PDA

View Full Version : Ticket issue- Dons Game

Stuarty27
02-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Been trying to get the ticket office this morning to no avail...

I bought 3 tickets online for Sundays game on Tuesday and selected 1st class delivery, and they haven't arrived!!

Has anyone had this type of problem before and can offer some advice :confused:

Mikey
02-02-2013, 10:17 AM
They'll almost certainly have them sitting there. Might be safer to go down today if you can just to check.

hibbysam
02-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Been trying to get the ticket office this morning to no avail...

I bought 3 tickets online for Sundays game on Tuesday and selected 1st class delivery, and they haven't arrived!!

Has anyone had this type of problem before and can offer some advice :confused:

Ticket office is closed during the week.. Call the Club shop between the opening hours and they'll sort your ticket problems out.

Speedy
02-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Ticket office is closed during the week.. Call the Club shop between the opening hours and they'll sort your ticket problems out.

You'd think they could divert the calls when the ticket office is being dealt with via the shop.

silverhibee
02-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Is ticket office open today. Cheers. :aok:

Heedersnvolleys
02-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Pay at the gate tomorrow is it not?

silverhibee
02-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Is ticket office open today. Cheers. :aok:

Anyone, have checked the ticket office website but can't find opening times.

Houchy
02-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Pay at the gate tomorrow is it not?

Didnt realise we still did pay at the gate, thought you had to buy a ticket on the way past. Doesn't really help the OP though when he's already paid for his tickets does it?

Heedersnvolleys
02-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Didnt realise we still did pay at the gate, thought you had to buy a ticket on the way past. Doesn't really help the OP though when he's already paid for his tickets does it?

Pay at the pod then. I was really just want confirmation for myself.

Golden Bear
02-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Pay at the pod then. I was really just want confirmation for myself.

There is still a cash turnstyle for entry to the lower west.

silverhibee
02-02-2013, 01:37 PM
2 tickets bought from Hibs shop.

HibeeDave
02-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Two tickets bought on line, will collect from Hibernian before the game. I will be in the East for the first time in fifteen years.

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2013, 01:44 PM
2) On Sunday, Tickets will be available from the ticket desk within the Clubstore until 1pm then from the Ticket Office until kick off.

3) The East and Famous Five (North) Stand pods will be selling tickets from an hour before kick-off and supporters will be able to pay cash at turnstile in the West Stand.

think i'l go now :thumbsup:

what letters are the rows nearer the bottom half of the east ? i dont fancy sitting up near the skies again :rolleyes: