PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Ticket Office

Ceebs
01-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Need tickets for myself and two daughters for the Aberdeen game, does anyone know if the ticket office is open tomorrow morning (Sat), will be last minute on Sunday and won't have any time before kick-off?

Cheers in advance

Leithenhibby
01-02-2013, 06:17 PM
This is all I can find for opening hours Re: Club Store. I need to pay them a visit before Sunday :aok:

http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/info.asp?Page=Contact

Ceebs
01-02-2013, 06:26 PM
This is all I can find for opening hours Re: Club Store. I need to pay them a visit before Sunday :aok:

http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/info.asp?Page=Contact

Cheers for that, take it the shop will be selling tickets tomorrow?

StevieC
01-02-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm banking on the usual cash gates being open.

carnoustiehibee
01-02-2013, 06:39 PM
Same here, surely the cash gates will be open

Mikey
01-02-2013, 06:44 PM
From today's mailout.........

1) Pop into the Clubstore, pay and collect your tickets and pick up a bargain or two at the same time.

2) On Sunday, Tickets will be available from the ticket desk within the Clubstore until 1pm then from the Ticket Office until kick off.

3) The East and Famous Five (North) Stand pods will be selling tickets from an hour before kick-off and supporters will be able to pay cash at turnstile in the West Stand.

Ceebs
01-02-2013, 06:55 PM
From today's mailout.........

1) Pop into the Clubstore, pay and collect your tickets and pick up a bargain or two at the same time.

2) On Sunday, Tickets will be available from the ticket desk within the Clubstore until 1pm then from the Ticket Office until kick off.

3) The East and Famous Five (North) Stand pods will be selling tickets from an hour before kick-off and supporters will be able to pay cash at turnstile in the West Stand.

Great, will be at the shop tomorrow for 10, then on can make the golf for 11, happy days.

Thanks for all the replies guys, I always know this forum will answer my queries.

GGTTH