PDA

View Full Version : Just back!!!

WHUHibs
30-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Well I have just stopped in Nairn to stay the night!!!

What a shambles,,,couldn't pass, couldn't care,,I don't care what anyone says but spending this money on a cold winters night I have my right to say what I think,,,it was *****!!!! Not happy!!!!!! No we should say its progress etc,,,basics were missing tonight and on Sunday,,,so what do they do all week!!!

truehibernian
30-01-2013, 09:50 PM

What a shambles,,,couldn't pass, couldn't care,,I don't care what anyone says but spending this money on a cold winters night I have my right to say what I think,,,it was *****!!!! Not happy!!!!!! No we should say its progress etc,,,basics were missing tonight and on Sunday,,,so what do they do all week!!!

Table tennis league at present - and Nandos. Might explain the chronic side to side action, lack of movement and ability to avoid nets !

HH81
30-01-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm just back from huddersfield v palace.

That was awful too. That player man u have signed was ****ing awful, seriously bad.

I just knew hibs would lose tonight. Need that result Sunday.

Scottie
30-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Big well done to you and everyone that managed to get up there tonight.

Were we that shocking tonight ?

:grr:

RIP
30-01-2013, 10:36 PM

Why don't you pop over to Ormiston the morn Andrew and find oot?

Twa Cairpets
30-01-2013, 10:41 PM

That was awful too. That player man u have signed was ****ing awful, seriously bad.

I was at that game too. Bit of a scrap but quality no better than spl I'd say

WHUHibs
31-01-2013, 07:24 AM
Why don't you pop over to Ormiston the morn Andrew and find oot?

Thanks Gogs but I'm staying in Nairn now until the weekend to recover ,,and then den the road for the game :-)

I'm so hacked off after flying in from holland, renting a car, eating at a naff hotel, paying 20 quid to get in, froze my bollocks off and watched a pile of crap!! At leave Ivan didn't celebrate his goal!

WHUHibs
31-01-2013, 07:26 AM

Where do I start...eh...by them running onto the pitch before kick off,,it went downhill from there,..

Phil MaGlass
31-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Some on here would have you believe were going through a wee dip just now and because the rest of the league are losing points to everyone else that everythings just hunky dory.Were absolutely dire and have been for some time, aye lets all get excited about beating sellik and forget just how bad we are at the moment.
Even hertz who are in a shambles are picking up points, wouldnae be surprsed if they are above us in a few weeks.

yeezus.
31-01-2013, 08:00 AM

Who scored for the Terriers?

NOLA
31-01-2013, 09:14 AM

It wasnae jordan rhodes ;)

Hibee Ryan
31-01-2013, 09:30 AM

God yes. The lack of desire from every player was obvious.

The only player I'd give a pass mark would be Stevenson apart from that it so poor. Griffiths was the worst culprit for me, a ball was rolling out the pitch and he could of caught it quite easily instead he stopped let the Ross county defender overtake him. He also tried to win a penalty in the last minute instead of crossing it with about 4 hibs players in the middle, it was despicable!

Only positive was handling had a better game than most and despite being unfit Robertson was one of the better players on the park but Jesus it was poor

For their goal McPake decided to have a mazy run with the ball, lost it an no one covered him. It was so basic it hurt. Them big long punt into the gap, sproule chases it and he's through, and goal. Sproule didn't celebrate and clapped the hibs fans first when he came off injured

WHUHibs
31-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Some on here would have you believe were going through a wee dip just now and because the rest of the league are losing points to everyone else that everythings just hunky dory.Were absolutely dire and have been for some time, aye lets all get excited about beating sellik and forget just how bad we are at the moment.
Even hertz who are in a shambles are picking up points, wouldnae be surprsed if they are above us in a few weeks.

It was mad yesterday,,jumped in a taxi from Waalwijk, train then from Den Bosch and then a flight from schipol,,hired a car for what 90 minutes of no desire,,,something is clearly wrong with the way we play with tactics and desire. Yes we are in a better position than last year but is that due to the quality of the league? We played well at Celtic park, played well against Celtic at home,,,but,,,two games don't make a season.

How an a team/ club of our size lose 3 times to RC and before someone says they were lucky,,,it doesn't happen 3 times. Regardless of progress the show last night and on Sunday was gutless and disinterested with woeful tactics. I have not criticised Fenlon before but,,,my patience is wearing thin..

The guys and gals who travelled to the game last night I'm sure would sing that with one voice,,after all it was not a short and inexpensive trip to anyone,,300 mile round trip from Edinburgh is not cheap... But talk is so its time for Fenlon to explain and stop coming up with excuses and sort it....quick!

HH81
31-01-2013, 10:11 AM

Ex palace player I understand, i can't remember his name and work do not allow bbc sport.... edit - Just asked Hudds fan in my office it was Vaughan or something. I only went along as it was £10.00 in.

Good ball passed through to him and he ran clear and knocked it passed keeper.

Palace had a chance at end to win my both teams to score bet and keeper saved...... nightmare.

hibsitis
31-01-2013, 10:36 AM
How an a team/ club of our size lose 3 times to RC and before someone says they were lucky,,,it doesn't happen 3 times. Regardless of progress the show last night and on Sunday was gutless and disinterested with woeful tactics. I have not criticised Fenlon before but,,,my patience is wearing thin..

The guys and gals who travelled to the game last night I'm sure would sing that with one voice,,after all it was not a short and inexpensive trip to anyone,,300 mile round trip from Edinburgh is not cheap... But talk is so its time for Fenlon to explain and stop coming up with excuses and sort it....quick![/QUOTE]

Have to agree with this. We have ridden our luck a number of times this season at home and the table could easily have made uneasy reading. Whilst I'm happy that overall quality of the player we have us improving, the mark of a good manager is that he he get a team to perform better than the sum of its parts and, if anything, the opposite seems to be true. There is no consistency and losing 3 goals away to Dundee, RC and even ICT, is not a sign of team performing above expectations. Three losses to the Staggies underscores this. PF's tactical naïveté has been highlighted a number of times this season and we need to see some sustained evidence of improvement or a European place is going to slip away.

To hear talk of a team playing without fight last night reflects what I've seen for whole halves at ER and again doesn't reflect we'll on PF. Having an eye for a player is one thing, getting the best from them is another.

WHUHibs
31-01-2013, 11:06 AM

The guys and gals who travelled to the game last night I'm sure would sing that with one voice,,after all it was not a short and inexpensive trip to anyone,,300 mile round trip from Edinburgh is not cheap... But talk is so its time for Fenlon to explain and stop coming up with excuses and sort it....quick!

Have to agree with this. We have ridden our luck a number of times this season at home and the table could easily have made uneasy reading. Whilst I'm happy that overall quality of the player we have us improving, the mark of a good manager is that he he get a team to perform better than the sum of its parts and, if anything, the opposite seems to be true. There is no consistency and losing 3 goals away to Dundee, RC and even ICT, is not a sign of team performing above expectations. Three losses to the Staggies underscores this. PF's tactical naïveté has been highlighted a number of times this season and we need to see some sustained evidence of improvement or a European place is going to slip away.

To hear talk of a team playing without fight last night reflects what I've seen for whole halves at ER and again doesn't reflect we'll on PF. Having an eye for a player is one thing, getting the best from them is another.[/QUOTE]

:top marks