PDA

View Full Version : Yams Yam parenting - like father like son....

thebigman1875
30-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Seen in one of todays papers the picture of your typical yam & his offspring at the cup semi last week at Easter Rd, junior yam holding up his dads hilarious sign ( how they think of these things I dont know ! ), just proving that the next generation of these mutants are well on their way to being just as stupid as the current ones. I suppose they should recognise a s**thole considering where they come from. Four years old and you already have my pity son. ( Not really )

kaimendhibs
30-01-2013, 07:45 AM
To be fair, doubt very much it's the bairns fault. Would have no choice. I blame the parents. Pity the 'grown up' didn't have the guts to stand in the photo himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnStephens91
30-01-2013, 08:05 AM
Bit of an overreaction here I think. We call their tin shack filled with asbestos a ****hole and they call our ground a ****hole, just this time some guy got his young son to hold up a sign saying that. It's not like they were destroying the stadium, it was a father and son enjoying the football match and slagging off their rivals stadium. It was just a bit of banter and anyway we all know that out of the two clubs we have the best stadium by a considerable distance.

EH6 Hibby
30-01-2013, 08:17 AM
I know the guy, no idea how it ends up in the paper, he posted it on Facebook so maybe someone sent it from there. I thought it was mildly funny when I saw it, the boy is only 3 or 4 so will have no idea what the sign says so don't think it's a big deal.

JohnStephens91
30-01-2013, 08:27 AM
I forgot to add that it seems like the OP is making a mountain out of a molehole.

Spike Mandela
30-01-2013, 08:42 AM
It does seem that the papers enjoy a joke at our expense. The munter putting her Hearts strip under the new stand, all the 5-1 photos including the one with our manager and chairmen and now this 'hilarious' photo spring to mind. I am sure there are others.

All of course hilarious 'banter' but for the life of me I can't remember a story going in the other direction in the press. Are we just a laughing stock or just soft touch bunch of doormats that cannae respond?

green is good
30-01-2013, 08:45 AM
ER is a s***hole? Has the guy never seen the PBS? :greengrin

Sir David Gray
30-01-2013, 08:47 AM
I console myself with the thought that by the time the boy is 15, he'll have been a Hibs fan for 5 years! :aok:

Hibbyradge
30-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Can this be put in the dug out, please?

Beefster
30-01-2013, 08:53 AM
It does seem that the papers enjoy a joke at our expense. The munter putting her Hearts strip under the new stand, all the 5-1 photos including the one with our manager and chairmen and now this 'hilarious' photo spring to mind. I am sure there are others.

All of course hilarious 'banter' but for the life of me I can't remember a story going in the other direction in the press. Are we just a laughing stock or just soft touch bunch of doormats that cannae respond?

All the examples you've mentioned we're done by individuals. If they really bother you, it would be easy enough for you to do something equally hilarious.

Personally, I don't care enough to make a wee paper sign or dig a hole.

Spike Mandela
30-01-2013, 09:01 AM
All the examples you've mentioned we're done by individuals. If they really bother you, it would be easy enough for you to do something equally hilarious.

Personally, I don't care enough to make a wee paper sign or dig a hole.

I agree Beefster but do wonder about the media's fascination with it.

bigwheel
30-01-2013, 09:06 AM
......there's no way a yam produced that sign - the spelling is correct !

madabouthibs
30-01-2013, 09:10 AM
****hole? I was at a function in the Gorgie suite in the summer. Also had rhe opportunity to have photos taken in the dugout. The seats in the dugout are held together with duct tape ffs!!!

bigwheel
30-01-2013, 09:19 AM
They all know our stadium is much better than there's...it isn't even in debate ... and now our Teams getting better too...they'll be much more quiet over the coming few years...

Albanian Hibs
30-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Anyone post a link?

greenlex
30-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Anyone post a link?.

CRAZYHIBBY
30-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Its the hibs fans who are deluded here ........hearts 51million super stadium is second to none

thebigman1875
30-01-2013, 09:44 AM
I forgot to add that it seems like the OP is making a mountain out of a molehole.

No mountains, no molehills, just something to do when you have been at work since half 5 ! I wont be losing any sleep over it because it is what it is. Nothing. Its just amusing how they never tire of this nonsense compared with us grown ups.

clerriehibs
30-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Did the same paper no' bothe running a story on the 5-1 scrawled in human excrement? That would show the ****s for what they are.

Spike Mandela
30-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Clearly football related and Hearts related thread but Hibbyradge disnae like it. Good to see the usual .net clique dictating what should and shouldn't be discussed on the main board. Nice to see administrator doing as their told.

Pathetic.:confused: