PDA

View Full Version : Striker reqd

Hibiza
31-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Doyle distinctly average. Kuqi appears a flop. firepower needed.

Golden Bear
31-01-2013, 01:20 PM
I think the masterplan is to load the team with midfield players and the rest is of no relevance.

Four, six is the way ahead.

:rolleyes:

Fergus52
31-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Doyle distinctly average. Kuqi appears a flop. firepower needed.

I rate Doyle quite highly but I agree. Griffiths has gone off the boil and the youngsters don't seem quite good enough.

Hopefully something will materialise with Taylor from Falkirk

Heedersnvolleys
31-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Maybe but poor analysis, our strikers need service more importantly!

Nearly every goal sparky has scored he has created himself! That is why IMO our goals have dried up as teams know if they snuff out sparky we sruggle as we need to create something which we don't look like doing.

Steve20
31-01-2013, 01:23 PM
It's someone to create chances for the strikers that we need. We create next to nothing.

MB62
31-01-2013, 03:50 PM
It's someone to create chances for the strikers that we need. We create next to nothing.

Whilst I can't disagree with that comment, IMO, we desperately still need a striker. Again, IMO, our season is going to be decided on whether or not we bring in a winger AND a striker (it has to be BOTH for me) and if we can somehow get Craig now rather than the start of next season, I think we will have a really good chance of competing for 2nd.

If we are having to go with what we have now, this season will turn out to be an almighty battle to stay in the top six, although next season will be very interesting.