PDA

View Full Version : Paw Broon

The_Sauz
03-02-2013, 06:34 PM
What a sore and bitter looser http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21218437 in his interview. Reckons we had 2 shots at goal and that they were the far better team and should have won:brickwall

Liam89
03-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Why do you care? Why does any one care? We won! :na na:

snooky
03-02-2013, 06:38 PM
What a sore and bitter looser http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21218437 in his interview. Reckons we had 2 shots at goal and that they were the far better team and should have won:brickwall

With a middle name of 'Mamoothsaw' you with think he'd just keep quiet.

JimBHibees
03-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Heard him obviously hurting, good. Smarmy tw&t.

He was also going on about the stats proving they should have won. Looks pretty even to me and his description of the goal as an unfair one was a joke, absolute cracking strike.

Possession
Sheep 51%
Hibs 49%
90mins
Hibernian 8
Aberdeen 9
Shots

On target
Hibs 5
Sheep 7

S.sct
03-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Like they did last time at ER....tattie heed

Hamish
03-02-2013, 06:48 PM
As I remember he thought they deserved to win the league game at ER which was nonsense as well.

Iggy Pope
03-02-2013, 06:48 PM

Fails to give his goalkeeper any credit for two good stops from Leigh. Erse.

Sprouleflyer
03-02-2013, 07:01 PM
As much as hibs were not great today, i'm pretty sure it took until the 73rd minute for Aberdeen to create their first chance. Hibs by then had scored, sparky pulled out a good save from langfield with mcgivern firing just over from the rebound. Hibs had a lead to defend for the last 15 mins, Aberdeen threw everything at us but too little to late as far as i am concerned!!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-02-2013, 07:19 PM
These comments are aimed at placating angry supporters and not really for public consumption. From what I here, Paw and Opportunity have been in the baahhd books up there for quite a while, and more then a few supporters wanted them emptied during the transfer window.

Houchy
03-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Senile old prick. That's all!!!

Jonnyboy
03-02-2013, 07:28 PM
These comments are aimed at placating angry supporters and not really for public consumption. From what I here, Paw and Opportunity have been in the baahhd books up there for quite a while, and more then a few supporters wanted them emptied during the transfer window.

This. All that drivel about stats, goal sailing over the keeper's head, better team etc is his weekly pre-amble to the following statement "I can only apologise to our wonderful supporters who turned out in big numbers and deserved to see their team win"

Broon's been at it for years

Craig_in_Prague
03-02-2013, 07:28 PM
hope he's enjoying his cup of hot cocoa tonight, maybe he will watch the highlights hoping they win, he has probably forgot the game already, daft auld bugger :-)

Iggy Pope
03-02-2013, 07:30 PM
hope he's enjoying his cup of hot cocoa tonight, maybe he will watch the highlights hoping they win, he has probably forgot the game already, daft auld bugger :-)

:greengrin
He stinks o' pish!

Don Giovanni
03-02-2013, 07:33 PM
This. All that drivel about stats, goal sailing over the keeper's head, better team etc is his weekly pre-amble to the following statement "I can only apologise to our wonderful supporters who turned out in big numbers and deserved to see their team win".

Broon's been a tit for years

... fixed that for you.

:wink:

eastterrace
weve pummelled them before and got beat so good to see we got a few breaks today he is just old and bitter.:flag:

Alfred E Newman
The auld duffer is right in saying Aberdeen had enough chances to win the game but they all came in the last 15 mins. Over the piece there was not much in it and although Aberdeen were unlucky to go out thats what the goalkeeper is there to do. Oh, and Broon also omitted to mention the fact that it was a not a penalty.

Jonnyboy
... fixed that for you.

:wink:

:greengrin Thank you :aok:

Geo_1875
03-02-2013, 07:34 PM
He also reckons they played their last 2 games on Saturday. Says it all really.

ekhibee
03-02-2013, 08:06 PM
What a silly old goat. I remember him blabbing off after they beat us last time at ER where we were clearly the better team. He went on about aw the injuries they had, but all their best players were playing that day. It just makes it so much more enjoyable when he's shown up for what he really is.

Greendub
03-02-2013, 09:19 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4&fid=27&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113286474

Even they can see past his pish

Part/Time Supporter
03-02-2013, 09:21 PM
He will be pensioned off in the summer. Replaced by Derek Adams, I guess.

Tynie01011973
03-02-2013, 09:36 PM
The auld duffer is right in saying Aberdeen had enough chances to win the game but they all came in the last 15 mins. Over the piece there was not much in it and although Aberdeen were unlucky to go out thats what the goalkeeper is there to do. Oh, and Broon also omitted to mention the fact that it was a not a penalty.

Was saying that at the game - the last 15 mins was back to the walls stuff - but their best chances came through defensive mistakes from Hanlon and McGivern missing balls down the line.

Too suggest that Hibs only had one shot on target is laughable - obviously didn't see Leigh Griffiths shot the Keeper blocked an fell to McGivern who blasted over, OR Griffiths overhead kick OR Cairney's attempt to chip Keeper

None so blind than those who will not see

:flag:

pogo
03-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Just watching the highlights, and Broon going on about that's 2 penalty misses in the last 2 games against us. No they weren't they were both saved, along with the string of chances that they missed (they were saved as well!!!)

Ben was incredible, best goalie we've had in an age:flag:

Saorsa
03-02-2013, 11:16 PM
What a sore and bitter looser http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21218437 in his interview. Reckons we had 2 shots at goal and that they were the far better team and should have won:brickwallwho gives a ****, senile auld ****.