PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see done

Keith_M
31-01-2013, 11:24 AM
OK, we ALL agree that yesterday's result was bad. Results since about mid-October (?) are really not good enough and IF we carry on in current form, we're heading for the lower end of the league.

So, genuine question: What should the club/manager/whatever do about it?

I don't mean what you think they SHOULD or SHOULD NOT have done (e.g. build the East Stand, East Mains, whatever) as we can't change the past; I'm asking what you think should be done from NOW.

EDIT: If your suggestion is to wait and give it time, then that's also a legitimate answer. I'm especially interested, though, in what those that think that's not appropriate have as an alternative.

Beefster
31-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Sort out the steak pies.

Andy74
31-01-2013, 11:31 AM
OK, we ALL agree that yesterday's result was bad. Results since about mid-October (?) are really not good enough and IF we carry on in current form, we're heading for the lower end of the league.

So, genuine question: What should the club/manager/whatever do about it?

I don't mean what you think they SHOULD or SHOULD NOT have done (e.g. build the East Stand, East Mains, whatever) as we can't change the past; I'm asking what you think should be done from NOW.

I think talking about too much action when we are fourth is strange.

What should be done is that the players work hard in training and we allow the team to grow and progress. We should try and add the type of players that we are missing, but only when they are the right ones.

It's football and let's not get too dramatic about it. Aberdeen were supposedly going to steamroller teams with their cracking attacking players. They got a seeing too last night and we drew with them away.

A bit of perspective and an understanding that we are quite early on a big rebuild is what I'd like to see primarily.

hibsbollah
31-01-2013, 11:34 AM
3-4-3. Stanton in the hole. Any aimless long ball to be subject to a £100 fine. A complex incentive scheme based on Nandos vouchers.

Keith_M
31-01-2013, 11:39 AM
A bit of perspective and an understanding that we are quite early on a big rebuild is what I'd like to see primarily.

Andy, I'm trying not to be dramatic, so answers like yours (give it time, we'll get there) are actually part of what I was expecting. That's also a genuine answer to the question.

I wasn't trying to suggest any course of action but I'm interested in what all those that say it's not good enough have as solutions.

1875HFC
31-01-2013, 11:40 AM
3-4-3. Stanton in the hole. Any aimless long ball to be subject to a £100 fine. A complex incentive scheme based on Nandos vouchers.

Leigh and Co would be scoring for fun if Nandos was guaranteed

Thecat23
31-01-2013, 11:41 AM
For me Fenlon has done well to not have us down the wrong end. But I also pay for my season ticket to be entertained and not watch very negative football. I would like to see Hibs sign a couple of players who are direct and like to just run at the opposition. I think if Petrie and Fenlon want fans back they need to change the way we play and start showing that when we at least play at home teams won't get a min on the ball without us in their face and having a real go.