PDA

View Full Version : Get out and support your team!

Stantons Angel
03-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Today is a massive game and the team and club need our support.

Last round against Hearts you were all fantastic in attending in numbers and providing the backing our team needs.

OK we havent been showing anything like the play we did in the first half of the season, BUT this is a chance for us to get to the Quarter Finals of the SCOTTISH CUP!

Whats the use of all the moaners coming on here and venting their frustration and then taking the plaudits if we manage to get through?

Get out there and support our team, give the new guys the kind of welcome i know you can give them and lets do all we can to push the team on.

I know some of you will be saying "oh not another rallying call" maybe it is. If we are not there to fight in the battle how can we argue, criticize or bemoan them after the event.

I would love to see and hear Easter Road full of colour and bouncing in song, please shake of your Sunday morning malaise and get along there!

Your team needs you !!!!

Www1875hfc
03-02-2013, 09:25 AM

Carheenlea
03-02-2013, 09:26 AM
It`s too cauld.

hibsbollah
03-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Ive got a beer+wine hangover and my head hurts. I'll make up my mind later.

1875HFC
03-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Is the bar in the famous five stand open for season ticket holders before the match today if get to the stadium early?

Johnny Clash
03-02-2013, 10:01 AM
It's 'Green Day' today so let's hope ER is covered in green and we get a cracking atmosphere!

A decent performance and a win could help improve our form in the league so let's make a lot of noise

Stantons Angel
03-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Is the bar in the famous five stand open for season ticket holders before the match today if get to the stadium early?

Why ask me? check out the statements on the official site................ its a reasonably decent ko time apart from being on a Sunday that is........ therefore Sunday opening times would apply, i think?

"Its too cauld"

Away wi yi, get your thermals on, its forcast as being 8 degrees the day!

"beer & wine hangover"

Bring it with you, the guid sea air around Easter Road will either kill you or cure you!

NO MORE EXCUSES! Get of your butts and get along there!!

Borderhibbie76
03-02-2013, 05:51 PM
I see the missing 3k never responded to the rallying call??? They will all be moaning tho if we make it to another final about ticket distribution being unfair etc, etc

Malthibby
03-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Never like complaining especially after a good win but we do need the missing thousands back. Given a fair number today were top-ups & didin't hve to pay it was a poor crowd.
$£ again as noisy as **** though. Keep it up chaps.
GG

Stantons Angel
03-02-2013, 05:59 PM
I see the missing 3k never responded to the rallying call??? They will all be moaning tho if we make it to another final about ticket distribution being unfair etc, etc

yes you are really spot on there! the crowd today was shocking to say the least and as another poster quite correctly says, those who chose to stay away will be moaning if we get through to the later stages if they do not get tickets for the game!

Watch this space!

blackpoolhibs
03-02-2013, 06:13 PM
yes you are really spot on there! the crowd today was shocking to say the least and as another poster quite correctly says, those who chose to stay away will be moaning if we get through to the later stages if they do not get tickets for the game!

Watch this space!

I wont, i have a season ticket. :wink:

SneakersO'Toole
03-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Hibs of course could be fudging the figures to ensure Aberdeen get less dosh than they are entitled to?! If indeed that is possible.

Pretty Boy
03-02-2013, 06:20 PM

Had to work. Is that ok or do I need a letter from my mum?

madabouthibs
03-02-2013, 06:24 PM
I couldnt be arsed after work. Great game for telly though, and I managed to polish off that crate of Carlsberg in the beercube. I'll be at Killie though, love a wee away day in Ayrshire!

LeighLoyal
03-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Not the turnout I was expecting, fickle Hibs fans.

Jonnyboy
03-02-2013, 07:33 PM

No, but you should have had your Mum attend on your behalf :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
03-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Yes, there will be the usual wailing and nashing of teeth if it comes to a cup final ticket scramble. Lets hope every non season ticket holder that turned out to support the team today gets one.

I'm_cabbaged
03-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Just keep the fans that were there today for every game.Think it was the Dundee untd game it was much the same, right behind the team.

hibsbollah
03-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Of all the crappy hibs.net thread genres, the 'slag off the non-attendees' is my least favourite. There's countless reasons why some people couldnt go today, why not just enjoy the moment and be pleased you were lucky enough to be there? :dunno:

I'm_cabbaged
03-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Of all the crappy hibs.net thread genres, the 'slag off the non-attendees' is my least favourite. There's countless reasons why some people couldnt go today, why not just enjoy the moment and be pleased you were lucky enough to be there? :dunno:

Not slagging off the non-attendees, praising the attendees ;)

Stantons Angel
03-02-2013, 10:21 PM

Silly boy!