PDA

View Full Version : Ref talking to the police

dp00
03-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Anyone any idea why the ref spoke to the police ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jonnyboy
03-02-2013, 09:12 PM

Reckon he was asking them not to arrest him for being an imposter

Squealing pig
03-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Said on the tv that someone was shining laser pen in langfields eyes. When griffiths took free kick at start of 2nd half.

PatHead
03-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Heard the Aberdeen goalie complained a laser pen was being shone in his face. Don't know if true though.

bingo70

Langfield was pointing to his eyes and then pointed to the east so I'm guessing it was someone with a laserpen.

Sprouleflyer
Langfield brought something to his attention. He appeared to be pointing to the East stand....... Laser pen?

Hibee Ryan
03-02-2013, 09:15 PM
I noticed the Laser pen being shined at the guy in goals for the 10 second challenge at half-time :rolleyes:

Squealing pig
03-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Quite brainy when the guy takes seizures

Macaroon
03-02-2013, 09:16 PM
There was a green laser pen being shone at the dugouts a couple of times I noticed. Didn't notice it being shone at langfield though.

maturehibby
03-02-2013, 09:18 PM
What an idiot - we certainly have our fair share but mind you too Aberdeen had their share too of idiots with the balloons which annoyed their own players as much as the rest of us

dangermouse
04-02-2013, 08:04 AM
What an idiot - we certainly have our fair share but mind you too Aberdeen had their share too of idiots with the balloons which annoyed their own players as much as the rest of us

The Tesco bags kind of backfired on them though. :greengrin

Twiglet
04-02-2013, 08:38 AM
The police officer went down the tunnel, came back and spoke the fourth official. He did it several times and each time he returned he spoke to the fourth official who just pointed to more and more of the east stand. Looked like the police were struggling to find the incident on the cameras.

EdinMike
04-02-2013, 08:53 AM
Can I just say that whoever did it is truly despicable, I mean it's childish behavior at best ! And I hope whoever did it is a child...

hibsbollah
04-02-2013, 08:55 AM
Cmon now, lets not make a mountain out of a molehole. Shining a laser pen into the eyes of a goalie, we've all done it.

#FromTheCapital
04-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Did see the laser pen getting shone on some of the aberdeen players.

Lets find the culprit and sentence him to a lifetime of watching hibs

Wilson
04-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Cmon now, lets not make a mountain out of a molehole. Shining a laser pen into the eyes of a goalie, we've all done it.

In fairness it wasn't being shone at the goalie. It was being used to point out to our players where the goal was. Thankfully, Deegan was paying attention.

JDHibs
04-02-2013, 09:15 AM

No when its common knowledge that said goalie has had serious seizures in the past...

Hibercelona
04-02-2013, 10:41 AM
No when its common knowledge that said goalie has had serious seizures in the past...

Common knowledge?

I knew nothing about this and i'm sure many others didn't either.

Still, the guy shining the laser pen is a fool.

hibsbollah
04-02-2013, 10:49 AM

Naw, ive done it then too :agree:

SaulGoodman
04-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Common knowledge?

I knew nothing about this and i'm sure many others didn't either.

Still, the guy shining the laser pen is a fool.

It's hard not to have known that, unless you've been living under a rock. :greengrin

silverhibee
04-02-2013, 05:52 PM
There has been no mention of this happening in the press.

I would delete this thread before they read it and Hibs find there self's in bother for this, we are just grassing our self up here. :aok:

MSK
04-02-2013, 06:08 PM

I would delete this thread before they read it and Hibs find there self's in bother for this, we are just grassing our self up here. :aok:Its ok ..Griffiths will get the blame anyway ..McDonalds were giving away free laser pens to those who didnt want gherkins ..:agree:

hibbymark
04-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Its ok ..Griffiths will get the blame anyway ..McDonalds were giving away free laser pens to those who didnt want gherkins ..:agree:

:na na: superb

silverhibee
04-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Its ok ..Griffiths will get the blame anyway ..McDonalds were giving away free laser pens to those who didnt want gherkins ..:agree:

:no way:

Mr White
04-02-2013, 07:02 PM

I would delete this thread before they read it and Hibs find there self's in bother for this, we are just grassing our self up here. :aok:

Paul Mitchell made a point of mentioning it twice in the 5 minute highlight package the bbc put together.

NOLA
04-02-2013, 07:05 PM

mentioned on sportscene so its out there already

silverhibee
04-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Paul Mitchell made a point of mentioning it twice in the 5 minute highlight package the bbc put together.

:aok:

erin go bragh
04-02-2013, 07:19 PM
The idiot might have cost us a goal, as he saved the shot with the laser in his eyes ,might have missed it if he could have seen it :cb

ggtth

Hermit Crab
04-02-2013, 07:35 PM

Correct. No hiding it now.

VickMackie
04-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Has anyone ever been distracted, killed or injured by a laser pen shine from long distance?

Whilst I appreciate a laser at close distance and concentrated can damage your eye I can't imagine it's gonna do any harm.

I had one when I was young and used to get my dog to chase the light. It was hilarious.

Scouse Hibee
04-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Has anyone ever been distracted, killed or injured by a laser pen shine from long distance?

Whilst I appreciate a laser at close distance and concentrated can damage your eye I can't imagine it's gonna do any harm.

I had one when I was young and used to get my dog to chase the light. It was hilarious.

Yes several airline pilots have logged complaints.

--------
05-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Yes several airline pilots have logged complaints.

In the US shining a laser pen - especially a green one - at an aircraft is a federal crime with a penalty of up to 20 years in jail and a $250,000 fine.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/september/laser_092611/laser_092611

"Interfering with the operation of an aircraft".

If it's shone directly into someone's eyes, it can do damage. It's a stupid thing to do, and Langfield was perfectly right to speak to the police.