PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused!!!

theonlywayisup
02-02-2013, 08:45 PM
The Hertz, so they like us to believe, have a special relationship with the Scottish Cup.

They don't seem to be playing in this weekend's Scottish Cup games! What happened to them? Surely they still are in the cup?:cb

Chibs
02-02-2013, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=theonlywayisup;3494149]The Hertz, so they like us to believe, have a special relationship with the Scottish Cup.

They don't seem to be playing in this weekend's Scottish Cup games! What happened to them? Surely they still are in the cup?:cb[/

Yes and I emphathise yes they do have a special relationship with the big cup.
But somehow I cannot see their name in the fixtures.
What the hell is going on.
Can someone please explain

cocopops1875
02-02-2013, 10:18 PM
A jokes a joke and all that but really :confused: they are in a cup final this season and scudded us in the last one of last season i hardly think we can take the piss

3pm
02-02-2013, 10:30 PM
A jokes a joke and all that but really :confused: they are in a cup final this season and scudded us in the last one of last season i hardly think we can take the piss

Yep.

And certainly not before a game we could lotentially lose.

bigwheel
02-02-2013, 10:34 PM

...People are sensitive tonight....I think he can take the p... They just did!

In fact, I think we should laugh at them at all opportunities ... The more the merrier !

lyonhibs
02-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Not sensitive as such, just that the OP is pish patter.

We knocked them out at the last round, and that was great. But since then, we've had 1 good result, and the rest have been middling, mediocre or terrible. I have faith that our form will improve, and sharpish, but those are the facts to date.

I don't judge how I'm feeling about Hibs on how Hearts are doing, whether they are in the SC or not, but cold facts state that in a year where they have (sort of) had to pay the piper, blood youngsters left right and centre and get the begging bowl out on a weekly basis, they could be ahead of us in the league (no idea who their games in hand are against) and are in a cup final.

Their "special relationship" pish is exactly that - pish - but a Hearts fan of my age will have seen them win the SC 3 times, more than any other OF club (I think, I'm counting from about 1990 onwards).

cocopops1875
02-02-2013, 11:12 PM
...People are sensitive tonight....I think he can take the p... They just did!

In fact, I think we should laugh at them at all opportunities ... The more the merrier !

Aye mate im well kent for my sensitivity :aok: Shan chat is shan chat regardless of my hatred of that mob, and taking the pish out their Scottish Cup failings is F*****G Laughable :confused: