PDA

View Full Version : The Defence

HibernianJK
03-02-2013, 09:11 PM
am I right in saying that we have now only conceded 2 goals in our last 5? this should not go unnoticed and while our goals have dried up somewhat, the defence have saved up from what could have been a few awkward results. for the most part clancy, mcpake, although not at his best, hanlon, ever improving this season, mcgivern, Lewis when he has had to fill in, and maybury who has been solid enough when required, have been fantastic over the last few months so I'd like to give a big well done to these players, paddy, and Ben Williams. a marked improvement from the shambles last season.

Billy Whizz
03-02-2013, 09:14 PM
I think it's 2 in 6 games

Saturdays Hero
03-02-2013, 09:27 PM
am I right in saying that we have now only conceded 2 goals in our last 5? this should not go unnoticed and while our goals have dried up somewhat, the defence have saved up from what could have been a few awkward results. for the most part clancy, mcpake, although not at his best, hanlon, ever improving this season, mcgivern, Lewis when he has had to fill in, and maybury who has been solid enough when required, have been fantastic over the last few months so I'd like to give a big well done to these players, paddy, and Ben Williams. a marked improvement from the shambles last season.

Maybury never gave Milsom a sniff all game,he looked a bit shakey once Pawlett came on and they doubled up on him but one of his better games in a Hibs shirt :flag: