PDA

View Full Version : Want a laugh???

SneakersO'Toole
03-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Go onto the Aberdeen fans forum. Ouch! They are taking that defeat BAD.

Its makes .net look like the most positive, feel good forum you have ever read.

Pretty Boy
03-02-2013, 06:18 PM
I think it was the famous thinker Calvin Harris that said something about being acceptable in the 80s.

Sums up Aberdeen really.

Greendub
Brown out, butcher in haha

Kenny1875
Looks like they want an whole new squad and manager haha

CallumLaidlaw
03-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Finally our support. Unbelievable. We took every seat in the away end upper and lower and stood throughout - maybe they should have a look at sky. Plenty gaps from where I was. Also, them singing "what a sh***y home support, oh the irony!!

SaulGoodman
03-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Reading that makes me feel strangely pleased at being a Hibs fan :dizzy:

cabbageandribs1875
03-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Finally our support. Unbelievable. We took every seat in the away end upper and lower and stood throughout

- maybe they should have a look at sky. Plenty gaps from where I was. Also, them singing "what a sh***y home support, oh the irony!!

liar liar :agree:

danhibees1875
03-02-2013, 07:01 PM
- maybe they should have a look at sky. Plenty gaps from where I was. Also, them singing "what a sh***y home support, oh the irony!!

In their defence, many of them probably don't go to Pittodrie to know any better. :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Tut Tut...such colourful language laddies!, loved the bit one muppet sheep said that Williams never made any good saves, they were all straight at him....

:hilarious

Northernhibee
03-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Check out that lot over there. Worrying that we'll win "their" cup.

News for you, since the fourth round it's no been "your" cup at all.

:lolyam:

Mikey
03-02-2013, 08:03 PM

They're bound to be unhappy. They've failed to score a goal in either game in the last week against the worst team in the league (according to some on here).

Hibercelona
03-02-2013, 08:15 PM
They're bound to be unhappy. They've failed to score a goal in either game in the last week against the worst team in the league (according to some on here).

We won today because we took a gamble in the 2nd half. The midfield were pushed further forward and it paid off for us.

We've been crap in the games leading up to this one, because we've been sitting far too deep in our own half, like we did for the first half of the match today which was murder to watch.

I don't think anybody on here said that Hibs were the worst team in the league and it would be interesting to see these posts that you refer to about them being so.

Mikey
03-02-2013, 08:16 PM
We won today because we took a gamble in the 2nd half. The midfield were pushed further forward and it paid off for us.

We've been crap in the games leading up to this one, because we've been sitting far too deep in our own half, like we did for the first half of the match today which was murder to watch.

I don't think anybody on here said that Hibs were the worst team in the league and it would be interesting to see these posts that you refer to about them being so.

You're absolutely gutted we won today :hilarious

S4uzee
03-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Thought they were planning some sort of amazing Redinburgh display - what a few balloons! They always go on about how amazing their away support is yet they actually have very few songs.

steviehibsleith
03-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Think we have had some injuries - Deegans jaw break and Clancy struggling where we went through a poor patch after a good start to the season. PF is still rebuilding while at the same time trying to improve league position and a cup run so is shuffling the pack with some good loan signings. Now window is shut and Deegan is back and PF learning his squad and who plays well together I think team will improve , Makes me happy saying improve because IMO we are going the right direction anyway- Last 8 of Scottish and Fouth in the League :pfgwa

Hermit Crab
03-02-2013, 08:47 PM

To be fair it would be the same on here if it was us that went out today.

007 Mickey Weir
03-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Funny how we have been to four finals since the last time they were in one!

Hahahaha not famous anymore!

Seekyit
03-02-2013, 09:00 PM
In their defence, many of them probably don't go to Pittodrie to know any better. :greengrin

Check out that lot over there. Worrying that we'll win "their" cup.

News for you, since the fourth round it's no been "your" cup at all.

:lolyam:

Saw two flags in their end with EDINBURGH on them. People from Edinburgh who don't support Hibs piss me off..

danhibees1875
03-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Saw two flags in their end with EDINBURGH on them. People from Edinburgh who don't support Hibs piss me off..

I know one of them will have been the Edinburgh Uni Dons flag; at which point there is every chance they(at least one of them does) came from Aberdeen.

By rights, I should support Raith Rovers right enough. I'm only a Hibs fan for the glory. :greengrin

Seekyit
03-02-2013, 09:26 PM
I know one of them will have been the Edinburgh Uni Dons flag; at which point there is every chance they(at least one of them does) came from Aberdeen.

By rights, I should support Raith Rovers right enough. I'm only a Hibs fan for the glory. :greengrin

I hear what you're saying. But people from Edinburgh who don't support Hibs piss me off. Cannae help it... :wink:

DH1875
03-02-2013, 09:46 PM
For whatever reason the sheep have a massive fan base in the central belt. Going by the pictures on sportscene there weren't to many empty seats in their end :dunno:.

Hibee Ryan
03-02-2013, 10:01 PM

I know they're angry but they are incredibly harsh on every single Aberdeen players' performances. Jesus, I'm glad I don't support Aberdeen. Imagine nicknaming your own player "Vermin"

jabis
03-02-2013, 10:13 PM

the irony.

blackpoolhibs
03-02-2013, 10:27 PM

Part of me is wishing we'd lost today, just to annoy the hell out you even more. :rolleyes:

Ozyhibby
03-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Funny how we have been to four finals since the last time they were in one!

Hahahaha not famous anymore!

Wish it had just been three.

danhibees1875
03-02-2013, 10:44 PM

:agree: That Celtic game was dire...

cam75
03-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Anyone got a link to the sheep site?

DH1875
03-02-2013, 11:00 PM

IF and WHEN we finally win this bloody thing (it'll happen one day) their crappy day out at hampden will mean nothing, nada, **** all. They can take it, wrap it up into pieces and shove it up their *****.

banchoryhibs
03-02-2013, 11:25 PM
What a shame I have to go to work in Aberdeen tomorrow:violin:
I imagine that there will be some of this :giruy: a little of this :fenlon maybe some of this :jmcp: but there will be loads of this :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

givescotlandfreedom
04-02-2013, 12:05 AM
We've been crap in the games leading up to this one, because we've been sitting far too deep in our own half, like we did for the first half of the match today which was murder to watch

:agree::agree::agree:

cocopops1875
04-02-2013, 12:10 AM
I know they're angry but they are incredibly harsh on every single Aberdeen players' performances. Jesus, I'm glad I don't support Aberdeen. Imagine nicknaming your own player "Vermin"

I actually thought the other Ozzy played well and like Anderson he has all the dirty tricks the ref never sees which makes him an asset in my eyes. Other than that none of them really were stand outs for me :agree:

monktonharp
04-02-2013, 02:26 AM
For whatever reason the sheep have a massive fan base in the central belt. Going by the pictures on sportscene there weren't to many empty seats in their end :dunno:.were you at the game:I'm waiti

DH1875
04-02-2013, 02:33 AM
were you at the game:I'm waiti

:tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:. For what it's worth, NO. I'm a ST holder though so it's allowed :na na:.

Pete
04-02-2013, 02:41 AM
IF and WHEN we finally win this bloody thing (it'll happen one day) their crappy day out at hampden will mean nothing, nada, **** all. They can take it, wrap it up into pieces and shove it up their *****.

We have actually won the Scottish cup before!:greengrin

...and for me their day out at Hampden already means nothing. The Thomson final.