency is another factor. No point against ross county this year but unbeaten in 5 against hearts and Celtic. I think that's what annoys people. Maybe if we had got off to a slow start and gradually better it would have been better. I'm delighted to be 3 points off 2nd. Just hope for a good 2nd half and not a yogi style one

HiBremian
07-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Where are the Fenlon haters?

Where indeed. :dunno:

Get it sorted, Petrie! :confused:

MWHIBBIES
07-02-2013, 08:31 PM
yes we are

i live in hopeWhat world is this in?

Saorsa
07-02-2013, 08:45 PM
yes we are

i live in hopeWhat? That one day your posts will resemble your user name (even slightly)?

or were you being ironic when you picked that name?

happiehibbie :faf:

Albanian Hibs
08-02-2013, 08:30 AM
yes we are

i live in hope

You havent been to many derby matches then. What a load of *****.

Thecat23
08-02-2013, 08:43 AM
You havent been to many derby matches then. What a load of *****.

To be fair he's not far wrong. I'm happy how things are going but there is certainly room for improvement and I do think PF has been far to negative at home. Hearts for me have been the better team in the games we played them this season. Not by a lot but they did play better football than we did.

happiehibbie
08-02-2013, 12:05 PM
some of the replies we get are brilliant

Derby games I have been to everyone

You cannot say that we performed well in the Scottish cup game FFS we won am delighted but its not good

Aberdeen game on Sunday highlights 20 secs on bbc first half says it all second half a great goal from GD sissor kick from LG and a shot from outside the box. Aberdeen pelted us I am not the only one who noticed this surley !!

The post started with Fenlon haters I am not one who hates him I do question his formation and some of the players mabury and Kugi

All am saying is that i want to watch better and I expect better for too long now we have been watching rubbish.
why is it no one debates on here its always a slagging match, If YOU are happy with the product then great I want it to be better simple

As for my user name am happy to be a hibbie

Eyemouth Hibby
08-02-2013, 12:16 PM
I think you have to look at things in the context of where we were when PF took over. For me he's doing a great job as we were absolutely dire under Calderwood. We've no chance of getting relegated, he's got rid of the wasters which I guess isn't easy when you take over a dressing room and he's brought in winners like Deegan and the Team want to play for him. Give him time and he'll get us to where we want to be. It's also a pleasure to listen to him articulate himself after games in comparison to the previous two dunderheids who were about as inspiring as a wet toilet roll tube.

IFONLY
08-02-2013, 02:28 PM
some of the replies we get are brilliant

Derby games I have been to everyone

You cannot say that we performed well in the Scottish cup game FFS we won am delighted but its not good

Aberdeen game on Sunday highlights 20 secs on bbc first half says it all second half a great goal from GD sissor kick from LG and a shot from outside the box. Aberdeen pelted us I am not the only one who noticed this surley !!

The post started with Fenlon haters I am not one who hates him I do question his formation and some of the players mabury and Kugi

All am saying is that i want to watch better and I expect better for too long now we have been watching rubbish.
why is it no one debates on here its always a slagging match, If YOU are happy with the product then great I want it to be better simple

As for my user name am happy to be a hibbie

You may question the inclusion of Maybury but many people dont. I think that in the main the opinion is that he is one of our more steadier players. Didnt do much wrong on Sunday.

DC_Hibs
11-02-2013, 09:21 PM

They'll be along shortly ya walloper

Golden Bear
11-02-2013, 09:24 PM
They'll be along shortly ya walloper

The only thing that's made me laugh tonight.

adhibs
11-02-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm a recently converted Fenlon hater. Blame has to once again go higher than him though

Scottie
12-02-2013, 12:23 AM
Be very surprised if there are any Fenlon haters on .net

I'm sure we all agree the man is trying his best to turn round our club but i for one am baffled by his tactics in nearly every game this season.

Not sure if he's out of his depth at Hibs or what the problems internally are with his coaching methods but for sure they are most definatly not working at the moment.

Would be nice to be positive but can't see anymore win's this season if we can get to the bottom of this poor run of results.

Getting beat 3-1 at home playing exciting attacking football is maybe bearable but having to endure this mince is unbearable.Mind you some people on here think we are a work in progress.

Waken up,:tin hat: we have been a work in progress since circa 1955 when the last time we had a team with a wee smidgen o talent