PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Scottish Fans Charter and Supporters Direct Scotland

RIP
30-01-2013, 05:58 PM
James Proctor (SFA) and Paul Goodwin (SDS) gave a talk at the last monthly meeting of LWT. These meetings take place second Wednesday of every month at Easter Road

James just sent us this update for those interested in a future where supporters have a greater influence over Scottish Football
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Football Supporter,

I'm emailing you as over the last few months you've helped to create the Fans' Charter by taking part in a workshop, filling in the survey or giving feedback on the drafts.

Over the last couple of weekends football fans across the country have been issued with a summary of the Fans’ Charter; football’s collective view of the matchday experience. The full charter itself and other information is available online: www.fanscharter.com

I wanted to thank you for your help in producing the charter. Thousands of football supporters had an input into the charter and the end result represents the broad view of Scottish football fans, clubs and authorities. What came across in the vast majority of my discussions was just how much enjoyment football brings and how it plays a part in so many people's lives. That's the spirit the charter tries to capture.

While my personal involvement in the project is now at an end Scottish Fans (Supporters Direct Scotland), who have been involved throughout, will help to co-ordinate the next steps. They have asked me to pass on the following message:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As “ScottishFans.org” will be now be overseeing the Fans Charter Programme we believe that it is imperative that all supporters continue to have the ability to have their views represented in a quantitative and detailed form. “Scottish Fans” would like to keep you up to date with current information in relation to on-going events and give you the chance to contribute if you choose to . Should you wish to receive this correspondence please email andrew.jenkin@supporters-direct.org asking to be added to the database.

ScottishFans.org is committed in the task of continuing to build on the detailed work that has already taken place and giving Scottish football supporters a platform and representation as we go into both an exciting and transitional phase over the next few years.

For more information on the Scottish Fans Programme please visit
www.scottishfans.org
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note - There's a small feature on Hibernian FC and Let's Work Together