PDA

View Full Version : Song For Claros

Billychaotic182
30-01-2013, 04:17 PM
I remember when Yantorno (if that's how you spelt it) played for us we sang a song called viva Yantorno well to the tune of that but for Claros

Viva el Claros
Viva el Claros
tackles fly in, we play for the win
Viva el Claros

i knows it's not great but I think we really need more songs for our players lol

Piqué
30-01-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm sure I heard Section 43 start a Claros song at a couple of our games. Never caught the words though

squire
30-01-2013, 06:18 PM
I remember when Yantorno (if that's how you spelt it) played for us we sang a song called viva Yantorno well to the tune of that but for Claros

Viva el Claros
Viva el Claros
tackles fly in, we play for the win
Viva el Claros

i knows it's not great but I think we really need more songs for our players lol

I agree. I suggested a couple of months ago:

Viva el Pitbull
Viva el Pitbull
He's the midfield King, hear the Hibee's sing
Viva el Pitbull

I think there's definitely some mileage in the chant if either version catches on :hibees

nickwhibs
30-01-2013, 06:45 PM
I agree. I suggested a couple of months ago:

Viva el Pitbull
Viva el Pitbull
He's the midfield King, hear the Hibee's sing
Viva el Pitbull

I think there's definitely some mileage in the chant if either version catches on :hibees

Like it :aok:

frazeHFC
30-01-2013, 06:57 PM
The tune has been used for a few players recently, like at Inverness for over 5 mins straight "running down the wing, hear the Hibees sing, Paul Cairney" was sung. The 2 suggested are good though. :agree:

Du du du du Jorge Claros has been sung recently. Sure there was another one for him but can't think of it atm.

davhibby
30-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Thought I heard ole, ole, ole, ole, jorge, jorge sung by sect 43 recently